PDA

View Full Version : Offspring sweeping the US before Tour- In Charlotte, NC

univonc
04-17-2009, 06:19 AM
Just heard that they were guests of 95.1 FM the KISS this morning.

They are making their pretour appearances. I hope it generates large crowds.

Anyway, remember Dexter.... i have to fly to Boston to see you guys, and I need credit for "Charlotte"

:D

Bill

univonc
04-17-2009, 07:18 AM
Dexter,

Just mark me down for "present" in Charlotte, so you all will come back.

Hehe!

_Lost_
04-17-2009, 07:38 AM
wait... do you get to see them today??

I saw/met them wednesday in Greensboro with randman21 and they were in Raleigh later that day.

Camilamazed
04-20-2009, 06:20 AM
I am so jealous. What's with NC these days? :(

darea
04-20-2009, 06:53 AM
Man you people are so lucky. The offspring will NEVER be anywhere near where I live. I guess I gotta do my best to see em in Charlotte. Heh, I could go to the states for two months and come back to catch them in Paris for the 29th!! hehe like arrive in paris on the 28th to catch them the day right after. That would make me two offspring concerts in the holidays and I'd feel less left out, but I don't know if I can afford it...:(

univonc
04-20-2009, 07:00 AM
Man you people are so lucky. The offspring will NEVER be anywhere near where I live. I guess I gotta do my best to see em in Charlotte. Heh, I could go to the states for two months and come back to catch them in Paris for the 29th!! hehe like arrive in paris on the 28th to catch them the day right after. That would make me two offspring concerts in the holidays and I'd feel less left out, but I don't know if I can afford it...:(

bon jour darea! ca va?

Je suis tres desole' for ton chance mal.

Ou habite en NC? Je habite a Charlotte.

Tu passe on bon journe! d'accord?

Bill

darea
04-20-2009, 11:00 AM
bon jour darea! ca va?

Je suis tres desole' for ton chance mal.

Ou habite en NC? Je habite a Charlotte.

Tu passe on bon journe! d'accord?

Bill

Hey Bill, that's so sweet of you to try speaking french to me!!! I'm actually bilingual (english/french) cause I was born in France with english parents, so it's fine to talk english to me.
I'm living in france for the moment, but my bf is from Fayetteville. And that's where I'll be going whenever I can go back to the states.

shall I correct you? "ton chance mal" would be "ta malchance" and "bonne journée to you too!:)

univonc
04-20-2009, 11:15 AM
Hey Bill, that's so sweet of you to try speaking french to me!!! I'm actually bilingual (english/french) cause I was born in France with english parents, so it's fine to talk english to me.
I'm living in france for the moment, but my bf is from Fayetteville. And that's where I'll be going whenever I can go back to the states.

shall I correct you? "ton chance mal" would be "ta malchance" and "bonne journée to you too!:)

I would love the correction and merci beaucoup!

My wife and i went to st barts about 4 years ago and i had no clue of french. I tried, without success. However I was determined to learn a new language despite 4 years of spanish.

I take a lesson per week over the telephone for 30 minutes. i am about to complete my first 18 months.

J'essie (?sp) parler francais. n'est pas difficile, mais j'oblie' (?sp) un beaucoup!

I hope that is a little better. Also, i have friends in fayetteville and will be there Friday for Disturbed. already saw them last week, but wanted to hang with my friend and then come back to Charlotte.

Keep correcting, i don't mind......

Bill