PDA

View Full Version : So, who's going to Camden on Sunday?

Mark Rooster
05-15-2009, 08:28 AM
I got tickets for the show in Sayreville in July, but then, outta nowhere, one of my friend got some VIP passes for the MMR B Q on Sunday. Pretty rad. I'm not into any of the other bands besides Offspring and ZZ Top, but I can't wait. I haven't seen the Offspring live since the Americana tour. Anybody else gonna be there on Sunday?

rise_and_fall
05-15-2009, 08:47 AM
I got tickets for the show in Sayreville in July, but then, outta nowhere, one of my friend got some VIP passes for the MMR B Q on Sunday. Pretty rad. I'm not into any of the other bands besides Offspring and ZZ Top, but I can't wait. I haven't seen the Offspring live since the Americana tour. Anybody else gonna be there on Sunday?

lol thought you were talking about Camden in South-West Sydney. Its a hole with an airport

Rag Doll
05-15-2009, 09:01 AM
lol thought you were talking about Camden in South-West Sydney. Its a hole with an airport

Well, Camden in New Jersey is just a hole.

anyway, no. i'm going to sayreville and nyc, but not camden. too expensive for just a festival kind of show with bands i dont really like.

Mark Rooster
05-15-2009, 09:10 AM
It's definitely not my ideal setting to see the Offspring, but since it's free, I have a feeling it's going to be awesome. Last time I saw them, in 1999, I saw them twice, shows pretty close together, and now ten years later, by chance, same thing.

Americana98
05-17-2009, 10:54 PM
Pretty fucking incredible show. Offspring was incredible and Papa Roach was really great, too. I have no idea wtf was up with ZZ Top though, but eh....whatever.

Dexter playing Gone Away on piano was amazing. Definitely one of the best shows I've ever seen. (Just the Offspring/Papa Roach stuff.)

RyanSabotage
05-18-2009, 12:09 AM
sayreville ftw

Mark Rooster
05-18-2009, 10:19 AM
The Offspring's set was very entertaining. I also enjoyed Noodles' super-lame "ZZ Top story" from when he was a kid. I wasn't into the other bands, except for ZZ Top, who put on a great show, but man, what a fun day.

Americana98
05-18-2009, 11:44 AM
Was it just me or did ZZ Top play like....5 songs then get off the stage without a word? Was that really the end? Because we all left after that. Was there more?

Mark Rooster
05-18-2009, 11:48 AM
I must have left the same time you did! I think they played about an hour, then left the stage, and I'm assuming they came out for an encore then. We left to beat traffic, but I figure they must have done an encore.

Americana98
05-18-2009, 12:04 PM
lol that's what I'm wondering. They definitely had the shortest set list and then just left. I saw a bunch of people leaving and we just assumed it was done, I have no idea.

At any rate, not gonna lie, I'm not the biggest fan of ZZ top so I didn't enjoy their show too much but it was still a pretty amazing night.

Phil594
05-19-2009, 01:40 PM
I'm going to the show in Sayreville.. (I freakin live in Sayreville, 15 minutes from Starland Ballroom).

RyanSabotage
05-21-2009, 10:08 PM
I'm going to the show in Sayreville.. (I freakin live in Sayreville, 15 minutes from Starland Ballroom).

thats whats up!:)