PDA

View Full Version : 7 safety products(for incredibly paranoid)

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
05-22-2009, 05:29 PM
srlsy. Do you know anybody like that
http://www.cracked.com/article_17242_7-safety-products-incredibly-paranoid.html

Outerspaceman21
05-22-2009, 08:27 PM
I like the Rapex.

Bipolar Bear
05-23-2009, 10:12 AM
What kind of fucking weird piece of shit would walk around with a rapex in her pussy?

05-23-2009, 11:13 AM
What kind of fucking weird piece of shit would walk around with a rapex in her pussy?
i don't know, but it was made for south african women cuz there's alot of rapings there
it would do great in colombia. lots of people will try to give you "el paseo millonario" and if you are a woman(has to be good looking) you will get raped.
or at parties where some prick tries to date rape a chick and then you end up being fucked up by the condom
ex's could use it just to get revenge

05-23-2009, 11:34 AM
they actually endorse this shit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpzIEWSKsPU

mrs_hollandova
05-23-2009, 12:50 PM
Hehe, dick destroyer is interesting. It could be used in countries where men are like animals (Africa) :D

Bipolar Bear
05-23-2009, 12:57 PM
i don't know, but it was made for south african women cuz there's alot of rapings there
it would do great in colombia. lots of people will try to give you "el paseo millonario" and if you are a woman(has to be good looking) you will get raped.
or at parties where some prick tries to date rape a chick and then you end up being fucked up by the condom
ex's could use it just to get revenge

The rapist would just get mad and beat you up even more badly. It wouldn't solve anything.

05-23-2009, 01:51 PM
The rapist would just get mad and beat you up even more badly. It wouldn't solve anything.
that's true. but we're talking bout one of the most sensitive parts of the body
it has little hooks that get attached to your dick which would leave you in agonizing pain. also depends of what kind of man he is(he could have anger problems). after he gets out of jail and the condom surgically removed, he could come back for revenge

Rooster
05-23-2009, 03:56 PM
The rapist would just have to smack the woman on her head and wait until his dick would become soft again so he could pull it out... Problem solved without surgery. Unless rapex was designed to make that impossible.

Anyway, one comment on all these inventions...

http://www.opaquelucidity.com/facepalm.jpg

Bipolar Bear
05-23-2009, 04:18 PM
There is just something wrong with this logic:

"having a near-invisible female condom with spikes in my vagina will prevent me from getting raped"

Bipolar Bear
05-23-2009, 04:23 PM
by the way, my paranoid friend has already bought masks for the fucking swine flu

"when this shit breaks out, people are going to scramble for masks and there won't be any left. let's see who'll be laughing when I'll have my mask and you'll be dying from the swine virus"