PDA

View Full Version : Silly: Von Zipper

RonWelty
05-07-2009, 07:55 AM
http://www.globalsurfnews.com/news.asp?Id_news=40625

Hypodermic_89
05-07-2009, 08:49 AM
I've noticed that you're always surfing for Offspring news. How 'bout you just make one thread where you put them all, instead of making three different ones. kthxbai.

[DJ_bj]
05-07-2009, 08:57 AM
i agree Hypodermic_89.

Oxygene
05-07-2009, 09:50 AM
I think I'd like a "RonWelty's house of random useless but interesting offspring info" topic in GOD :)

dff_punk
05-07-2009, 09:52 AM
I think I'd like a "RonWelty's house of random useless but interesting offspring info" topic in GOD :)

Hahaha! +100 points

RonWelty
05-07-2009, 10:22 AM
I've noticed that you're always surfing for Offspring news. How 'bout you just make one thread where you put them all, instead of making three different ones. kthxbai.

yes, always. I don't sleep or eat or even work. As you are all so smart I will stop trying to make this community better. No matter what, you're always bitching.
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Oxygene
05-07-2009, 10:27 AM
yes, always. I don't sleep or eat or even work. As you are all so smart I will stop trying to make this community better. No matter what, you're always bitching. This is Good Bye.

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

You fucking idiot, I'm seriously supportive of that... (I can't speak for hypodremic, but his idea is good) it's like the topic "stuff you notice about offspring songs". Those don't always warrant a thread of there own, and neither does everything piece of shit you dig up.

However as long as it is OK by the forum rules I've never seen you post anything that I though "this shouldn't be posted it's stupid worthless". You always find cool shit and it would be great if it was in one topic.

Calm down man, not everything is an attack on your person... or even if it is, don't dignify it with a pissed off response!

RonWelty
05-07-2009, 10:30 AM
You fucking idiot, I'm seriously supportive of that... (I can't speak for hypodremic, but his idea is good) it's like the topic "stuff you notice about offspring songs". Those don't always warrant a thread of there own, and neither does everything piece of shit you dig up.

However as long as it is OK by the forum rules I've never seen you post anything that I though "this shouldn't be posted it's stupid worthless". You always find cool shit and it would be great if it was in one topic.

Calm down man, not everything is an attack on your person... or even if it is, don't dignify it with a pissed off response!Ok, but I didn't like that "fucking idiot".

Oxygene
05-07-2009, 11:55 AM
Ok, but I didn't like that "fucking idiot".

Sorry, I didn't like being made appear to be negative about something that I wasn't negative about.

Life's tough, get a helmet :)

Hypodermic_89
05-07-2009, 12:28 PM
No matter what, you're always bitching.

I wouldn't call a logical suggestion "bitching".

Omni
05-07-2009, 01:05 PM
yes, always. I don't sleep or eat or even work. As you are all so smart I will stop trying to make this community better. No matter what, you're always bitching.

This was just fucking adorable. Fyi, RonWelty, I appreciate everything you do for us here at the GOD. Don't listen to those haters, keep up your stuff.

Beaker
05-07-2009, 05:34 PM
This was just fucking adorable. Fyi, RonWelty, I appreciate everything you do for us here at the GOD. Don't listen to those haters, keep up your stuff.

agreed. its good fun. :D