PDA

View Full Version : Austin, TX at Stubbs BBQ May19th

Clownicide
05-08-2009, 08:31 PM
Is anyone else as psyched for this as I am?! I just got my tix in the mail!

SuperKnux
05-10-2009, 03:53 PM
Yessir! It's good to have the boys back in Texas. It's been forever (excluding that San Antonio show recently). : P

I'm in Denton, Texas but I know my tickets are safe and cozy in Laredo (my hometown). So once I'm done with school I'm going down and headed to the show! w00t w00t!

slimseany66
05-20-2009, 06:20 PM
Yessir! It's good to have the boys back in Texas. It's been forever (excluding that San Antonio show recently). : P

I'm in Denton, Texas but I know my tickets are safe and cozy in Laredo (my hometown). So once I'm done with school I'm going down and headed to the show! w00t w00t!

Anyone got the set list for this show yet? I'm curious since this seems like it's the Offspring's first "real" show (not a festival with a million other bands sharing the stage) and I assume they had more time to jam in this show and hope they possibly have added 2 or 3 more songs to their previous set in Jersey, Tennesse and Washington...

I want to know because I am seeing these bad boys June 9th in Seattle and I am quite impatient :)

WOOT! First post!

Clownicide
05-23-2009, 02:58 PM
Well after the show I asked one of the security guys if he could get me a setlist and he said that he couldn't so i dont think anybody would have one but from memory they played (somewhat in order)

shit is fucked up
bad habit
come out and play
half truism
kristy are you doing okay
have you ever
why dont you get a job
intermission
americana
pretty fly
hammerhead
the kids arent alright
self esteem

im forgetting a bunch. i think they played staring at the sun but i cant remember hopefully someone can add to my list.