PDA

View Full Version : Austin and Dallas Media Thread

cool 2 hate 681
05-18-2009, 11:21 PM
tomorrow the offspring will play the first non festival date from the shit is fucked up tour at stubb’s Bar-B-Q in austin texas and the next night at the nokia theatre in dallas texas this is the media thread for those two shows as always please post all pics videos setlist or audio in here:cool:

Zee
05-19-2009, 12:56 PM
Now it'll be interesting to see their setlist and overall show for their first own headlining show with two support acts for a long time. Is there still something special to come? I'm betting on Genocide to be played.

bouncingcoles
05-19-2009, 02:22 PM
Now it'll be interesting to see their setlist and overall show for their first own headlining show with two support acts for a long time. Is there still something special to come? I'm betting on Genocide to be played.

i bet they wont play genocide. its going to be the basic set list plus 4 songs from RAFRAG

Free?
05-19-2009, 03:03 PM
Coles, why are you so realistic pessimist (or pessimistic realist)? You almost always have strong points and almost always they are pretty negative.
Not that I don't like it, but it would be nice to see you saying some positive stuff as well.

:)

bouncingcoles
05-19-2009, 03:31 PM
Coles, why are you so realistic pessimist (or pessimistic realist)? You almost always have strong points and almost always they are pretty negative.
Not that I don't like it, but it would be nice to see you saying some positive stuff as well.

:)

haha thank you. im glad you have noticed.

hshduppsnt
05-19-2009, 07:47 PM

or mota :) - that would be fun! I'm hoping for one or two more RAFRAG songs too... maybe a Trust In You or A Lot Like Me (I figure they have the piano now :))!

In any case I'm excited about the giant singalong that will once again ensue the next time i see them

Cock Joke
05-19-2009, 08:00 PM
Can't wait! Maybe they'll do an old song like Dexter said.

chriiis
05-19-2009, 08:01 PM
Can't wait for the setlist !!!

KHWHD
05-19-2009, 08:03 PM
Can't wait! Maybe they'll do an old song like Dexter said.

Hopefully from Ignition - and hope it carries on when they come here too.

offbeatkdub311
05-19-2009, 09:12 PM
pretty good show, I just got back...

Stuff is Messed Up
Bad Habit
You're Gonna Go Far, Kid
Have You Ever (I'm pretty sure I remember this)
Staring At the Sun
Gone Away (w/Piano)
Alot Like Me (w/Piano)
Half-Truism
Kristy, Are You Doing Ok
Why Don't You Get a Job
Intermission
Americana
All I Want
Come Out and Play
Can't Get My Head Around You
Pretty Fly For a White Guy
The Kids Aren't Alright

encore
Hammerhead
Want You Bad
Self Esteem

I think thats it, in no great order, except for Stuff is messed Up into Bad Habit, and Kids Aren't Alright

and the encore is in order

hshduppsnt
05-19-2009, 09:19 PM
or mota :) - that would be fun! I'm hoping for one or two more RAFRAG songs too... maybe a Trust In You or A Lot Like Me (I figure they have the piano now :))!

In any case I'm excited about the giant singalong that will once again ensue the next time i see them

Stuff is Messed Up
Bad Habit
You're Gonna Go Far, Kid
Staring At the Sun
Gone Away (w/Piano)
Alot Like Me (w/Piano)
Half-Truism
Kristy, Are You Doing Ok
Why Don't You Get a Job
Intermission
Americana
All I Want
Come Out and Play
The Kids Aren't Alright

encore
Hammerhead
Want You Bad
Self Esteem

I think thats it, in no great order, except for Stuff is messed Up into Bad Habit, and Kids Aren't Alright

Haha! I Got it Right! That's huge! Love it! Super psyched to hear that live! AND! love that they're still doing Have You Ever straight into Staring at the Sun

Thanks for the set list, did you enjoy the show?

KHWHD
05-19-2009, 09:21 PM

Stuff is Messed Up
Bad Habit
You're Gonna Go Far, Kid
Staring At the Sun
Gone Away (w/Piano)
Alot Like Me (w/Piano)
Half-Truism
Kristy, Are You Doing Ok
Why Don't You Get a Job
Intermission
Americana
All I Want
Come Out and Play
The Kids Aren't Alright

encore
Hammerhead
Want You Bad
Self Esteem

Wow!! Can't wait to see that on utube. Hopefully someone got it. I'm stoked. Great setlist too.

T_immortal
05-19-2009, 09:55 PM
Wow, A Lot Like Me is the last song from RAFRAG I expected they'd play live, thats awesome!

jacknife737
05-19-2009, 10:07 PM
Wow, A Lot Like Me is the last song from RAFRAG I expected they'd play live, thats awesome!

Same here! But it's pretty damn cool. The other big surprise for me, is that Hammerhead is in the encore, i'd kind of assumed You're Gonna Go Far, Kid would have been there, since it did a little better on the charts.

So it looks as if that setlist is going to a good indicator of what's getting played on the tour. I have a feeling though that the spots for Have You Ever / Staring At the Sun are going to be switched up to play different tracks every nights.

offbeatkdub311
05-19-2009, 10:12 PM
Haha! I Got it Right! That's huge! Love it! Super psyched to hear that live! AND! love that they're still doing Have You Ever straight into Staring at the Sun

Thanks for the set list, did you enjoy the show?

hell yes, awesome show, first Offspring show for me

hshduppsnt
05-19-2009, 10:16 PM
hell yes, awesome show, first Offspring show for me

nice, how were the openers?
Congrats on your first show, fun times huh?
any moments stand out in your mind?

sneedo83
05-19-2009, 11:41 PM
Still kind of a short setlist :(

But whatever, I'm just stoked to be able to see them again, I can't wait to hear Alot Like Me live.

jonbb11
05-19-2009, 11:48 PM
So I guess it is time to say goodbye to Gotta Get Away from the Offspring setlists. I can't believe that song is never gonna be played on tour, but I guess it's what they wanted. A little sad.... but I understand

sneedo83
05-19-2009, 11:49 PM
So I guess it is time to say goodbye to Gotta Get Away from the Offspring setlists. I can't believe that song is never gonna be played on tour, but I guess it's what they wanted. A little sad.... but I understand

dramatic much?

cool 2 hate 681
05-20-2009, 12:05 AM
so now the only song they have not played live from rafrag is fix you

sneedo83
05-20-2009, 12:10 AM
They've played Let's Hear it for Rock bottom, Takes Me Nowhere and Rise and Fall?

link it up if they have!

jacknife737
05-20-2009, 12:17 AM
They played them during their last tour of Japan. I don't think there are any bootleg or youtube versions.

cool 2 hate 681
05-20-2009, 12:17 AM
They've played Let's Hear it for Rock bottom, Takes Me Nowhere and Rise and Fall?

link it up if they have!

they played those songs on the 2008 japan tour it's in the setlist thread but there is no audio or video of them online

sneedo83
05-20-2009, 12:23 AM
Link!!! !

Oxygene
05-20-2009, 12:32 AM
Still kind of a short setlist :(

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Short setlist
The Offspring won't play my backyard
They refuse to play kill the president
Dexter won't jerk me off

Man I'm tiered of this bitchass ungreatful whining...

sneedo83
05-20-2009, 12:46 AM
ha isn't there an ignore feature?

offspringing
05-20-2009, 01:55 AM
I just want to know who else was singing a lot like me if they did do the 2 voices. lol if that makes any sense.

Gustavo
05-20-2009, 02:47 AM
Alot Like Me (w/Piano)

A Lot Like Me?!
Dammit, I need to see a video of this! ALLM is probably my favorite song on RAFRAG, I thought they'd never play this song! :D

Free?
05-20-2009, 02:59 AM
Gieefff A Lot Like Me zomg!!!

findout5
05-20-2009, 03:50 AM
so now the only song they have not played live from rafrag is fix you

aND lET'S hEAR IT FOR ROCK BOTTOM.

jacknife737
05-20-2009, 03:53 AM

Pretty sure they played that in Japan, last year.

~|Vredina|~
05-20-2009, 04:24 AM
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/5369/354735253387c858005bb.jpg

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/5629/3548160104296d28bf10b.jpg

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/7690/35481578962f1664d1cfb.jpg

dexterone
05-20-2009, 05:57 AM
I very enjoy,that they have played A lot like me :) it´s a great song,and now Gone away and A lot like me on piano....uff....Offspring did a nice surprise.....now I hope,they will play some song from Igniton like Forever and a day or Hypodermic...maybe Genocide from Smash would be great :)
guys,haven´t you any videos from this concert ??? I know that it´s not easy to record it,but it would be amazing to see it in good quality.....
thanks a lot :)

Zee
05-20-2009, 05:57 AM
Mmm, A Lot Like Me piano.
+Very interesting to listen to live.
-Calms crowd down, I like to go nuts during fast and energetic songs. There's already Gone Away with piano, Kristy and WDYGAJ.

So a plus minus zero.

But 20 songs played, and that's great. 20 or over is good. :)

RonWelty
05-20-2009, 06:00 AM
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Short setlist
The Offspring won't play my backyard
They refuse to play kill the president
Dexter won't jerk me off

Man I'm tiered of this bitchass ungreatful whining...

damn!

Mmm, A Lot Like Me piano.
+Very interesting to listen to live.
-Calms crowd down, I like to go nuts during fast and energetic songs. There's already Gone Away with piano, Kristy and WDYGAJ.

So a plus minus zero.

But 20 songs played, and that's great. 20 or over is good. :)
They will change a lot the setlist. That's my guess.. Well how was the stage presence?

chriiis
05-20-2009, 06:02 AM

They played Gotta get away here in Argentina on the last tour on 2008, they surprised me, i saw Offspring in 2 times, and 2 shows with Gotta Get Away :D

RonWelty
05-20-2009, 06:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG71Q6_37-c&feature=channel WDYGAJ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufQqqDzoFU8&feature=channel TKAA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tR4pusZE2k&feature=channel PRETTY FLY

Castormut
05-20-2009, 06:03 AM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3607/3399127018_9eec630a99.jpg

RonWelty
05-20-2009, 06:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcFBfQlOlCY&feature=channel GONE AWAY pt1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25TNUbwUHUc&feature=channel GONE AWAY pt2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldpfyM1mlp0&feature=channel GONE AWAY pt3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bpfABAUvlk&feature=channel SELF ESTEEm

Zee
05-20-2009, 06:05 AM
So was A Lot Like Me fully with piano only or did the band join in? With the full band would be fucking epic to hear it.

Castormut
05-20-2009, 06:06 AM
Self Esteem :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bpfABAUvlk&feature=channel_page

The Search Button
05-20-2009, 06:11 AM

Haha!!!

Look at Noodles in the back!

lol

RonWelty
05-20-2009, 06:17 AM

Haha!!!

Look at Noodles in the back!

lol

yeahhhhhhhh

Jesus
05-20-2009, 06:25 AM
So was A Lot Like Me fully with piano only or did the band join in? With the full band would be fucking epic to hear it.

Probably full band

dexterone
05-20-2009, 06:25 AM
ohhh.... I would to see it in a good quality....the sound on youtube videos is so awful :(
and the question before was good.....A lot like me was full on piano or then join the rest of band to.... ?

offbeatkdub311
05-20-2009, 07:42 AM
Alot Like Me was with the full band and the piano. Also, towards the end of Gone Away, the full band joined in. It was amazing.

offbeatkdub311
05-20-2009, 08:08 AM
nice, how were the openers?
Congrats on your first show, fun times huh?
any moments stand out in your mind?

The openers where alright to me. Street Dogs weren't so good in my opinion, but the singer was fun to watch, he jumped off the stage 3 or 4 times to sing up on the rail in front of the crowd.

Alkaline Trio were a better at playing there songs, I was just probably to ready for the Offspring to come out lol

One of the best moments for me was playing Stuff is Messed Up to open, and then without any hesitation, you just heard the bass to start of Bad Habit.

That, and Intermission was funny as hell, just that big guy waving his hands back and forth, and some other dude jumping up and down on a poggo -?is that how you spell that? stick

Other than that, i can't believe I waited so long to see these guys live, why didn't I go years ago, o well, better late than never

RonWelty
05-20-2009, 08:11 AM
The openers where alright to me. Street Dogs weren't so good in my opinion, but the singer was fun to watch, he jumped off the stage 3 or 4 times to sing up on the rail in front of the crowd.

Alkaline Trio were a better at playing there songs, I was just probably to ready for the Offspring to come out lol

One of the best moments for me was playing Stuff is Messed Up to open, and then without any hesitation, you just heard the bass to start of Bad Habit.

That, and Intermission was funny as hell, just that big guy waving his hands back and forth, and some other dude jumping up and down on a poggo -?is that how you spell that? stick

Other than that, i can't believe I waited so long to see these guys live, why didn't I go years ago, o well, better late than never

few questions:

a)stage
b)merch
c)how the band acted to the crowd

thanks

momo91
05-20-2009, 08:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI5q34M0SIk&feature=channel_page

A new acoustic performance...

RonWelty
05-20-2009, 08:18 AM
practice makes them seem better and better

offspringing
05-20-2009, 08:38 AM
wow they sounded amazing and the look really good

SuperKnux
05-20-2009, 08:58 AM
few questions:

a)stage
b)merch
c)how the band acted to the crowd

thanks

Alrighty, I was at the show and it was in-fucking-credible. I am currently in San Antonio using a friends computer, but once I go back home later this afternoon I will upload some of the cool photos that I took on the "VIP" (as the Stubb's Staff call it). Oh, and on top of that I before the show I was that KROX (101.5 radio station to hear THREE acoustic performances by Dexter and Noodles, plus got to take my photo with Dex.) Again, more on this later on tonight.

A. As for your questions, the stage looked really nice. There was no backdrop or screen behind the band. The lights however, were pretty slick.

B. I wanted to take a photo of the merch booth to show ya'll everything, but it was small in a way that I couldnt take one cause the people handing them out would be in the way. However, there are about 3 different "Tour Shirts"

Two of those shirts are black with red. One has the Rise and Fall album cover with the tour dates on the back. The other black/red has gasmak artwork on the front and back. This is also the only shirt that says "Shit Is Fucked Up Tour" on the bottom. Behind it does not have have the dates, but has the cities they are hitting up. The last tour shirt is a nice dark brown color one. It's very general with the artwork and has both the cities and dates on the back. It also says, "The Offspring: Summer Tour 2009" on the top.

Other than those three tour shirts the rest were general Offy shirts that you can find in the online store. (The Bad Habit Explict shirt is there, but in a "flesh tone" color.) Also, a Gringo Bandito shirt is avaliable too.

OH, and before I forget I think I saw a hoodie but it was honestly not very interesting with the artwork. I believe the prices for all the shirts are $30 and the Gringo Bandito shirt is $25.

C. The band reacted very well. Dexter and pals looked really happy and a good time. Noodles kept saying we sexy people and that we'd all get laid. (He lied.) lmao! But other than that, he was having a damn good time. I think I saw him running around the stage and Dexter was just laughing it up. It was awesome. Damn good chemestry.

Oh and last but not least, expect crazy fucking mosh pits. I was safe from all that, but I would have gotten my ass handed to me had I stayed in the pit. They never really stopped moshing. It only got "tame" during Gone Away, Kirsty, and Alot Like Me, but they did still mosh regardless. It was ackward. Most of the those guys took their shirts and created a big ol' dirt fest. I took some photos of the crowd too, so expect those as well.

Anyway, as I said. More later.

Grimesy da Offspringfan
05-20-2009, 09:01 AM

wait, when did they play Rise And Fall?

RonWelty
05-20-2009, 09:11 AM
Alrighty, I was at the show and it was in-fucking-credible. I am currently in San Antonio using a friends computer, but once I go back home later this afternoon I will upload some of the cool photos that I took on the "VIP" (as the Stubb's Staff call it). Oh, and on top of that I before the show I was that KROX (101.5 radio station to hear THREE acoustic performances by Dexter and Noodles, plus got to take my photo with Dex.) Again, more on this later on tonight.

A. As for your questions, the stage looked really nice. There was no backdrop or screen behind the band. The lights however, were pretty slick.

B. I wanted to take a photo of the merch booth to show ya'll everything, but it was small in a way that I couldnt take one cause the people handing them out would be in the way. However, there are about 3 different "Tour Shirts"

Two of those shirts are black with red. One has the Rise and Fall album cover with the tour dates on the back. The other black/red has gasmak artwork on the front and back. This is also the only shirt that says "Shit Is Fucked Up Tour" on the bottom. Behind it does not have have the dates, but has the cities they are hitting up. The last tour shirt is a nice dark brown color one. It's very general with the artwork and has both the cities and dates on the back. It also says, "The Offspring: Summer Tour 2009" on the top.

Other than those three tour shirts the rest were general Offy shirts that you can find in the online store. (The Bad Habit Explict shirt is there, but in a "flesh tone" color.) Also, a Gringo Bandito shirt is avaliable too.

OH, and before I forget I think I saw a hoodie but it was honestly not very interesting with the artwork. I believe the prices for all the shirts are $30 and the Gringo Bandito shirt is $25.

C. The band reacted very well. Dexter and pals looked really happy and a good time. Noodles kept saying we sexy people and that we'd all get laid. (He lied.) lmao! But other than that, he was having a damn good time. I think I saw him running around the stage and Dexter was just laughing it up. It was awesome. Damn good chemestry.

Oh and last but not least, expect crazy fucking mosh pits. I was safe from all that, but I would have gotten my ass handed to me had I stayed in the pit. They never really stopped moshing. It only got "tame" during Gone Away, Kirsty, and Alot Like Me, but they did still mosh regardless. It was ackward. Most of the those guys took their shirts and created a big ol' dirt fest. I took some photos of the crowd too, so expect those as well.

Anyway, as I said. More later.

QUESTION FOR ALL: So where is that SIMU theme on the stage set? Lier...

mrs_hollandova
05-20-2009, 09:13 AM

QUESTION FOR ALL: So where is that SIMU theme on the stage set? Lier...

you don't love him anymore? :p

they save the best for EUROPE!!!

RonWelty
05-20-2009, 09:28 AM
you don't love him anymore? :p

they save the best for EUROPE!!!

Of course I love Him. But, as always, he made us expect a Outstanding renew of their show and they offered us a average.to.good renewal. At least now He seems to be enjoying playing.

mrs_hollandova
05-20-2009, 09:30 AM
Of course I love Him. But, as always, he made us expect a Outstanding renew of their show and they offered us a average.to.good renewal. At least now He seems to be enjoying playing.

he with big H... hmm... isn't it too much?

RonWelty
05-20-2009, 09:34 AM
he with big H... hmm... isn't it too much?

She? I knew it Dexter has to be a travesti!

BigFish
05-20-2009, 09:44 AM
I have a few questions...

How big was the crowd? Like if you had to guess a number what would it be.

Also, how early would you suggest goign to make sure you get front row? I'm going to 2 of the shows in Ohio in late June and need to get some prepping in lol.

SelfEsteem94
05-20-2009, 02:05 PM
Gone Away sounded amazing on piano,
I had the best time at the concert.
they sounded great.
Noodles even played that little part of Eruption by Van Halen that he usually plays.
it was one of the best nights of my life.

SelfEsteem94
05-20-2009, 02:06 PM
I have a few questions...

How big was the crowd? Like if you had to guess a number what would it be.

Also, how early would you suggest goign to make sure you get front row? I'm going to 2 of the shows in Ohio in late June and need to get some prepping in lol.
the crowd progressively got bigger over time,
id say it was a little over the average size of a crowd.

RonWelty
05-20-2009, 02:16 PM
http://www.austin360.com/blogs/content/shared-gen/blogs/austin/music/entries/2009/05/20/here_and_there.html
Sure, that venue change wasn't about schedulling conflicts....they just couldn't sell enough tickets...

Jesus
05-20-2009, 02:45 PM
They should have maybe launched a tour when YGGFK was peaking (except it wasn't ready prolly cause it probably caught them by surprise).
Bunch of pics here:
http://bramletterockphotography.blogspot.com/2009/05/day-one-of-offspring-alkaline-trio.html
http://bramletterockphotography.blogspot.com/2009/05/street-dogs-hit-road-with-alkaline-trio.html

SuperKnux
05-20-2009, 02:52 PM

The doors opened at 6:30pm, and both me and my brother were in line at about 4:40ish. There were a few people already waiting in line when I got there, but I can tell you that I was within the first 10 people thats for sure. I had the choice to go to the baracade with my brother, but I didn't feel like getting crushed or hit in the head. He was able to be at the baracade almost throughout.

RonWelty
05-20-2009, 02:53 PM
Tks for the photos JESUS

SuperKnux
05-20-2009, 02:58 PM
http://bramletterockphotography.blogspot.com/2009/05/street-dogs-hit-road-with-alkaline-trio.html

Ha, I'm behind the girl in the white skirt. Sucks my brother is covered.

The Search Button
05-21-2009, 01:42 AM
Simu; YGGF,K; Gone Away piano loud and clear; Intermission; Pretty Fly; CGMHAY; TKAA; SElf-Esteem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QML3GIgdZmc

All in 2.41m

On a side note:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtUtXii70zk

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

chriiis
05-21-2009, 06:08 AM
Stubb's BBQ, Austin, TX, 19-05-2009:

Self Esteem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bpfABAUvlk
Why Don't You Get A Job?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE1WcJsOGDc
The Kids Aren't Alright: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufQqqDzoFU8
Pretty Fly (For A White Guy): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tR4pusZE2k

bouncingcoles
05-21-2009, 06:44 AM
http://www.austin360.com/blogs/content/shared-gen/blogs/austin/music/entries/2009/05/20/here_and_there.html
Sure, that venue change wasn't about schedulling conflicts....they just couldn't sell enough tickets...

secretly i knew that was the reason

RonWelty
05-21-2009, 06:55 AM
well, at least that austin's venue got all filled

Leoladen
05-21-2009, 08:56 AM
Pleeeease upload "A lot like me" video :(:(:(:(

sneedo83
05-21-2009, 09:42 AM
Did any of you guys that attended the Offspring show @ Stubb's also attend Diggnation there?

RonWelty
05-21-2009, 04:04 PM
DALLAS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Rq-lKBzvnY SIMU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpFsUjXdqP8 COAP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUxBrLkkfA8 COAP2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbKg1CGHlZk PRETTY FLY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g97cwm5JCuA TKAA

I loved their stage presence...nice improvement!

bhg_rulz2
05-21-2009, 04:50 PM
I wanna see "A Lot Like Me" live..damn :(

KHWHD
05-21-2009, 06:28 PM
DALLAS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpFsUjXdqP8 COAP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUxBrLkkfA8 COAP2

The audience seemed pretty mellow - almost dead from the ass up. Not very into the song. Weird. :confused: :(

RonWelty
05-22-2009, 04:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwztSc8CtS8&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwztSc8CtS8&feature=related

slagod
05-22-2009, 07:58 AM
Simu; YGGF,K; Gone Away piano loud and clear; Intermission; Pretty Fly; CGMHAY; TKAA; SElf-Esteem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QML3GIgdZmc

All in 2.41m

On a side note:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtUtXii70zk

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

And which one is Noodles?

The Search Button
05-22-2009, 08:10 AM
Noodles is the "Crabman" appearing at 50s.

LOL

slagod
05-22-2009, 02:29 PM
Ahh ok, now I see it :)
funny - I think, mentally, Noodles is still a kid :D

SpLinteR
05-22-2009, 03:14 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3599/3554552958_0ff8619b45_o.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2436/3554552948_c5c8150c00_o.jpg

SuperKnux
05-23-2009, 12:17 PM
Here is my huge-overly-excited-blog-entry about my experience with meeting Dexter and photos of the Austin show:

http://superknux.blogspot.com/2009/05/eleven-years-later-best-day-ever.html

Enjoy!

mrs_hollandova
05-23-2009, 12:21 PM
wow, lucky you!!! and thanx for beautiful pics ;)

Rutegard
05-23-2009, 12:39 PM
u lucky

thanks!!

jacknife737
05-23-2009, 01:50 PM
Glad you had a good time! I really liked your pictures.

Ajota
05-24-2009, 08:58 AM
I wanna A Lot Like Me video ;-;

rockbeer
05-24-2009, 06:00 PM
I wanna A Lot Like Me video ;-;

me too!

and your photos are great superknux :cool:

SelfEsteem94
05-24-2009, 06:07 PM
Here is my huge-overly-excited-blog-entry about my experience with meeting Dexter and photos of the Austin show:

http://superknux.blogspot.com/2009/05/eleven-years-later-best-day-ever.html

Enjoy!
damn,
your so lucky,
i knew i should have stayed after the show.
:[

RonWelty
05-25-2009, 12:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl4Qg5IGSoE
Gone Away
Venue seems fully packed!

martin_theoffspring
05-27-2009, 09:07 AM
what is the setlist of Dallas?