PDA

View Full Version : Quick - Winners of "Norways Got Talent" 2009

Stylie
05-09-2009, 12:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcFeWRTzBMs (watch in HQ)

Just wanted to post this, and see what you guys think of this performance? :D

These 3 + 1 guys won "Norwegian Talents 2009" (or "Norways Got Talent", if you like that better) yesterday, and I think they really deserved it. It's extreamly synchronized and tight dancing, and really cool when the last one comes in and begin (1:00). You like it? ^^

Stylie
05-09-2009, 03:40 PM
Alrighty then, glad to see everyone liked it. : p

Oxygene
05-09-2009, 03:42 PM
They are pretty tight, but I mean it's dancing so um.. u know :)

They are awesome tho... they'd do great in Vegas I think.

Stylie
05-09-2009, 03:48 PM
They are pretty tight, but I mean it's dancing so um.. u know :)

They are awesome tho... they'd do great in Vegas I think.

Yeah, I don't like dance groups too much either, but these guys impressed me. Really cool! ^^

And I'm glad they won, 'cause the second place did go to a singer (don't misunderstand me, she was really awesome to), and I mean...what do we have Idol and The X-Factor for? Last year a singer won this, and I think that's pretty lame when we have those other song contests.

ninthz
05-09-2009, 04:44 PM
So, basically, Norway lacks talent.

Stylie
05-09-2009, 04:56 PM

Uhm, what? Why do you say that?

ninthz
05-09-2009, 04:57 PM
Because that video was wholly unimpressive.

Stylie
05-09-2009, 05:05 PM
Because that video was wholly unimpressive.

Hah, moron. It's okey if you don't like it, but "unimpressive" is just not the right word, 'cause this is pretty impressive work.

ninthz
05-09-2009, 06:03 PM
Hah, moron. It's okey if you don't like it, but "unimpressive" is just not the right word, 'cause this is pretty impressive work.
Actually, it's the very word I was looking for. I was not impressed by the repetition in that act. I was not impressed when the one dude (sorry, I don't speak your dog language so I have no idea who the fag is) came out and danced for all of twenty seconds. Sorry, I come from America and we have pretty baller dancers. Don't lecture me on the English language: I can spit mad English with little to no thought. It's kind of my thing, you goddamn dunce.

ps: Can't step to this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4xeBvrKFXk).

Llamas
05-09-2009, 08:07 PM
This isn't that great, but I'm not surprised because the winners of popular "talent" shows and shit are never impressive. It's like Eurovision, haha. ugh.

There were a couple cool parts of it, but meh. That guy's breakdancing was mediocre, and most of the dance moves the three main guys did were repetitive and uncreative... and besides a few jumps and such, nothing really athletic. I'd give it a C+

Free?
05-10-2009, 01:11 AM
...but they had mohawks...

Llamas
05-10-2009, 01:15 AM
bty it says a lot that only the breakdancer was sweaty at the end.

Oxygene
05-10-2009, 03:59 AM
This isn't that great, but I'm not surprised because the winners of popular "talent" shows and shit are never impressive. It's like Eurovision, haha. ugh.

There were a couple cool parts of it, but meh. That guy's breakdancing was mediocre, and most of the dance moves the three main guys did were repetitive and uncreative... and besides a few jumps and such, nothing really athletic. I'd give it a C+

Do you show up everywhere to back your frustrated little friend up when he's out of line, or is you arrangement only valid for gc?

Oxygene
05-10-2009, 04:01 AM

They were fine, don't mind him. He's in way over his head - doesn't know what he's talking about. He couldn't notice talent if it raped him in the ass :)

Stylie
05-10-2009, 05:25 AM
Actually, it's the very word I was looking for. I was not impressed by the repetition in that act. I was not impressed when the one dude (sorry, I don't speak your dog language so I have no idea who the fag is) came out and danced for all of twenty seconds. Sorry, I come from America and we have pretty baller dancers. Don't lecture me on the English language: I can spit mad English with little to no thought. It's kind of my thing, you goddamn dunce.

ps: Can't step to this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4xeBvrKFXk).

Hah, now listen here you arrogantly piece of, yeah. That you come from USA, shouldn't have anything to say about this performance ("I'm from America, we're so much better, you suck" - uhm, just no, failed). And I'm still standing on my opinion that "unimpressive" isn't the exact right word, 'cause if you think this is bad or unimpressive, then you don't know much about talents or what so ever. All three judges loved this performance, and one of them (Jan Fredrik Karlsen, famous Idol judge too) actually said this was on level with top abroad dancing.

And hey, that other dance group there was really good too! But I wouldn't say that this Norwegian group is anything "bader", they're just as tight and synchronized. This is their first performance, take a look at that one too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdqkRBSeQik

It's really ok if you don't like it, but if you think it's bad or unimpressive...heh, well. Then you're pretty blind to what talent really is.

Oxygene
05-10-2009, 07:12 AM
Hah, now listen here you arrogantly piece of, yeah. That you come from USA, shouldn't have anything to say about this performance ("I'm from America, we're so much better, you suck" - uhm, just no, failed).

Isn't Norway the country where the quality of life is highest on earth? I remember reading that.. you guys and iceland (before they collapsed). It's true right?

RageAndLov
05-10-2009, 07:32 AM
Sturla Berg-Johansen is gay!

RageAndLov
05-10-2009, 07:33 AM
Isn't Norway the country where the quality of life is highest on earth? I remember reading that.. you guys and iceland (before they collapsed). It's true right?

Yeah, that's right.

ninthz
05-10-2009, 08:13 AM
Do you show up everywhere to back your frustrated little friend up when he's out of line, or is you arrangement only valid for gc?
Frustrated would never be the word to describe me. Also, sharing an opinion does not equate to having an arrangement.

Hah, now listen here you arrogantly piece of, yeah. That you come from USA, shouldn't have anything to say about this performance ("I'm from America, we're so much better, you suck" - uhm, just no, failed). And I'm still standing on my opinion that "unimpressive" isn't the exact right word, 'cause if you think this is bad or unimpressive, then you don't know much about talents or what so ever. All three judges loved this performance, and one of them (Jan Fredrik Karlsen, famous Idol judge too) actually said this was on level with top abroad dancing.

It's really ok if you don't like it, but if you think it's bad or unimpressive...heh, well. Then you're pretty blind to what talent really is.
It's cool man. I mean, your culture lifting ideas from mine and whatnot while showcasing lackluster performances. No reason to get your Norwegian equivalent of panties in a bunch. Also, after outlining exactly why I found the performance unimpressive I feel pretty confident in saying I FOUND THE PERFORMANCE UNIMPRESSIVE. Sorry, I've seen better. Pretty much any crew to hit America's Best Dance Crew was better than the winners of your country's version of a talent show. So you and that pandering faggot Jan Fredrik Karlsen can ghostride the dick straight back to hell.

Oxygene
05-10-2009, 08:37 AM
Frustrated would never be the word to describe me.

Just like unimpressive would be the word to describe the performance question right?

ninthz
05-10-2009, 08:52 AM
Just like that.

Oxygene
05-10-2009, 08:55 AM
Just like that.

Ok, that'll help ball park how frustrated you really are :D

ninthz
05-10-2009, 09:03 AM
;):rolleyes::D:cool:

You are such a child.

Oxygene
05-10-2009, 09:05 AM
You are such a child.

Seeing as how you are obsessing over me that would make you a pedophile.. :D

Sounds about right =)

ninthz
05-10-2009, 09:07 AM
http://www.fallibleblogma.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/straw-man.jpg

Llamas
05-10-2009, 09:52 AM
This makes no sense. I happened to agree with him on this. Hope you're not conspiracy theory-ing bighead style...

My bff is a dancer. She graduated with a degree in dance, and she dances in and puts on shows that I attend. Through her, I know a lot of dancers, which has exposed me to even more dance. I also had European dancer friends when I lived in Austria. I've seen a lot of live dance over the years, and to me it has nothing to do with what country the dance is from. The guys in this video are just nothing special. I truly found it boring and ununique. I'm even being generous here; most real dancers would not even consider this to be dance.

And an Idol judge? Is that really the opinion you're basing this on? Ugh. Idol is such a joke.

Stylie
05-10-2009, 10:13 AM
It's cool man. I mean, your culture lifting ideas from mine and whatnot while showcasing lackluster performances. No reason to get your Norwegian equivalent of panties in a bunch. Also, after outlining exactly why I found the performance unimpressive I feel pretty confident in saying I FOUND THE PERFORMANCE UNIMPRESSIVE. Sorry, I've seen better. Pretty much any crew to hit America's Best Dance Crew was better than the winners of your country's version of a talent show. So you and that pandering faggot Jan Fredrik Karlsen can ghostride the dick straight back to hell.

Heheh, just gotta laugh. Well, we obvious have two different opinions, but I still think you're pretty blind to what talent really is anyway, saying this was unimpressive. Those three judges there aren't stupid either, if you think so. That "faggot" Karlsen actually raised many big artists too, like Kurt Nilsen (winner of Norwegian Idol AND World Idol) etc. ilovellamas: opinion I'm basing this on? Uhm no, I think you misunderstood then. And yeah, Idol may be a "joke", but it's become many good singers out of it.

"...any crew to hit America's Best Dance Crew was better than the winners of your country's version of a talent show." Hah, I find that very hard to believe. And yeah, this isn't a "Best Dance Crew" show, but a talent show (so mm, there's probably better dance groups in Norway too). But as said, I don't find this crew any "bader" than these "jabbawockeez" you found. The Norwegian group is just as synchronized, and got all this small details (check out that other video I found for you, for example). They're not just "one" group doing the same things, they're 3+1, which makes it a bit more special too. Anyway, you can just shut up with that ghostridethedickstraightbacktohell-thing, that's just irrelevant. Alrighty then. ^^

They were fine, don't mind him. He's in way over his head - doesn't know what he's talking about. He couldn't notice talent if it raped him in the ass :)

Ah you know, just gotta reply when I hear bullshit like that. ;p

Uhm yeah, I think so. On this thing called HDI we're actually at 2nd place (if not 1st now). But it's not all wellbeing and gold in this country, should have used more money to the older people for example, but in opposite we use it to abroaders coming to this country. Money to the abroaders before us, the Norwegians, is kinda fucked up. And like, we don't live that good (don't misunderstand me, we live good) to take a trip to Gran Canaria every second/third year, and and...no, this is off topic.

And hah, that's right RageAndLov.

Oxygene
05-10-2009, 11:41 AM
This makes no sense. I happened to agree with him on this. Hope you're not conspiracy theory-ing bighead style...

Nope, I just asked if u sift through every topic... what does that have to do with a consipracy? And also.. is it still paranoia if they're still out to get you.

My bff is a dancer. She graduated with a degree in dance, and she dances in and puts on shows that I attend. Through her, I know a lot of dancers, which has exposed me to even more dance. I also had European dancer friends when I lived in Austria. I've seen a lot of live dance over the years, and to me it has nothing to do with what country the dance is from. The guys in this video are just nothing special. I truly found it boring and ununique. I'm even being generous here; most real dancers would not even consider this to be dance.

And an Idol judge? Is that really the opinion you're basing this on? Ugh. Idol is such a joke.

Hm... Norwegian Idol judge versus lamas bff with a degree in dance from Bumfuck Nebraska University.. wow now that IS a tough call.. whose opinion should I trust more...

How much do you wanna bet at least on these people has a degree in dance:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ULVQOneeZE
:D

Stylie
05-10-2009, 11:46 AM
Hm... Norwegian Idol judge versus lamas bff with a degree in dance from Bumfuck Nebraska University.. wow now that IS a tough call.. whose opinion should I trust more...

How much do you wanna bet at least on these people has a degree in dance:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ULVQOneeZE
:D

Hahah, you jerk. xD
Acutally, he was judge in World Idol too. :p

Oxygene
05-10-2009, 11:49 AM
Hahah, you jerk. xD
Acutally, he was judge in World Idol too. :p

I find the "I'm an authority on anything and everything" approach rather amusing :)
It's easy to make fun of it, because it's so totally not defendable.

Llamas
05-10-2009, 01:25 PM
Actually went to one of the best dance schools in the country and was hired immediately after graduation to come work at a dance studio in Calgary. Plus I said that I know a LOT of dancers; not just one.

And please tell me you were joking about the video you linked...

I would much rather something like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL1rB0GPIhI

Actually requires dance talent.

Stylie
05-10-2009, 02:20 PM
I'd say the reason why the Chinese video is superior to the Norwegian one is because the amount of work and discipline put on by those Chinks is is no way commensurate to that put on by their Scandinavian counterparts.

Well, I think ilovellamas was showing that video to Oxygene, as a response to her video. It wasn't for comparing Quick's video, am I right? Because these two type of dances are totally different. Quick's dance type is, yeah, quick and action, that Chinese-thing is just slow and "beautiful". For me personally is that type of dancing boring, and I also don't think it would go far in a talent show like this with only 1 minute's performance. Then Quick's the thing, not that Chinese type dance. ;)

Oxygene
05-10-2009, 02:22 PM
Actually went to one of the best dance schools in the country and was hired immediately after graduation to come work at a dance studio in Calgary. Plus I said that I know a LOT of dancers; not just one.

And please tell me you were joking about the video you linked...

I would much rather something like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL1rB0GPIhI

Actually requires dance talent.

This reminds me of a Jerry Seinfeld bit..
Everyone says:
-You should see my doctor he's the best...
There can't be this many bests, there are people graduating at the bottom of these classes.
No one ever says:
-You should see my doctor he's the worst... whatever you have it'll get worse if you see him!

Why would I've been joking? :) I bet there's some person on some board (one of their bffs maybe) right now saying something like "yeah my friends a dancer she was in a fatboy slim music video" :D

MindlessSelfIndulgent
05-10-2009, 03:16 PM
I found it reaaaaally really boring. Only plus was that fourth guy.
I couldn't even make myself watch the whole thing. Yeah, they were synchronized. Clap clap. Boooriiiing!
I really don't get how stuff like this can win a competition like that. It pisses me off a bit.
I like the american and english versions of the show, but countrys like Norway and Denmark just shouldn't do such shows. In the danish version, I really didn't see alot of talent. A bit embarrassing..
The bit of talent we DO have, just don't enter those competitions.

Llamas
05-10-2009, 06:40 PM
Yeah... so both of you totally went way off topic. Point is, I didn't find Quick to be impressive or particularly talented. I found it average and honestly boring. I expect more out of dancers than repetitive easy crap. The fact that it's a minute long doesn't make it MORE impressive, but rather less. End of story. Bye!

RickyCrack
05-10-2009, 07:13 PM

RageAndLov
05-11-2009, 12:35 AM
Hey, everyone stop the flaming!

Llamas
05-11-2009, 12:47 AM
This whole thing was retarded... stylie posts a video and asks people what they think... some people think it was unimpressive and he starts arguing?? Yeah... awesome.

Oxygene
05-11-2009, 01:23 AM
This whole thing was retarded... stylie posts a video and asks people what they think... some people think it was unimpressive and he starts arguing?? Yeah... awesome.

Yeah it happened exactly like that:

What's your beef with reality, he started arguing because they put his entire country down. All the other expert opinions defending the "norway has no talent" statement were just adding insult to injury.

"I agree with the retard who thinks norway doesn't have talent, and I'm an authority on the subject and I know what I'm talking about because my friend dreamt she choreographed the chinese olympic opening ceremony"

"I'm being persecuted for having an opinion"

cmon!

Llamas
05-11-2009, 01:33 AM
What's your beef with reality, he started arguing because they put his entire country down. All the other expert opinions defending the "norway has no talent" statement were just adding insult to injury.

"I agree with the retard who thinks norway doesn't have talent, and I'm an authority on the subject and I know what I'm talking about because my friend dreamt she choreographed the chinese olympic opening ceremony"

"I'm being persecuted for having an opinion"

cmon!

Oh my god, you're being so stupid. I never agreed with ninthz's comment about Norway lacking talent. Don't act like I did. Did you even READ my first post??

Where did I agree with ninthz's statement? I said it was average and boring. So?

And I was accused of "if you think this is bad or unimpressive, then you don't know much about talents or what so ever." So yeah, I justified that I know what I'm talking about when it comes to dance.

I pray to god you're trolling.

Oxygene
05-11-2009, 01:40 AM
Oh my god, you're being so stupid. I never agreed with ninthz's comment about Norway lacking talent. Don't act like I did. Did you even READ my first post??

Where did I agree with ninthz's statement? I said it was average and boring. So?

And I was accused of "if you think this is bad or unimpressive, then you don't know much about talents or what so ever." So yeah, I justified that I know what I'm talking about when it comes to dance.

I pray to god you're trolling.

He said they were unimpressive and you said "yeah they were"

Then you said you agree with him.

I guess that's your way of disagreeing.

It's a good thing you emphasized that you don't actually agree with him and then strongly objected to him having put down an entire nation for lacking talent..

Oh no wait, you didn't. You just said you agree, and then quickly accused me of trolling.

http://www.emoticonhq.com/images/ICQ/thumbsup.jpg

Llamas
05-11-2009, 01:44 AM
He said they were unimpressive and you said "yeah they were"

Then you said you agree with him.

I said they were unimpressive, and I still believe that. I agreed with him on that. Never once did I agree with the statement about Norway. *eyeroll* Stop being stupid.

Oxygene
05-11-2009, 01:53 AM
I said they were unimpressive, and I still believe that. I agreed with him on that. Never once did I agree with the statement about Norway. *eyeroll* Stop being stupid.

Be careful if you backpedal any faster you might moonwalk through a wall or something..

Let's analyze what happened shall we.

9: Norway sucks doesn't have any talent and these guys are unimpressive

lama: yes they are

oxy: do u always go around backing up this dude when he's out of line

lama: not always just now

If you read what I wrote in my first post and are capable of comprehending written English you could've seen that although I did think the guys were pretty awesome I did say it is just dancing.. blah or whatever... I was obviously flipping out and him being out of line, to which you responded you agree with him.

eddie are you okay?
are you okay
are you okay eddie? :D

Llamas
05-11-2009, 02:02 AM
9: Norway sucks doesn't have any talent and these guys are unimpressive

lama: yes they are

oxy: do u always go around backing up this dude when he's out of line

lama: not always just now

Curious. Please quote exactly where I said "yes they are" or "yes" to anything ninth said. You asked me if I always agree with him, and I said I agreed with him on something this once. I agreed this was unimpressive.

Looking back, his post about Norway lacking talent was a completely separate post from where he said it was unimpressive. I didn't read all the replies before I posted and didn't even see that post (among others) when I made my post.

Think critically: I made a post saying that it was unimpressive. You asked if I always agree with ninth, which was clearly alluding to the fact that I agreed it was unimpressive. You weren't talking about me agreeing about anything else, because I didn't say anything about anything else ninth said.

You're making me WANT to agree with ninth about Norway lacking talent just so your argument has some sort of logic to it!

Oxygene
05-11-2009, 02:23 AM
Curious. Please quote exactly where I said "yes they are" or "yes" to anything ninth said. You asked me if I always agree with him, and I said I agreed with him on something this once. I agreed this was unimpressive.

You said you agreed to him being out of line.. it's not even the least bit ambiguous

I happened to agree with him on this.

Looking back, his post about Norway lacking talent was a completely separate post from where he said it was unimpressive. I didn't read all the replies before I posted and didn't even see that post (among others) when I made my post.

Yeah it was, and that separate part was what was obviously being addressed as being out of line.

Think critically:

I am thinking critically you have no objection to him calling someone an asshole for saying mexico is an american country, you have no objection to him looking down on someone for being from CEE... what on earth would thus posses you to suddenly disagree with him for calling norwegians talentless?

I made a post saying that it was unimpressive. You asked if I always agree with ninth, which was clearly alluding to the fact that I agreed it was unimpressive. You weren't talking about me agreeing about anything else, because I didn't say anything about anything else ninth said.

You should take your own advice.. I also said that even tho they were pretty awesome it's still dancing so blah. Obviously wasn't impressed to the point of saying wow this is the shit. Then someone totally out of line puts a whole country down, you come in nodding along with his oppinion, I ask if you always do that when he's being out of line you say he agrees. Given your track record it's not a huge leap...

You're making me WANT to agree with ninth about Norway lacking talent just so your argument has some sort of logic to it!

Again: swing n a miss...

No .. still wrong. I WANT to make you say that anyone who says anything like that is wrong, and that you're sorry for having made the impression that you were actually agreeing with something that fucking stupid.

MindlessSelfIndulgent
05-11-2009, 03:10 AM
Jesus Christ, you must have very shitty social lives.

Llamas
05-11-2009, 03:14 AM

I'm writing an 1800 word essay on Darfur, lol. I clearly search for ways to procrastinate. :(

Oxygene
05-11-2009, 03:32 AM

No shit.. I've gotta take a final on Thursday 4 semesters of accounting. Social life is the last thing on my mind.

Then again despite that I still have better things to do than comment on the social lives of others :D

I'm writing an 1800 word essay on Darfur, lol. I clearly search for ways to procrastinate. :(

Looks like we have the same excuse.. maybe should call a truce and get back to studying? :)

Stylie
05-11-2009, 10:11 AM

Hahah, starts arguing... now you're awesome. Tell me, whyyy do you think I started "arguing" with ninthz? Exactly, what Oxygene said.

For the first, I haven't replied to you, only ninthz, for beeing such a dummy with his posts. I haven't seen you saying this was bad or unimpressive? Just "this isn't that great / nothing special", which is totally okey, 'cant argue on an opinion like that.

"I made a post saying that it was unimpressive." Actually, you didn't say it was unimpressive or so, just nothing special, which I respect. I absolutely understand that you probably know something about dancing, but then I don't really understand how you can find that not talented? Anyway, it's ninthz I've been discussing with, I've respected you're opinions, so don't throw that bullshit at me. I'll be happy to see what people think, but not shit like ninthz comes with.

eddie are you okay?
are you okay
are you okay eddie? :D

Ahahhah, EDDIE are you okay.
Oxygene, I think it's Annie or something? Haha, fantastic. :D

RageAndLov
05-11-2009, 10:19 AM
'EY! Didn't I say you guys were supposed to stop all this flaming?

Stylie
05-11-2009, 10:23 AM
'EY! Didn't I say you guys were supposed to stop all this flaming?

Mr. sjefen over alle sjefer (:D), I need to explain myself when I get bullshit like that thrown at me.

RageAndLov
05-11-2009, 10:30 AM
Mr. sjefen over alle sjefer (:D), I need to explain myself when I get bullshit like that thrown at me.

Yeah, I totally feel you dog! But now it's time to burry the axe and plant a seed over it.
Timotei! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5KH9Z383hE)

RickyCrack
05-11-2009, 12:34 PM

Llamas
05-11-2009, 12:39 PM
Hahah, starts arguing... now you're awesome. Tell me, whyyy do you think I started "arguing" with ninthz? Exactly, what Oxygene said.

For the first, I haven't replied to you, only ninthz, for beeing such a dummy with his posts. I haven't seen you saying this was bad or unimpressive? Just "this isn't that great / nothing special", which is totally okey, 'cant argue on an opinion like that.

"I made a post saying that it was unimpressive." Actually, you didn't say it was unimpressive or so, just nothing special, which I respect. I absolutely understand that you probably know something about dancing, but then I don't really understand how you can find that not talented? Anyway, it's ninthz I've been discussing with, I've respected you're opinions, so don't throw that bullshit at me. I'll be happy to see what people think, but not shit like ninthz comes with.

Alright, this post further proves a few things. 1) you took ninthz way too seriously, 2) oxy was a complete moron in this whole thing 3) you're not so bad as this thread made you seem.

Unimpressive means I was not impressed... which means that I found it boring, uncreative, etc. Unimpressive is also an opinion that can't be argued. :P

Oxygene
05-11-2009, 01:09 PM
2) oxy was a complete moron in this whole thing

I'd probably be just as bitter if anyone ever called me out so hard on my mindless bullshit...

RickyCrack
05-11-2009, 01:48 PM
I'd wind away the hours, IF I ONLY HAD A BRAIN.

Stylie
05-11-2009, 01:49 PM
I'd probably be just as bitter if anyone ever called me out so hard on my mindless bullshit...

This.

Well alright then! I think we all have made our opinions clearly, and this may have gone a bit to far, right? ;p
Can't find a good reason to still discuss this, think we've all said enough for now. big hug?

RickyCrack
05-11-2009, 03:25 PM
hugs are umimpressive

MindlessSelfIndulgent
05-11-2009, 03:27 PM
But hey, I LOVE the norwegian contribution to this years Eurovision Song Contest. A lot.

RageAndLov
05-11-2009, 03:48 PM
But hey, I LOVE the norwegian contribution to this years Eurovision Song Contest. A lot.

That guy is actually on Oprah this week because of his popularity in Europe. His song is number one on many european charts.
He speaks Russian, and this years Eurovision is in Russia, so he will perhaps sing it in Russian, so that he can get the votes from Russia and the rest of the Eastern-Europe countries.
Many predict he will win this year.

Llamas
05-11-2009, 04:32 PM
hugs are umimpressive

So basically, Norways lacks hugs.

Stylie
05-11-2009, 10:54 PM

Yeah, as RageAndLov said. It's a pretty "unique" and different song too, I think it will crack the top 3, if not win the whole thing. Though I'm beginning to get tired of that song, it's been played too much, heh!

So basically, Norways lacks hugs.

:eek: