PDA

View Full Version : Maria Cortez

Al Coholic
05-15-2009, 03:08 PM
I have the solution to your problems. I'd post this in your thread but its gone way off topic, and I've just come up with something that deserves its own thread. Also the reason I'm not PMing you - besides, you're the one that brought up your problem publicly.

For those of you unfamiliar, Maria is supposedly a 24 year old virgin who is balancing the natural urging to date with a desire to keep her virginity in tact untill she meets the right man. Ofcourse this presents problems, because one cannot meet the right people as a complete novice to dating. So I've come up with a solution:

A Fellationship.

A fellationship is a relationship where you only give fellatio(aka head, dome, blowjobs, oral sex). This always you to date around and even have some sexual experience, but keeps your virginity in tact. After all you can't date in your mid-twenties without having any sex at all. And you can't keep Mr Right if you have no idea how to behave as a proper girlfreind.

Your thoughts?

Davo
05-15-2009, 03:13 PM
I love her. I want to have sex with her.

Outerspaceman21
05-15-2009, 03:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94wGndbOIPk

37!?!?!?!

Homer
05-15-2009, 03:22 PM
http://www.tatom.org/documents/CNN.com-StudyNewstudyshows.htm

Llamas
05-15-2009, 03:35 PM
iPunk/Maria Cortez is pretty much a troll of some sort. Not really a troll, but something equally lame. Why bother responding to it seriously?

renato piquette
05-15-2009, 03:44 PM
i donīt get it,is she a virgin or not?i could swear she said something like "me and my boyfriend scored great"

dff_punk
05-15-2009, 03:58 PM
I just love threads that are named after users.

JohnnyNemesis
05-15-2009, 05:13 PM
(aka head, dome, blowjobs, oral sex)

Don't forget "brain", and my favorite from Jadakiss: supah-head!

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
05-15-2009, 05:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94wGndbOIPk

37!?!?!?!

37, my gf sucked 37 dicks
some guy: in a row!?

i laugh my ass off

and by the way about what ilovellamas said
since she is a troll or lam(or both) why not just ignore her or derail some of her threads if they are kinda gay

y'all should give me(or someone else) the position of the Official Thread Derailer

ninthz
05-15-2009, 08:29 PM
Don't forget "brain", and my favorite from Jadakiss: supah-head!
I've always liked to think of it as "oh sup?" Because when a classy youth wants to fellate teh ninthz I'm always like "Oh sup girl?" ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS, EVERY FUCKING TIME.

T-6005
05-15-2009, 09:31 PM
I think ninthz is the classiest complete jackass I know.

RickyCrack
05-15-2009, 09:57 PM
I've always liked to think of it as "oh sup?" Because when a classy youth wants to fellate teh ninthz I'm always like "Oh sup girl?" ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS, EVERY FUCKING TIME.

My vernacular is infectious.

ninthz
05-16-2009, 12:24 AM
I think ninthz is the classiest complete jackass I know.
Classy? I strive to be.
Jackass? DEATH SPAWN.

Maria Cortez
05-18-2009, 05:56 PM
I have the solution to your problems. I'd post this in your thread but its gone way off topic, and I've just come up with something that deserves its own thread. Also the reason I'm not PMing you - besides, you're the one that brought up your problem publicly.

For those of you unfamiliar, Maria is supposedly a 24 year old virgin who is balancing the natural urging to date with a desire to keep her virginity in tact untill she meets the right man. Ofcourse this presents problems, because one cannot meet the right people as a complete novice to dating. So I've come up with a solution:

A Fellationship.

A fellationship is a relationship where you only give fellatio(aka head, dome, blowjobs, oral sex). This always you to date around and even have some sexual experience, but keeps your virginity in tact. After all you can't date in your mid-twenties without having any sex at all. And you can't keep Mr Right if you have no idea how to behave as a proper girlfreind.

Your thoughts?

:o :o SPEECHLESS :o :o

[[Meli.x]]
05-19-2009, 04:41 PM
I Know iPunk has been mentioned already, but why has she been banned?
last i knew, she was leaving the boards...