PDA

View Full Version : some kid i went to HS with was arrested for murder

StayInTheHouseCarl
04-19-2009, 09:01 PM
of course, innocent until proven guilty, so it is technically arrested for suspicion.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2009/04/teen-boyfriend-arrested-in-slaying-of-teens-mother-in-santa-ana.html

WebDudette
04-19-2009, 09:22 PM
Hmm... a kid I went to grade school with forever never made it out of 8th grade. He stabbed some women over a drug deal, the rumors are he stabbed her in the head and she was pregnant, but that isn't stuff I am positive about.

I got in a fight with him in grade school, kind of. he pushed me down and punched me in the face a couple times and the teachers broke it up. He was huge and I wasn't one for confrontation was I was a kid.

StayInTheHouseCarl
04-19-2009, 09:40 PM
thats crazy stuff. it's weird being that person who "knows that guy"

I was in marching band with him for a couple years. We weren't best buddies or anything like that, but we got a long ok.

Outerspaceman21
04-19-2009, 11:11 PM
It's weird that "The Kids Arent Alright" speaks so much to me. All the kids I grew up with have all changed so drasitcally in a few years. I had a friend who was always the responsible kind of girl drop out halfway through our senior with her boyfriend

Got another friend who is a major pothead and has gained a lot of weight.

and thats not even the worst of it. I know alot of people going downhill.

Wouldn't be surprised if in a few years one of my friends from way back when comes up dead or in a meth lab in Riverside.

sneedo83
04-19-2009, 11:55 PM
It's depressing seeing what has happened to people you grow up with, it's even depressing to me seeing people not making it out of our tiny little town, I've had friends od on pills, get addicted to coke etc...

I'm clean and very much anti-drug (besides booze omfg!) because of all of this.

Al Coholic
04-20-2009, 12:16 AM
I don't know, I mean, for the most part I can't say I didn't see it coming. Really, the girl that was having anal sex in middle school has two kids? No fuckin way! The guy that was selling weed since before I even tried it is in jail for trafficing pills? Golly.

Odds are that a good portion of the people you went to high school with will die before they're 30, or be incarcerated for a majority of their life, or something. And a whopping bunch of them will generally fuck up.

WebDudette
04-20-2009, 12:38 AM
several people at my school have od'ed, or died drunk driving, or something else.

Mota Boy
04-20-2009, 05:13 AM
A kid I knew from high school was murdered by organized crime while in college. He was a genuinely nice guy, but a bit of an odd duck, and he had apparently taken a liking to some girl and there was... something creepy about videotaping, but not a lot of details. Anyway, it just so happened that she was the daughter of a mob boss, and the guy went missing for around five months before his body washed out of the river after the things weighing him down rotted off.

RageAndLov
04-20-2009, 06:47 AM
A kid I knew from high school was murdered by organized crime while in college. He was a genuinely nice guy, but a bit of an odd duck, and he had apparently taken a liking to some girl and there was... something creepy about videotaping, but not a lot of details. Anyway, it just so happened that she was the daughter of a mob boss, and the guy went missing for around five months before his body washed out of the river after the things weighing him down rotted off.

Wow. Nasty! Do you have any news atricle about this?

Rag Doll
04-20-2009, 07:37 AM
i won't even get into all of the drug selling/using/overdosing stories in my high school.

however, a friend of mine was raped in the school and later went on to stab the guy in the school. another kid just ran someone over with his car. aaaand another guy raped a girl at a new year's eve party and is pretty much getting off free and gets to keep his nice financial analyst job.

Oxygene
04-20-2009, 07:50 AM
I stole a t-shirt from a guy I knew whos doing life for double murder...

Also I bought a cell phone from some dude who ended up paying some other guy who worked at the tire shop close to my place to kill his mom, while he was at home listening to music. Then they both chopped up the chick into pieces and burried them in a forest not far from where I live.

Other than that it's just the usual I guess.

nameless
04-20-2009, 06:23 PM
a guy i used to work with just after finishing college is now in prison for raping someone. you hear stories like that all the time but it really strikes home harder when you actually know the person!