PDA

View Full Version : What do you wanna get rid of?

Offspring-Junkie
04-13-2009, 09:10 AM
If you could choose one thing you could erase from this planet, what would that be? Something simple, like an animal, some gear, a sort of food, a habit, a music style or a person (from tv, not your relatives) that annoys you.

ad8
04-13-2009, 09:12 AM
Probably the human stupidity.

Offspring-Junkie
04-13-2009, 09:20 AM
That doesn't count. Greed, cancer, war, stupidity are too wide scale and not selfish. That's not the point of this thread.

ad8
04-13-2009, 09:30 AM
Ah, alright. I think there is not really anything in my daily environment that I want to get rid of. The things that bother me affect many people and I don't want to get rid of them but rather change them.
But hey, if I could get rid of all those stupid dating shows on MTV, I'd be quite happy;)

Rooster
04-13-2009, 09:36 AM
Raptor88. Damn, that fucker gets on my nerves. Every time i see him i wanna kick his ass so hard...

renato piquette
04-13-2009, 09:54 AM
i´d get rid of reggaetón,i would also like to get rid of mexican drug lords,i admit i would hate if drugs disappear in my country,i´m not against drugs,i´m against the twats that get rich from them,they really messed this country,there´s not a single day when you turn on the news and you don´t see murders related to these fuckers

Offspring-Junkie
04-13-2009, 10:13 AM
My brother said that he would get rid of ring tones. Vibra call only.

KyleW
04-13-2009, 12:11 PM
I would happily get rid of the band Tool. Ugh.

renato piquette
04-13-2009, 12:16 PM
i would get rid of men and ugly women,so i would be sorrownded by girlies :cool:.
yeah,i´m douche bag

_Lost_
04-13-2009, 12:28 PM
My one thing would definitely be Susan Sarandon. God i hate her.

i´d get rid of reggaetón
_lost_ likes this.

renato piquette
04-13-2009, 12:30 PM
My one thing would definitely be Susan Sarandon. God i hate her.

_lost_ likes this.

why?it´s like an annoying version of hip-hop

0r4ng3
04-13-2009, 12:51 PM
Actually, I think she means that she likes that you'd get rid of it.

One thing I think I'd erase is Fanta. It gives orange soda a bad name.

Rutegard
04-13-2009, 12:55 PM
that girl .........

Outerspaceman21
04-13-2009, 12:56 PM
Bad parody movies.

_Lost_
04-13-2009, 01:01 PM
why?it´s like an annoying version of hip-hop

this.

One thing I think I'd erase is Fanta. It gives orange soda a bad name.
this too.

Blitzkrieg Bop
04-13-2009, 01:22 PM
What I would like to get rid of is commercial breaks ... they annoy the crap out of me and really don't entice me to buy their products.

Rutegard
04-13-2009, 01:25 PM
now on a more serious note....bullfights!

Outerspaceman21
04-13-2009, 03:10 PM
now on a more serious note....bullfights!

Yes, definately

renato piquette
04-13-2009, 03:21 PM

right :p

Yes, definately

also rooster fights,they are booooring,the roosters last like half an hour to kill their rival

nameless
04-13-2009, 03:28 PM
reality tv shows! when they used to be more like documentaries they were ok but now its all just exagerated to win ratings!

Outerspaceman21
04-13-2009, 03:31 PM
also rooster fights,they are booooring,the roosters last like half an hour to kill their rival

Dude, thats animal cruelty. I don't care if it's boring or the most exciting thing ever to grace this earth.

On that note, dog fights or any animal related fight.

renato piquette
04-13-2009, 03:34 PM
Dude, thats animal cruelty. I don't care if it's boring or the most exciting thing ever to grace this earth.

On that note, dog fights or any animal related fight.

yeah,i know,i was just pointing that rooster fights are boring

Flux
04-13-2009, 03:35 PM
mexican drug lords

But?! :( I was hoping to gain citizenship by marrying one. Besides, Mexico can’t be beat on price so there goes my career!

renato piquette
04-13-2009, 03:38 PM
But?! :( I was hoping to gain citizenship by marrying one. Besides, Mexico can’t be beat on price so there goes my career!

lol,they just keep killing people everyday.hey!where you´ve been btw??

Flux
04-13-2009, 03:40 PM
lol,they just keep killing people everyday.hey!where you´ve been btw??

I wouldn’t kill anyone. Maybe break a few legs or somethin’. ;)

Where have I been? Why? Did ya miss me?

renato piquette
04-13-2009, 03:41 PM
I wouldn’t kill anyone. Maybe break a few legs or somethin’. ;)

Where have I been? Why? Did ya miss me?

yeah,i got kind of bored

Flux
04-13-2009, 03:43 PM
yeah,i got kind of bored

Awwww! My poor baby! *cuddles* :p

I’ve not been far. I’ve only come home because I have to sober up for work tomorrow. :rolleyes:

renato piquette
04-13-2009, 03:45 PM
oh,you drunk girl,i haven´t drink since friday or saturday,it´s a shame :(

renato piquette
04-13-2009, 03:46 PM
Awwww! My poor baby! *cuddles* :p

lol,what´s "cuddles"?

Flux
04-13-2009, 03:49 PM
lol,what´s "cuddles"?

I was giving you some hugs because you missed me. Cuddles. :)

oh,you drunk girl,i haven´t drink since friday or saturday,it´s a shame :(

No, not on alcohol. The other stuff.

renato piquette
04-13-2009, 03:50 PM
I was giving you some hugs because you missed me. Cuddles. :)

oh.well,that´s nice :p

Flux
04-13-2009, 04:01 PM
oh.well,that´s nice :p

Yeah, I’m totally nice. Lovable even. :)

I don’t even remember what thread this is…

renato piquette
04-13-2009, 04:02 PM
Yeah, I’m totally nice. Lovable even. :)

I don’t even remember what thread this is…

about getting rid of things

Flux
04-13-2009, 04:07 PM
about getting rid of things

Getting rid of things?

Oh!!!! yeah! I don’t think I answered. I want rid of my boobs. Well, I’d like them smaller. Is that something I’m allowed to rid of?

renato piquette
04-13-2009, 04:08 PM
Getting rid of things?

Oh!!!! yeah! I don’t think I answered. I want rid of my boobs. Well, I’d like them smaller. Is that something I’m allowed to rid of?

wow!you got big boobs?why would you like them smaller?

KyleW
04-13-2009, 04:09 PM
Id get rid of the Gamerscore sytem for the xbox. Its becoming the only reason I buy/play games.

Flux
04-13-2009, 04:16 PM
wow!you got big boobs?why would you like them smaller?

Compared to some girls, yeah. They keep growing and I can't keep buying new bra’s all the time. It’s not even laughable anymore, just pisses me off. :(

Flux
04-13-2009, 04:16 PM
Id get rid of the Gamerscore sytem for the xbox. Its becoming the only reason I buy/play games.

Kyle!!!! Hi hun!! *hugs* :D

renato piquette
04-13-2009, 04:20 PM
Compared to some girls, yeah. They keep growing and I can't keep buying new bra’s all the time. It’s not even laughable anymore, just pisses me off. :(

pics,pleazE!!:D

Flux
04-13-2009, 04:27 PM
pics,pleazE!!:D

*flips you off*

But I will get some pics when I find my camera. I'll get Cate to take them. :)

[[Meli.x]]
04-13-2009, 05:19 PM
i have a list of things i would get rid of.
- Chihuahas... evil little fuckers
- Thongs
- Adverts on radios and music channels
- the "scary movie" series
- Arm pit hair.. on men and women.
- Paris Hilton

thats just a few on the top of my list.

Jules69
04-13-2009, 05:27 PM
I won't say why, but latex balloons!!!

Outerspaceman21
04-13-2009, 05:41 PM
];1291376']i have a list of things i would get rid of.
- Chihuahas... evil little fuckers
- Thongs
- Adverts on radios and music channels
- the "scary movie" series
- Arm pit hair.. on men and women.
- Paris Hilton

thats just a few on the top of my list.

Hi Five!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RageAndLov
04-13-2009, 06:19 PM
Spiders

The four big music groups. Sony, EMI, Universal and Warner. Split them up, and make all the underlabels independent labels.

Blink 182 and all their music

Steven Seagal

The situation where Coca-Cola Zero runs over Coca-Cola Light (Diet Coke).

And yeah, most important, black people. Just kidding. I don't care which colour your skin have

Outerspaceman21
04-13-2009, 07:02 PM
The four big music groups. Sony, EMI, Universal and Warner. Split them up, and make all the underlabels independent labels.

And what exactly do you have against majors?

KHWHD
04-13-2009, 07:10 PM
And yeah, most important, black people. Just kidding. I don't care which colour your skin have

So why did you bring it up then?

RageAndLov
04-13-2009, 07:26 PM
And what exactly do you have against majors?

To make it short, the way the CEOs control the artists, how they decide what music people shall listen to by putting their music everywhere because they have so much power and money, how they won't let smaller labels have a chance to compete with artists on major, how pricey their music is just because they can.

There's a whole lot more, but it's time for me to get to bed now, so I can't really put in everything.

RageAndLov
04-13-2009, 07:28 PM
So why did you bring it up then?

It was an bad attempt for a joke.

dff_punk
04-13-2009, 07:34 PM
Hangovers.

Outerspaceman21
04-13-2009, 09:15 PM
To make it short, the way the CEOs control the artists, how they decide what music people shall listen to by putting their music everywhere because they have so much power and money, how they won't let smaller labels have a chance to compete with artists on major, how pricey their music is just because they can.

There's a whole lot more, but it's time for me to get to bed now, so I can't really put in everything.

The CEO's don't control the artist. Against Me! and The Offspring are on majors and they don't have CEO making them do what they don't want them to do.

So they advertise they artist a lot. Is that a bad thing for them to use their money and power to put young up and coming artist in the spotlight so they can get some recognition? You don't have to listen to the artist they show off, you know?

Did it ever occur to you that there is a reason why indies can't compete with majors? Because Majors make more money then indies and they put that money into advertising their artist to further their popularity and musical development. Independents, by nature, are usually less known and therefore not as successful.

And the price of the records are not dictated by the label, the store put the pirce on their records. If that were so, then all the prices would be the same everywhere you go, which they are not.

Llamas
04-13-2009, 09:50 PM
Milk that needs to be refrigerated and goes bad in like 2 weeks. I never get through a whole carton in two weeks, so it's a waste of money. I wish they had unrefrigerated milk here... and stop selling this shit.

SK8rocka
04-13-2009, 09:54 PM
umm, id probally get rid of flys, fu*kin annoying...

RageAndLov
04-15-2009, 05:32 PM
The CEO's don't control the artist. Against Me! and The Offspring are on majors and they don't have CEO making them do what they don't want them to do.

I know that it aren't the actual CEOs who do that, but the major label has a stricter grip around artist, than the independent label.

So they advertise they artist a lot. Is that a bad thing for them to use their money and power to put young up and coming artist in the spotlight so they can get some recognition? You don't have to listen to the artist they show off, you know?

I wish it would be like that. They use a lot of money to put the already very known artists new work on display. The young new ones won't get so much support by their major label. Some of course, but the new artist must be very popular and sold many records to get as much support as their very known label mates.

On indie labels, every artist get just the same support, no matter how many albums the artist has sold.

Did it ever occur to you that there is a reason why indies can't compete with majors? Because Majors make more money then indies and they put that money into advertising their artist to further their popularity and musical development. Independents, by nature, are usually less known and therefore not as successful.

I know, and it's sad.

And the price of the records are not dictated by the label, the store put the pirce on their records. If that were so, then all the prices would be the same everywhere you go, which they are not.

I know the price differ from store to store, but an indie label sells its albums to the distrubutor for a smaller price than what the major label will.

Outerspaceman21
04-15-2009, 06:11 PM
I know that it aren't the actual CEOs who do that, but the major label has a stricter grip around artist, than the independent label.

I wish it would be like that. They use a lot of money to put the already very known artists new work on display. The young new ones won't get so much support by their major label. Some of course, but the new artist must be very popular and sold many records to get as much support as their very known label mates.

On indie labels, every artist get just the same support, no matter how many albums the artist has sold.

I know, and it's sad.

I know the price differ from store to store, but an indie label sells its albums to the distrubutor for a smaller price than what the major label will.

That may be how it used to be, but things are changing for the better. Majors are actually starting to act more like Indies.

That thing about the price is complete bullshit. I went to a record store and saw all the the Black Flag albums, a punk band from the early 80's on a not so well known indie label, was fucking selling for $20. The price of the disc is based on the popularity of the artist and prices fluxuate like crazy. If thats true about Indies and Major, Indies are just as guilty as Majors.

RageAndLov
04-15-2009, 06:22 PM
That thing about the price is complete bullshit. I went to a record store and saw all the the Black Flag albums, a punk band from the early 80's on a not so well known indie label, was fucking selling for $20. The price of the disc is based on the popularity of the artist and prices fluxuate like crazy. If thats true about Indies and Major, Indies are just as guilty as Majors.

That's because SST (Black Flag's label) let USA biggest indie label (E1 Music) distribute it through Epic records in the US. And Epic Records is a part of Sony Music Entertainment.
Short story; SST is selling the Black Flag albums through Sony Music Entertainment.

Outerspaceman21
04-15-2009, 06:28 PM
That's because SST (Black Flag's label) let USA biggest indie label (E1 Music) distribute it through Epic records in the US. And Epic Records is a part of Sony Music Entertainment.
Short story; SST is selling the Black Flag albums through Sony Music Entertainment.

Oh... Now I'm confused. So indies are working majors? Does that mean they are sellouts?

RageAndLov
04-15-2009, 06:36 PM
Oh... Now I'm confused. So indies are working majors? Does that mean they are sellouts?

In SST's case, E1 changed their distributor recently while they still had the right of distributing Black Flag's records. But E1 doesn't distribute the records themselves, they just send them to Sony Music Entertainment and let them do the work and set the price. And for the music stores to earn any money, they must sell the records a few bucks more than what Sony Music Entertainment sold the records for.

If SST would have distribute Black Flag's records themselves, then it would be cheaper for you, because they would put a lower price on the records.

And not all indie labels distribute their records through others, some do it themselves. These are the real independent labels.

Outerspaceman21
04-15-2009, 09:22 PM
In SST's case, E1 changed their distributor recently while they still had the right of distributing Black Flag's records. But E1 doesn't distribute the records themselves, they just send them to Sony Music Entertainment and let them do the work and set the price. And for the music stores to earn any money, they must sell the records a few bucks more than what Sony Music Entertainment sold the records for.

If SST would have distribute Black Flag's records themselves, then it would be cheaper for you, because they would put a lower price on the records.

And not all indie labels distribute their records through others, some do it themselves. These are the real independent labels.

Eh, I don't care. Sorry for badgering you. I thought you were one of those Fat Mike drones who don't think for themselves and listen to everything that assholes says.

Camilamazed
04-15-2009, 09:29 PM
ROACHES. God, do I hate cockroaches. Seriously, what are those for?

I want to become a roach exterminator.

RageAndLov
04-16-2009, 07:24 AM
Eh, I don't care. Sorry for badgering you. I thought you were one of those Fat Mike drones who don't think for themselves and listen to everything that assholes says.

No problem. It is good that you question people and their statements.

renato piquette
04-16-2009, 09:58 AM
i want to get rid of the woman that makes my house´s cleaning,my parents work and get home really late,and i could get naughty if it wouldn´t be for that maid :mad:

[DJ_bj]
04-16-2009, 10:01 AM
ouch man. that sucks. but, why dont you just clean everything up before her so she has nothing to do and just go away sooner.

renato piquette
04-16-2009, 10:03 AM
;1292456']ouch man. that sucks. but, why dont you just clean everything up before her so she has nothing to do and just go away sooner.

lol,nah,my mom would know my intentions :D,hey,thanx for the request!