PDA

View Full Version : .31.

Maria Cortez
05-02-2009, 06:20 AM
What is it like to be in a relationship with someone? I've never ever been in one before, I only had guy friends and girls as friends. But my curiousity wanders around with being a little bit of Bi-sexual freak. To make matters worst, I've never ever been kissed by the opposite sex or same sex. Does is mean that I am not all that attractive (not just in looks and charm) but in knowleged as well as personality? I may be a shy virgin but I guess only time shall tell. Does any one of ya feel the same way or am I just full of unsadisfied weak emotional libido? Yikes!

mip_04
05-02-2009, 06:28 AM
Don't worry about that!!! You are yourself as you are, if you feel that you are happy, and of course you are a smart girl as beautiful!!!! Trust in yourself and don't worry about what others say about you, your sexual life or something...

Maria Cortez
05-02-2009, 06:42 AM
I completely understand ya too well and I thank ya! Seriously and Honestly. Yeah, your so right and I 110% agreed with just about everything you've said. Sweet to know more and learn more from others perspectives and valid point of views. Great!!! :) :) :) :)

mip_04
05-02-2009, 06:53 AM
Thank you!!!!!:) ;):D

Maria Cortez
05-02-2009, 06:58 AM
Your welcome. :) :cool: :D

wheelchairman
05-02-2009, 07:44 AM
You just sound like a shy person.

Unless you're actually 31, then you're weird.

ad8
05-02-2009, 07:53 AM
I think it's your shyness. But maybe your expectations are too high, too. Or you behave really weird when male persons stand next to you.

Bipolar Bear
05-02-2009, 09:06 AM
Well, what can I say?
I could break your virginity to help you out

T-6005
05-02-2009, 09:27 AM
I suppose it depends on your age.

Though again, depending on your situation it might not.

Outerspaceman21
05-02-2009, 10:06 AM
Definitely shy, or fear of going the extra step. Sometimes this stuff happens.

Also, where you are in your life plays into account. If you are still in high school, then thats normal.

Maria Cortez
05-02-2009, 08:48 PM
You just sound like a shy person.

Unless you're actually 31, then you're weird.

Yes. I am a shy person. And no I'm not 31 though. My real age is 24.

I think it's your shyness. But maybe your expectations are too high, too. Or you behave really weird when male persons stand next to you.
Yes. It is my shyness. No, their actually low. Yeah, I am weird with all male persons.

Well, what can I say?

I'm flattered. Thank you. xoxoxoxoxoxox

I suppose it depends on your age.

Though again, depending on your situation it might not.

110% agreed indeed. kudos to ya. fair enough. thank you.

Definitely shy, or fear of going the extra step. Sometimes this stuff happens.

Also, where you are in your life plays into account. If you are still in high school, then thats normal.

110% agreed indeed. kudos to ya. fair enough. thank you.

Andy
05-02-2009, 09:12 PM
Show me a picture of you. I'll let you know if it's you or not.

Bipolar Bear
05-02-2009, 10:30 PM

Would you actually let her know and be like, "Yeah, it's you" if she showed you? Kind of harsh lol
Anyway the pictures I've seen were pretty, don't worry Maria!

Maria Cortez
05-02-2009, 11:30 PM

You wanna see real proof of the real me, eh? yikes! Just look at my avatar. I will add some on my albums later though. then, you can check 'em out if you like or something. =^.^=

Would you actually let her know and be like, "Yeah, it's you" if she showed you? Kind of harsh lol
Anyway the pictures I've seen were pretty, don't worry Maria!

Yeah, harshly but brutally honest (which i crave). lol

aw, i guess they were huh. thank you sexy. much appreciation. kudos. xoxo

randman21
05-03-2009, 02:50 AM
Would you actually let her know and be like, "Yeah, it's you" if she showed you?
Well, Andy is an asshole, so probably.

holland25
05-03-2009, 04:03 AM
Oh, hai iPunk...

Smash punker
05-04-2009, 05:39 PM
What is it like to be in a relationship with someone? I've never ever been in one before, I only had guy friends and girls as friends. But my curiousity wanders around with being a little bit of Bi-sexual freak. To make matters worst, I've never ever been kissed by the opposite sex or same sex. Does is mean that I am not all that attractive (not just in looks and charm) but in knowleged as well as personality? I may be a shy virgin but I guess only time shall tell. Does any one of ya feel the same way or am I just full of unsadisfied weak emotional libido? Yikes!

What in the world happened to u? :confused: So sad talkinī u now? :( donīt get it....

RickyCrack
05-04-2009, 09:17 PM
you just need to put out. the rest will follow.

AP guy
05-04-2009, 09:36 PM
I'd fuck you, if that makes you feel any better

Maria Cortez
05-06-2009, 12:18 AM
Oh, hai iPunk...

no comment. ._.

What in the world happened to u? :confused: So sad talkinī u now? :( donīt get it....

shit is fucked up yo. don't be sad. be hella rad. well, ya still awesome! ^_^

you just need to put out. the rest will follow.

haha you so wish. hell to the motherfucken no! i shall not put out like a free virgin easy pussy ho. (but thanks anyway & its flattery though.) -.-

I'd fuck you, if that makes you feel any better

i'd fucked me too! yeah, it sure does makes me feel a lot better thank you! lol

Maria Cortez
05-06-2009, 01:05 AM
is currently in a serious long-term relationship with my especial vato loco. ese. el love is forever homies. esa la firme hyna loves vato loco forever. xo

RickyCrack
05-06-2009, 01:19 AM
haha you so wish. hell to the motherfucken no! i shall not put out like a free virgin easy pussy ho. (but thanks anyway & its flattery though.) -.-

if you don't put out, then stop fucking complaining about being a virgin. score one for rc.

wheelchairman
05-06-2009, 07:07 AM
is currently in a serious long-term relationship with my especial vato loco. ese. el love is forever homies. esa la firme hyna loves vato loco forever. xo

Who the hell are you talking to?

ad8
05-06-2009, 07:20 AM

Sure locccooooooo... la vida pura en callliforrrrrrniaaaaaaaa essayyyyyyy...
(I was actually about to say that Maria Cortez improved her spelling/grammar compared to iPunk247, but then I saw her post):rolleyes:

Maria Cortez
05-08-2009, 06:53 PM
if you don't put out, then stop fucking complaining about being a virgin. score one for rc.

NO! I shall not do that. Me, a virgin? Yikes! Thanks to my boyfriend though, broked my sweet cherry bomb! =) we'd scored great. =)

Um....I think to myself or something I just don't know. Do you? ^_^

Sure locccooooooo... la vida pura en callliforrrrrrniaaaaaaaa essayyyyyyy...
(I was actually about to say that Maria Cortez improved her spelling/grammar compared to iPunk247, but then I saw her post):rolleyes:

Hey, where are you from? A Gangland? Are you a Cholo? You slang like one!!! XD

RickyCrack
05-09-2009, 02:28 AM
obvious troll is obvious

IamSam
05-09-2009, 02:37 AM
And with a few typed words on a keyboard everything is back to normal in the bizarro world that was a possible mature iPunk.

Llamas
05-09-2009, 02:41 AM
And with a few typed words on a keyboard everything is back to normal in the bizarro world that was a possible mature iPunk.

*is triggered to recall awesomeness of ignore list*

IamSam
05-09-2009, 03:06 AM
I gave up on it. Seeing bighead's stupidity, the ramblings of iPunk, and the fertile penile jokes of Cock Joke always makes me feel better about myself.

JoY
05-09-2009, 04:01 AM
Well, what can I say?

you don't even know who the heck you're talking to.

MindlessSelfIndulgent
05-09-2009, 11:20 AM
Garrrrrrr! I doooooon't get this forum. >:C

Superdope
05-09-2009, 11:46 AM
Wow, that is one pissed off smiley.

ad8
05-09-2009, 11:58 AM
Now whose post was deleted here?:rolleyes:

Bipolar Bear
05-09-2009, 01:43 PM
you don't even know who the heck you're talking to.

doesn't that make it even hotter :cool:

Maria Cortez
05-09-2009, 06:54 PM
obvious troll is obvious

Hey, quite you! I'm not an obvious troll. ^_^

Hey, give me a break will ya. ^_^

I gave up on it. Seeing bighead's stupidity, the ramblings of iPunk, and the fertile penile jokes of Cock Joke always makes me feel better about myself.

Hey, cut me some slack will ya. ^_^

Bipolar Bear
05-10-2009, 12:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGkRCd_ASnA&feature=PlayList&p=EED87796FB3EDF62&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=74

Maria Cortez
05-13-2009, 06:17 PM
I'm officially currently single now (and not looking) because why do most guys (not saying all) like why do they just wanna fuck and dats it? i am not a used up toothbrush. but whatever my ex-boyfriend or socal just wanted to fuck me and i obviously kicked dat boys especial private part HAHA. excuse my french but i don't give a shit about my virginity. someday like by 5 more years i still gotta let it go or else i'll end up a nun up lol. anyway, sorry if me being a lilttle bit bitchy today. Peace.

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
05-13-2009, 06:28 PM
http://www.sluniverse.com/php/vb/members/vertigo+paris/albums/misc+pics-36/thread-derail-1953.jpg
the news said the swine flu might be a human error, meaning that scientists were controlling it and it got out
is anybody u know sick

and does anybody like West Coast Rap (http://passionweiss.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/06-deez-nuuuts.mp3)

Maria Cortez
05-13-2009, 06:36 PM
^ oh my gosh. :eek: :mad: :( :confused:

as far as my health is concered. or my loved ones. not yet though. i might be the first to diagnost it. eventually.

how about any of your loved ones?

thanks pal for the info. well, that sure sucks bad.

not the human? maybe the animals? those scientist need to friggin' be aware and be more careful with their stuff.

the whole swine flu thing is either a government issue problematic or something else. i don't know too much though but SHIT IS FUCKED UP. just look at this pic (the one you posted) Yikes!

in disbelieve -ME

T-6005
05-14-2009, 08:35 AM
What the fuck, iPunk.

Please shorten your location.

Maria Cortez
05-14-2009, 06:17 PM
:eek: :confused: the name is Mary not iPunk duuuuuuuh
Fine then. I shall shorten my Location. :cool: :p

Bipolar Bear
05-14-2009, 06:20 PM
:eek: :confused: the name is Mary not iPunk duuuuuuuh
Fine then. I shall shorten my Location. :cool: :p

Sweet, you have 109 posts.

109 has always been my favorite number.

Maria Cortez
05-14-2009, 06:25 PM
Sweet, you have 109 posts.

109 has always been my favorite number.

Yup Yup, 109 posts and gonna post sum moar! LOL

wow, dat is something ur fave #109, eh? Sweeeet!

Bipolar Bear
05-14-2009, 06:26 PM
Yup Yup, 109 posts and gonna post sum moar! LOL

wow, dat is something ur fave #109, eh? Sweeeet!

it has been my favorite number since I'm like 4, for absolutely no reason. I see it everywhere I go (probably because I'm looking for it)

thus the awesome name "jim109109"

Maria Cortez
05-14-2009, 06:33 PM
it has been my favorite number since I'm like 4, for absolutely no reason. I see it everywhere I go (probably because I'm looking for it)

thus the awesome name "jim109109"

Just a simple WOW!!! Dat is something especial to you. Dat RAD number. Dayyum, i guess you go way back in the day with 109!!! NICE. and for no reason at all, well, i wish i can relate but mines is 13 (dat 13 is something to me and my mum breed 13 offspring's) so yeah like it is totally my fave number.

aw, 'jim109109' coooooooooool!

Bipolar Bear
05-14-2009, 06:34 PM
you have 12 siblings? Wow lol!
I have one and sometimes it's too much >_<
just kidding my brother is fine xD

Maria Cortez
05-14-2009, 06:37 PM
13 silly. lol but yea yea its great! :cool:

don't ya wish u had more though? :)

sometimes i so wished i had a TWIN :eek:

Beaker
05-14-2009, 06:40 PM
my sisters both have never been kissed or been in a relationship. which kinda sucks because they are pretty girls and i look like a slut to my parents now in comparison. and if it is because of their looks it makes me sad because one of them is my twin. :(

i think it is definately being shy, you have to go out and talk to people. thats where they go wrong anyways. and depending on how old you are there is nothing wrong with not being in a relationship before.:)

Bipolar Bear
05-14-2009, 06:40 PM
I won't lie, I really wish I had a little sister. They're sooo cute.

Thought you had 12 siblings 'cuz your mom had 13 offspring including yourself. I guess she had 14 then. :rolleyes:

Maria Cortez
05-14-2009, 06:45 PM
aw, aren't they just adorable having little cute sisters. :) :) :)

HAHA oops my bad sorry and yup yup 12 dduuuuuuuuuuuuuuhh :o

Maria Cortez
05-15-2009, 12:44 AM
my sisters both have never been kissed or been in a relationship. which kinda sucks because they are pretty girls and i look like a slut to my parents now in comparison. and if it is because of their looks it makes me sad because one of them is my twin. :(

i think it is definately being shy, you have to go out and talk to people. thats where they go wrong anyways. and depending on how old you are there is nothing wrong with not being in a relationship before.:)

Well, are they (your sisters and twin) older or younger? But they oughta be more than just pretty looks though. I bet they're great gals. And I don't think you are a slut in comparison to 'em. Do you get along with your parents & vice versa and or with yous sis & twin?

Yes. My shyness-less is what stops me from being confident and my self-esteem is in its lowest degree but yeah, I'm 24 and single and a virgin. :eek: :o

Bipolar Bear
05-15-2009, 08:15 AM
Well, are they (your sisters and twin) older or younger? But they oughta be more than just pretty looks though. I bet they're great gals. And I don't think you are a slut in comparison to 'em. Do you get along with your parents & vice versa and or with yous sis & twin?

Yes. My shyness-less is what stops me from being confident and my self-esteem is in its lowest degree but yeah, I'm 24 and single and a virgin. :eek: :o

I know this is bad advice to get a "good" guy but getting drunk takes away a lot of shyness. Also, there are dating sites or something where you can talk to people first without meeting them and take away some shyness.

My parents found the right person in a bar. My dad was pretty drunk too lol. He was pretty shy. Anyway, you just have to start looking for a relationship if you want one ;]

wheelchairman
05-15-2009, 09:15 AM
I don't think this advice is going to help Bipolar. I know you mean well but this is all pretty common knowledge. What's confusing is why she is still a virgin and I don't really believe that she believes in the sanctity of love or whatever.

She's either messed up in some way, or just really weird. And that's the opinion I'm sticking to until we get some reasonable information.

What kind of a 24 year old fantasizes about mr. right? And I don't mean in the idle day-dreaming way, but in the he'll come into my life and everything will be perfect and right kind of way.

Something doesn't add up obviously.

Al Coholic
05-15-2009, 09:37 AM
Well there's four possibilities:

1) It's a troll

2) She looks like a troll in real life

3) She's messed up

4) Virgins are emotionally immature, and she's a more extreme example of that

Al Coholic
05-15-2009, 09:40 AM
Just a simple WOW!!! Dat is something especial to you. Dat RAD number. Dayyum, i guess you go way back in the day with 109!!! NICE. and for no reason at all, well, i wish i can relate but mines is 13 (dat 13 is something to me and my mum breed 13 offspring's) so yeah like it is totally my fave number.

aw, 'jim109109' coooooooooool!

In the grand scheme of things, you use three different keys to spell that. T,H, and ofcourse, A. You use D, A, and T to spell dat. Unless you're typing this from an old cell phone, you're not saving anytime and in the mean time its hard to take you serious. Picture a voice in your head of someone actually saying "Dat". It makes them sound stupid, even illiterate.

Alison
05-15-2009, 10:13 AM
In real life, do you talk to people the same way as you do with people here? If so, that could be one of your problems....

Also: "are they (your sisters and twin) older or younger? "
I'm guessing her twin is about the same age as her....:p

Bipolar Bear
05-15-2009, 10:17 AM
In real life, do you talk to people the same way as you do with people here? If so, that could be one of your problems....

Also: "are they (your sisters and twin) older or younger? "
I'm guessing her twin is about the same age as her....:p

I always assumed she talked differently in real life than on here. I admit that if she really talks this way, it could be pretty confusing / scary.

Alison
05-15-2009, 10:54 AM
I presume (and hope) so too.

If you're too shy, just, meet new people while being with some friends who you're comfortable with.
I'm a really shy person, and I got to know my boyfriend through a good friend, and I was stoned off my face so that helped with the shyness issue. It's a hard thing to overcome, especially when everyone around you is going out with people and having sex, but you just gotta not give a crap, and take it at your own pace. Don't make a big deal about it. :)

wheelchairman
05-15-2009, 12:55 PM
She's 24, all these pieces of advice are painfully obvious to teenagers. She's trapped herself in a no-win situation and she wants advice to beat it. It's never gonna happen.

Quit being crazy Maria. Be realistic.

Maria Cortez
05-16-2009, 05:00 PM
Well there's four possibilities:

1) It's a troll

2) She looks like a troll in real life

3) She's messed up

4) Virgins are emotionally immature, and she's a more extreme example of that

A) I'm not a Troll.

B) I don't look like one either.

C) No. I'm perfectly fine thank you.

D) No. I am way more mature emotionally thank you.

Beaker
05-17-2009, 09:39 PM

sorry it took long to reply

my sisters are 20 and 22 and are still virgins and proud. i look up to that about them. I am sure you will find some one. and with the sex thing do not do any thing you dont want to do. you know when you want to and when you dont. i did it because i was ready. if you think you will regret it then dont do it. and dont let any one make you feel bad or pressure you. i am sure you are a great girl and some one will love you. go have some fun and let this not worry you, you are still young. BE CONFIDENT.

god i sound sappy.

i do get along with my parents. they finally except the fact i am the way i am. i am alot like my mum and i am the son my dad never had. i think moving away made me get along with them more.

Maria Cortez
05-18-2009, 06:50 PM
sorry it took long to reply

my sisters are 20 and 22 and are still virgins and proud. i look up to that about them. I am sure you will find some one. and with the sex thing do not do any thing you dont want to do. you know when you want to and when you dont. i did it because i was ready. if you think you will regret it then dont do it. and dont let any one make you feel bad or pressure you. i am sure you are a great girl and some one will love you. go have some fun and let this not worry you, you are still young. BE CONFIDENT.

god i sound sappy.

i do get along with my parents. they finally except the fact i am the way i am. i am alot like my mum and i am the son my dad never had. i think moving away made me get along with them more.

Wow, everything you've said it is just simply great and beautiful. Kudos!!! =)(about you're family and sisters & yourself)(=

Yeah, absolutely for sure I will BE CONFIDENT when I'm 110% ready to fuck.
(= (about me and stuff) =)

Not at all, you don't sound sappy just fabulous! =) (about you) (=

Thank you very much for your sweet kind hearted wisdom. I do appreciate it.
(= (about said and done deal) =)

Bipolar Bear
05-18-2009, 08:26 PM
Maria, if you're happy with being a virgin, stop sounding sad about it & impatient to fuck lol.

Apart from that, noble cause, if you change your mind though my penis is always hard for anything that moves.

Maria Cortez
05-18-2009, 09:09 PM
BB, of course i am happy and proud! Yeah, i know right? yikes! lol but i play for keeps and i'm hard to get into bed. it shall take only one man to take my "ViRGiNiTY"... away seriously. but thanks for the fabulous flattery though.

Arczu
05-19-2009, 02:35 AM
Well, what can I say?

ahhhhhh xD

findout5
05-19-2009, 12:12 PM
Relationships a tricky thing. Like a good friend of mine puts "Everyone that is out wants in and everyone that is in wants out!" He overreacts sometimes!
But it's har do maintain the initial spark. There are a lot of great moments and some dull ones. It constantly requires effort and compromise. I'm really old so you can take my word for it!

Maria Cortez
05-19-2009, 06:55 PM
findout5: thank you very much for eveything you've said. i shall learn from it ASAP and no your not old just wise! :cool: :D

Well, i don't know what to say about your good friend and stuff but it is what it is so let it be ok. :) :o