PDA

View Full Version : Help looking for Noodles video

catara
05-12-2009, 03:23 PM
Help, i want to see again the Noodles video when he does some acoustic rift, a couple of times until it gets it right and then zipping some wine quotes the lyrics of a great poem writer Dexter from "It's cool to hate"

Please help.

Free?
05-12-2009, 03:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE4j_2m_iHw&feature=channel_page
This video isn't available in my country though. :mad:

Tomasisko
05-12-2009, 03:38 PM
it is from Huck It

Free?
05-12-2009, 03:40 PM
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6tw5g_the-offspring-meet-noodles_music
Fuck youtube, dailymotion ftw.

Stylie
05-12-2009, 04:33 PM
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6tw5g_the-offspring-meet-noodles_music
Fuck youtube, dailymotion ftw.

I think it's rather fuck google. Didn't they buy up youtube, and they have decided this "not available in your country"-shit?

nameless
05-12-2009, 05:20 PM
it is from Huck It

i remember that part, it really stood out as thats the only point where any of the actual band speak to the camera, they really needed more interviews on that release!

Jesus
05-13-2009, 03:25 AM
I think it's rather fuck google. Didn't they buy up youtube, and they have decided this "not available in your country"-shit?

No if it were up to Google/Youtube all content would be available. It's up to the bands, labels or management to make the videos available everywhere. Almost all official Offspring videos (minus a couple that they have forgotten ) have been blocked for me for quite a while now. It has to do with "pay" per view and advertising income sharing, labels/bands/management want even more money for people viewing their bands online at youtube. Cause the curreny money and the free bandwidth, youtube community and exposure isn't enough for them.

It's pretty silly though, cause now festivals have to link to unofficial videos for their promo work or to other sites like dailymotion, where they get zero money. Even more silly are the offspring press releases which link to their official videos at youtube, which aren't viewable.

Jojan
05-13-2009, 05:03 AM
No if it were up to Google/Youtube all content would be available. It's up to the bands, labels or management to make the videos available everywhere. Almost all official Offspring videos (minus a couple that they have forgotten ) have been blocked for me for quite a while now. It has to do with "pay" per view and advertising income sharing, labels/bands/management want even more money for people viewing their bands online at youtube. Cause the curreny money and the free bandwidth, youtube community and exposure isn't enough for them.

It's pretty silly though, cause now festivals have to link to unofficial videos for their promo work or to other sites like dailymotion, where they get zero money. Even more silly are the offspring press releases which link to their official videos at youtube, which aren't viewable.

I was just about to type the same thing.

Hidemyass.com works pretty well with YouTube. Sometimes I get "An error occurred, please try again later.".

Blitzkrieg Bop
05-13-2009, 05:31 AM

Thank you ... that answers the question, I have been asking for a while now :)

Hypodermic_89
05-13-2009, 06:33 AM
Help, i want to see again the Noodles video when he does some acoustic rift, a couple of times until it gets it right and then zipping some wine quotes the lyrics of a great poem writer Dexter from "It's cool to hate"

Please help.
Buy the Huck It dvd.

findout5
05-13-2009, 11:59 AM
http://shop.ebay.com/items/_W0QQ_nkwZoffspringQ20huckQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZR40QQ_ mdoZ

Stylie
05-13-2009, 12:10 PM

Oh really. Thanks for the answer.
Hm, yeah, pretty silly. Hidemyass ftw, then!

edit: uhm yeah, I also get that Jojan. Stupid pay-thing.