PDA

View Full Version : Rockin' the Prairies is Saskatoon, SK!!

RockinOffspring
05-08-2009, 09:09 AM
This is the concert I have been waiting for since I was 9 years old! 17 now and me and my buddy are making the 6 hour drive from Flin Flon, MB to Saskatoon to rock out with our favorite band!!! All that time spent cruising around in my 92 Corolla, jamming out to every Offspring song ever is going to be put to good use on June 15th! I don't even care if my exams are the next week, this is a concert I wouldn't miss for anything!!!! No we don't have a hotel, but we've got a van we're gonna sleep in and camp out at Prarieland Park so we can be right up at the stage!! ROCK ON!!!!!

Oxygene
05-08-2009, 09:24 AM
This is the concert I have been waiting for since I was 9 years old! 17 now and me and my buddy are making the 6 hour drive from Flin Flon, MB to Saskatoon to rock out with our favorite band!!! All that time spent cruising around in my 92 Corolla, jamming out to every Offspring song ever is going to be put to good use on June 15th! I don't even care if my exams are the next week, this is a concert I wouldn't miss for anything!!!! No we don't have a hotel, but we've got a van we're gonna sleep in and camp out at Prarieland Park so we can be right up at the stage!! ROCK ON!!!!!

Haha awesome.. that's the attitude I like :)

KHWHD
05-08-2009, 09:52 PM
Why aren't you going to the show in MB then? Seems odd you're driving all the way to SK when they'll be playing right in MB. :confused:

RockinOffspring
05-10-2009, 08:36 PM
Why aren't you going to the show in MB then? Seems odd you're driving all the way to SK when they'll be playing right in MB. :confused:
It's because I live right on the Manitoba Saskatchewan border. 6 hour drive to Saskatoon versus a 7 and a half hour drive to Winnipeg. We'll be sleeping in a van for god's sake! lol:p

KHWHD
05-10-2009, 08:50 PM
It's because I live right on the Manitoba Saskatchewan border. 6 hour drive to Saskatoon versus a 7 and a half hour drive to Winnipeg. We'll be sleeping in a van for god's sake! lol:p

Ooops, I didn't think MB was very big.

Outerspaceman21
05-10-2009, 08:59 PM

Sweet. have a good time, dude