PDA

View Full Version : Billy Bob loses his shit on the Canadians

Little_Miss_1565
04-21-2009, 01:31 AM
I cannot stop laughing at this video

http://www.cracked.com/blog/billy-bob-goes-ballistic-with-subtext-titles/

Cracked added subtext captions to the video where Billy Bob Thornton craps all over a Canadian radio host because he wants to pretend he never acted in films. Or osmething. God knows. Anyway, watch this, because it's funny.

I would put this in Other Bands but it's not so much about the band. The interview has next to nothing to do with the band.

ad8
04-21-2009, 01:39 AM
This is hilarious.
"Wrong. People love me, cause I'm a rebel":D

Endymion
04-21-2009, 01:41 AM
what the fuck? was he tripping balls or something? it's like gary busey on qualudes.

RageAndLov
04-21-2009, 03:39 AM
OMG.
He appeared as if he was really really stoned.

Alison
04-21-2009, 03:47 AM
haha...What the hell is up with him.

Oxygene
04-21-2009, 03:56 AM
this is fucking excruciating I can't watch this I'm sorry

KHWHD
04-21-2009, 07:47 AM
I think someone posted this before.

What I find ironic is how he (Billy-Bob) didn't want to talk about his acting/directing career and wanted to only focus on his "music" career, and when the DJ asked about music - he just said, "I don't know" to almost everything he said. That and he was being confrontational. What a douche.

Especially the part when the DJ asked him what kind of music he liked as a kid and he went off about something totally different all together.

Bipolar Bear
04-21-2009, 09:24 AM
That dude became epic since he started making voiceovers for that video game about scorpions.

http://www.wiinintendo.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/deadlycreatures.jpg

http://static.videogamer.com/videogamer/images/wii/deadly_creatures/screens/deadly_creatures_9.jpg

Scorpions = win

By the way, the game is great but much too short. I give it 8/10

SweetTatyana
04-21-2009, 11:34 AM
has nobody learned anything from that whole cramner situation?? you act like a douchebag anywhere and the whole world is going to find out in seconds....

.. yeah what an idiot, if hes not on something, I think they should make sure he never reproduces.

KHWHD
04-21-2009, 11:36 AM
has nobody learned anything from that whole cramner situation?? you act like a douchebag anywhere and the whole world is going to find out in seconds....

.. yeah what an idiot, if hes not on something, I think they should make sure he never reproduces.

I loved the movie "Bad Santa." I'm messed up or something cause he was fucking hilarious - although he was a pisstank in the movie.

Superdope
04-21-2009, 11:40 AM
I'm a cracked regular, and I was just about to post that video! the subtext is hilarious. The writer, Michael Swaim also has some other videos on that site. I think they are worth checking out.

Bipolar Bear
04-21-2009, 11:44 AM
what about that movie where he was an asshole gym teacher that went out and slept with this kid's mom? loved it

T-6005
04-21-2009, 12:42 PM
My favorite part of it is that two days later, I was taking the subway and one of the TVs flashed a little news blurb that said

"Billy Bob Thornton's band cancelling Canadian leg of tour, citing bandmates suffering from the flu."

KHWHD
04-21-2009, 12:52 PM
My favorite part of it is that two days later, I was taking the subway and one of the TVs flashed a little news blurb that said

"Billy Bob Thornton's band cancelling Canadian leg of tour, citing bandmates suffering from the flu."

How ironic eh? Especially after the fact that he dissed us Canuks.

SweetTatyana
04-21-2009, 02:32 PM
I heard they got boo-ed off the stage their next canadian date after the interview

ad8
04-21-2009, 02:48 PM
So, who is this Billy Bob actually and what kind of (apparently shitty) music does he play?:D

Omni
04-21-2009, 04:06 PM
It's pretty obvious he's on some sort of highly exotic and potent drug, here. There's absolutely no way he could act that way all the time and actually get anywhere. And I don't mean just behaving aggresively toward simple questions, but not being able to answer things like how long his band has been together, and not remembering meeting Willie Nelson.

T-6005
04-21-2009, 04:10 PM
It's pretty obvious he's on some sort of highly exotic and potent drug, here. There's absolutely no way he could act that way all the time and actually get anywhere. And I don't mean just behaving aggresively toward simple questions, but not being able to answer things like how long his band has been together, and not remembering meeting Willie Nelson.
He could answer. He chose not to. He didn't want the radio show mentioning that he was an actor, and when they quickly did at the beginning he just turned the entire interview to crap on purpose.

I felt bad for the other guys from the band - they were so uncomfortable looking.

Llamas
04-21-2009, 04:48 PM
At first it seemed like he was totally drugged out, but then it was just obvious that he was being a complete asshole cause he was ticked off about some retarded shit. I always figured Thornton was a dickwad, and this completely proves it hahaha. Awesome. The captions were hit and miss, but definitely amusing overall.

But I seriously felt really bad for his bandmates. I hope they quit the band after that interview.

Thomas
04-21-2009, 06:43 PM
The sad part is, though, is that his band is actually pretty good.

T-6005
04-21-2009, 07:37 PM
Oh my fuck, I'm watching it again and every time it cuts to the band members I just burst out laughing.

KHWHD
04-21-2009, 07:39 PM
Oh my fuck, I'm watching it again and every time it cuts to the band members I just burst out laughing.

Haha, yeah the embarassment.

jacknife737
04-21-2009, 08:21 PM
I love the fact that he called us "mashed potatoes".

Llamas
04-21-2009, 08:32 PM
I love the fact that he called us "mashed potatoes".

I love mashed potatoes. Especially garlic ones. And they don't even need gravy if you've got some butter and sour cream. <3

jacknife737
04-21-2009, 09:30 PM
I took it as a compliment.

Little_Miss_1565
04-21-2009, 11:47 PM
I took it as a compliment.

"Douche is a hygienic product I take that as a compliment!"

jacknife737
04-22-2009, 02:07 AM
"Douche is a hygienic product I take that as a compliment!"

I love that movie.

Al Coholic
04-22-2009, 02:33 AM

Yeah no, nothing exotic. If he was high he just popped a few benzos and really didn't give a fuck about anything. As people do when they have a few benzos.

You can tell the band is BBT and some other guys. Becuase they didn't even speak unless spoken to.

KHWHD
04-22-2009, 02:55 AM
Am I the only one that liked him in "Bad Santa?" :eek:

wheelchairman
04-22-2009, 09:41 AM
How ironic eh? Especially after the fact that he dissed us Canuks.

Why do you keep talking about Bad Santa?

Stop talking about Bad Santa.

KHWHD
04-22-2009, 09:42 AM
Why do you keep talking about Bad Santa?

Stop talking about Bad Santa.

Do you have a problem with Bad Santa? You don't like Bad Santa?

Bipolar Bear
04-22-2009, 12:41 PM
bad santa was awesome
but stop talking about his acting career, we're here to discuss the MUSIC
or else he just might find this site and go crazy on us