PDA

View Full Version : My New Band- One Big Lie!

StayInTheHouseCarl
05-02-2009, 09:40 AM
Gotta Love Craigslist.

My old band unfortunately dissolved, and I haven't played with a band since September. I was getting really antsy, and a little depressed, because playing is what I love to do.
anyways, posted an ad on craiglist about a month ago, and have been rehearsing with them ever since.
they are slow to update the myspace, so I'm not listed yet. I was going to wait until I was, but i'm really stoked about playing in this band.

please check them out : myspace.com/onebiglie

thank you. please drive thru.

Rooster
05-02-2009, 09:57 AM
Are you kidding me? Damn, thumbs up, One Big Lie is an excellent band. I noticed them a while ago, and have been looking for an album to download (i doubt i could buy one in Slovenia where i live).

Good luck with it! Record some new material soon :)

ad8
05-02-2009, 10:30 AM
Wow, seems like your new band is pretty big already. The music is interesting... first impression: very good!

Les Paul Girl
05-02-2009, 10:36 AM
Yay, that's great news! Sounds good too! :)

Outerspaceman21
05-02-2009, 11:20 AM
You guys got a great sound. Good shit.

StayInTheHouseCarl
05-04-2009, 10:22 AM
Are you kidding me? Damn, thumbs up, One Big Lie is an excellent band. I noticed them a while ago, and have been looking for an album to download (i doubt i could buy one in Slovenia where i live).

Good luck with it! Record some new material soon :)

they are actually about half-way through the writing process for the next album:) i learned one of the new songs last week, picking up where the old bass player left off. They are looking to write 5-7 more songs.