PDA

View Full Version : Offspring is playing on CROATIA 2009

RonWelty
05-09-2009, 02:47 AM
More info soon. I don't understand if itęs a festival or an own concert.

CROATIAN LINK: http://www.tportal.hr/showtime/glazba/20412/Dolaze-nam-i-kalifornijski-punkeri-The-Offspring.html

promoter?: http://www.tvornica-kulture.hr/

EDIT: After some translation issues what I got was-
a) they will be playing in Croatia
b) detail will be announced next monday
c) doesn't seem like a festival date :D
d) I believe they will play in a venue that just accomodates 1500 persons, so it's like a club show
e) If itęs true c) and d) I want to go

MAXTER
05-09-2009, 03:36 AM
More info soon. I don't understand if itęs a festival or an own concert.

CROATIAN LINK: http://www.tportal.hr/showtime/glazba/20412/Dolaze-nam-i-kalifornijski-punkeri-The-Offspring.html

promoter?: http://www.tvornica-kulture.hr/

EDIT: After some translation issues what I got was-
a) they will be playing in Croatia
b) detail will be announced next monday
c) doesn't seem like a festival date :D
d) I believe they will play in a venue that just accomodates 1500 persons, so it's like a club show
e) If itęs true c) and d) I want to go

And if that's a club show I'm go too, because there is any Italy date!!!:o

Rooster
05-09-2009, 05:05 AM
Damn, they play in every neighbour country, maybe they'll come to Slovenia, too. At least i hope.

But anyway, this year i'll deffinitely see them live, there are far too many chances to miss them. I'll go either to Sziget (i'm not completely sure about that), Austria, or now Croatia... Hell yeah!

Oxygene
05-09-2009, 05:29 AM
Last time they played in Croatia the show was cancelled and we all went to a bar a got hammered :)

But if they play I'm there.. 1500 isn't really a club show but it sounds rad enough :)

RonWelty
05-09-2009, 05:38 AM
Last time they played in Croatia the show was cancelled and we all went to a bar a got hammered :)

But if they play I'm there.. 1500 isn't really a club show but it sounds rad enough :)

well 1500 is the closer thing to club show you'll get.

Oxygene
05-09-2009, 05:45 AM
well 1500 is the closer thing to club show you'll get.

I've done La Trabendo twice and Garage once... :D

RonWelty
05-09-2009, 05:47 AM
I've done La Trabendo twice and Garage once... :D

Kudos to you, but I'm talking about this tour.

Oxygene
05-09-2009, 05:53 AM
Kudos to you, but I'm talking about this tour.

Well you said that's as close as I get to a club show.. you didn't say this tour :)

I still have my fingers crossed for a club show!

They did like 3 last year in the states and only one in Europe.. they can corrupt me to shut up with just one this year in Europe.. in the city of their choice of course :)

RonWelty
05-09-2009, 05:57 AM
Well you said that's as close as I get to a club show.. you didn't say this tour :)

I still have my fingers crossed for a club show!

They did like 3 last year in the states and only one in Europe.. they can corrupt me to shut up with just one this year in Europe.. in the city of their choice of course :)

Lisbon of course.
There isn't any tip that this a festival performance, so maybe that LIVENATION that said that stuff to Zee was mistaken or wrong.

Oxygene
05-09-2009, 05:59 AM
Lisbon of course.
There isn't any tip that this a festival performance, so maybe that LIVENATION that said that stuff to Zee was mistaken or wrong.

I'd be happy with Lisbon to be honest... it wouldn't be cheap but I'd love to have a reason to go to Portugal :)

RonWelty
05-09-2009, 06:04 AM
I'd be happy with Lisbon to be honest... it wouldn't be cheap but I'd love to have a reason to go to Portugal :)

And I would love hosting you. (not that I am gay)

But sadly they would only do a club show in a bigger country like Spain(yet not likely too), France, Germany, UK or Italy.

Rutegard
05-09-2009, 09:37 AM
I'd be happy with Lisbon to be honest

:)

And I would love hosting you.

i invited him first :P

Zee
05-09-2009, 10:32 AM
Finally a rebate for the cancelled show. Of course Offspring would've done it ages ago, but I remember reading Croatias' promoters got mad. :D

If this will be the only indoor "club-ish" show I'll be there for sure. 1500 capacity sounds really good. Places with the amount of people like that are very entertaining.

mrs_hollandova
05-09-2009, 10:46 AM
Wow wow wooooooow Croatia is great! Who's going???

RonWelty
05-09-2009, 12:28 PM
Wow wow wooooooow Croatia is great! Who's going???
If it's a club show, If there is some backstage action and if Tijs goes, count with me.

Dexter_italy
05-09-2009, 01:12 PM
And if that's a club show I'm go too, because there is any Italy date!!!:o

what italy date?? :eek::eek::eek:

RonWelty
05-09-2009, 01:14 PM
what italy date?? :eek::eek::eek:

None, he expressed himself in a wrong manner.

Dexter_italy
05-09-2009, 01:33 PM
None, he expressed himself in a wrong manner.

Oh ok, but...meaning what? :D:D:D:D

MAXTER
05-09-2009, 02:42 PM
If there not will be any date in Italy I will go to croatia to see the Offspring!:)

Oxygene
05-09-2009, 04:24 PM
what's the potential date for this one?

RonWelty
05-10-2009, 03:07 AM
what's the potential date for this one?

Around Sziget's date?

Dexter_italy
05-10-2009, 03:28 AM
Well...If it's a club show and since it's near italy and maybe the plane cost will be even cheaper then staying in italy....I'm definetly keeping an eye on it :D

Simona
05-10-2009, 05:08 AM
My favorite band in my city? Maybe I should go,umm XD
I couldn't breathe when I read that. I only hope I'll get ticket :rolleyes:

dora-insomniac
05-11-2009, 07:39 AM
Yeah finally i'm so fucking happy god damnit i can't believe they might really come! I think i'll die of happiness before they even come! Shit man,i'm so gonna die!!!

RonWelty
05-11-2009, 08:13 AM
BREAKING NEWS: The concert will be held here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dom_Sportova

EDIT: this ended to be a FALSE INFORMATION

Szandi
05-11-2009, 08:32 AM
BREAKING NEWS: The concert will be held here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dom_Sportova

Well...this is a big club.:D

RonWelty
05-11-2009, 08:40 AM
:D
Well...this is a big club.:Dyeah not a club show after all, but at least is a own show, not a festival.

Szandi
05-11-2009, 08:46 AM
:Dyeah not a club show after all, but at least is a own show, not a festival.

that's better.

Didi
05-11-2009, 10:16 AM
If this is true,I am there :)

RonWelty
05-11-2009, 10:19 AM
finally INFO: 5th september, one show. if it sells out second show. at the club I told first.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tportal.hr%2Fshowtime %2Fglazba%2F20663%2FPatti-Smith-na-salatic-Offspring-dva-dana-u-Tvornici.html&sl=hr&tl=en&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

I can't go sadly.

Szandi
05-11-2009, 10:36 AM
finally INFO: 5th september, one show. if it sells out second show. at the club I told first.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tportal.hr%2Fshowtime %2Fglazba%2F20663%2FPatti-Smith-na-salatic-Offspring-dva-dana-u-Tvornici.html&sl=hr&tl=en&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

I can't go sadly.

ohhh.. 4th...Wiesen...
I can't decide...

RoxyRay
05-11-2009, 11:01 AM
I can't wait to see them in a couple weeks!!! I'm ready to start my summer parties!!!

www.Jesterhouseofdesigns.com

Simona
05-11-2009, 11:41 AM
That's not true. Concert will be on 5th september, and if necessary two days long. It's gonna be here > http://www.tvornica-kulture.hr/

RonWelty
05-11-2009, 11:45 AM
That's not true. Concert will be on 5th september, and if necessary two days long. It's gonna be here > http://www.tvornica-kulture.hr/

that's what I said. Pay attention!!!

btw, that venue seems to have horrible conditions for a band like The Offspring.

Szandi
05-11-2009, 11:53 AM

if necessary two days long???
ok, I don't understand....

Dexter_italy
05-11-2009, 12:12 PM
5th september it means they have to cover the time between sziget and this..... ITALY ITALY ITALY! come on guys!!

devil_doll
05-11-2009, 12:56 PM
finally in croatia :D can`t wait!!! :)

RonWelty
05-11-2009, 12:59 PM
if necessary two days long???
ok, I don't understand....
They will give another concert if the first one sells out quickly.

Szandi
05-11-2009, 01:13 PM
They will give another concert if the first one sells out quickly.

Thanks....:D

Zee
05-11-2009, 01:28 PM
Mmm... two shows at the same venue for two days. Capacity 1500 people. Absolutely fantastic.

How far is the venue from Zagreb airport? If someone knows already, soon I'll start to search for myself too. I curse my country for not having a straight flight in there though, goddammit.

RonWelty
05-11-2009, 01:46 PM
Mmm... two shows at the same venue for two days. Capacity 1500 people. Absolutely fantastic.

How far is the venue from Zagreb airport? If someone knows already, soon I'll start to search for myself too. I curse my country for not having a straight flight in there though, goddammit.

There is no direct connection from my country too. That sucks.

mrs_hollandova
05-12-2009, 01:26 AM
yeah, exactly, there are no flights to Zahreb from my country as well, only to Dubrovnik and Split :(

Szandi
05-12-2009, 07:43 AM
yeah, exactly, there are no flights to Zahreb from my country as well, only to Dubrovnik and Split :(

and national express?

mrs_hollandova
05-12-2009, 07:46 AM
national express? bus? I better die than go by bus :D it's better to go by car if not by plane.

or do you mean bus from airport to another town?

Oxygene
05-12-2009, 08:13 AM
national express? bus? I better die than go by bus :D it's better to go by car if not by plane.

train is the msot comfortable way of long term travel

plus you can get hammered and naked on the train :P

mrs_hollandova
05-12-2009, 08:18 AM
aha, great...

dff_punk
05-12-2009, 08:22 AM
plus you can get hammered and naked on the train :P

If I could go with her, I will get hammered and she will get naked:p

mrs_hollandova
05-12-2009, 08:24 AM
If I could go with her, I will get hammered and she will get naked:p

no to určite

RonWelty
05-12-2009, 08:26 AM
if i could go with her, i will get hammered and she will get naked:p

dream mode on

dff_punk
05-12-2009, 08:34 AM
Haha... did I really say that? Whoops... :o pardon.

Oxygene
05-12-2009, 09:44 AM
Haha... did I really say that? Whoops... :o pardon.

maybe you were hammered
and naked :)

Szandi
05-12-2009, 10:14 AM

yeah, but I haven't got a car. I try to speak with my brother...
Budapest-Zabreg 346 km.

Simona
05-12-2009, 02:31 PM
that's what I said. Pay attention!!!

btw, that venue seems to have horrible conditions for a band like The Offspring.

Sry, didn't read it. Oh, the venue is really cool but small so we get to be in touch with the band :D It's a nice place...privat :p

Zee
05-12-2009, 02:33 PM
Hey Simona, check out your private message. Thanks. :)

RonWelty
05-12-2009, 02:40 PM
Hey Simona, check out your private message. Thanks. :)

I know you wanna HIT THAT!

Zee
05-12-2009, 03:02 PM
I know you wanna HIT THAT!

I'm just a middleman for the user ben123. :D

Szandi
05-12-2009, 03:07 PM
Sry, didn't read it. Oh, the venue is really cool but small so we get to be in touch with the band :D It's a nice place...privat :p

yeah, I want to touch Dexter....ehhhhheeee....

RonWelty
05-12-2009, 03:14 PM
yeah, I want to touch Dexter....ehhhhheeee....

No, you want to do with you what you watch in that site we know

Szandi
05-12-2009, 03:27 PM
No, you want to do with you what you watch in that site we know

I want to do with Dexter what I watch in that site...:) I think it would be better, than with myself...:)

Simona
05-13-2009, 02:42 PM
Hahahahah you got it all wrong. But nevermind, 'cos I get to see the show :D

Szandi
05-13-2009, 02:50 PM
Hahahahah you got it all wrong. But nevermind, 'cos I get to see the show :D

not only you.:)

Zee
05-16-2009, 04:37 PM
I damn hope the second show appears too... then it's a unique chance these days to catch them in the same venue twice and nails my decision to go. Two for one. You could only expect it in Japan, though there it's like five times in the same place in Tokyo. :p

Shit, in an intimate place to get to see them in Saturday and Sunday. You couldn't ask for more... a real payback for the cancelled show!

[edit] The venue is pretty damn close to the airport too, which is brilliant. Almost seems like a honour for all the fans around Europe. :) I read that they wanted to perform in a smaller place, and I guess these two shows could be their last ones after the long period in U.S, Canada and Europe.

RonWelty
05-16-2009, 04:51 PM
I damn hope the second show appears too... then it's a unique chance these days to catch them in the same venue twice and nails my decision to go. Two for one. You could only expect it in Japan, though there it's like five times in the same place in Tokyo. :p

Shit, in an intimate place to get to see them in Saturday and Sunday. You couldn't ask for more... a real payback for the cancelled show!

[edit] The venue is pretty damn close to the airport too, which is brilliant. Almost seems like a honour for all the fans around Europe. :) I read that they wanted to perform in a smaller place, and I guess these two shows could be their last ones after the long period in U.S, Canada and Europe.

FUCK FUCK FUCK, I can't go.

Zee
05-16-2009, 04:56 PM
You had studies?

But hey, it's in a weekend. The timing is perfect too, only have to take two free days from work.

RonWelty
05-16-2009, 05:08 PM
You had studies?

But hey, it's in a weekend. The timing is perfect too, only have to take two free days from work.

Med School exams :(

shanna_guarana
06-06-2009, 07:38 AM
oh god,i wonder is there going to be a bus tour from serbia...is it safe to go to croatia?

Oxygene
06-06-2009, 08:53 AM
oh god,i wonder is there going to be a bus tour from serbia...is it safe to go to croatia?

no it's not, you get raped on the border by bears, it's the law! :D

shanna_guarana
06-06-2009, 05:38 PM
no it's not, you get raped on the border by bears, it's the law! :D

:P seriosly, i'm not into politics, and i don't know what is relationship between these two...a lot of things have probably chaged but also some fo them haven't...dunno..oh, i'd love to see offs liiiveeee

Zee
06-11-2009, 02:06 PM
Hmm, so this first event haven't sold out yet? What do you people think are the chances for the second gig?

Zee
06-12-2009, 03:43 AM
Okay, one guy from the board said "Anyway, the woman on the phone told me that the tickets are not selling extermley fast so there'll probably be tickets to sell on the day of the show which allso cancles out the possibility of a second show the day after."

Unfortunately it seems that no two shows in a row. That would've been awesome, but not this time. I think this nails my decision not to go just for one.

sipptaroowsky
06-12-2009, 04:35 AM
Well I didn't mean it exactly. There is a possibility of two shows, the show is in a small place called Tvornica, it's a nice place by my low standards, and not a lot of people can fit in there. The thing is the last few years there have been a million great bands in Croatia so the people are a bit tired of it, there was U2, Maiden, Manson, Nerd, Moby, Depeche mode (the fuckers canceled it), Flogging Molly (I’m going on Saturday, woohooo, it’s gonna be great), In Flames, Disturbed and many more. I think there will be two concerts but who knows, the tickets are in sale from last Friday and the cost is 200kn and 250 kn on the day of the show, if there will be any left. One euro is 7.3 kn and one dollar is 5.1 kn, so the ticket costs 28 euro and some 35 euro on the day of the show, 40 dollars and 50 on the day of the concert, more less. You’re all invited to come, I’m going to Koprivnica in a few days to get my self three tickets, one for I and two for lovely ladies of the Polska Republika. I hope you peoples have a nice time and I’m looking forward to meeting you all and getting properly drunk with all of you.

oh God,I wonder is there going to be a bus tour from Serbia...is it safe to go to Croatia?

Ok, I will not go in to politics right now but...it's safe. I'm actually worried about Slovenians, since they're blocking our entrance to EU because of some 20 square centimeters of territory. The whole war situation has eased down a lot, and if you watch "Sasvim obični ljudi" and "Red Carpet" you can clearly see that most of the actors are Serbus. The only reason that I watch that junk is because it makes me feel smart. A few weeks ago, Mika, Slavko and I were drunk going out of the Prljavo Kazalište concert singing "Kosovo je srce Srbije, srce Srbije, srce Srbije" and people didn't try to kill us, we also sometimes sing "hajdemo svi da peeevamo veselo" and they just laughed at us, so it's safe. However there are some guidelines, please don't bring a Serb flag with you since I can't guarantee your safety if you do, also please try avoiding bringing an ex-yu flag, the lovely one with the red star, it is not recommendable, also if you yell on the Jelačić square "I am a Serb death to all Croatians",,,well, you can do the math. You'll be fine, there are a million Serbs coming to the Jadran every year and none of them have bad memories, "tako lepa a tako blizu" right? Try to ease down on the accent, and use ije instead of e. But I got to tell you, I was once playing cards with one of our lovely "blue blooded" Zagreb dudes, and I was talking Kajkavian (a dialect) and he told me to stop talking Serbian in his presence. So I explained to him if he says that again I will stab him in his sleep so he stopped. The thing is that us Podravci people consider as...well Serbs, because of the way we talk. So if someone bugs you about being a Serb you tell them you're a Podravinian, most of the people who will judge you by your origin (like I usually do) are low IQ idiots, and they don't even know where Podravina is, so you tell them you're a Podravinian. I don't think anyone would bug you for being a Serb and if they do just blow them off,. But if you’re coming by a car, hm, it might not be recommendable, since you have those Serb tabs, and if there are BG tabs, than it's really not recommendable. This whole myth about something bad happening to Serbs in Croatia is junk, come to the concert, it's a great opportunity to see the best band on our planet. And I don’t think you should pretend something you’re not but, if it’s for one night, or two, for one great band, than it might be alright. Anyway I think you will have a lovely time at the concert and nothing will happen to you, nothing ever does, if you watch the news. Most people don't know what I'm talking about when I write this but you know what this post is about. Sorry about a mega long post.

sipptaroowsky
06-19-2009, 04:45 AM
I bought my self three tickets, I can't wait,

so we're all going to meet up before the show and drink our selfs to death?

offsrx
06-21-2009, 02:32 PM
...The whole war situation has eased down a lot, and if you watch "Sasvim obični ljudi" and "Red Carpet" you can clearly see that most of the actors are Serbus. The only reason that I watch that junk is because it makes me feel smart. A few weeks ago, Mika, Slavko and I were drunk going out of the Prljavo Kazaliöte concert singing "Kosovo je srce Srbije, srce Srbije, srce Srbije" and people didn't try to kill us, we also sometimes sing "hajdemo svi da peeevamo veselo" and they just laughed at us, so it's safe. However there are some guidelines, please don't bring a Serb flag with you since I can't guat..... Sorry about a mega long post.

"...Kome je srce crrrrrrrrrveno i belo..."
Haha you man are so silly:)
You really sang kosovo is heart of serbia in Zagreb?
Now, that's courage.:)
I'm kidding a little, but one thing concers me:
If you get bashed with your car if you have Belgrade registration, then does that means that your bus can be bashed and stoned? I've heard sometimes, that some Serbian buses were thrown out with stones...?
And I just want to ask everybody for opinion :
Could it be possible for The Offspring to make a similar concert in Belgrade? By similar I mean in a similar venue, and with similar capacity. I mean, Serbia is the biggest contry of all former yugoslavian's republics, and Belgrade is twice times bigger than Zagreb, so I was just wondering...?

sipptaroowsky
06-22-2009, 07:40 AM
"...Kome je srce crrrrrrrrrveno i belo..."
Haha you man are so silly:)
You really sang kosovo is heart of serbia in Zagreb?
Now, that's courage.:)
I'm kidding a little, but one thing concers me:
If you get bashed with your car if you have Belgrade registration, then does that means that your bus can be bashed and stoned? I've heard sometimes, that some Serbian buses were thrown out with stones...?
And I just want to ask everybody for opinion :
Could it be possible for The Offspring to make a similar concert in Belgrade? By similar I mean in a similar venue, and with similar capacity. I mean, Serbia is the biggest contry of all former yugoslavian's republics, and Belgrade is twice times bigger than Zagreb, so I was just wondering...?

the busses that get stoned are the red star busses, and that happens during football games. these are common acts of hooliganism that every country has, it's nothing nazyish or hwat not. but that's nothing compared to what croatians go through in serbus country. allso you must understand that the war started on that football field in maximir on the Dinamo-Red Star football game between the Bad Blue boys and the Delije, so you can understand that there are tensions.

Phix
09-05-2009, 05:19 PM
best fucking concert ever

MAXTER
09-05-2009, 05:27 PM

Are they did play rare live songs???

Gustavo
09-05-2009, 05:56 PM

Please tell me they played Lightning Rod. :)
They played LR, didn't they?

dexter12296566
09-05-2009, 06:48 PM
They are playing in Croatia tonight.

BTW... I think this thread belongs in the Tour Talk forum.

chriiis
09-05-2009, 09:33 PM
Gone Away (Piano): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw2UiW1Rj-s

Gustavo
09-05-2009, 09:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCJY5hMYHTQ - Stuff Is Messed Up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSREr_PVJjE - You're Gonna Go Far, Kid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZh4LWHoy8k - Bad Habit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjt29cHaw98 - Have You Ever

Gustavo
09-05-2009, 10:22 PM
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/the-offspring/2009/tvornica-zagreb-croatia-6bd79a4a.html

OMG! They did play Lightning Rod yesterday. (So it seems!)

I'm soooo fuckin' happy about it.

THANK YOU, Oxygene! :D

KHWHD
09-05-2009, 11:02 PM
BEST FUCKING NEWS EVER! Congrats, hopefully there's a video!!! :D

sipptaroowsky
09-05-2009, 11:37 PM
Who touched my ars?

martin_theoffspring
09-05-2009, 11:43 PM
wait, wait ...
not very reliable this page ... look here: http://www.setlist.fm/stats/the-offspring-13d68945.html

they always played all i want and come out an play
but look on "Play Count" mmh!!!

hopefully it will happen...
have to wait a little longer

cool 2 hate 681
09-05-2009, 11:59 PM
BEST FUCKING NEWS EVER! Congrats, hopefully there's a video!!! :D

if there isn't i hope they play it in austalia (again)

Oxygene
09-06-2009, 01:49 AM
For those lucky fucks myself included that was the best offspring show I have ever seen. The DID play lightning rod!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them soooo much. Still at hotel on local shit wifi so going back to sleep. Will post later tonight. The venue was too hot 50 celcious so the show was cut short. Had it not been for the ventillation-it was still the best show I have ever been to ikagine if we couldve breathed!!!!

dexterone
09-06-2009, 01:56 AM
For those lucky fucks myself included that was the best offspring show I have ever seen. The DID play lightning rod!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them soooo much. Still at hotel on local shit wifi so going back to sleep. Will post later tonight. The venue was too hot 50 celcious so the show was cut short. Had it not been for the ventillation-it was still the best show I have ever been to ikagine if we couldve breathed!!!!

Ligtning Rod ? great,I hope,someone recorded it....

Harleyquiiinn
09-06-2009, 01:56 AM
:D

This is great !

Rutegard
09-06-2009, 02:40 AM

plz tell me u recorded it

gooosshh u guys r soo damn lucky :D :D

Oxygene
09-06-2009, 03:32 AM
plz tell me u recorded it

gooosshh u guys r soo damn lucky :D :D

You know I really didnt but I think some others did. Infact the whole first half of the show was proshot with line sound and since ther were no screens since the venue was small they were definatley taping it with two cameras so its up to the croatian fans to get a hold of it. We wouldve talked to them but they left during the gig and we were having so much fun we didnt even notice. So thats what you guys really need to find. Sound came on cable from the mixer too. Should be awesome :)

Dexter_italy
09-06-2009, 04:16 AM
First vids... I think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSREr_PVJjE yggfk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw2UiW1Rj-s&feature=channel gone away
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCJY5hMYHTQ&feature=channel simu

This is great quality! I hope this guy will post lightning rod!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftatZZIIfcQ tkaa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjt29cHaw98&feature=related have you ever

randman21
09-06-2009, 04:27 AM
Damn, Oxy. How many shows have you been to in all this year? And how was Lightning Rod? :D

dff_punk
09-06-2009, 04:36 AM
I send one big "cheers" to Gustavo for finally having his song played! :p

randman21
09-06-2009, 04:49 AM
Don't jinx it! It's been played since the Lightning Rod campaign started (I think), but it hasn't been recorded. Hehe, it looks very likely, though!

Oxygene
09-06-2009, 05:55 AM
Damn, Oxy. How many shows have you been to in all this year? And how was Lightning Rod? :D

7 on This tour. It was fucking brilliant I might write a little recap piece with highlights and shit. It was pretty amazing first show in my hometown etc :)

lightning rod was FUCKING AMAZING! Talk to the croats make em get the proshots! :)

Bejka
09-06-2009, 05:59 AM
yaaaaaay Lightning rod :D Gustavinho will really have Christmas early this year :D

Miketinovic
09-06-2009, 06:15 AM
lightning rod was FUCKING AMAZING! Talk to the croats make em get the proshots! :)

It sure was! :D

Tomasisko
09-06-2009, 06:20 AM
awesome they played Lightning Rod, but this is just a Christmas with no present. Still waiting for the video :cool:

holland25
09-06-2009, 06:37 AM
All you need is just a little paaaaaaaaatience...

dexterone
09-06-2009, 06:37 AM
Oxygene,did you ask to Pete,why he used sometimes these barriers or glass ?? you know,I have written it already....

randman21
09-06-2009, 06:55 AM
It's like a mini drum shield. I've never seen a small one like that, but in general, they are used for better sound control when you're miking drums. When using mics and the shield, you can more easily mix the drums without having the sound coming directly from the kit to the audience. In Pete's case with this small one, he's probably trying to manipulate sound of the cymbals, or wanting to deflect the high frequencies of them from the audience.

This sounded good in my head, but not so much as I'm reading it. Hopefully, you get what I'm saying, though.

Oxygene
09-06-2009, 07:28 AM
Oxygene,did you ask to Pete,why he used sometimes these barriers or glass ?? you know,I have written it already....

I was gonna in wiesen but when he was leaving I was talking to dexter and didnt wanna leave him there mid sentance. In Croatia all I had time for is to say good bye to him it was a mad house. Sorry. Maybe next time :)

who recorded the show?

GuilhermeOffspring
09-06-2009, 08:10 AM
lighTning rod video pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase

Gustavo
09-06-2009, 08:20 AM
The DID play lightning rod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This just made my day. :)
So, Oxy, what was it like?!

I really do hope someone recorded it this time! Otherwise, well... I don't want to think about that. =P

Krojd
09-06-2009, 08:37 AM
Still nothing?! ooooh... Maybe there is no record at all, Lightning Rod is cursed and no-one can record it. :D

Miketinovic
09-06-2009, 08:46 AM
Still nothing?! ooooh... Maybe there is no record at all, Lightning Rod is cursed and no-one can record it. :D

Actually, my brother HAS recorded Lightning Rod on his mobile phone. But since he's not at home atm, you guys will have to wait one week till he gets home so I can upload it on YouTube.

~|Vredina|~
09-06-2009, 08:50 AM
Actually, my brother HAS recorded Lightning Rod on his mobile phone. But since he's not at home atm, you guys will have to wait one week till he gets home so I can upload it on YouTube.

One week? It's ridiculous! I'm sure it was recorded by someone else, too.

Gustavo
09-06-2009, 08:51 AM

Oh, this is great! :)
Thank you for the informations, great to know that somebody recorded Lightning Rod.

One week? It's ridiculous! I'm sure it was recorded by someone else, too.

Yeah, I know... It will be a little bit hard to wait one entire week, but it's better than not having any recording at all, right?
But hopefully someone else recorded it, too.

Harleyquiiinn
09-06-2009, 08:53 AM
I really like the curse theory... It made me imagine myself with a hat and a leather jacket climbing the stairs of The Offspring Temple and seeing the recording of Lightning Rod live on a sculpted stone. And when I approached and grabbed the recording, the walls started to shake and I had to run.

If I make it in time and don't die, I'll give it to you.

dexter12296566
09-06-2009, 08:54 AM

Isn't that illegal? That is totally ripping off the band. If you guys want it so much like I do buy it from them on a DVD or something. That is practically stealing. They do the shows for the fans and you guys rip them off.

holland25
09-06-2009, 08:57 AM
We all live from illegality.

http://offspringbootlegs.info/downloads/index.php?dir=video/Live/

See?

dexter12296566
09-06-2009, 08:58 AM
We all live from illegality.

http://offspringbootlegs.info/downloads/index.php?dir=video/Live/

See?

That doesn't make it right. If you love the band so much, why would you rip them off?

Harleyquiiinn
09-06-2009, 09:00 AM
Isn't that illegal? That is totally ripping off the band.

Ok Dexter12296566. You are facing what is called a dilemma, a hard choice to make. Your choice will determine what you are going to be in the future.

Intellectual Property or Lightning Road live ?

I know, I know, this is a very difficult choice. I do not want to be an influence, but as a lawyer... I'm choosing Lightning Rod...

My Intellectual Property code is looking at me in tears: "why did you betray me ?" :(

More seriously, you are right, this is illegal. But as long as the band is not asking for the videos to be put away from Youtube, you don't have to care, this is not your problem so just enjoy it :)

Gustavo
09-06-2009, 09:04 AM
Isn't that illegal? That is totally ripping off the band. If you guys want it so much like I do buy it from them on a DVD or something. That is practically stealing. They do the shows for the fans and you guys rip them off.

As far as I know, the band doesn't care about live recordings.
If they did, they'd probably ask the band YouTube or their record company to take the videos off of YouTube and other websites.
Buy a DVD? Ok, you let me know when the band releases a live DVD with Lightning Rod on it and I will make sure to eat all the words I just said.

dexter12296566
09-06-2009, 09:09 AM
Ok Dexter12296566. You are facing what is called a dilemma, a hard choice to make. Your choice will determine what you are going to be in the future.

Intellectual Property or Lightning Road live ?

I know, I know, this is a very difficult choice. I do not want to be an influence, but as a lawyer... I'm choosing Lightning Rod...

My Intellectual Property code is looking at me in tears: "why did you betray me ?" :(

More seriously, you are right, this is illegal. But as long as the band is not asking for the videos to be put away from Youtube, you don't have to care, this is not your problem so just enjoy it :)

Just buy it on DVD. Don't steal. Then people who did not pay for concert tickets or a DVD see it(yet it is not the same). That is why I am sometimes against YouTube. As soon as a DVD comes out a fan posts the video on YouTube so people who did not buy the DVD can see it. I believe only The Offspring themselves should be able to post their videos on YouTube.

The decision to make is not
Intellectual Property or Lightning Rod live...
it is
Ripping off your favourite band or Lightning Rod live.

I suggest waiting until it comes out on DVD(yet that is torture) than ripping them off(that does not make me any less of a fan. I am just stating that because I bet that is what many people are thinking).

Harleyquiiinn
09-06-2009, 09:13 AM
Just to be clear, what you nicely call "Ripping off" is part of IP law... but whatever.

You made your choice, we can only respect it. But wanting to see the videos and not waiting for a hypothetical DVD is also a choice that needs to be respected.

That would be different if one member or let's say, the band's lawyer clearly said that they don't want any bootlegs or vids on Youtube or anywhere else.... That would also be different if the band could get money from these bootlegs, which is not the case considering it is not a professional video and people don't make you pay for it...

sipptaroowsky
09-06-2009, 09:21 AM
I think this was the most sweat I've ever lost in a 90 minutes time, the show was spectacular. Before the show when we were i na bar Slagod sayd he wished they'd play Lightning Rod, heh, so that's why they played it. However I think Gone Away was the best one, no competition there. Oh Oxy your spoken english is seriously professional, you have a strong American accent, however your beard is nowhere near as magical as mine, but my applauds for maintaining a hairy face in this hairles society.

Oxygene
09-06-2009, 10:26 AM
I think this was the most sweat I've ever lost in a 90 minutes time, the show was spectacular. Before the show when we were i na bar Slagod sayd he wished they'd play Lightning Rod, heh, so that's why they played it. However I think Gone Away was the best one, no competition there. Oh Oxy your spoken english is seriously professional, you have a strong American accent, however your beard is nowhere near as magical as mine, but my applauds for maintaining a hairy face in this hairles society.

Thanks... and touche your beard is much more badass then mine.

Like I said there.. don't be a racist :) And you gave me that hug... thanks :D

Oxygene
09-06-2009, 10:32 AM
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/733/photo7t.jpg

Rutegard
09-06-2009, 10:56 AM
yes but why no one said how does it sound live?

Gustavo
09-06-2009, 10:58 AM
Thanks for the picture of the set-list, Oxy!

I wonder what the beginning sounds like, and I also wonder if they used samples or not? I also wonder if the "Throw me down" part is sung by Dexter or Noodles?

Rutegard
09-06-2009, 10:59 AM

I wonder what the beginning sounds like, and I also wonder if they used samples or not? I also wonder if the "Throw me down" part is sung by Dexter or Noodles?

or Greg and the other guitarist

Oxygene
09-06-2009, 11:25 AM
yes but why no one said how does it sound live?

it awesome what did you expect? :)

it goes without saying

Oxygene
09-06-2009, 11:29 AM

they didm the helicopter sound came on and Dexter is like "ok Pete, so how does this work you count to 4 and I come in?"

then they started it.. I think the throw me down is done by noodles and todd and greg, and maybe Dexter for the first and second one.. probably. Not sure.

Oxygene
09-06-2009, 11:33 AM
Actually some girl flew all the way from Japan just for this one gig.. HUGE props to her for doing that.

She speaks very little English tho so she doesn't hang around here..

Gustavo
09-06-2009, 11:48 AM
they didm the helicopter sound came on and Dexter is like "ok Pete, so how does this work you count to 4 and I come in?"

That must have been awesome, haha. Do you remember if that is the only sentence he said before playing the song?

then they started it.. I think the throw me down is done by noodles and todd and greg, and maybe Dexter for the first and second one.. probably. Not sure.

Awesome! Can't wait to watch the video. :)

Actually some girl flew all the way from Japan just for this one gig.. HUGE props to her for doing that.

Well, next time, a guy might fly all the way from Brazil for a gig, too. :)

Harleyquiiinn
09-06-2009, 11:48 AM
it awesome what did you expect? :)

it goes without saying

I wanna hear this so much I'm gonna cry http://www.assas.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/cry.gif

Ok, maybe not... but still... I can't wait...

Oxygene
09-06-2009, 11:56 AM
after it they started teasing me like like
Dexter: "Well Oxygene you got your song I hope you're happy"
Noodles: "I think I saw him crying in the back"
Dexter: "I bet he recorded it, and he's gonna have it online tonight anyway"

or something like that.. before I think that's all he said, he said they're gonna do something they've never done before.. or at least not for a long time.

It is so so so so awesome of them that they played Lightning Rod.. all the petetioning and play lightning rod effor paid off, 'cause these guys are the best bunch of guys in the whole fucking world.

Gustavo
09-06-2009, 12:02 PM

or something like that.. before I think that's all he said, he said they're gonna do something they've never done before.. or at least not for a long time.

LMAO. That must have been very funny, hahaha

It is so so so so awesome of them that they played Lightning Rod..

It really is, I still can't beleive that they did. Just so much awesomeness for me to handle with.

all the petetioning and play lightning rod effor paid off

I'm so fuckin' glad that they did! :)

these guys are the best bunch of guys in the whole fucking world.

They sure as heck are!

Rutegard
09-06-2009, 12:24 PM
'cause these guys are the best bunch of guys in the whole fucking world.

and im so proud for being a fan :D

Rutegard
09-06-2009, 01:54 PM
someone posted a part of lightning rod

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QTa5qW5H_4

i think its the same show righT?

Gustavo
09-06-2009, 02:11 PM
Man, the video is fuckin' awesome!
The campaign really did pay off! :)

Watching this video is like, hmm... I really can't describe it. IT IS FUCKIN' AWESOME!

martin_theoffspring
09-06-2009, 02:14 PM
yeah!!!!!!!!!

holland25
09-06-2009, 02:15 PM
Haha, Dexter screws up the lyrics in the beginning of the song. Classic :D

offspring_freak_3
09-06-2009, 02:17 PM
dexter messed up the lyrics at the begining, but who cares, that song is fuckin awesome live! they should play it more often.

and Thanks for the efford with the campaing and all, specially the people whom spoke directly with the band!

Isti
09-06-2009, 02:19 PM

It is so so so so awesome of them that they played Lightning Rod.. all the petetioning and play lightning rod effor paid off, 'cause these guys are the best bunch of guys in the whole fucking world.

It was f%cking (hot :D ) great and of course the whole show too.

KHWHD
09-06-2009, 02:22 PM
Video was fanfuckingtastic!! :D

Harleyquiiinn
09-06-2009, 02:24 PM
:D :D :D :D

This is great !

dff_punk
09-06-2009, 02:44 PM
The Holy Grail is found! :D
Srsly, very good video..

martin_theoffspring
09-06-2009, 02:56 PM
Lightning Rod (Live in Croatia)
256kbps
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=208I8MKP
[Audio del video]

Krojd
09-06-2009, 03:01 PM
The beginning of the song is fantastic...just fantastic. Finally, we found it, we have it in our own hands, its powers now belong to us!!! God, do you see it?! Watch out, the sky is falling down!! Oh god, OH GOD!!!...

em... sorry guys... :D

Oxygene
09-06-2009, 03:04 PM
Lightning Rod (Live in Croatia)
256kbps
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=208I8MKP
[Audio del video]

yeah it's the audio track from the youtube vid!

thanks!

Leandro
09-06-2009, 03:25 PM
Amazing song in live version!!!

They should play it more often...

holland25
09-06-2009, 03:51 PM
Needz the whole song.

sipptaroowsky
09-06-2009, 03:58 PM

She speaks very little English tho so she doesn't hang around here..

Is she the chick that was waiting in front of the Tvornica for a few hours? I think I saw her.

OOOOH, the part I loved most is

Noodles: this is the sexyest crowd on the whole tour.

That's exemplary honesty.

Isti
09-06-2009, 04:00 PM
Which croatian tv chanel did interview with the people in front of the club? -L- and I did an interview and we wanna see it :D :P

-L-
09-06-2009, 04:03 PM
Which croatian tv chanel did interview with the people in front of the club? -L- and I did an interview and we wanna see it :D :P

Yeah we did it!!! With our perfect english!!!! hhahhha :D

Isti
09-06-2009, 04:06 PM
by the way......pictures.....tomorrow

Oldfan
09-06-2009, 07:28 PM
Hello, guys :)
Here's my video from Croatia (Tvornica) 5.9.09,

-Staring at the sun-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOx3jOTd2Xo

I'll upload more from my phone, and will keep you updated.

c'ya:)

Isti
09-07-2009, 06:25 AM
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/5307/p1010078hi.jpg

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/6871/p1010077.jpg

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/5138/p1010076gq.jpg

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/8206/p1010075u.jpg

Isti
09-07-2009, 06:26 AM
http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/2289/p1010074i.jpg

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/4234/p1010073e.jpg

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/5994/p1010072f.jpg

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/3829/p1010071t.jpg

Isti
09-07-2009, 06:29 AM
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/3734/p1010079b.jpg

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/5669/p1010080de.jpg

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/1228/p1010081r.jpg

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/1106/p1010082t.jpg

Isti
09-07-2009, 06:31 AM
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/3741/p1010083lf.jpg

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/1847/p1010084z.jpg

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/6576/p1010085zx.jpg

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/1320/p1010086h.jpg

Isti
09-07-2009, 06:34 AM
http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/5540/p1010087w.jpg

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/5540/p1010087w.jpg

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/2721/p1010090j.jpg

Isti
09-07-2009, 06:36 AM
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/6735/p1010091r.jpg

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/8811/p1010093g.jpg

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/3183/p1010094k.jpg

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/2157/p1010096fe.jpg

Oldfan
09-07-2009, 06:53 AM
Hello, guys :)
Here's my video from Croatia (Tvornica) 5.9.09,

-Staring at the sun-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOx3jOTd2Xo

I'll upload more from my phone, and will keep you updated.

c'ya:)

Here's more:
Lightning rod Croatia Zagreb :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G0GRJydFVM

Enjoy :D

dexterone
09-07-2009, 06:55 AM
Here's more:
Lightning rod Croatia Zagreb :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G0GRJydFVM

Enjoy :D

could you upload it on megaupload ?? because youtube is not good quality....however thanks for recording

Bejka
09-07-2009, 06:58 AM
great pics Isti, again :) thank you!!!

Isti
09-07-2009, 07:09 AM
great pics Isti, again :) thank you!!!

you're welcome

Oldfan
09-07-2009, 08:29 AM
could you upload it on megaupload ?? because youtube is not good quality....however thanks for recording

Done ! :D

http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39112&page=5

dexterone
09-07-2009, 08:31 AM
Done ! :D

http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39112&page=5

yeah thanks a lot :) youre our god :D how many songs have you recorded yet....I saw Lightning Rod and Staring at the sung so far...

Oldfan
09-07-2009, 08:38 AM
yeah thanks a lot :) youre our god :D how many songs have you recorded yet....I saw Lightning Rod and Staring at the sung so far...

Well, to be honest, ALL of them :D
But i didn't uploaded them all, but i will :D and post it on the forum.. but ih has to be all in one place..i'll do that somehow..maybe open the hole new subject or smth..

dexterone
09-07-2009, 08:39 AM
But i didn't uploaded them all, but i will :D and post it on the forum.. but ih has to be all in one place..i'll do that somehow..maybe open the hole new subject or smth..

YES YOU CAN MAKE A THREAD......thanks a lot for recording the whole show...How I said,we have a new God :D once again thanks

chriiis
09-07-2009, 08:50 AM

You recorded the whole show??, once again.. thank you, man!
Can't wait for the videos, you could make a thread or post all the links here, use mediafire or sendspace, are the best host ^^

Oldfan
09-07-2009, 09:37 AM
You recorded the whole show??, once again.. thank you, man!
Can't wait for the videos, you could make a thread or post all the links here, use mediafire or sendspace, are the best host ^^

Yes i recorded about 44 min of it, and the show duration was +/-50 min.
I'll upload the them as soon as i can :D and will make new thread..i'lll put it in General Offspring Discussion or maybe Tour Talk,but i think General Offspring Discussion is a better place so every1 can see it.

chriiis
09-07-2009, 09:56 AM
I'll upload the them as soon as i can :D and will make new thread..i'lll put it in General Offspring Discussion or maybe Tour Talk,but i think General Offspring Discussion is a better place so every1 can see it.

Thank you, Oldfan. Can't wait for see those videos ^^

sipptaroowsky
09-07-2009, 10:33 AM
I wanted to record but I remember the Flogging Molly concert and how I missed most of the show becouse I was touristing, recording and all that stuff, but here I couldn't, I couldn't miss out on the concert

Isti
09-07-2009, 12:44 PM
Here is All I Want

I hope you like it :)

http://www.4shared.com/file/130923362/b8796605/All_I_Want_-_Zagreb09part2.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/130923389/b1289203/All_I_Want_-_Zagreb09part1.html

More videos will coming tomorrow

Ajota
09-07-2009, 01:24 PM
OMG!!!!! :eek:

Oldfan
09-07-2009, 04:33 PM

Posted in General Offspring Discussion :)

Isti
09-08-2009, 08:36 AM
All I Want

http://www.4shared.com/file/131134116/19427865/Bad_Habit_-_Zagreb09part1.html

Bad Habit

http://www.4shared.com/file/131134116/19427865/Bad_Habit_-_Zagreb09part1.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/131134118/fefa5562/Bad_Habit_-_Zagreb09part2.html

chriiis
09-08-2009, 09:38 AM
Here is All I Want

I hope you like it :)

http://www.4shared.com/file/130923389/b1289203/All_I_Want_-_Zagreb09part1.html

More videos will coming tomorrow

Thank you!, how many songs you recorded?

Isti
09-08-2009, 12:48 PM
Thank you!, how many songs you recorded?

All I Want , Bad Habit , Lightning Rod are alredy posted

Kristy , WDYGAJ will come

offsrx
09-08-2009, 04:46 PM
BTW, does anybody knows where are right now The Offspring?
I mean, are they still in Croatia or in Limbo?
Next concert seems to be next month..?

GuilhermeOffspring
09-08-2009, 07:22 PM
Thank you oxygene!

Oxygene
09-09-2009, 12:11 AM
BTW, does anybody knows where are right now The Offspring?
I mean, are they still in Croatia or in Limbo?
Next concert seems to be next month..?

3 hours after the set ended they were already in Frankfurt at their hotel.. by now they've been home for 2-3 days!

Isti
09-09-2009, 02:11 AM
Kristy

http://www.4shared.com/file/131195310/1a976fa/Kristy_-_Zagreb09part1.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/131200576/647e816/Kristy_-_Zagreb09part2.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/131217150/7aac9674/Kristy_-_Zagreb09part3.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/131325655/297c1580/Kristy_-_Zagreb09part4.html

Szandi
09-10-2009, 02:23 AM
I made a few pictures.

http://kepfeltoltes.hu/090910/518128804PICT0096_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Szandi
09-10-2009, 02:28 AM
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/090910/2zagreb_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Szandi
09-10-2009, 02:30 AM
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/090910/3zagreb_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Szandi
09-10-2009, 02:33 AM
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/090910/4zagreb_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

iv6
11-15-2009, 04:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VMwQ3y8gVY stuff is messed up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRcesw6WJSY Why Dont You Get A Job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu_lVJiSw3g bad habit

offsrx
11-15-2009, 08:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vmwq3y8gvy stuff is messed up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrcesw6wjsy why dont you get a job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu_lvjisw3g bad habit

wow! Thanks! Great videos! Do you have tkaa in this quality?:)