PDA

View Full Version : Buy Tour T-Shirt?

mklemp92
05-20-2009, 06:44 PM
Hi all,

I was at the show in Camden, NJ and the food was so damn expensive that I ran out of money for a tour t-shirt. Does anybody know a place where I can buy one online, or is anyone willing to sell theirs? I really want some merch from the show!

PEND@LF
05-21-2009, 01:37 AM
www.ebay.com may be... :)

CreaturesInside
05-21-2009, 09:40 AM
How much were they selling the shirts for at the show?

mklemp92
05-21-2009, 09:53 AM
I looked on eBay, and there were barely any offspring shirts at all. None from the shit is fucked up tour. They were selling them for $25 at the show. Anybody got anymore ideas?

SweetTatyana
05-21-2009, 10:00 AM
geez since when is food more important than an offspring shirt! jk :P

You must know someone else who is going to a show sometime, ask them to grab you one.

cool 2 hate 681
05-21-2009, 03:43 PM
you could try the bands store

http://www.merch.com/offspring/

mklemp92
05-22-2009, 03:49 PM
Nah, already looked there. I am thinking that my best bet is waiting for the end of the tour and looking at the band's store, or ebay.

randman21
05-22-2009, 04:39 PM
You must know someone else who is going to a show sometime, ask them to grab you one.
Yeah, I was going to say that I could nab two at the next show I go to...but that's in July.

nameless
05-22-2009, 07:18 PM
the thing about tour t-shirts is they are pretty much worthless after a few years when a new tour is announced so you could probably pick one up dirt cheap then! of course you lose the sentimental value of actually getting it at the show though!

SelfEsteem94
05-22-2009, 09:31 PM
they were $30,
definitely worth the money though.

gimmegum
05-23-2009, 09:33 AM
The t-shirts at the Kansas City show were from $25- $35. The Merch tent was right inside the entry gates. Easy access, just not enough sales people. The show was AWESOME, just over too soon...

mklemp92
05-23-2009, 05:58 PM
Yeah, I was going to say that I could nab two at the next show I go to...but that's in July.

Well, July is better than nothing. I might contact you later. Thanks

Americana98
05-24-2009, 10:12 PM
You'll probably find them on Ebay once the tour's done...or the site may carry them, I don't know.

BTW does anyone know; that tour T-shirt in light brown with the 2 skeletal beings holding each other....anyone know where that pic comes from? I thought it was from the RAFRAG booklet but it doesn't seem to be in there. any ideas?

_Lost_
05-24-2009, 10:42 PM
they were $30 in nashville. They'll probably be in that general price area for the other shows.

BTW does anyone know; that tour T-shirt in light brown with the 2 skeletal beings holding each other....anyone know where that pic comes from? I thought it was from the RAFRAG booklet but it doesn't seem to be in there. any ideas?
did you see the buttons? I got those. The art isn't from the booklet, but I believe it was done with the same artist using the same kind of concept. i bout went apeshit over the brown shirt, but i have to wait till july to buy one. i had no money.

Americana98
05-25-2009, 10:31 PM
they were $30 in nashville. They'll probably be in that general price area for the other shows.

did you see the buttons? I got those. The art isn't from the booklet, but I believe it was done with the same artist using the same kind of concept. i bout went apeshit over the brown shirt, but i have to wait till july to buy one. i had no money.

Ah, gotchya. Yeah, I liked that shirt a lot.