PDA

View Full Version : Ask Noodles a Question

Outerspaceman21
05-11-2009, 11:05 PM
Got a question for the four-eyed booze chugging guitar player of the Offspring? Well, post them here, man!

My question is: Noodles, whats your favorite beer?

RageAndLov
05-12-2009, 12:19 AM
Noodles, how okay is it to be gay?

bhg_rulz2
05-12-2009, 12:39 AM
Do you remember when you visited Mexico??...will you come again??

rockbeer
05-12-2009, 12:44 AM
Do you like Cup Noodles? [insert 'fail drums']

I swear I'll have a bunch of better questions tomorrow, when I wake up.

darea
05-12-2009, 01:09 AM
Got a question for the four-eyed booze chugging guitar player of the Offspring? Well, post them here, man!

My question is: Noodles, whats your favorite beer?

Umm what about an "ask Greg K. a question"? cause even though we've never seen him on the boards, who knows, he might actually browse them sometimes as "invisible" or something. And it would attract his attention maybe... and he wouldn't especially wanna be left out.

Ok, so a question to Noodles, I can't think of a good one yet so I'll ask :
Has anybody ever told you that you looked or reminded them of somebody they knew?
Cause You always remind me of my uncle Mike, because of your sense of humour and your face, and I guess the glasses (even though he doesn't have the same glasses as you nor does he specially look like you). But there just a silly question for now.... sorry:p

Castormut
05-12-2009, 02:08 AM
Noodles , Which are your favourites songs on Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace?

mrs_hollandova
08-20-2009, 06:56 AM
Hey Noodles,

how do you like Slovakia? Have you been to Bratislava with your friends? I know you spent two days there. Was it nice? :)

The slovak show was amazing, you are great and I hope you will come back again. Thank you for going out and take pictures with fans, we love you!

And next time you will travel to Slovakia let us know, we can go out and have some pivo :)

♥♥♥

zsk
08-20-2009, 09:08 AM
Hey noodles!

are you red like a crab ???
and what about beeing guesstar at the simpsons?

Alex101
08-20-2009, 10:15 AM
Hey Noodles, have you checked out the new Rancid album Let the Dominoes Fall yet? It's actually their best album in years.

dexter12296566
08-20-2009, 10:15 AM
Hey Noodles,
Which band member irritates you the most? If you say Sexy Dexy I will be mad!

Grrrr...
Lots of love to the band,
Cassidy:p

dexterone
08-20-2009, 10:19 AM
Hopefully,Noodles is gonna write you back....he was online in 2006 last time but however good luck :)

dexter12296566
08-20-2009, 11:19 AM
Now a Greg K. thread is being thought about. There is already a Dexter thread. We should welcome Pete and give him a question thread, too.

ConspiracyofMegs
08-20-2009, 11:42 AM
What's your favourite song to play live?

mrs_hollandova
08-20-2009, 11:54 AM
And tell us more about the TEN TEN TEN album :) Is it true or you were only drunk when you said it? :D

DMelges
08-20-2009, 02:16 PM
Hey Noodles, what's the meaning of life ?

chicapowerpunk
08-20-2009, 04:15 PM
1. Do you like new bands from punk??
2. Do you like tacos with much sauce??
3. What movies do you like??
4. what is your album favoutite from all times??

;):cool:

Skulldexter11
08-20-2009, 06:07 PM
Noodles, is this thread better than the "Ask Dexter Holland a Question" thread?

Gustavo
08-20-2009, 07:03 PM
Noodles, why are you so awesome?

Noodles 4 Noodles
08-20-2009, 08:14 PM
2 Questions:

Where did he get that awesome "Listen to Britney Spears" shirt

Does he like my name :D

tayluhhx3
08-20-2009, 08:16 PM
hey noodles, how often do you get new glasses?

mrs_hollandova
08-21-2009, 11:16 AM
Hey Noodles, what do we have to do to make you come here and answer our questions??? :D

mrs_hollandova
08-23-2009, 09:38 AM
How old is Pete? :D

Aria
08-23-2009, 09:52 AM
Dear Noodles,

In your opinion, who's smarter? Greg or Dex?

LOL!!

m.offspring.r
08-23-2009, 10:00 AM
how many millimeters your glasses have?
how many guitars you have? And your favorite?

Smash punker
08-23-2009, 01:03 PM
Hey Noodles I´ve got a serious question ;) Will ya try that mohawk or what? :D

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
08-23-2009, 01:12 PM
how fast can you play guitar?'
can you play as fast as this guy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJsU136YAzw)

GunForHire
08-23-2009, 01:33 PM
Have any of these "Ask ____ a question" questions actually been answered? I'm just curious, because if so I'll have to think up a doozy for Noodles.

cool 2 hate 681
08-23-2009, 01:44 PM
Have any of these "Ask ____ a question" questions actually been answered? I'm just curious, because if so I'll have to think up a doozy for Noodles.

only by dexter about 3 or 4 times

SeeYouAgain
08-25-2009, 02:06 AM
Noodles, will ya marry me or will ya ask dexter to propossed to me and tell him to get down on both kness and stuff! :o

Seriously though, are ya a silly drunk or what? :p

melan999
06-21-2010, 05:14 PM
I guess somebody beat me up to it, but you didn't have to shut down my thread, assholes.

_Lost_
06-21-2010, 05:18 PM
I guess somebody beat me up to it, but you didn't have to shut down my thread, assholes.

Read the forum rules and learn to use the search button. Everyone gets their thread locked if it is a repeat of an already existing topic thats not too terribly old.

Ryder1234
06-21-2010, 05:21 PM
People seem pretty bitchy lately haha. The BBS sucks when something new comes out.

_Lost_
06-21-2010, 05:24 PM
People seem pretty bitchy lately haha. The BBS sucks when something new comes out.

Don't you remember how horribly awful behavior was when RAFRAG premiered?

DMelges
06-21-2010, 05:35 PM

Don't let the complainers bring you down. Only god knows how many more Offspring album's we'll have to wait for. Let's enjoy it as much as we can :)

Ryder1234
06-21-2010, 06:13 PM

Haha yeah. I remember being all happy when i came home from getting it, going on the forums and that was the last time I was on in a few weeks... it was pretty bad before it came out as well.

_Lost_
06-21-2010, 07:54 PM
The OffspringZ R teh suckzorz! Dey want make muzicz lyke dey used 2! Fuk dem 4 stealing Foo Fighters songs and saying der not!

Ryder1234
06-21-2010, 09:12 PM
The OffspringZ R teh suckzorz! Dey want make muzicz lyke dey used 2! Fuk dem 4 stealing Foo Fighters songs and saying der not!

I knoe rite dey try to B sneeky but dis song is teh gay! I want moar Smash/Ignition/Self Titehld! No sucky FF or Coldplay ghey! Dis is the fuk fuk guy.

Dexter1990
06-22-2010, 10:39 AM
Don't let the complainers bring you down. Only god knows how many more Offspring album's we'll have to wait for. Let's enjoy it as much as we can :)

wow you are a positive person. :-)

dat waz ENTERTAINING. roflmfao!

I knoe rite dey try to B sneeky but dis song is teh gay! I want moar Smash/Ignition/Self Titehld! No sucky FF or Coldplay ghey! Dis is the fuk fuk guy.

It'z all guud! xD i know....i know you will find a way of all those yesterdays lol

Dexter1990
06-22-2010, 10:45 AM
Why do ya always seem to wear a T-Shirt that says, "Listen To Britney Spears"; are you a fan of her music or just the fact that she's pretty? Thanks. :o :o

cool 2 hate 681
01-14-2011, 10:52 PM
sorry to bump such a old thread but noodles is online now:)

What's your favourite song to play live?

i was also wondering this

Maki
01-15-2011, 01:27 AM
Was the Japanese plastic food interesting?:rolleyes:

For Real
01-15-2011, 10:41 AM
Question for Noodles:

How do ya come up with those awesome guitar riffs? I mean, really now... they are quite spot on and some soar beyond what I USED to think of as "beyond". :cool: I know you probably calloborate w/ the other guys, but surely your solos are uniquely yours?

Anyways, please keep rocking us!.. um me.. , um US!! :D

yarock
01-15-2011, 01:34 PM
Noodles, I see you're online. Did you get the idea of using "Noodles" as a name from Once Upon a Time in America?

Powerh
01-15-2011, 01:43 PM
Noodles, Will you write a Road Journal again ?

Noodles
01-15-2011, 02:39 PM
Favorite beer: Pacifico for sure. I shoulda bought stock in that company years ago. I'm currently on a little hiatus though.

It's okay to be TOTALLY gay. Sometimes I even recommend it.

I do get told that I look like other people. I used to even be mistaken at times for some guy named Dave who was in some band (Verbal Abuse?) and I've been mistaken for Brett from Epitaph a few times.

Favorite RFRG songs today are: 1/2 Truism, Trust In You, and A Lot Like Me.

Slovakia was amazing. Beautiful countryside, beautiful and very drunk people, and very strong pivo. Can't wait to go back.

Ya, Ich bin so rot, und Ich liebe Den Simpsons.

I've only heard bits of the Rancid record. Thanks for reminding me that I need to get that one.

Greg K probably irritates me the most, but only in ways that are awesome.

All of our songs are fun to play live, and I'll never say "No" to playing any of them. I also like trying out new or different songs. I loved playing "Guns of Brixton" last year.

I do know what the meaning of life is, but I'll save that for another post.

I love listening to punk rock while eating fish tacos slathered in that white sauce while watching Tropic Thunder and listening to Sticky Fingers.

I wouldn't say this is better than the "Ask Dex" thread, it's just better for me.

If I'm awesome, it's only because I take the time to answer you questions.

I got my Brittney shirt at the Buffalo Exchange. I just wear it because I think it's funny. I don't really find Brittney to be exceptionally appealing, just kinda interesting.

I just got a new pair of glasses actually, but I got to take them back because I can't see through them at all. I have no idea how thick they are, but they're pretty thick.

Pete is both far older and far younger than I'll ever be. I love that about him.

Greg and Dex are both really smart, but, in general, I'd have to give the nod to Dexter. There are times when we all outshine one another, but Dexter really is some kind of freaky genius.

I have about 40 different guitars, 1 mandolin, 1 banjo, 2 autoharps, 2 ukuleles (1 acoustic, 1 electric), a drum kit, and a piano. I Love playing my Taylor acoustic, but my favorite is probably my NDM2 with p-90s in it.

I don't feel like wearing a mohawk today, but that could change.

I definitely can't play flay fast the way that guy in the video does, but I can play downstrokes pretty fast. Try playing LAPD at speed all the way through using downstrokes in the verses. It's all about stamina.

I'm gonna have to say no to marriage but thank you for the offer. I haven't actually been drunk since New Years Eve.

Yes, I love that restaurants in Japan have plastic models of their dishes in the window, but nothing beats the real thing. Japanese food ties with Mexican for my favorite.

Solos, if a song calls for one, are all written differently. Sometimes I come up with them on my own, sometimes I try to expand on something Dexter's done, or sometimes he'll play them.

The name "Noodles" came from John Water's Pink Flamingos, but I did Like Sergio Leone's Once Upon A Time In America.

I should start that "road journal" again. I don't know what ever happened to that.

The 10-10-10 thing obviously didn't happen. I was probably drunk when I said that.

Thanks for all the questions. Until next time,
Noodles

Little_Miss_1565
01-15-2011, 02:56 PM
Holy shit. I feel like I just learned more about you in 5 minutes than I learned in the last 5 years. That was awesome.

Beheaded
01-15-2011, 03:00 PM
THANKS for all the answers!!!
You are the man!:)

jacknife737
01-15-2011, 03:02 PM
Info overload: cheers for the post Noodles

yarock
01-15-2011, 03:14 PM
Appreciate the fulfilling reply Noodles.
Gee, I had to ask who are Marvin Fergusen and Jill Eckhaus.

KHWHD
01-15-2011, 03:28 PM
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply to everyone's questions! You're the man! :)

MAXTER
01-15-2011, 03:28 PM
OMG this is Noodles! The Real One Noodles!!! :D
Hey Noodles!
Greetings from Italy & Poland!!!! :)

Noodles
01-15-2011, 04:25 PM
Marvin is a crazy friend of ours that we haven't seen in years. Super funny guy. He was in a band called Fag Rabbit. He was in a few other bands as well. Dexter gave him song credit for "Nothing From Something" (I Think) before he admitted to us that he stole the pert from somebody else. You can check him out here:

http://www.myspace.com/marvinsamferguson

Jill is a friend of Dexter's wife who helped with the Lyrical ideas in "Session." She and I actually walked down the aisle together in Dexter's wedding. She can be really snotty, but also really funny.

yarock
01-15-2011, 04:28 PM
Thanks, say hello to Greg from me!

Castormut
01-15-2011, 04:33 PM
Do you like Spain? What's your favorite thing of my country? (Supposing you like it :D)

nieh
01-15-2011, 04:35 PM
Since everyone always asks you about the punk rock, what kind of non-punk and non-rock stuff do you listen to? I seem to remember in the past you've mentioned enjoying Buckethead.

Rooster
01-15-2011, 04:40 PM
Favorite RFRG songs today are: 1/2 Truism, Trust In You, and A Lot Like Me.

Excellent picks, those are my favorites too, plus Hammerhead.

Oh, can you tell us any of your favorite liquor drinks? Any recommendations?

Tijs
01-15-2011, 04:50 PM
I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon here as well:

Mr. Noodles, I myself am a big fan of documentaries, about a whole variety of subjects. Louis Theroux is one of my personal heroes in this field. Are there any documentaries you're particularly fond of?

Holy shit. I feel like I just learned more about you in 5 minutes than I learned in the last 5 years. That was awesome.I know, huh? I had to check a few times if it was really him despite his username being obvious.

dff_punk
01-15-2011, 05:22 PM
I just NEED to have a beer with this guy when he comes back to Slovakia.

Jojan
01-15-2011, 05:45 PM
Please tell Greg to come here some time.

Which was the best song from 2010? (Hint: The correct answer is Bad Religion's Only Rain)

cool 2 hate 681
01-15-2011, 06:20 PM
thanks for answering all our questions noodles :)

i have a quick question in 2008 epitaph remastered ignition and smash do you think we will ever see a remastered version of the first album?

Jojan
01-15-2011, 07:01 PM
thanks for answering all our questions noodles :)

i have a quick question in 2008 epitaph remastered ignition and smash do you think we will ever see a remastered version of the first album?

And will it have Kill the President on it?

Omni
01-15-2011, 07:05 PM
Better yet, as I said in a different topic, they should consider reprinting like a thousand or two copies of eponymous on vinyl. That's probably enough to sell out to the collectors.

Original sleeve or not, I don't really care. I'd just really like to have it on vinyl either way, despite the fact that it's the only album I actually kind of hate.

Powerh
01-15-2011, 11:28 PM
Half Truism is a Masterpiece Offspring Song for me.

By the way thanks for answering Nood! It will be cool having a Road Journal! I remember having great time reading it.
Here are all road journal's listed, Check this out ! : http://gregpunk.free.fr/index.php?Categorie=NoodlesJournal

Oxygene
01-16-2011, 12:58 AM
Favorite beer: Pacifico

(...)

Thanks for all the questions. Until next time,
Noodles

Holy shit is right... see that's why you guys are my heroes :)

Free?
01-16-2011, 02:00 AM
Sir Noodles, which of these fine women would you favor the most to accompany your well deserved rest in your estate?

Josephine-Jeanette
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a280/irishpunkrockgirl/Me.jpg

Gertrude-Gwendolyn
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/v223/1666/77/n13907182_437.jpg

Henrietta-Rosemary-Elaine
http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr149/therunawayfromdangerman/Tranny.jpg

P.S. (http://offspring.com/community/showthread.php?t=39454)

dr.vanessa
01-16-2011, 03:32 AM
Hey Noodles!!!!It's Vanessa from Greece!I met you backstage in Athens 2,5 years ago!!I gotta say you are an awesome person!!!!Also your show here was absolutely dreamy!!!xD Did you like Athens & greek fans?What places did you visit when you came here?Any special memories you got?Any greek word you happen to remember?=)
Greek people really love the Offspring so please come back soon again xD Will ya?;)
Thanks for visiting the forums!!!It means to us so much!!!

momo91
01-16-2011, 04:03 AM
My questions: which roule is played by every member of the band in its global organization? do you and the others use to meet also in your private lives, out of The Offspring?

Thanks man, Italy loves you!

cool 2 hate 681
01-16-2011, 04:03 PM
Better yet, as I said in a different topic, they should consider reprinting like a thousand or two copies of eponymous on vinyl. That's probably enough to sell out to the collectors.

Original sleeve or not, I don't really care. I'd just really like to have it on vinyl either way, despite the fact that it's the only album I actually kind of hate.

it would also be nice to see greatest hits on vinyl though i doubt that would happen

For Real
01-16-2011, 07:36 PM
Wow, I can't believe he answered so many questions! Awesome. And you know, after I wrote my question, I actually thought I would get an answer similar to what he said. Cool! :cool:

Omni
01-16-2011, 10:16 PM
Good thinking, cool 2 hate. Forgot about that one.

For the record, Noodles, Greatest Hits is only 16,000 units away from Platinum. A vinyl release wouldn't hurt ;)

Gustavo
01-17-2011, 07:37 AM
Noodles, are you familiar with the BBS Podcast? We started it in early 2010, the goal was to have a podcast to talk about The Offspring and the forums activities (Such as General Chat and Your Band), there have been seven episodes so far, which you can check by clicking here (http://www.offspring.com/forums/tags.php?tag=bbs+podcast).

And we recently started a campaign (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43136) to bring the band members to the podcast, so, what do you say you come hang out with us and give this nice gift to the whole BBS community and your fans?

There have been seven episodes so far, and in the last one (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43133), Carson (Homer) promised to shave one part of his body if one of you guys come to the podcast, I'm sure that would be interesting. :)

holland25
01-17-2011, 07:54 AM
Sir Noodles, which of these fine women would you favor the most to accompany your well deserved rest in your estate?

Josephine-Jeanette

Holy shit, it took me like 5 minutes to realize this is Alison :D

Gustavo
01-17-2011, 07:55 AM
Holy shit, it took me like 5 minutes to realize this is Alison :D

And I didn't realize it untill I read your reply!

Blitz!
01-17-2011, 01:37 PM
Noodles, last year during the Loveline intereview, Gus (Gusatvo) asked you and Dexter about releasing a live DVD. Is there any progress on this front?

martin_theoffspring
01-17-2011, 04:03 PM
Why Greg does not use ibanez?

KHWHD
01-17-2011, 04:14 PM
Not sure if these have been asked or not but I'm gonna ask anyway. :D

Do you have any regrets in your life?

Is there anything you've always wanted that you don't have and would like to have someday? (Materialistic wise.)

Outerspaceman21
01-17-2011, 09:44 PM
Favorite beer: Pacifico for sure. I shoulda bought stock in that company years ago. I'm currently on a little hiatus though.

First off, I cannot believe the almighty one responded to a post I made in my thread... I feel so honored.

Second, I've had that. A friend of mine gave it too me once at a party and it was so good. Unfortunately, we had a small supply and I had to make due getting drunk off of Budweisers instead.

Question, after a long tour, whats the first thing you do when you come home?

CupO
01-17-2011, 11:03 PM
Dear Noodles,
Your website sucks big penises. It took me an hour and a half to log in.*

Enough of that. About your appearance in Clarkston, MI last summer... you were very rude. My friend and I were right in front of you purposely and you ignored us and stared down at the stage floor the entire show. I even waved at you and got no response. I'm very disappointed with you. What was the problem?

Sincerely,
CupODisappointment

MAXTER
01-18-2011, 09:52 AM
@Cup0: Sincerely, I'm disappointed with you CUp0, because you cannot come here and offend people who did nothing to you!!!
I'm so sad to view wierd words written by these people.... NO WAY!!!!! :(

Rooster
01-18-2011, 10:02 AM
Heey Noodles, i'm an attention whore in my real life, and you didn't pay attention to me at all while you were performing on stage. You know, there were only a few thousand fans in the crowd, so me and my friend should really stick out with our waving. You know we're the most important ones, so you should just stop playing and wave us back!

Sincerely,
CupOBullshit

That's more like it.

Don't accuse Noodles of being rude, asshole.

MAXTER
01-18-2011, 10:46 AM
Hey Noodles,
I have some questions to ask to you..
1 - What is the things you don't like to do?
2 - Have you ever thought to do a solo album? :D
3 - We will see something from studio before you will release the new album?? :)

Take Care
Greetings for band

dr.vanessa
01-18-2011, 10:48 AM
Dear Noodles,

Enough of that. About your appearance in Clarkston, MI last summer... you were very rude. My friend and I were right in front of you purposely and you ignored us and stared down at the stage floor the entire show. I even waved at you and got no response. I'm very disappointed with you. What was the problem?

Sincerely,
CupODisappointment

Get out of here!!!You are the one who's rude not Noodles!!!

Outerspaceman21
01-18-2011, 04:46 PM
Dear Noodles,

Sincerely,
CupODisappointment

SUCH BLASPHEMY! YOUR LUCKY NOODLES DOESN'T BREAK DOWN YOUR DOOR NOW AND COCKSLAP INTO SUBMISSION!!!!

seriously though, bitching gets you nowhere, unless your goal in life is to look like a whiny bitch, then congratulations.

RageAndLov
01-18-2011, 05:37 PM
Will we ever hear Kill The President again?

Also, that Japan-only B-side album: will it ever be available in the West?

Powerh
01-18-2011, 07:33 PM
Hey Dear Noodles!
what is the hardest song to play live ?? and of course the easiest song to play live ?? :)

CupO
01-19-2011, 12:19 AM
Thi site is for noodles to answer questions, not for asses opinions!
I waved to him even before the show started, i am aware of proper protocol!

CupO
01-19-2011, 12:24 AM
This site is for noodles to answer questions, i had a question. It didnt concern anyone else. So why bother with the lame comments!

Dexter_italy
01-19-2011, 02:23 AM
This site is for noodles to answer questions, i had a question. It didnt concern anyone else. So why bother with the lame comments!

Noodles is just a bad person! he was thinking the whole show how to piss you off...he couldn't sleep because of that, he wanted just to hurt you so bad! He had a tattoo recently with "i hate cupO" written on it. Don't try to justify him saying he's a normal person and maybe had other things in mind. NOODLES IS PURE EVIL!!

dr.vanessa
01-19-2011, 02:59 AM
Noodles is just a bad person! he was thinking the whole show how to piss you off...he couldn't sleep because of that, he wanted just to hurt you so bad! He had a tattoo recently with "i hate cupO" written on it. Don't try to justify him saying he's a normal person and maybe had other things in mind. NOODLES IS PURE EVIL!!

Right!!Noodles should have even stopped playing guitar in the middle of the song to wave back at him :p

Ajota
01-19-2011, 08:16 AM
Noodles, have you listened to the podcasts? You should. The first one isn't that good but the second one, for example, that was recorded with Oxygene, is very good, and the last one is pretty funny. It would be awesome if you could come to the podcast!

Outerspaceman21
01-19-2011, 01:50 PM

Thi site is for noodles to answer questions, not for asses opinions!
I waved to him even before the show started, i am aware of proper protocol!

Well, your half right. The purpose of this thread was to ask noodles semi-serious questions about stuff that you always wanted to know about your favorite rock stars, not rant at them about how they failed to notice you at/before a concert. As if he's going to remember and apologize.

Also, it goes without saying that if the community knows an answer to a question, they should go ahead and answer so the person asking gets an answer faster instead of waiting on Noodles.

As for our responses, did you deserve them? no, but what did you expect. Us to be nice to you after you made yourself look like a total dick? Come on, this is the internet!

Rooster
01-19-2011, 02:14 PM
A dude who told Noodles his website (or this forum as i see it) sucks big penises accused Noodles of being rude by not waving to him? Hipocrisy at its best. Wether you waved at him before or during the concert it doesn't matter dude, you weren't the only fan attending, and very likely you weren't the only one waving either. Despite Noodles being a celebrity he's just a human like you and me. He can't pay attention to everyone all the time, he's got his own things to do. Had it ever crossed your little brain that perhaps he was having a bad day, or was just tired from a gig they had the previous night or something (or from a long trip they had to make from the previous location)? The world doesn't revolve around you. Put yourself into Noodles's shoes before accusing him of being rude. I wonder if you would have the time to notice every single of your thousands of fans, wave back at each one separately, and perhaps remember their faces, as you seem to think celebrities are supposed to do. Would you be able to do it? I didn't think so.

CupO
01-19-2011, 10:29 PM
Excuse me, where you at the concert? When they started playing there was only a few people in the so called crowd. My friend and i and a couple others.Dexter came over to us and smiled. I didnt expect anything major from noodles, beings my tickets were expensive all i expected was recognition that i was even there. So dont call me names or criticise me.

Rooster
01-20-2011, 05:37 AM
Dude, you sound like a huge attention whore cry baby. You wanted recognition you were there? Well, Dexter smiled at you (and others in the bunch). To me this sounds like getting recognition you were there, but what do i know.

Or is there some unwritten rule that in order to get the recognition Mr. Noodles himself must personally smile and wave directly at you? And guess what, if Noodles kept staring down to the floor the entire time of the concert it doesn't mean he was ignoring anyone on purpose, it just means that he MIGHT prefer to look down on his guitar neck while playing. And i don't know if it's just me, but i would rather hear (and see) the man playing guitar at a gig for my own (and the rest of the crowd's) enjoyment than focusing on waving back at me.

And you were the one who said this site sucks big penises, so don't be surprised if others don't act politely towards you.

Lupin
01-20-2011, 05:50 AM
Yo Duder,
Firstly; i'd like to know if you know whether Dexter uses his hot sauce as an accompaniment to every meal he has?
Secondly; have you ever played guitar at such a speed that it looked like your hand was actually moving in slow motion?
And Thirdly; You're stranded on a desert island, which album, film and book would you want to have with you?

and well thats it. Cheers chief, if you ever find yourself between Chorley & Bolton in the northwest of England. I work in a pub, and there'd always be a pint on for y'all.

Lavrova Maria
01-20-2011, 07:14 AM
okey, guys, stop it, please
the thread is "Ask Noodles a Question", not "Say CupO he is shit (even if he is)"

Oxygene
01-20-2011, 08:38 AM
A dude who told Noodles his website (or this forum as i see it) sucks big penises accused Noodles of being rude by not waving to him? Hipocrisy at its best. Wether you waved at him before or during the concert it doesn't matter dude, you weren't the only fan attending, and very likely you weren't the only one waving either. Despite Noodles being a celebrity he's just a human like you and me. He can't pay attention to everyone all the time, he's got his own things to do. Had it ever crossed your little brain that perhaps he was having a bad day, or was just tired from a gig they had the previous night or something (or from a long trip they had to make from the previous location)? The world doesn't revolve around you. Put yourself into Noodles's shoes before accusing him of being rude. I wonder if you would have the time to notice every single of your thousands of fans, wave back at each one separately, and perhaps remember their faces, as you seem to think celebrities are supposed to do. Would you be able to do it? I didn't think so.

Actually that's not even true... I dunno HTF he did it, but he had only met Martha once and picked her out of a crowd of 50 000 and remembered that she was at the show a week later :)

Pretty good for a guy who can't see huh? And who shits all over his fans as per fuCkOs statements...

Little_Miss_1565
01-20-2011, 11:02 AM
Time for this to stop. This will be the last message on this subject. All others after this point will be deleted.

Excuse me, where you at the concert? When they started playing there was only a few people in the so called crowd. My friend and i and a couple others.Dexter came over to us and smiled. I didnt expect anything major from noodles, beings my tickets were expensive all i expected was recognition that i was even there. So dont call me names or criticise me.

The price of your admission to a show does not guarantee personal acknowledgement from the Offspring or any other band. If it does happen, as it did with Dexter, then it is a special added bonus to be treasured. It is not to be expected and then bitched about on the forum if you do not receive it at future shows. So stop it. Noodles is awesome and it's incredibly special he chose to post here.

Outerspaceman21
01-20-2011, 01:29 PM
Thanks Little Miss

Back on subject, Noodles, I read an article that said Let's Hear it For Rock Bottom had a darker riff in the verse before it was changed. Will the old riff from Let's Hear For Rock Bottom make an appearance on the new album?

Tomasisko
01-23-2011, 04:21 AM
Noodles what's the most difficult song or solo you can play?

Dexter_italy
01-24-2011, 01:26 PM
Hey Noodles, would you guys audition me for a Europe tour if Todd isn't available? :D

Jojan
01-24-2011, 02:09 PM
Does Dexter really have a big rooster?

NotTheOne_NL
01-25-2011, 11:13 AM
Noodles,

if you could choose in which band you are, which will it be? (besides The Offspring)

Jojan
01-25-2011, 02:15 PM
Noodles, will you answer this question?

SmashingIxnayConspiracy
01-28-2011, 08:31 PM
Noodles, other than The Offspring, who were the best 90s band?

offsrx
02-02-2011, 05:10 PM
Wow this actually works! I thought that Noodles wont respond to questions..
Noodles, are you atheist?
thanks for answering on questions :)

Oxygene
02-03-2011, 02:17 AM
QUOTE=Silver;1425615]I have a question: Noodles, how often do people do amazing artwork of you? :3[/QUOTE]

what a subtle hint

dr.vanessa
02-04-2011, 06:10 AM
Hello Noodles & Happy Birthday!!!!!!What are you planning to do on a special day like this?Anyway whatever you do have a great great time!!!!!!!

Silver
05-06-2011, 07:22 AM
First off thanks for answering these questions :)

1) Are you really color-blind?
2) How many pairs of glasses do you own?
3) What do you think of this drawing I drew of you? (I want to get it signed :)

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/5426/noodles4.jpg

randman21
05-06-2011, 08:11 AM
Great questions! I'm particularly curious about the first two. And I'm sure I've said it somewhere some time before, but awesome drawing. :D

personal_loans_1
05-06-2011, 02:52 PM
First of all, your drawing is great, neat, seriously I like it a lot, even if you don't care, Silver.:p Now, my questions.
- When you pull off your glasses Noodles, do you perceive people as monsters, things are really vague or it's not that bad? If it's that bad, does it kind of fun?
- Do you have any favorite movie? Or movies? Or book? Anything worth recommendation?
By the way, is that story with "how fast can your dad run the 100 yard dash?" true?:) On website with that interview there is no info even about who is asking the questions...

Free?
05-06-2011, 03:50 PM
Hey Noodles! Did you ever tery Triple Konnig (or ck)? It's thje beer. If you did, how much of that stuff tdoes it take to make you type like tghsis? I'll telll you my number only if you tell me yours fistr, that;'s a promise.!

samseby
05-29-2011, 01:08 AM
Hi!
Since it's already been a month (give or take) I was just wondering what odds on a new podcast are ... :)

Ultrageek
06-04-2011, 08:29 AM
I've been listening to the Offspring since I can remember. One of my all time favorite bands and one of my biggest influences. I used to have the biggest crush on Dexter Holland and I believed we were soul mates because we were born on the same day and only 20 years apart (ha ha!). But seriously, I know you guys to be fairly political and I was wondering what you think of what is going on here in America?

I'm as active as I can be. Some of my fellow students and I formed an organization called TASK (Take Action Spread Knowledge) and we're doing everything to better inform the public of the controversial issues that are eliminating democracy. You guys have a big name... I think the people need your help. Our country is at a major turning point and... Well, you know. I guess if I were you guys... I'd help encourage people to get more active too and save democracy: free choice... All that jazz.

Jaded skies
06-04-2011, 11:12 PM
Hey I got a question!

Remember a few years back when you guys came to St. Louis and i waved to you from my distant-but-fair lawn seat and you looked right at me and mouthed me your cell number? Then I called you up and we shared a some laughs over a few suds and then you wanted to go to a hotel to start a sick hotel party. And then you suggested something like the Hampton off of 55 but i thought we should maybe go somewhere a little classier. Then you said that we were filling up the bathtub with ice and cold ones and that it wouldnt be classy anyway. So i agreed and we pulled into a local Shop-n-Save and you distracted the cashier while i snuch out a few 30s. (just like the good old days!) So we went back to the hotel and we called over a few ladies and had a great time! then in the morning when we woke up the cleaning lady (Claria was her name i think) was all mad at us so we tipped her like 20 bucks or something. Then we went to Waffle House and you had the double waffle and i had the bacon egg and cheese sandwich. So you left after that and you said that you had to go to your next tour destination (I think it was KC) Anyway, I digress. My question is... how do you keep the atmosphere light while youre on tour? Pranks? Beers? Talking to family? Inquiring minds want to know!

Dwayne Mosley
08-18-2011, 04:38 AM
What's your favourite Jim Carrey movie?

personal_loans_1
08-19-2011, 11:38 AM
What's your favourite Jim Carrey movie?

It's I Love You Phillip Morris.

Dwayne Mosley
09-27-2011, 11:19 AM
I was actually asking "Noodles"

personal_loans_1
09-27-2011, 11:25 AM
I'm Noodles. Ask me something.
I like surfing. Kids used to believe.;(
Moreover,
Yes, I am the dark.
And I am the patience.
I am the illusion chasing you around and round and round…

blah blah blah blah, nobody's going to read this anyway. I hope so.

TheJakes84
06-14-2012, 03:32 PM
On the Politics section, you speak your mind and debate, so methiks you oughta be runnin' for Prez or Mayor or better yet Government.

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
06-14-2012, 08:55 PM
Noodles, will you answer this question?
Good question.

First off thanks for answering these questions :)

1) Are you really color-blind?
2) How many pairs of glasses do you own?
3) What do you think of this drawing I drew of you? (I want to get it signed :)

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/5426/noodles4.jpg
Great drawing

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
01-06-2013, 04:44 PM
Noodles, who picks the singles from the albums?

And will you answer the question that asked you if you were going to answer that question? :D

Noodles
01-06-2013, 08:52 PM
Been a while, huh? Here goes. First I want to reply to Silver:

I love that drawing because I don't think I ever look that cool and my hair never stands up that well. I'm only slightly color-blind, mostly having trouble with greens and reds. I have many pairs of glasses, but most of them are old. I always try to have 1 pair of regular glasses and an exact copy of them as sunglasses (which I always forget to wear).

My favorite beers are: Pacifico, Victoria, Asahi Super Dry, Guinness, Bass Ale, and assorted other German, European, Canadian, South American, and Australian varieties. And others.

It's completely okay to be gay. To quote a line from Tropic Thunder, one of our favorite movies, "This is Hollywood, everyone's gay once in a while." Substitute the word "Hollywood" with the phrase "anywhere in the world" and I think that pretty much sums it up.

I love Mexico. We all love Mexico. I definitely hope to do more shows there.

I'm constantly being told that I remind people of somebody else they know. I've also been told that I remind people of Iggy Pop, Anthony Kiedis, Herman Munster, And Kermit the Frog. So I take it all with a grain of salt.

My favorite song off of RAFRAG is probably "Trust In You."

We all had a great time in Slovakia, and the city of Bratislava is beautiful. We didn't know what to expect from that show and we were surprised at how big and powerful that crowd was for us. We can't wait to go back. I ran into some Slovakian dude just the other night who kept asking me for my phone # and email and everything even though I just met this guy. He was drunk and a big fan of Yngwee Malmsteen, so I just told him I didn't feel comfortable sharing personal information with him yet. True story, but I won't hold it against the whole county.

I would be honored to be a part of any Simpsons episode. I still love that show. In fact, I just watched a couple of episodes over dinner.

Hmmm... Which band member irritates me the most? Let me put it this way: Which band member seems the most irritable?

I know I answered these all out of order, but that's just me being me. I'll pick some completely different kind of order to answer them the next time. Until then, thanks for asking.

dloweri
01-06-2013, 08:57 PM
Been a while, huh? Here goes. First I want to reply to Silver:

I love that drawing because I don't think I ever look that cool and my hair never stands up that well. I'm only slightly color-blind, mostly having trouble with greens and reds. I have many pairs of glasses, but most of them are old. I always try to have 1 pair of regular glasses and an exact copy of them as sunglasses (which I always forget to wear).

My favorite beers are: Pacifico, Victoria, Asahi Super Dry, Guinness, Bass Ale, and assorted other German, European, Canadian, South American, and Australian varieties. And others.

It's completely okay to be gay. To quote a line from Tropic Thunder, one of our favorite movies, "This is Hollywood, everyone's gay once in a while." Substitute the word "Hollywood" with the phrase "anywhere in the world" and I think that pretty much sums it up.

I love Mexico. We all love Mexico. I definitely hope to do more shows there.

I'm constantly being told that I remind people of somebody else they know. I've also been told that I remind people of Iggy Pop, Anthony Kiedis, Herman Munster, And Kermit the Frog. So I take it all with a grain of salt.

My favorite song off of RAFRAG is probably "Trust In You."

We all had a great time in Slovakia, and the city of Bratislava is beautiful. We didn't know what to expect from that show and we were surprised at how big and powerful that crowd was for us. We can't wait to go back. I ran into some Slovakian dude just the other night who kept asking me for my phone # and email and everything even though I just met this guy. He was drunk and a big fan of Yngwee Malmsteen, so I just told him I didn't feel comfortable sharing personal information with him yet. True story, but I won't hold it against the whole county.

I would be honored to be a part of any Simpsons episode. I still love that show. In fact, I just watched a couple of episodes over dinner.

Hmmm... Which band member irritates me the most? Let me put it this way: Which band member seems the most irritable?

I know I answered these all out of order, but that's just me being me. I'll pick some completely different kind of order to answer them the next time. Until then, thanks for asking.
Wow, nice reply. Also, Tropic Thunder and Simpsons rule!

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
01-06-2013, 09:19 PM
Noodles, are you still working on the third model of your supercool duct tape guitar? I heard Dexter say something about the color yellow in the answer on Rockline. I can't wait to see what this model looks like!
I've also wondered how common it is for you to break your glasses on stage, but they never seem to fall off your face!

Tori OC
01-06-2013, 11:35 PM
Hmm... Do I look like I'm stalking you via Twitter? I'm very sorry if I do, I promise I'm not a stalker.

Jason_Voorhees
01-07-2013, 06:16 AM
I think it's bad ass that Noodles actually takes the time to come here and socialize with his fans. I admire people like that. I've met quite a few douche bag celebrities that are just so arrogant and won't even give their fans (me) the time of day, I've had bad experiences with some celebrities where they almost seem like have an attitude... *cough* Tom Savini *cough*

Anyway, Noodles. You kick ass in my book. I hope you get to read this. Give my best to the boys. Tell Pete I love his energy, and he's a fucking awesome drummer! I've seen you guys twice since Ron left the band and his energy drive up there pounding away is always top notch.

cool 2 hate 681
01-07-2013, 02:38 PM
Thank you for the reply Noodles :)

My question is what were some of your favorite movies or TV shows from 2012?

Also I just want to tell you I really enjoyed your Halloween Spotify playlist :)

Dulce
01-08-2013, 07:21 PM
Why do I find your glasses to be so intimidating? Will you guys be playing this years kroq's almost acoustic Xmas? Take care & thanx.

cool 2 hate 681
01-08-2013, 07:32 PM
Noodles was it really you doing all those bad ass tricks in the snow at the end of the Huck It video?

Dulce
01-14-2013, 01:44 AM
Noodles, are ya still that super rad janitor at heart? Well, my dad's an awesome janitor and refuses to retire due to my lack of skill in being a future janitor myself. :)

samseby
01-14-2013, 06:31 AM
Noodles, what song do you wish you'd written, seriously?

yellow
01-14-2013, 06:41 AM
Can I be in an Offspring video, please.

Noodles
01-14-2013, 08:51 PM
Yes, I'm still a janitor at heart, that's why I hate cleaning up after other people yet still sometimes do it.

I wish I wrote either "Holiday In Cambodia" by The Dead Kennedys or "The Have Nots" by X. Great songs.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
01-14-2013, 08:56 PM
I hate cleaning up after other people yet still sometimes do it.

That sounds kinda like parenting to me. Does this mean parents are janitors?

_Lost_
01-14-2013, 10:33 PM
If you had to pick any one favorite guitar, either one you played at some point or one you own, which would it be and why?

samseby
01-15-2013, 06:58 AM
I wish I wrote either "Holiday In Cambodia" by The Dead Kennedys or "The Have Nots" by X. Great songs.
Thanks. :)

[...]Does this mean parents are janitors?
You have no idea :p ... psychologists, mentors, chefs, nurses, supervisors, chauffeurs, janitors, you name it.

Dulce
01-16-2013, 09:32 AM
Yes, I'm still a janitor at heart, that's why I hate cleaning up after other people yet still sometimes do it.

Muchas gracias. Excellente respuesta!

cool 2 hate 681
01-16-2013, 10:43 PM
which song do fans bug you the most to play live?

also can you please play Beheaded?

samseby
01-17-2013, 06:21 AM
which song do fans bug you the most to play live?

also can you please play Beheaded?

Or 'Not the one'? :)

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
01-17-2013, 11:03 AM
Noodles, I've always wondered how you and Greg decide who sings what parts of back-up vocals live?

XYlophonetreeZ
01-17-2013, 11:10 AM
Except for Come Out and Play and Million Miles Away, I think they usually just sing the same parts, don't they? And Todd has taken a lot of the backup duties recently anyway.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
01-17-2013, 11:19 AM
In Hammerhead, they sing the same part, but Noodles sings lower and Greg higher. They sing different parts in Nitro, Staring at the Sun, Mota, and I think Dammit, I Changed again and Smash. Noodles does back-up in Bad Habit and Greg doesn't. I can't think of other examples right now. It seems that Noodles harmonizes with Dexter and Greg sings the parts that stand by themself, typically. But I'd like to know how they decided all this.

yellow
01-20-2013, 09:10 PM
Do you smoke pot? If so I will bring the bud.

_Lost_
01-20-2013, 09:54 PM
He didn't answer it the first time, despite it being the last post before his. Mayhaps you should try a casting company that often handles music videos instead. Or, perhaps ask him in person since you have such great contacts. :rolleyes:

Godxilla
01-21-2013, 03:36 PM
Dear Noodles,
I have several questions, but I'd like to ask one for now. If you could be anyone else, who would you be and why? And when in history would you like to be this person? Thanks.

StayInTheHouseCarl
01-21-2013, 06:24 PM
What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
01-23-2013, 05:09 PM
Noodles (Nizzy Doodles), I cannot think of any questions, so I'll just tell you that you're awesome. You're awesome.

Dulce
01-24-2013, 06:50 AM
Noodles, I didn't know you sing the parts from OC GUNS the beat beat on (just saw it live on YouTube). Because I was all like who the fuck hired that guy? Sorry. Dexter sounds awesome saying the word CABRÓN! Is Greg K shy and quiet in person? Pete P can ya ask him to let me borrow a few of his t-shirts? thanx.

samseby
01-24-2013, 07:14 AM
What's the last book you read?

Jojan
01-24-2013, 07:28 AM
How often do you give Dexter wedgies?

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
01-24-2013, 11:13 AM
If you switched bodies with Greg K for a day, what would you do?

Tori OC
01-24-2013, 12:43 PM
Have you ever played any of your songs on Rock Band?

dloweri
01-24-2013, 03:21 PM
^ Ooh that's a pretty good one.

Dulce
01-31-2013, 05:48 PM
Noodles: What's your favorite Electronic Device (s)?

yellow
02-14-2013, 08:15 AM
what record company do you want to sign with? Do you believe in guardian angels and muses? Can you play all of the offsprings songs,? whats your favorite offspring song?

diabloarcade
02-15-2013, 02:47 AM
Hey Noodles, I read this on Wikipedia.

He was allegedly in The Offspring because he was the only person old enough to provide alcohol for the rest of the members.

Is this true? If so, how do you feel about this?

Rock on.

Alison
03-07-2013, 11:21 AM

Josephine-Jeanette

Gertrude-Gwendolyn
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/v223/1666/77/n13907182_437.jpg

Henrietta-Rosemary-Elaine
http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr149/therunawayfromdangerman/Tranny.jpg

P.S. (http://offspring.com/community/showthread.php?t=39454)

How did I just see this now?

I miss that makeover website. *googles*

bighead384
11-19-2013, 07:15 AM
Noodles - have you or any other members of The Offspring ever considered being vegetarian/vegan?

Dulce Maria
11-20-2013, 11:32 PM
Noodles -

Disneyland versus Six Flags Magic Mountain. Which one do you favor the most and why is it the best place to ever be at?

Thank you very much.

~ Dulce Maria

yellow
11-21-2013, 08:10 PM
Does Lord speak for you and the band?

Dulce Maria
11-27-2013, 09:30 PM
Noodles, thank you for answering my question about you still being a janitor at heart. Dude, you're fucking AWESOME!