PDA

View Full Version : I need feedback on a situation!!

OffbeatTeenageManiac
04-10-2009, 10:24 AM
Ok, here goes...

I like to keep a journal. I record my thoughts, feelings, and do my schoolwork in them. In fact, i keep many notebooks.

Here is the problem...

Recently, my math teacher assigned a HUGE assignment to be due the following week. :eek: I took it home that weekend and completed it. The following Monday, me and a girl (Jessica Beaver) got into an argument. I was then angry, so i wrote an entry in my journal (which weren't directed to her, i was just angry).
In another class, my best friend (Lucas) happened to read my journal. He always does, cause the two of us write jokes and draw pictures and such. He read the angry entry. Upon reading it, it was ripped out of his hand by Jessica, who was sitting next to him. I was sharpening a pencil at the time. I came back to my desk, and saw my notebook being tossed toward my desk. I opened it. It was ripped, mangled, destroyed etc...all of the work in it was destroyed, including my math assignment. :mad: Lucas claims it was destroyed because she threw it, but...

It was a gentle toss
It was ripped in 3 places

http://rebandv.webs.com/untitled.bmp

In part D is was not even ripped at all, and each letter was abut 1/4 of the total pages.

The assignment was due today and i looked in all my journals only to remember it was destroyed. Now i will recieve an F on the assignment.

I realize there are a few issues with this...

The writing i wrote may have provoked her in some weird fashion
I shouldn't have argued with her.
I could have redone the assignment

...but, I believe it was way out of line for g\her to destroy my notebook, waste good paper, and destroy my schoolwork, thoughts and random doodles.

Thanks for reading, but please reply with you feelings on the situation (ex. How wrong it was for Jessica to do that, moral support, etc...)

wheelchairman
04-10-2009, 10:33 AM
Why exactly couldn't you re-do the math assignment?

OffbeatTeenageManiac
04-10-2009, 10:34 AM
Why exactly couldn't you re-do the math assignment?

i dont know. i forget easily. and if i remembered it was destroyed i wouldve been too lazy.

wheelchairman
04-10-2009, 10:39 AM
Sorry then, find it difficult to sympathize.

Plus a girl totally wrecked your shit. You pussy.

KyleW
04-10-2009, 10:44 AM

This was my favourite part.

But seriously, you should get revenge.

SweetTatyana
04-10-2009, 10:49 AM
Haha I miss highschool when these were your biggest problems.

IamSam
04-10-2009, 11:08 AM
Choke a bitch. That, or break her arm.

ninthz
04-10-2009, 11:54 AM
I'm glad you found it pertinent to personalize this situation by including names for people no one cares about. Welcome to high school/life, you have to adapt to what comes at you. For the looks of your methods, you have a lot to learn. The easiest advice would be suicide, and given how you seem prone to taking the easy way out I'm going to go ahead and offer this solution.

Or, you know, don't be a fag and write notes in class. It's not too hard to stay under the radar and keep your shit from being wrecked by a girl. Just refrain from childish/potentially shit-wreck-inducing activities and school won't be so tedious.

Oh, and of course:
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b46/penguinfites/lifeispainlawl.jpg

Llamas
04-10-2009, 11:57 AM
I lol'd at the use of names, too. I also really enjoy the photos.

There's no excuse to not have redone the homework. And it makes no sense to write angry personal stuff in the same notebook as your homework.

What is with this sudden surge of high schoolers complaining about things they totally had control over and was considerably their own faults?

Alison
04-10-2009, 12:09 PM
Why do you use your homework journal to write down angry thoughts, and write comments and pictures to your friend Lucas?:confused:

Blitzkrieg Bop
04-10-2009, 12:19 PM
Well, I hope that you have learnt a lesson here, never put anything in writing that you don't want other people to read ... it always comes back and bites you in the butt

T-6005
04-10-2009, 12:36 PM
Why do you use your homework journal to write down angry thoughts, and write comments and pictures to your friend Lucas?:confused:

Thank you. Why exactly are your homework and journal on the same page?

Llamas
04-10-2009, 03:02 PM
Also, from your lovely photos, it seems as though the homework was just torn. You should've still been able to read it... and even just show your teacher the ruined homework and ask for an extension or something... plus, I bet it was readable enough to just copy onto new paper. It's not like she dunked the notebook in coffee.

OffbeatTeenageManiac
04-10-2009, 03:49 PM
This was my favourite part.

But seriously, you should get revenge.

How should i go about that????

OffbeatTeenageManiac
04-10-2009, 03:50 PM

Thank Jesus for MSpaint

Lizardus
04-10-2009, 05:49 PM
My feedback is that you suck.