PDA

View Full Version : Has Steady Ground released their first album?

Gustavo
04-09-2009, 11:44 AM
If so, has anyone here ever listened to it? :confused:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steady_Ground#Studio_albums
Wikipedia says they released an album this year, it's called "Jettison", and -- according to wikipedia, it was released by a label called "Band-Aid on a Bullet".
I checked their myspace and it doesn't say anything about this album, and it also says that they last logged in on 2008.

Oh, and by the way -- for those of you who don't know, Steady Ground is RonWelty's new band. Hope I started this thread in the right section.

Also -- I checked for another thread about it, so, if there already is another thread about it, sorry!

Free?
04-09-2009, 11:48 AM
Steady Ground is RonWelty's new band.

Someone should put it in sig (!)

Gustavo
04-09-2009, 12:06 PM
Someone should put in in sig (!)

loool. I'm so used to writing "RonWelty" that I forgot to press the space bar. hahaha

Outerspaceman21
04-09-2009, 12:50 PM
Yeah, wrong place. There is a thread going under the "Other bands" Section.

And there is no word of their album on their myspace because they haven't released it yet. Wikipedias page isn't accurate and no one knows but the Band when it's going to be released.

cool 2 hate 681
04-09-2009, 12:51 PM
im pretty sure steady ground didn't put out a album this year they probably never will :(

Tijs
04-09-2009, 01:07 PM
It's been out for a year or so that the album will be titled Jettison, but it's not released yet. At least not that I know. There's art for it somewhere.

And also, Band-aid is Steady Ground's own label.

cool 2 hate 681
04-09-2009, 06:27 PM
has anyone heard rick stitch's new band ladyjack

http://www.myspace.com/ladyjackmusic

i think they will play the warped tour this year :)

Cock Joke
04-09-2009, 07:20 PM
Someone posted photos of the album somewhere on this board. It's finished, but they won't release it for reasons nobody knows. At least that's what I gather.

nameless
04-15-2009, 02:50 PM
i havent heard anything from them in ages although the demos they posted ages ago were sounding quite good!