PDA

View Full Version : I'm browsing the BBS

T-6005
04-17-2009, 01:24 PM
...in just my socks.

As soon as I realized I was only wearing socks and not much else (I have my reasons) I got strangely embarrassed. And I can't pinpoint the source of the embarrassment.

I'm going to put some clothes on now. Man, you can't even wander around your house naked any more! The internet makes you feel ASHAMED!

JohnnyNemesis
04-17-2009, 01:32 PM
As soon as I realized I was only wearing socks and not much else (I have my reasons) I got strangely embarrassed. And I can't pinpoint the source of the embarrassment.

Source: me watching you on webcam.

Hi!

Al Coholic
04-17-2009, 01:34 PM
I've found that one sock, placed in the ideal area, is actually rather flattering. You have to trim to pull that off though.

JohnnyNemesis
04-17-2009, 01:38 PM
Maria, someone as elegant as you using the word "dong" just made me laugh incredibly hard. I hope you don't mind :P

_Lost_
04-17-2009, 01:42 PM
I know the feeling. Though lately I've found myself much less embarrassed on here when I'm naked. I'm dressed now but I'll make sure to make an announcement next time.

Superdope
04-17-2009, 01:49 PM
I refuse to believe in BBS nudity before I see pix. :o

randman21
04-17-2009, 01:54 PM
Wow. I'm almost never naked. I even found myself getting into the shower with boxers on the other day without noticing. So a definite no to BBSing in the buff.

renato piquette
04-17-2009, 01:59 PM
come on,there´s nothing as leisuring as walking around the house naked

renato piquette
04-17-2009, 02:03 PM
lol,yeah,thank you,just a couple minutes ago,a dude on my messenger saw it asked me to send it :D

T-6005
04-17-2009, 02:14 PM
Yes, well now I am dressed.

I generally don't mind browsing the internet naked, or even the BBS. I think it may have been the socks which sealed my embarrassment - no one looks good wearing nothing but men's hosiery.

And Maria, my reasons for checking the BBS naked are that it's much more comfortable to do everything when you're naked.

It is also an immediate icebreaker.

renato piquette
04-17-2009, 02:22 PM

that´s true

Al Coholic
04-17-2009, 02:39 PM
Yes, well now I am dressed.

I generally don't mind browsing the internet naked, or even the BBS. I think it may have been the socks which sealed my embarrassment - no one looks good wearing nothing but men's hosiery.

And Maria, my reasons for checking the BBS naked are that it's much more comfortable to do everything when you're naked.

Not true. You ever go for a jog? Everythings just flopping all over the place.

Yeah, picture it.

T-6005
04-17-2009, 02:45 PM
Not true. You ever go for a jog? Everythings just flopping all over the place.

Yeah, picture it.

I am imagining the cool breeze flowing through my sweaty naked regions right now and the thought is delicious.

Al Coholic
04-17-2009, 02:50 PM
Accompanied by the sound of flap-flap-flap-flap-flap-flap-flap-flap-flap-flap-flap-flap-flap-flap.....

And then you stop and stretch.

jacknife737
04-17-2009, 03:18 PM
Nudity i can deal, just wearing socks however just feels weird. I feel like a dink, when i'm only wearing those.

Llamas
04-17-2009, 03:44 PM
I think I'm one of the only people in the world who doesn't think being naked is comfortable. I mean, there are certain times when not being naked would be totally weird and stuff... but I live by myself and I don't think I've ever hung out around my place naked... and I can't sleep if I'm naked, either. I don't really know why this is, but I also can't grasp why other people find it so comfortable, haha.

I'm a loser. :(

JohnnyNemesis
04-17-2009, 03:48 PM
I don't think being naked is comfortable at all, not even while sleeping.

SweetTatyana
04-17-2009, 03:49 PM
Yeah me either.

Llamas
04-17-2009, 03:52 PM
Oh thank god... maybe it's just that people who love being naked talk about it a lot, while people who don't think it's comfy don't talk about how much we love wearing clothes. lolz.

WebDudette
04-17-2009, 03:59 PM
I remember a JohnnyNemesis post referring to only wearing socks and how it should never ever be done. In fact, socks are the first article of clothing you should remove.

I'm not that comfortable being naked. I'll wear just gym shorts, or a towel or something. Though, I live with my dad and my desk chair in my bedroom is a leather couch, so it wouldn't be to efficient.

randman21
04-17-2009, 04:25 PM
On second thought, this is kinda awesome. I could get used to this. :)

T-6005
04-17-2009, 05:48 PM
Well, I just followed the lead of a certain Pants? Hu Needs Them.

_Lost_
04-17-2009, 09:24 PM
On second thought, this is kinda awesome. I could get used to this. :)

I love you... 4evr!! and evr!

Cock Joke
04-17-2009, 09:33 PM
LOL I'M WEARING PJ's WHILE BROWSIN' TEH BBS TRY N' BEAT THAT YOU N00BS!

Mota Boy
04-17-2009, 09:39 PM
Wow. I'm almost never naked. I even found myself getting into the shower with boxers on the other day without noticing. So a definite no to BBSing in the buff.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v40/cress/arrested/nevernude.jpg?t=1240029528

Offspring-Junkie
04-18-2009, 01:50 AM
Accompanied by the sound of flap-flap-flap-flap-flap-flap-flap-flap-flap-flap-flap-flap-flap-flap.....

I lol'd. That was so funny. I don't run around naked. Neither in flat nor elsewhere. But in Austria you can go around naked in seperated areas outside. It's called FKK (Freikörperkultur). Most other nations are, especially Americans, get very confused about that. In saunas Austrians go in naked as well, men and women, not seperated. Is this news to anyone?

Alison
04-18-2009, 02:28 AM
I don't like being naked. I dunno if it's that's just because my house is kind of cold though. And I can imagine it would be awful during a certain time of the month :p

randman21
04-18-2009, 02:38 AM
I love you... 4evr!! and evr!
Wah! This doesn't usually come til after they've seen my bawd. jk ;):p<3

[/pic}
Haha. I wanted to have that one back immediately after posting, but the thought of Tobias crying in the shower in those cutoffs kept it there.

Oxygene
04-18-2009, 03:06 AM
I think I'm one of the only people in the world who doesn't think being naked is comfortable. I mean, there are certain times when not being naked would be totally weird and stuff... but I live by myself and I don't think I've ever hung out around my place naked... and I can't sleep if I'm naked, either. I don't really know why this is, but I also can't grasp why other people find it so comfortable, haha.

Actually we are both losers.. I don't like being naked either, no matter how warm it gets I always wear a boxers and a t-shirt. Although it's weird because I don't like to wear much more anyway. I hate long pants, and I don't like sweaters. The "nakedest" I do anything in (including bbs) is a bathrobe, after a bath.

And I CAN'T sleep in the nude at all...

And wearing just socks is disgusting esp during sex :P

Tizzalicious
04-18-2009, 05:36 AM

I don't enjoy being naked either, and I defitely can't sleep naked.

darea
04-18-2009, 05:43 AM
I love being nekkid. Well I prefer having panties on. And swimming in the sea or being on the beach just in my bikini bottoms is awesome! I don't know how it is in other countries, but it's always so hot in the south of france, that everybody is half nekkid at the beach so we can't feel ashamed of ourselves and nobody seems to be looking so it feels okay.

I'd tend to sleep at least with panties on, I guess completely nekkid I don't like it as much.
I've never tried bbsing nekkid but its mainly because I don't have a computer/internet in my room. I'll have to try it sometime! lol:p

darea
04-18-2009, 06:00 AM
Will be a grand experience. Be sure to let us know when you do.

Also, I laugh at the way you make us totally pass off for the nudists we are... not! :p

Hehe well I know that there's a nudist camp somewhere in the gorge de l'ardeche, cause I went through it when i was caoing one day a bit of a shock! lol also a nudist island "ile du levant" south of nice.

And going around with our boobs in the air is not exactly nudism! lol its not being completely nekkid! I wouldn't do anything like that in a place where nobody does it, and I make sure there's a lot of womenz doing it so that nobody'll be looking at me!

darea
04-18-2009, 11:07 AM
I'm always careful when I take my bikini top off, but its usually only when I'm trying to brown my back. I went once for a swim like that and it was awesome, but most of the time I keep my bikini on!

I don't think I'm into browsing the bbs completely nekkid (or just with socks on) though.

Free?
04-18-2009, 02:54 PM
Never ever I've been on this forum completely naked. Well, not in the internet either. I'm not a fan of being naked. I'm not against nudism, I'm not a pervert.

But I do swim without my bikini top.

Llamas
04-18-2009, 07:02 PM
Never ever I've been on this forum completely naked. Well, not in the internet either. I'm not a fan of being naked. I'm not against nudism, I'm not a pervert.

But I do swim without my bikini top.

YOU'RE A GIRL???? I think this is the first time I've been flat out wrong about someone's gender.

Unless you're a guy who wears bikini tops... :P

dff_punk
04-19-2009, 03:03 AM
Haha, if you'd take just a little peek at his profile you'd see he wasn't being serious with the bikini tops.

darea
04-20-2009, 11:07 AM
I think she was just joking...:rolleyes: