PDA

View Full Version : 5th September 2009. - Offspring---Zagreb

sipptaroowsky
05-14-2009, 10:31 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahahahaha hahahaa.

YES SIR.

Indeed it is.

SOOOOOO.

This beautiful event has finally happened, or is going to happen. This is bloody beautiful. Suddenly my 20 years of miserable existence do not seem so meaningless, aaaaahahahahaha, finally a Balkan concert.

So, here is my official invite. I invite everyone to come to this miserable shit of a city for this glorious event. I live some 100km away from this shit hole so I'm gonna travel by train to there. It's about an hour and a half. OK. So. I guess two of my Polish mates are coming to Croatia for the concert. Anyway I live in a huge house. Unfortunately I can't put anyone in the basement since I've got a dog there and the bitch bit me a few times so it'd probably tear apart strangers. I've got a big sofa on the first floor, I think two people can sleep there, or at least one. I've got a nice bed on the second floor, for one person but I think two can fit in there. In the same room there is a nice big sofa that turns in to a big bed so two people can stay there easily. And on the third floor I've got a 70's huge bed for two but, three can fit in there certainly. That makes me a possible host for 4-8 people. since I sleep on the floor. I don't think I can make any of my friends host you, since we're all pretty much xenophobes. If anybody is planning to stay in that horse maneuver house of Zagreb I can look up some hotels and I think we recently got a hostel there, which is cheaper.

You have been invited, I welcome anybody who wants to come over here for the concert, or stay a bit longer, you are welcome to stay at my house, as much as I can host you. Baaaah, this is gonna be marvelous.

I'm reading the Facebook news about it and they say that due to they desire to play at smaller facilities they are gonna perform in "Tvornica", and if the demand is gonna be high they are doing another concert at the same location the next day , just after the first day of the concert. (chuckle) That might be quite an attempt, if so I'm going to both of them.

I also want to mention that they had one concert in the year of 2003 in Zagreb, but... their equipment truck got stuck in Slovenia in snow somewhere and they canceled the concert on the very day of the concert. The organizer of the concert here in Zagreb explained that he'll get them the equipment they need, the exact equipment but they refused, saying that they could use the rest before the Vienna concert, which seemed a bit...well, I'm glad they're here now. That's what our media gave me, I'm not sure if it was true.

RonWelty
05-14-2009, 10:51 AM
Yes son, you can cum now. Amen.

sipptaroowsky
05-14-2009, 11:05 AM
In fuckin' deed

offsrx
06-23-2009, 08:24 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahahahaha hahahaa.

YES SIR.

Indeed it is.

SOOOOOO.

This beautiful event has finally happened, or is going to happen. This is bloody beautiful. Suddenly my 20 years of miserable existence do not seem so meaningless, aaaaahahahahaha, finally a Balkan concert.

I had the same reaction when I read the news, except I also screamed :"MY FUCKING DREAM IS COMING TRUUUUUUUUUEE!" :)

So, here is my official invite. I invite everyone to come to this miserable shit of a city for this glorious event. I live some 100km away from this shit hole so I'm gonna travel by train to there. It's about an hour and a half. OK. So. I guess two of my Polish mates are coming to Croatia for the concert. Anyway I live in a huge house. Unfortunately I can't put anyone in the basement since I've got a dog there and the bitch bit me a few times so it'd probably tear apart strangers. I've got a big sofa on the first floor, I think two people can sleep there, or at least one. I've got a nice bed on the second floor, for one person but I think two can fit in there. In the same room there is a nice big sofa that turns in to a big bed so two people can stay there easily. And on the third floor I've got a 70's huge bed for two but, three can fit in there certainly. That makes me a possible host for 4-8 people. since I sleep on the floor. I don't think I can make any of my friends host you, since we're all pretty much xenophobes. If anybody is planning to stay in that horse maneuver house of Zagreb I can look up some hotels and I think we recently got a hostel there, which is cheaper.

You have been invited, I welcome anybody who wants to come over here for the concert, or stay a bit longer, you are welcome to stay at my house, as much as I can host you. Baaaah, this is gonna be marvelous.

Can I crash in your home too?
I'm bringing 3 more friends...:)

slagod
07-08-2009, 03:39 AM
Fuck, maybe I'll go. It seems like a really small gig - just for the greatest fans :D

slagod
08-19-2009, 06:01 AM
How I could buy tickets in Poland? Is there any possibility?
Or have I only possibility to buy it in Croatia?

entrope
08-24-2009, 02:47 PM
Hey everyone!

Any news on this one? I'd like to know the same as slagod. I'm coming from Hungary though. Thank God Zagreb is so close! :)

Oxygene
08-24-2009, 02:49 PM
Hey everyone!

Any news on this one? I'd like to know the same as slagod. I'm coming from Hungary though. Thank God Zagreb is so close! :)

u should come on our bus from Budapest to wiesen and zagreb

Oxygene
08-24-2009, 02:51 PM
I also want to mention that they had one concert in the year of 2003 in Zagreb, but... their equipment truck got stuck in Slovenia in snow somewhere and they canceled the concert on the very day of the concert. The organizer of the concert here in Zagreb explained that he'll get them the equipment they need, the exact equipment but they refused, saying that they could use the rest before the Vienna concert, which seemed a bit...well, I'm glad they're here now. That's what our media gave me, I'm not sure if it was true.

Um.. it got stuck at the border because the promoter hadn't arranged all the proper permits, and he offered to RENT the band the exact equpiment which he just happened to have had on hand.. for good money of course >)

I was there.. I remember.. well everything before getting shit faced with the band at some bar :)

slagod
08-26-2009, 05:41 AM
Well, I'm gonna come :)

sipptaroowsky
08-28-2009, 05:01 AM
I talked with the chick on the phone and she says that there are still a lot of tickets left for the show , and the show is in few days so don't worry, you'll be able to buy it on the day of the show, just tell me what time you're comming and where you wanna meet, so I'd make the preparations, I'm ocming there early,

sipptaroowsky
08-28-2009, 05:05 AM
here's where you can sleep over , I saw one place only 17 euro per night,,htat's not much,,right?

http://www.hostelbookers.com/hostels/croatia/zagreb/

you've allso got a map view, if you can't find it, I can stay there with you until you get settled, or we can sleep on a bench, I've allways wanted to sleep over in ZG on a bench

http://www.hostelsclub.com/city-en-809-Zagreb.html?aff_ID=209&gclid=CIuHq6ynxpwCFdMWzAodEQvQKg

slagod
08-28-2009, 05:10 AM
I'll be there in the morning. I'll have to get some snap at hostel and then we would drink sth :)

the_real_potomek
08-28-2009, 05:11 AM
Well, I'm gonna come :)

so am I:p :D

Anbuhq
08-29-2009, 04:24 PM
Oh man, I've been waiting for this looooong time :D
I'm from Osijek, its like 4h driving to Zagreb.

Sadly then wont be playing Gotta get away =/

SEE YOU THERE CROATIAN OFFSPRING FANS! Uživajte!

Oxygene
08-29-2009, 11:46 PM
Oh man, I've been waiting for this looooong time :D
I'm from Osijek, its like 4h driving to Zagreb.

Sadly then wont be playing Gotta get away =/

SEE YOU THERE CROATIAN OFFSPRING FANS! Uěivajte!

I'm pretty sure they will why wouldn't they?

dora-insomniac
08-31-2009, 07:20 AM
I don't think they'll play gotta get away.You can find some setlists from recent shows,they didn't play it. And I don't understand HOW CAN THEY NOT PLAY THE WORST HANGOVER EVER,DON'T PICK IT UP,NOTHINGTOWN AND CHANGE THE WORLD AND SMASH!!!!!!! HOW?! moterfuckers. but still I will die after the concert. I live in Zagreb and I bought the ticket 5.6.,exactly 3 months before the show :D

Oxygene
08-31-2009, 07:31 AM
I don't think they'll play gotta get away.You can find some setlists from recent shows,they didn't play it. And I don't understand HOW CAN THEY NOT PLAY THE WORST HANGOVER EVER,DON'T PICK IT UP,NOTHINGTOWN AND CHANGE THE WORLD AND SMASH!!!!!!! HOW?! moterfuckers. but still I will die after the concert. I live in Zagreb and I bought the ticket 5.6.,exactly 3 months before the show :D

it would be cool to meet some locals :)

dexterone
08-31-2009, 09:50 AM
Fellow Croatian,I wish you a great show...itīs the last time,the Offspring are going to play in Europe this year,they have a lot of time to stay in Croatia and go to sea :D:D maybe...I was in Trogir by Split this year,great atmosphere by footbal Split-éilina :D,fifth time in Croatia...itīs my favourite country,very nice,great sea :P so have a nice gig :)

sipptaroowsky
08-31-2009, 10:19 AM
it would be cool to meet some locals :)

you're comming too?

Oxygene
09-01-2009, 12:52 AM
you're comming too?

Yeah too bad you're a racist, otherwise it would've been fun to meet.

But I'll be there yeah...

sipptaroowsky
09-01-2009, 01:43 AM
Yeah too bad you're a racist, otherwise it would've been fun to meet.

But I'll be there yeah...

hey , you forgot xenophobe and homophobe, but racist works fine.

Oxygene
09-01-2009, 01:49 AM
hey , you forgot xenophobe and homophobe, but racist works fine.

we're all proud of something different I guess

sipptaroowsky
09-01-2009, 02:07 AM
Fellow Croatian,I wish you a great show...itīs the last time,the Offspring are going to play in Europe this year,they have a lot of time to stay in Croatia and go to sea :D:D maybe...I was in Trogir by Split this year,great atmosphere by footbal Split-éilina :D,fifth time in Croatia...itīs my favourite country,very nice,great sea :P so have a nice gig :)

Were you here just for the game or you were on a holiday? Well in eather case you chose the right spot, Trogir is faaaaaaaaan tastic. Hope you'll visit next year, and I'm glad you had a nice time.

dexterone
09-01-2009, 02:12 AM
Were you here just for the game or you were on a holiday? Well in eather case you chose the right spot, Trogir is faaaaaaaaan tastic. Hope you'll visit next year, and I'm glad you had a nice time.
Not for a game...I was on holiday....and Iīm sure next year Iīm back :D

sipptaroowsky
09-01-2009, 07:53 AM
we're all proud of something different I guess

Please, don't put you and me in a WE category, I'm not your friend, and I'm not here to make you look better. But it seems you do a lot of guessing

Oxygene
09-01-2009, 08:01 AM
Please, don't put you and me in a WE category, I'm not your friend, and I'm not here to make you look better. But it seems you do a lot of guessing

I wouldn't seriously do that...

I reserve pride for shit I achieved and had to work for. For example: I'm proud of being in a band that at some point was one of Noodles' favorite bands

Mean while all you can be proud of is being a racist fucktard =)

Now how could those two things ever go into the same category?

sipptaroowsky
09-01-2009, 08:30 AM
I wouldn't seriously do that...

I reserve pride for shit I achieved and had to work for. For example: I'm proud of being in a band that at some point was one of Noodles' favorite bands

Mean while all you can be proud of is being a racist fucktard =)

Now how could those two things ever go into the same category?

Indeed, then why did you put them in the same category? I'm not a racist, I'm not ethnically or religiously intolerant, how could I be, why would I be, I just raise some questions for which you don't have an answer and you are too afraid to explore. While you brag about being in a band which is Noodles favourite,,,so what. And the constant namecalling, itís so ridiculous, why do you do it? Does it make you feel better to do so, do you feel better when putting people in different categories knowing that youíre not a part of that category. I donít think you ever took a real look at yourself. While you threaten me that you will do this and that when you come to Croatia. I would never dream of doing anything to you physically, I even have second thoughts while insulting you. And to do it in your own country? Iím a guest in your country, what have I to say to you Ö I think you should think about yourself mate, I was told by many people that you are okay, and then you go to this great lengths to prove to people how better you are, how youíre a part of this and that band, how someoneís worse than you ,,, what is it all for really?

Iím looking forward to your next post.

Oxygene
09-01-2009, 08:41 AM
Indeed, then why did you put them in the same category? I'm not a racist, I'm not ethnically or religiously intolerant, how could I be, why would I be, I just raise some questions for which you don't have an answer and you are too afraid to explore. While you brag about being in a band which is Noodles favourite,,,so what. And the constant namecalling, itís so ridiculous, why do you do it? Does it make you feel better to do so, do you feel better when putting people in different categories knowing that youíre not a part of that category. I donít think you ever took a real look at yourself. While you threaten me that you will do this and that when you come to Croatia. I would never dream of doing anything to you physically, I even have second thoughts while insulting you. And to do it in your own country? Iím a guest in your country, what have I to say to you Ö I think you should think about yourself mate, I was told by many people that you are okay, and then you go to this great lengths to prove to people how better you are, how youíre a part of this and that band, how someoneís worse than you ,,, what is it all for really?

Iím looking forward to your next post.

Half the shit I say is making fun.. I would never throw down at an Offspring gig out of sheer respect for the band anyway. It was a funny thing to say.

If you say you aren't a racist check the shit you wrote in the naked german thread.

I'm done.

sipptaroowsky
09-01-2009, 08:44 AM
Half the shit I say is making fun.. I would never throw down at an Offspring gig out of sheer respect for the band anyway. It was a funny thing to say.

If you say you aren't a racist check the shit you wrote in the naked german thread.

I'm done.

Hm, you were using Noodles to prove your point, that's not very nice.

You're done huh? Yeah, that's my expression for ĄI give upď too.

Oxygene
09-01-2009, 08:48 AM
Hm, you were using Noodles to prove your point, that's not very nice.

You're done huh? Yeah, that's my expression for ĄI give upď too.

I wasn't using Noodles, I was using one of my achievements to show you what pride should be reserved for, to no avail.

really it's your expression for "I give up"? for me it's somewhere between "aquila non captat muscas" and "trying explaining what a sphere is to a dot"

sipptaroowsky
09-01-2009, 11:43 AM
I wasn't using Noodles, I was using one of my achievements to show you what pride should be reserved for, to no avail.

really it's your expression for "I give up"? for me it's somewhere between "aquila non captat muscas" and "trying explaining what a sphere is to a dot"

AAAAHAHAHAHA, oh maaan. I love it how poetic you are, this shows how better your English is over mine right? Hahaha, man, I canít wait to see you and give you a hug. Iíll look for someone who looks like oxygen, or some O2 signs. Hell, someone here sure knows what you look like, Iíll ask someone. Oh man, youíre gonna be scared as shit when you see what I look like, youíre gonna get a totally wrong idea you know, but itís gonna be funny as hell, you racist little shit.

Oxygene
09-01-2009, 12:02 PM
AAAAHAHAHAHA, oh maaan. I love it how poetic you are, this shows how better your English is over mine right? Hahaha, man, I canít wait to see you and give you a hug. Iíll look for someone who looks like oxygen, or some O2 signs. Hell, someone here sure knows what you look like, Iíll ask someone. Oh man, youíre gonna be scared as shit when you see what I look like, youíre gonna get a totally wrong idea you know, but itís gonna be funny as hell, you racist little shit.

http://www.softballperformance.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/crazy.jpg

sipptaroowsky
09-01-2009, 12:17 PM
http://www.softballperformance.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/crazy.jpg

oh my, I'm so hugging you mate,

snake
09-01-2009, 01:00 PM
tickets are in the pocket,beer is in the fridge,cooling to optimal temperature,and i am so ready to go and destroy myself with the offspring. first time in croatia,hopefully not the last. guys ,you need to show all you have,and better than that,make it better than U2 did one month ago.... sorry,i am kinda drunk right now,just cant wait the show....

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa

Oxygene
09-02-2009, 01:58 AM
tickets are in the pocket,beer is in the fridge,cooling to optimal temperature,and i am so ready to go and destroy myself with the offspring. first time in croatia,hopefully not the last. guys ,you need to show all you have,and better than that,make it better than U2 did one month ago.... sorry,i am kinda drunk right now,just cant wait the show....

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa

well it's not their first time in Croatia :) although hopefully they'll play a show this time

yeah_dude
09-02-2009, 10:22 AM
guys is there anyone who has a spare ticket or something i need one. i'm from sarajevo so i'll be in zagreb on the day of the show and i'm not sure if there will be any tickets left. i called tvornica and they said there's a few tickets left. if there's anyone in zagreb who could manage to get me a ticket or has a spare one i'd be very thankful! i'd give you the money when i see you

sipptaroowsky
09-02-2009, 11:46 AM
well it's not their first time in Croatia :) although hopefully they'll play a show this time

Last time they didn't even get to Croatia, they equipment got stuck in Ljubljana so instead of renting new ones they decided to save energy for the next show o nthe tour.

snake
09-03-2009, 12:58 PM
for those who didnīt buy tickets, show is soldout...,maybe there is some ticket left,but offical site says this

http://www.eventim.hr/portal/hr/music/hard_heavy/offspring/55348/

better luck next time

slagod
09-03-2009, 01:08 PM
Sooo, see you on Saturday!
:D

the_real_potomek
09-03-2009, 01:14 PM
Sooo, see you on Saturday!
:D

see you tomorrow:p

snake
09-03-2009, 01:17 PM
hell yeah...

there is an old phrase in croatia. if we dont see each other...then we need to turn lights. ( it is rough translation),but it is the truth when youre drunk :D

slagod
09-03-2009, 01:18 PM
see you tomorrow:p

Tomorrow :D

Oxygene
09-03-2009, 01:25 PM
Last time they didn't even get to Croatia, they equipment got stuck in Ljubljana so instead of renting new ones they decided to save energy for the next show o nthe tour.

Bullshit, the Croatian promoter tried to take them for a fool

for those who didnīt buy tickets, show is soldout...,maybe there is some ticket left,but offical site says this

http://www.eventim.hr/portal/hr/music/hard_heavy/offspring/55348/

better luck next time

I'll just take my chances :)

sipptaroowsky
09-03-2009, 01:33 PM
Bullshit, the Croatian promoter tried to take them for a fool

I'll just take my chances :)

I thought you have backstages, doesn't that give you entrance to the show aswell?

offsrx
09-03-2009, 03:28 PM
Hmmm I wanted to come with organised Van ride, but i dunno anything bou't the tickets..
Good Thing I've seen this.

the_real_potomek
09-03-2009, 09:22 PM
time for me to say: see you guys tomorrow:D

sipptaroowsky
09-04-2009, 01:50 AM
and gals .

the_real_potomek
09-06-2009, 12:21 PM
after really long journey by bus I'm home again! the concert was really cool and thank you, sipptaroowsky, for taking me on your shoulders so I could've seen some songs from great perspective:D that was awesome:D

Rutegard
09-06-2009, 12:23 PM
after really long journey by bus I'm home again! the concert was really cool and thank you, sipptaroowsky, for taking me on your shoulders so I could've seen some songs from great perspective:D that was awesome:D

aaww that was so sweet of him :D

the_real_potomek
09-06-2009, 12:25 PM

yeah it was, I haven't seen the concert from someone's shoulders for ages, it's so great:D I enjoyed it a lot:D

Oxygene
09-06-2009, 12:26 PM

he actually seems like a super cool dude.. as long as he isn't spewing some racist stuff.. hope he won't do anymore again, 'cause I sincerely think he's cool!

I hope this was a momentary lapse :)

ShitMaster
09-06-2009, 01:48 PM
Ljudi, ludilo je bilo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bilo je dosta ljudi iz Sarajeva, Bosne i Hercegovine, opet bi isto ponovili!!

Oh, man, madness... Fantastic, everything was fantastic, and I don't regret spending 8 hours in a bus from Sarajevo to Zagreb, and sleeping total of 2 hours. Man, it was great!!! Inside was sooo hot but it was worth every liter of sweat :) Set list was not my favourite, because of WDYGAJ and Pretty fly. But, Have you ever and Lightning rod were the best. I wished that they've played some stuff from The Offspring and, especially Ignition. Maybe next time guys.
I can't write anymore because I'm so jebeno tired, since I've just arrived from Zagreb. Hope that there will be some pics. For those who were there, I was a guy in a red t-shirt with 3 spermies (or eyes) :), if anybody saw me haha

Oxygene
09-06-2009, 01:57 PM
But, Have you ever and Lightning rod were the best. I wished that they've played some stuff from The Offspring and, especially Ignition.

you can't please everyone

FYI I love get a job live

sipptaroowsky
09-06-2009, 02:59 PM
yeah it was, I haven't seen the concert from someone's shoulders for ages, it's so great:D I enjoyed it a lot:D

I'm glad you were ok with it, see you next time

he actually seems like a super cool dude.. as long as he isn't spewing some racist stuff.. hope he won't do anymore again, 'cause I sincerely think he's cool!

I hope this was a momentary lapse :)

hey thanks, I think the same about you. oh when I introduced my self I wanted to say "I'm sipptaroowsky, the racist bastard" but as soon as I sayd sipptaroowsky you sayd "the racist" dammit, and I was the one who wanted to say it, baaah. next time

Llamas
09-06-2009, 03:19 PM
Oxy, did you meet up with them at the show? You met Sipp and the other guys? That's pretty cool if so. Glad everyone had fun... wish I could've seen them in concert this tour. Hopefully next time!!

slagod
09-07-2009, 01:01 AM
I'm soooo glad that they did a great surprise and play Lightnig Rod for us...
even if Dexter really fucked up the lyrics :p

Oxygene
09-07-2009, 01:21 AM
Oxy, did you meet up with them at the show? You met Sipp and the other guys? That's pretty cool if so. Glad everyone had fun... wish I could've seen them in concert this tour. Hopefully next time!!

Yeah we did it was a tiny venue, we couldn't've avoided eachother.. god this tour was super fun.. I need to get back to my real life now :(

apelia
09-07-2009, 01:50 AM
yeh its hard to get back to real life now :(
its like we have postoffspring depression xD

the_real_potomek
09-07-2009, 04:44 AM
so it's difficult for everyone to get back to normal life:(

Oxygene
09-07-2009, 04:48 AM
yeah fucking hell

I'm gonna write some shit I still need to get so much sorted out .. oh man. Such a bad thing they won't be back for another year and a half 2 years.. such a long time.

slagod
09-07-2009, 04:56 AM
You meant, the aren't gonna play shows next year? :(

Isti
09-07-2009, 06:38 AM
Which croatian tv chanel did interview with the people in front of the club? -L- and I did an interview and we wanna see it :P

apelia
09-07-2009, 07:29 AM
they had hrt cameras so i guess for hrt xD vip lp probably
its on tv on thursday night and rerun on sunday morning on hrt2

Isti
09-07-2009, 08:32 AM
they had hrt cameras so i guess for hrt xD vip lp probably
its on tv on thursday night and rerun on sunday morning on hrt2

Can you it recording ?

apelia
09-07-2009, 09:34 AM
Can you it recording ?

unfortunatly no :/
but they upload interviews on myspace and youtube
check it on thursday/friday it should be there

http://www.myspace.com/vipmusicclublp
http://www.youtube.com/vipmusicclublp

offsrx
09-07-2009, 11:14 AM

Wow, that's cool. Can wait to see that :)
Did anybody had an Interview with the band? That would be awsome

apelia
09-07-2009, 11:40 AM
Wow, that's cool. Can wait to see that :)
Did anybody had an Interview with the band? That would be awsome

there was interview on exkluziv yesterday
dexter and noodles were talking about tour and how in austria everyone kept on falling down during the show and they were worried about them getting hurt xD
but i cant find it online :/

Isti
09-07-2009, 11:42 AM

Cool, thx very much

I hope they put up.

slagod
09-07-2009, 02:17 PM