PDA

View Full Version : Loose Change

KyleW
04-09-2009, 02:59 PM
I'm a college student so money is a key concern of mine at the minute. I just went out and blew this months wages on a new iPod since I lost my old one and now I'm totally broke, I have £4.00 ($7-8) in my bank account and I need to make some quick cash.

I was thinking of trying out one of them survey sites. Where you fill out a few surveys and get paid for doing it but I'm a bit cautious when it comes to trusting stuff like this and I'm not really sure if many of them are legit. (plus my parents will probably kill me if anything goes wrong)

I used a secure source to read up on this and they suggested that https://www.panelbase.net/pb/p/index.asp is a secure site but still im unsure.

Has anyone used one of these in the past and did it work for you. What are the chances I'm getting scammed if I sign up?

tl;dr - need money, trying online survey site, seems secure, will I get scammed?

Thanks in advance :)

Flux
04-09-2009, 03:39 PM
Why don’t you just ask your parents for money? Tell them you’ll pay them back..or ask for money for easter?

Personally, I wouldn’t go blowing that much money on anything if it’d leave me skint.

About those online surveys, I think they’re all scams. There has to be a catch if you can make money that easily. Watch they don’t steal your £4 or more.

KyleW
04-09-2009, 03:56 PM
I already owe them some money :S thats the reason I need more.

I went ahead and signed up anyway, since I didnt need to input any bank details at all.

Haha, I plan on withdrawing that £4 tomorrow :)

Llamas
04-09-2009, 03:57 PM
I thought this thread was gonna be about that ridiculous 9/11 conspiracy movie.

dff_punk
04-09-2009, 04:03 PM

Exactly same here. That is why I did not open it at first.

Flux
04-09-2009, 04:08 PM
9/11 Movie? First I’ve heard of it. Maybe it’s an American thing..

This thread exceeded my expectations. Let us know how much moolah you make. ;)

Thomas
04-09-2009, 04:11 PM

My thoughts exactly.

KyleW
04-09-2009, 04:12 PM
Why would I make a 9/11 conspiracy theory thread :confused:

Haha i've made £3 so far (that was for registering like), turns out i only get to participate in like 2-3 surveys a month :/

Llamas
04-09-2009, 04:14 PM

Why wouldn't you? It's no weirder than making a thread about online surveys.

Flux
04-09-2009, 04:24 PM

Haha i've made £3 so far (that was for registering like), turns out i only get to participate in like 2-3 surveys a month :/

Well done you! Youíll have crispy new £10 note in no time. :rolleyes:

:eek: OMFG! The English are conspiring!!!!

KyleW
04-09-2009, 04:30 PM
Why wouldn't you? It's no weirder than making a thread about online surveys.

Fair enough point but looking at my thread history I've made a lot of pointless, crappy threads about nothing nd not many meaningful threads with subjects open for large discussion.

Well done you! Youíll have crispy new £10 note in no time. :rolleyes:

:eek: OMFG! The English are conspiring!!!!

I'd say a couple of months minimum, not exactly the quick cash I was hoping for but £10 can happily fund a night out.

Oh yeah, we are all coming to get you :D

Flux
04-09-2009, 04:35 PM
Fair enough point but looking at my thread history I've made a lot of pointless, crappy threads about nothing nd not many meaningful threads with subjects open for large discussion.

I'd say a couple of months minimum, not exactly the quick cash I was hoping for but £10 can happily fund a night out.

Oh yeah, we are all coming to get you :D

You know what? I like this thread! Itís crappy nonmeaningfulness makes me all warm and happy inside. :)

Tell you what DexterHollandIsGod, take a ferry southwest and come step into Welsh territory and Iíll give ya some of my wages. :p

Rooster
04-09-2009, 04:53 PM

Count me in, too.

KyleW
04-09-2009, 04:57 PM
You know what? I like this thread! Itís crappy nonmeaningfulness makes me all warm and happy inside. :)

Tell you what DexterHollandIsGod, take a ferry southwest and come step into Welsh territory and Iíll give ya some of my wages. :p

Lol, I'm glad I've touched someone :D

:eek: You live in Wales? Thats freakin' sweet! In our form room at college Wales (or more specifically the legendary town of Tenby) is idolised beyond believe. Do you live anywhere near there?

Flux
04-09-2009, 05:05 PM
Lol, I'm glad I've touched someone :D

:eek: You live in Wales? Thats freakin' sweet! In our form room at college Wales (or more specifically the legendary town of Tenby) is idolised beyond believe. Do you live anywhere near there?

Haha! No one seems to be posting so I may as well be in here. ;)

Yup. I come from Cardiff but I live in Gwynedd right on the coast. Canít wait to move back home tho. Itís boring up here but Tenby is a great place! I'd love to go back there.

KyleW
04-09-2009, 05:17 PM
Haha! No one seems to be posting so I may as well be in here. ;)

Yup. I come from Cardiff but I live in Gwynedd right on the coast. Canít wait to move back home tho. Itís boring up here but Tenby is a great place! I'd love to go back there.

Haha yeah I guess, wheres everyone gone? :p

Thats really cool, if I'm getting my geography right thats somewhere near Bangor, I think :p Whats it like? :)

Flux
04-09-2009, 05:23 PM
Haha yeah I guess, wheres everyone gone? :p

Thats really cool, if I'm getting my geography right thats somewhere near Bangor, I think Whats it like?

Wow! Spot on! I work in Bangor, i live a few good miles outside. :p the nightlife is pretty dull, hence wanting to move back south. Most of my friends and family seem to love living up here because itís so peaceful. Peacefully dull. Iíll be going to Chester Zoo on Sunday so Iíll quit complaining for now. :D

KyleW
04-09-2009, 05:28 PM
Wow! Spot on! I work in Bangor, i live a few good miles outside. :p the nightlife is pretty dull, hence wanting to move back south. Most of my friends and family seem to love living up here because itís so peaceful. Peacefully dull. Iíll be going to Chester Zoo on Sunday so Iíll quit complaining for now. :D

Really? Cool, I was never good with place names :P. I take it they prefer the peace over the nightlife then huh. Awesome, hope you enjoy it :)

Flux
04-09-2009, 05:35 PM
Really? Cool, I was never good with place names :P. I take it they prefer the peace over the nightlife then huh. Awesome, hope you enjoy it :)

You must have remembered Bangor for a reason, that or youíre planning on stalking me. :p the closest Iíve come to where you live is Blackpool. Itís kinda cool to know someone lives within a 1000mile radius of me. :D

KyleW
04-09-2009, 05:45 PM
You must have remembered Bangor for a reason, that or youíre planning on stalking me. :p the closest Iíve come to where you live is Blackpool. Itís kinda cool to know someone lives within a 1000mile radius of me.

Yeah the stalking one hehe. Lol the only reason I remember Bangor is because I think one of my friends is going to University there. Yeah thats pretty close too actually. On a good night you can see Blackpool from across the bay. Yeah, same :D, theres not too many Brits on this forum although when Offspring played Download last year it turnes out I was within 10-20m of F@ BANKZ without even knowing :p

Flux
04-09-2009, 05:56 PM
Yeah the stalking one hehe. Lol the only reason I remember Bangor is because I think one of my friends is going to University there. Yeah thats pretty close too actually. On a good night you can see Blackpool from across the bay. Yeah, same :D, theres not too many Brits on this forum although when Offspring played Download last year it turnes out I was within 10-20m of F@ BANKZ without even knowing :p

I never see Brits on here, then again I didnít exactly disclose my location until we got chatting. Omg! Itís almost 1am! Anyway, the first time I went to Blackpool it was a dingy grubby little place, now itís gorgeous. I need to go back. I need to go to a lot of places. :) back to London I say! Iíd live there any day.

And the Uni thing, 80% of my friends go to Bangor Uni, so Iíve probably met just about everyone who goes there from hanging in the student bar. :p

KyleW
04-09-2009, 06:09 PM
I never see Brits on here, then again I didnít exactly disclose my location until we got chatting. Omg! Itís almost 1am! Anyway, the first time I went to Blackpool it was a dingy grubby little place, now itís gorgeous. I need to go back. I need to go to a lot of places. :) back to London I say! Iíd live there any day.

And the Uni thing, 80% of my friends go to Bangor Uni, so Iíve probably met just about everyone who goes there from hanging in the student bar. :p

Yeah, there really isn't too many of them, which is a shame. Haha i know, I need some zzzz but its the holidays :p. Blackpool used to be awful, I only ever used to go for the Pleasure Beach but they are turning it around now :D. Ive only ever been to London like once, loved it though, I'm a total city person.

Thats awesome! Shame my friend wont be there for another couple of years though lol.

Flux
04-09-2009, 06:15 PM
Yeah, there really isn't too many of them, which is a shame. Haha i know, I need some zzzz but its the holidays :p. Blackpool used to be awful, I only ever used to go for the Pleasure Beach but they are turning it around now :D. Ive only ever been to London like once, loved it though, I'm a total city person.

Thats awesome! Shame my friend wont be there for another couple of years though lol.

Iím full of coffee so I wonít need to sleep until 4am. Itís a good thing Iím not working tomorrow. Iíve homework and studying to do though. :/ Blackpool reminds me of Rhyl, but at least Blackpool comes out on top with the awesome tower. The best time in my life was jumping in that glass hoping it would crack. :p

I stayed in Earls Court for a week last year when I went to London, and I almost cried on the train home. I didnít want to leave.

Howís those online surveys going? Have you made anymore moneys?

KyleW
04-09-2009, 06:22 PM
Iím full of coffee so I wonít need to sleep until 4am. Itís a good thing Iím not working tomorrow. Iíve homework and studying to do though. :/ Blackpool reminds me of Rhyl, but at least Blackpool comes out on top with the awesome tower. The best time in my life was jumping in that glass hoping it would crack. :p

I stayed in Earls Court for a week last year when I went to London, and I almost cried on the train home. I didnít want to leave.

Howís those online surveys going? Have you made anymore moneys?

Haha nice, thats made me crave a cup of tea actually :D. Cool, I've never been to Rhyl, sounds like an alright place though. Lol I like how you wanted the glass to crack, I'd be like "STOP JUMPING! I WANT TO LIVE!" :p

Aww gutted, I guess you can always go back though.

Lol I thought this thread was going off topic. In one nights work I've made a grand total of..... *drumroll*...... £0.00. Turns out I have to wait for them to invite me to do a survey :/

Flux
04-09-2009, 06:30 PM
Haha nice, thats made me crave a cup of tea actually :D. Cool, I've never been to Rhyl, sounds like an alright place though. Lol I like how you wanted the glass to crack, I'd be like "STOP JUMPING! I WANT TO LIVE!" :p

Aww gutted, I guess you can always go back though.

Lol I thought this thread was going off topic. In one nights work I've made a grand total of..... *drumroll*...... £0.00. Turns out I have to wait for them to invite me to do a survey :/

Ewww! Tea is by far the worst drink ever invented! Donít do it!! have a black coffee! :p

Why would you not want to fall through the glass to your bloody death on the road beneath? Gosh, I am a sadist. Wow!

Yeah, I may go back to London for a few weeks after the summer. I cant stay in one place for too long, and that includes home.

Aww! you havenít made anymore money? Hey, buy 4 Euro Millions tickets for tonight! you may get lucky, if I do, my offer of invitation still stands. ;) (in a non-creepy-girl-off-the-internet-stalkerish way)

KyleW
04-09-2009, 06:38 PM
Ewww! Tea is by far the worst drink ever invented! Donít do it!! have a black coffee! :p

Why would you not want to fall through the glass to your bloody death on the road beneath? Gosh, I am a sadist. Wow!

Yeah, I may go back to London for a few weeks after the summer. I cant stay in one place for too long, and that includes home.

Aww! you havenít made anymore money? Hey, buy 4 Euro Millions tickets for tonight! you may get lucky, if I do, my offer of invitation still stands. ;) (in a non-creepy-girl-off-the-internet-stalkerish way)

Haha no way! Black tea ftw!

Lol maybe because I have many years of fun filled live ahead of me? Plus you might not hit the road ;)

Cool, take lots of piccys if you do, Londons a great city. In a weird way I always look forward to coming home after a holiday.

Nope, none lol. Lmao if I win the Euromillions I'll probably do a tour of the world so I promise to stop by :D

nameless
04-09-2009, 06:39 PM

i thought that as well, even so, it wasnt that ridiculous was it?!

Flux
04-09-2009, 06:47 PM
Haha no way! Black tea ftw!

Lol maybe because I have many years of fun filled live ahead of me? Plus you might not hit the road

Cool, take lots of piccys if you do, Londons a great city. In a weird way I always look forward to coming home after a holiday.

Nope, none lol. Lmao if I win the Euromillions I'll probably do a tour of the world so I promise to stop by

Humans should not be drinking animalís milk. Imagine sucking on a ratís teat? :p just wrong lol. Iíve tasted breast milk, thatís nasty stuff! :p

If you donít hit the road you hit a car. Haha! it would be an experience though. I think Iíve had way too much coffee tonight. Iím not usually like this.

I stupidly forgot to take my camera last year with me to London. I mean, how stupid can one get? Coming home is always the worst bit for me. I would love to have a job where I get to travel from place to place for months on end. That would be great.

You promised now, so Iím crossing my fingers, toes, arms and legs that you pop by. :p

KyleW
04-09-2009, 06:51 PM
Humans should not be drinking animalís milk. Imagine sucking on a ratís teat? :p just wrong lol. Iíve tasted breast milk, thatís nasty stuff!

If you donít hit the road you hit a car. Haha! it would be an experience though. I think Iíve had way too much coffee tonight. Iím not usually like this.

I stupidly forgot to take my camera last year with me to London. I mean, how stupid can one get? Coming home is always the worst bit for me. I would love to have a job where I get to travel from place to place for months on end. That would be great.

You promised now, so Iím crossing my fingers, toes, arms and legs that you pop by. :p

Lol thats a nasty thought :S my friend has pet rats and I wouldnt want to suck on one of them.

Lmao I guess so, bonus points for a bus :D. Lol it's no problem, how much coffee have you actually had?

Aww that must have sucked! I always take pictures wherever I go. I totally agree about the job. My uncle is a flight safety dude or something but he gets to go to a new country like every week, its crazy!

Haha, I always keep promises :D

Flux
04-09-2009, 07:01 PM
Lol thats a nasty thought :S my friend has pet rats and I wouldnt want to suck on one of them.

Lmao I guess so, bonus points for a bus . Lol it's no problem, how much coffee have you actually had?

Aww that must have sucked! I always take pictures wherever I go. I totally agree about the job. My uncle is a flight safety dude or something but he gets to go to a new country like every week, its crazy!

Haha, I always keep promise

I used to have two rat’s but I gave them away when I couldn’t be bothered looking after them. I’ve two baby mice that I look after for my sister while she’s in Uni.

I’m not liking the thought of getting hit by a bus. I’ve been in three bus crashes and I never use the bus now. My dad drives me everywhere. :)

How many coffee’s have I had? 7 cups in about 4 hours. I think. Yeah. it’s my comedown cure. Serves me right for doing not good things the night before. :p

LMAO! I love how you said ‘My uncle is a flight safety dude…….. or something’ :D that sounds like a great job! I should seriously think of getting a career in Travel and Tourism after my GCSE’s.

I will hold you to your promise. ;) you cant back out now, I wouldn’t advise that.

KyleW
04-09-2009, 07:06 PM
I used to have two ratís but I gave them away when I couldnít be bothered looking after them. Iíve two baby mice that I look after for my sister while sheís in Uni.

Iím not liking the thought of getting hit by a bus. Iíve been in three bus crashes and I never use the bus now. My dad drives me everywhere.

How many coffeeís have I had? 7 cups in about 4 hours. I think. Yeah. itís my comedown cure. Serves me right for doing not good things the night before.

LMAO! I love how you said ĎMy uncle is a flight safety dudeÖÖ.. or somethingí that sounds like a great job! I should seriously think of getting a career in Travel and Tourism after my GCSEís.

I will hold you to your promise. ;) you cant back out now, I wouldnít advise that.

Thats awesome, what were they called :)?

Woah! Thats mad, I take it you were okay in them all (well you survived at least) :P. I'd never be able to look at a bus again if that happened to me.

Lol I don't think I've drank that much coffee in the last month. Im suprised your not bouncing off the walls by now.

Yeah lmao, I dont exactly know the full job title :p. Its a really well paid job that he's in as well, hes really lucky. Cool, what other GCSE's are you taking?

Haha, do I really want to know what happens if I back out. Lol you can hold me to it ;)

Flux
04-09-2009, 07:22 PM
Thats awesome, what were they called ?

Woah! Thats mad, I take it you were okay in them all (well you survived at least) . I'd never be able to look at a bus again if that happened to me.

Lol I don't think I've drank that much coffee in the last month. Im suprised your not bouncing off the walls by now.

Yeah lmao, I dont exactly know the full job title :p. Its a really well paid job that he's in as well, hes really lucky. Cool, what other GCSE's are you taking?

Haha, do I really want to know what happens if I back out. Lol you can hold me to it

The brown baby mouse is called Cinnamon and the chocolate oneís called Grr. :p the both are only about the length of my little finger.

Yeah, the crashes were spanned over the last three years, and I suffered whiplash from all three. Kinda sucks because if I sleep on my back it hurts sometimes. Oh, and thatís why I asked you about your provisional license. Youíre so lucky youíre able to legally drive.

I donít get hyperactive off coffee, I just actÖweird. Yeah, thatís the best way to explain it. :p if I gave you anymore info youíd be like ĎWhoah! Freak!í

Iím guessing your uncle doesnít get to see his family much. =/
GCSEís? Iím taking English Lit, Welsh Lit, Double Science, Business Studies, French, English language, Welsh language, Art, Geography, Physical Education, Math, History, Religious studies, Music science, ICT and Drama andÖI think thatís it. shit! Thatís a lot!

You donít wanna know what Iíd do to you if you back out. :p even if you (touch wood) die, I will summon you lol.

KyleW
04-09-2009, 07:33 PM
The brown baby mouse is called Cinnamon and the chocolate oneís called Grr. the both are only about the length of my little finger.

Yeah, the crashes were spanned over the last three years, and I suffered whiplash from all three. Kinda sucks because if I sleep on my back it hurts sometimes. Oh, and thatís why I asked you about your provisional license. Youíre so lucky youíre able to legally drive.

I donít get hyperactive off coffee, I just actÖweird. Yeah, thatís the best way to explain it. if I gave you anymore info youíd be like ĎWhoah! Freak!í

Iím guessing your uncle doesnít get to see his family much. =/
GCSEís? Iím taking English Lit, Welsh Lit, Double Science, Business Studies, French, English language, Welsh language, Art, Geography, Physical Education, Math, History, Religious studies, Music science, ICT and Drama andÖI think thatís it. shit! Thatís a lot!

You donít wanna know what Iíd do to you if you back out. even if you (touch wood) die, I will summon you lol.

OMG Grr is such a cool name for a pet :D! I shall keep it in mind if my mum ever lets me have a pet (N).

Aww well as long as theres no serious damage or anything. The whole sleeping on your back thing must really get annoying (I'd be fine, I sleep on my side :P)

Haha thats fine. I've never always been Mr.Normal myself, especially when I was younger.

Naa not much at all :/. Our family is really quite small though. He lives on the Isle of Man and has no family out there but when he travels inland to get a plane he always comes and visits, which is super cool. Holy crap thats a lot! Good luck with them like :) what grades are you hoping for?

Lmao in that case there is definately no backing out :D

Flux
04-09-2009, 07:47 PM
OMG Grr is such a cool name for a pet :D! I shall keep it in mind if my mum ever lets me have a pet (N).

Aww well as long as theres no serious damage or anything. The whole sleeping on your back thing must really get annoying (I'd be fine, I sleep on my side )

Haha thats fine. I've never always been Mr.Normal myself, especially when I was younger.

Naa not much at all :/. Our family is really quite small though. He lives on the Isle of Man and has no family out there but when he travels inland to get a plane he always comes and visits, which is super cool. Holy crap thats a lot! Good luck with them like what grades are you hoping for?

Lmao in that case there is definately no backing out

Yeah I know right! My sister is so cool. she obviously chose the names because they are hers, but Grr is by far the greatest name ever. I should re-name my dog. Tammy is so common for a yellow Labrador. :p what kinds pet would you like? I know!! A snake! Or lizard? A cow maybe? Free milk. Hehe!

I canít sleep on my side, my boobies get in the way lol. I sleep on my tummy.

Ooh! So you aint Mr. normal? I feel a story coming on! What were you like when you were younger?

Awww! Youre uncle sounds kinda lonely. He should hook up with a lovely girly (or guy) in the same profession and they can go travel together. Youíre lucky your family is so small. My dadís family is but my mum has 8 brothers and sisters. I have thee sisters. Imagine all the kids there would be in a few years!

GradesÖwell, Iím trying to stay in school for longer than a few hours a weekÖso anything above a C+ would be great. I usually ace tests, itís just my constant absences thatís affecting my record.

Haha! just ask around. Iím sure a few people on here would fill you in on what Iím capable of. :p Nah, i'm nice to ppl I like.

Al Coholic
04-09-2009, 07:58 PM
tl;dr

Anybody else really tired of seeing this in relation to posts that are only a few sentences long?

KyleW
04-09-2009, 07:58 PM
Yeah I know right! My sister is so cool. she obviously chose the names because they are hers, but Grr is by far the greatest name ever. I should re-name my dog. Tammy is so common for a yellow Labrador. what kinds pet would you like? I know!! A snake! Or lizard? A cow maybe? Free milk. Hehe!

I canít sleep on my side, my boobies get in the way lol. I sleep on my tummy.

Ooh! So you aint Mr. normal? I feel a story coming on! What were you like when you were younger?

Awww! Youre uncle sounds kinda lonely. He should hook up with a lovely girly (or guy) in the same profession and they can go travel together. Youíre lucky your family is so small. My dadís family is but my mum has 8 brothers and sisters. I have thee sisters. Imagine all the kids there would be in a few years!

GradesÖwell, Iím trying to stay in school for longer than a few hours a weekÖso anything above a C+ would be great. I usually ace tests, itís just my constant absences thatís affecting my record.

Haha! just ask around. Iím sure a few people on here would fill you in on what Iím capable of. Nah, i'm nice to ppl I like.

Haha I totally agree, such an awesome name :D! I don't know what I'd have actually, maybe a cat. I once won a fish at the fair when I was like 4 but I had to give it to my friend because I wasn't allowed it :(

Lmao, nice to know.... I can't sleep on my tummy, my face gets squished against the pillow.

Lol, I wasn't thinking of any story inparticular but there was one time that was quite strange, it wasn't my fault though. I think it might be a story for another time but it involved my ex-girlfriend, her cameraphone and the entirety of my school seeing a picture they really shouldnt have lol.

Yeah, I think he is, which is a shame because hes a really nice person. He used to be married but he got a divorce, he had a super amazing kid though :D. Lol i wish my family was bigger tbh. I mean its nice that were are all so close but I have like barely any cousin or anything. 8 brothers and sisters though, lets just say I'd hate to be fighting for the bathroom in the morning in that house :P.

Thats cool. Youre doing a bunch of subjects and to get into most colleges or employers all you need is 5Cs. How bads your absence?

Haha I'll take you word for it then :D

Flux
04-09-2009, 08:14 PM
Anybody else really tired of seeing this in relation to posts that are only a few sentences long?

ErmÖ.do I have to answer? :rolleyes: You know my answer.

Haha I totally agree, such an awesome name :D! I don't know what I'd have actually, maybe a cat. I once won a fish at the fair when I was like 4 but I had to give it to my friend because I wasn't allowed it

Lmao, nice to know.... I can't sleep on my tummy, my face gets squished against the pillow.

Lol, I wasn't thinking of any story inparticular but there was one time that was quite strange, it wasn't my fault though. I think it might be a story for another time but it involved my ex-girlfriend, her cameraphone and the entirety of my school seeing a picture they really shouldnt have lol.

Yeah, I think he is, which is a shame because hes a really nice person. He used to be married but he got a divorce, he had a super amazing kid though . Lol i wish my family was bigger tbh. I mean its nice that were are all so close but I have like barely any cousin or anything. 8 brothers and sisters though, lets just say I'd hate to be fighting for the bathroom in the morning in that house .

Thats cool. Youre doing a bunch of subjects and to get into most colleges or employers all you need is 5Cs. How bads your absence?

Haha I'll take you word for it then

I cad a cat once, my mother stole here away from me because she spent more time with her. At least my dog likes me, and my bed. Sheís asleep next to me right now. :)

You werenít allowed a fishy?! Why?!?! Thatís unfair!!!

Haha! Yeah, my uncomfortable sleeping positions are always a good think to take note of. :p you must have a mega heavy head if your face gets squished. Or you sleep on too many pillows.

Ooh! Scandalous! I like! What kinda pic was it that was on the phone? How did other people get hold of it?

Iím going to keep my family small, if I do have kids. I dunno. Iím too selfish and I predict my kids would end up with all sorts of mental problems due to my so-called parenting.

5 Cís? is that all. Doesnít sound like mush. I need to see how many I need to get into College depending on what courses they have. Oh, my absence is pretty bad. I only go to school about twice a week for a few hours, if that, depending on what lessons I have. I donít think Iíve ever made a full week in 4 Ĺ years. I know itís nothing to brag about but I hate school. Typical I know.

KyleW
04-09-2009, 08:23 PM
I cad a cat once, my mother stole here away from me because she spent more time with her. At least my dog likes me, and my bed. Sheís asleep next to me right now.

You werenít allowed a fishy?! Why?!?! Thatís unfair!!!

Haha! Yeah, my uncomfortable sleeping positions are always a good think to take note of. :p you must have a mega heavy head if your face gets squished. Or you sleep on too many pillows.

Ooh! Scandalous! I like! What kinda pic was it that was on the phone? How did other people get hold of it?

Iím going to keep my family small, if I do have kids. I dunno. Iím too selfish and I predict my kids would end up with all sorts of mental problems due to my so-called parenting.

5 Cís? is that all. Doesnít sound like mush. I need to see how many I need to get into College depending on what courses they have. Oh, my absence is pretty bad. I only go to school about twice a week for a few hours, if that, depending on what lessons I have. I donít think Iíve ever made a full week in 4 Ĺ years. I know itís nothing to brag about but I hate school. Typical I know.

Cats are awesome, definately one of my fave animals. I like dogs too. Actually i like all kinds of animals. Except spiders *shudder*

I know, I was like mum your so harsh :( she bought me chocolate to make up for it though.

Haha my face is normal weight actully :p. I just have one mega beefy pillow. Its huge but It's really comfy. Plus I have the most kickass matress ever, I might be bragging but I've not lay on a softer matress ever lol.

Haha it was scandalous. She left her phone in the music room and a couple of guys took it when she wasnt looking, flicked through her pictures and found... a certain image of myself. It was then sent around my school. I should'nt complain though, that image made me a LOT more popular after that.

Yeah, I don't want huge numbers of kids, probably like 2 or something. Enough so its nice but not too many to keep control of. Lmao I worry about parenting too, I'm so forgetful sometimes I'd probably leave my baby at the park or something :o

Its really easy up here to get into college, they were accepting people with like two E's and thats it. I don't know what it'll be lik down there though. Woah, thats pretty low attendance lol im suprised they havnt thrown you out by now hehe.

Flux
04-09-2009, 08:44 PM
Cats are awesome, definately one of my fave animals. I like dogs too. Actually i like all kinds of animals. Except spiders *shudder*

I know, I was like mum your so harsh :( she bought me chocolate to make up for it though.

Haha my face is normal weight actully :p. I just have one mega beefy pillow. Its huge but It's really comfy. Plus I have the most kickass matress ever, I might be bragging but I've not lay on a softer matress ever lol.

Haha it was scandalous. She left her phone in the music room and a couple of guys took it when she wasnt looking, flicked through her pictures and found... a certain image of myself. It was then sent around my school. I should'nt complain though, that image made me a LOT more popular after that.

Yeah, I don't want huge numbers of kids, probably like 2 or something. Enough so its nice but not too many to keep control of. Lmao I worry about parenting too, I'm so forgetful sometimes I'd probably leave my baby at the park or something

Its really easy up here to get into college, they were accepting people with like two E's and thats it. I don't know what it'll be lik down there though. Woah, thats pretty low attendance lol im suprised they havnt thrown you out by now hehe.

My friend at work has a tarantula and they are sooo cool!!! I donít like house spiders but the bigger they are the better. I thought I would be afraid to hold it but sheís so gentile.

Wow! A whole chocolate to distract your young mind from your fish. Superb! :p was the chocolate worth it?

If you donít have a memory foam mattress and pillow then Iím not interested lol. Sometimes I sleep without a pillow but I find crumbs in my bed. :/

Wow! I donít think I would ever find the funny side of my pic being shared amongst the whole of my school. I would die. Even if it was a good pic. I wouldnít like the attention. Even if I do ask for it at times. Sometimes Iím all Ďhey hey look at me!!!!í then when they look Iím all Ďwhat?! Stop looking at me!!!í Iím shy at heart.

You just reminded me of a dream I had the other day! I had a baby boy and I fed and changed him every 3 days! It was creepy the way he never cried. That freaked me out. I have too many baby dreams.

They wont throw me out of school! :p Iíve had warnings, letters, counselling and even after school detention but I know as well as they do that it wont help. I just hate school. I wouldnít mind being home schooled but I donít think I can sit the whole 6 hours studying. If itís that easy to get into college then I hope I get in no matter what grades I get. I like the idea of three day week courses. That I could do.

KyleW
04-09-2009, 08:57 PM
My friend at work has a tarantula and they are sooo cool!!! I donít like house spiders but the bigger they are the better. I thought I would be afraid to hold it but sheís so gentile.

Wow! A whole chocolate to distract your young mind from your fish. Superb! was the chocolate worth it?

If you donít have a memory foam mattress and pillow then Iím not interested lol. Sometimes I sleep without a pillow but I find crumbs in my bed. :/

Wow! I donít think I would ever find the funny side of my pic being shared amongst the whole of my school. I would die. Even if it was a good pic. I wouldnít like the attention. Even if I do ask for it at times. Sometimes Iím all Ďhey hey look at me!!!!í then when they look Iím all Ďwhat?! Stop looking at me!!!í Iím shy at heart.

You just reminded me of a dream I had the other day! I had a baby boy and I fed and changed him every 3 days! It was creepy the way he never cried. That freaked me out. I have too many baby dreams.

They wont throw me out of school! Iíve had warnings, letters, counselling and even after school detention but I know as well as they do that it wont help. I just hate school. I wouldnít mind being home schooled but I donít think I can sit the whole 6 hours studying. If itís that easy to get into college then I hope I get in no matter what grades I get. I like the idea of three day week courses. That I could do.

Whenever I see a spider I'm like "MUUUUUUUM, COME QUICK!" Its quite sad at my age tbh :p. Was the turantula not just all crawly like?

Haha I know. When I was 4 the chocolate more than made up for the fish, I think now I'd rather have the fish though.

Yeah it was a shock at first and I tried to delete every copy of it that was going around but in the end it spread like wildfire. I'm just glad your not allowed to upload that kind of image to Bebo or Facebook otherwise I would have been royally screwed! I guess I just got used to it in the end.

Awwww bless, are you a shy person really? :p

Woah, thats a messed up dream, and the baby didnt cry at all? 0_o. Its pretty cool how you can remember your dreams, I always wake up like wtf just happened :confused:

Haha I bet your school is just too scared of you ;). Either that or they know your going to get decent grades whether you show up or not. Home schooling would be cool, I guess it depends how strict your parents are and how much your motivated to learn really.

Llamas
04-09-2009, 08:58 PM
i thought that as well, even so, it wasnt that ridiculous was it?!

Yeah, it was. I thought it was interesting when I first saw it, but then one of my friends who's an engineer explained to me how incredibly stupid most of their explanations were, and how these people had no clue what they were talking about regarding the planes or the building.

Flux
04-09-2009, 09:20 PM
Whenever I see a spider I'm like "MUUUUUUUM, COME QUICK!" Its quite sad at my age tbh . Was the turantula not just all crawly like?

Haha I know. When I was 4 the chocolate more than made up for the fish, I think now I'd rather have the fish though.

Yeah it was a shock at first and I tried to delete every copy of it that was going around but in the end it spread like wildfire. I'm just glad your not allowed to upload that kind of image to Bebo or Facebook otherwise I would have been royally screwed! I guess I just got used to it in the end.

Awwww bless, are you a shy person really?

Woah, thats a messed up dream, and the baby didnt cry at all? 0_o. Its pretty cool how you can remember your dreams, I always wake up like wtf just happened
Haha I bet your school is just too scared of you . Either that or they know your going to get decent grades whether you show up or not. Home schooling would be cool, I guess it depends how strict your parents are and how much your motivated to learn really.

Haha! You aint a typical guy. Iíd expect you to puff out your chest and be all manly and squish that spider. :p Your reaction is cute tho. Shows thoughtfulness. Nah, the tarantula crawled up my arm very slowly. They like being petted gently. Such cute animals. If you ever go to the zoo, go to the petting farm, but donít chase the poultry. They donít like that.

I bet you mum was all like Ďthere! Thatíll shut you up!í my mumís like that with me. sheís great!

Can I ask what the pic involved, or should I not be asking? Curiosity is getting the better for me the more I read this scandalous story of your life. :p

Yeah, sometimes Iím shy. Depends who Iím around or what frame of mind Iím in. Iím quiet sometimes, but I work on customer service in the clothing store that I work at so I had to find my voice to be able to manage my job. Before that I never really used to speak much at all. I would just listen and spoke if I was spoken to. How 'bout you?

I never sleep much more than 3-4 hours a night due to insomnia, so I tend not to dream. I think I slept heavier than usual when i had that dream. My dreams arenít good dreams, so Iím lucky I donít get them often. I wouldnít keep a dream diary like some people do. I cant even keep a proper diary. How bout you? do guys still keep diaryís/journals?

Haha! I donít think anyone in school is scared of me. Iím surprised people know my name half of the time. :p my mum would hate having me at home avan tho both my parents work. Iíve never called in sick for work, but I canít go to school. I think they should pay me to be in school.

KyleW
04-09-2009, 09:35 PM
Haha! You aint a typical guy. Iíd expect you to puff out your chest and be all manly and squish that spider. Your reaction is cute tho. Shows thoughtfulness. Nah, the tarantula crawled up my arm very slowly. They like being petted gently. Such cute animals. If you ever go to the zoo, go to the petting farm, but donít chase the poultry. They donít like that.

I bet you mum was all like Ďthere! Thatíll shut you up!í my mumís like that with me. sheís great!

Can I ask what the pic involved, or should I not be asking? Curiosity is getting the better for me the more I read this scandalous story of your life. :p

Yeah, sometimes Iím shy. Depends who Iím around or what frame of mind Iím in. Iím quiet sometimes, but I work on customer service in the clothing store that I work at so I had to find my voice to be able to manage my job. Before that I never really used to speak much at all. I would just listen and spoke if I was spoken to. How 'bout you?

I never sleep much more than 3-4 hours a night due to insomnia, so I tend not to dream. I think I slept heavier than usual when i had that dream. My dreams arenít good dreams, so Iím lucky I donít get them often. I wouldnít keep a dream diary like some people do. I cant even keep a proper diary. How bout you? do guys still keep diaryís/journals?

Haha! I donít think anyone in school is scared of me. Iím surprised people know my name half of the time. my mum would hate having me at home avan tho both my parents work. Iíve never called in sick for work, but I canít go to school. I think they should pay me to be in school.

No, Im really not your typical guy. Don't get me wrong I can stand up for myself if I need to but mostly my reactions are "cute" rather than epicly manly. Lol lemme guess, you chased the poultry at the zoo and they had their revenge :P

Haha she normally is actually. Im like thanks mum, I owe you one (Y).

Lmao of course you can I dont mind. Errm... how can I put this...... lets just say the picture involved my manhood. If you dont get it from that then theres no other way I can describe it without spelling it out :p.

OMG SNAP! We have the same job! I work on customer srevice for Matalan. Aww, thats good to see that you've come out your shell a bit more. Judging by your postcount it seems you had a lot to say too :p. Errm... I guess if always had a certain level of charisma. I've never been afraid of standing up and giving a presentation or anything. Im normally only shy when I meet most people for the first time. I normally stay quiet and only speak when I'm spoken to so I don't offend them.

Aww, how bad is you insomnia, if you don't mind me asking. When you do sleep is it like a heavy deep sleep or a light sleep? The only trouble I have with sleeping is not for how long I sleep (I could sleep for britain, I'm a bitch for lie-ins) but I have lighter sleep than most, which gives me bags under my eyes :/. I wouldnt have a chance in hell of keeping a dream diary. I'd love to be able to read a dream diary in the future of what I dreamt in the past but Id probably forget the dream before I find a pen :p. I've never kept a proper diary either, just something I've never been motivated to do.

Aah yeah, home schooling would be a problem when both your parents are at work lol.