PDA

View Full Version : Pranks.

sKratch
05-22-2009, 10:30 PM
So today I went to feed my friends' cats (boyfriend/girlfriend couple) since they left for Del Fest (sp?) yesterday around noon. I get in and I'm like wow they left this place a fucking wreck! Shit strewn all over the place. They're usually pretty tidy but I know they were a little late getting out so that's probably why. They have 2 cats and were also holding on to two "extra" cats that were strays they caught and got neutered. Supposedly, one should have been locked up in a room (the female who just had a late term abortion last Thursday) and one should have been loose in the upstairs. Their two normal cats should be roaming around downstairs. I pour some more food into the bowls downstairs. I go upstairs and see the room I thought was supposed to be all closed up. The door is open. Hmm weird. No signs of cats at all yet. I go back downstairs and see the basement door is open. Weird. It's never open. They must have looked for something down there right before leaving. At around this point my GIRLFRIEND THAT I HAVE SEX WITH has to leave to go to work but I stay. I go down to the basement. The window is broken in. Fuck, they got robbed.
Pranks!
All 4 cats went out the window. I managed to find 1 out of their 2 legit cats and got him inside. Obviously the mess makes sense now. I call my friend that lives there who's been stressed out for the whole semester and is finally relaxing. "Um hey dude your house got broken into," was probably the last thing he wanted to hear. I had to hide their pipes and ganj before I called the cops, who took an hour and 15 minutes to show up. Luckily the officer was very nice and helpful. Their PS3 got stolen as well as a crummy laptop. A SHITLOAD of valuable stuff was left untouched thank goodness. My guess is it was some semi-local kid that has seen them playing rock band through the window and watched them pack up and leave. They got robbed around 2am the morning after they left, according to a neighbor who woke up from glass breaking but didn't think it was anything. So whoever did it knew they were gone. The basement window was really tiny so some little shit got in and probably let a few other people in through the back door.

The best part:
The girl's rather large vibrator should be in one of the pictures the cop took of her bedroom and I hope they die laughing when they realize. I didn't tell the girl that it was sort of in plain view and I wasn't gonna move it.

Apathy
05-22-2009, 10:41 PM
Poor kitties. I do not understand why this is entitled Pranks, but I hope they catch the dumbasses who broke in.

Similar situation: my girlfriend (whom I lie with lololololz etc) has an older brother who lives with a few roomates, and their apartment was just broken into because someone squeezed through the bottom rail of their balcony with someone else hoisting them up. But all they stole was a 360, a shitload of games and a controller, but left most of the actual valuables. They found out a week later that a group of middle schoolers (oldest kid was 14, youngest three were 12 haha) broke in and were caught because they were trying to sell all of the outdated lame games on ebay.

Oxygene
05-22-2009, 10:57 PM
Somone broke into our relatives apartment a month ago, and stole nothing.

really fucking exciting, since there was nothing valuable in the apartment to begin with!

Jules69
05-22-2009, 11:56 PM
Anyone ever give their boyfriend/girlfriend a dutch oven!!!!:D:eek:

Tizzalicious
05-23-2009, 01:35 AM
Oh crap, that sucks quite a lot. Except for the vibrator part of course.

Outerspaceman21
05-23-2009, 09:30 AM
Someone broke into dads truck and didn't steal anything. They didn't even try to steal the truck. They just rummaged through the glove compartment, hoping to find something of value.

RickyCrack
05-23-2009, 09:38 PM
:(

i realize that yea the ps3 and shit got stolen, but i can't help but feel sorry for the cats. i mean, a ps3 is replaceable, but kitties are forever. my cat refuses to wear a collar, so if she got loose it'd be hard to be like, sup you seen my cat? yea she's like black and shit, have you seen her?

Alison
05-24-2009, 03:52 AM
Years ago, someone broke into my friends car and stole her cassette of 'Now 45'. We were totally pissed.

sKratch
05-24-2009, 06:56 AM
I'm pretty sure I saw the other cat dash in and out twice, and I'm hoping once they (my friends) get back, the cat will come back.
Also, Maryland got hit by a hurricane and ruined their shit so they're coming back early. Best weekend ever for them.

Rag Doll
05-24-2009, 08:02 AM

i realize that yea the ps3 and shit got stolen, but i can't help but feel sorry for the cats. i mean, a ps3 is replaceable, but kitties are forever. my cat refuses to wear a collar, so if she got loose it'd be hard to be like, sup you seen my cat? yea she's like black and shit, have you seen her?

i feel the same way. my cats wont wear collars either and the 2 younger ones always try to run out the door. =\

ninthz
05-28-2009, 10:56 PM

A bit late, but I've totally seen dir katze with a collar.

RickyCrack
05-28-2009, 10:59 PM
the old cat sam wore a collar, zuka does not.

BELLY THE FUCK UP

Llamas
05-28-2009, 10:59 PM
dir katze

Drunk much? :P

ninthz
05-28-2009, 11:11 PM
the old cat sam wore a collar, zuka does not.

BELLY THE FUCK UP
1. katze are confusing when they look the same
2. bellied up in a blood/ink stained beater and ugly silver gym shorts. we are the grossest people i know and it's pretty much the best (the best the best the beast)
3. condom katze

Drunk much? :P
Not really. I drank a bit of a forty at home and water at the bar (lolclassy). Sobering ninthz is sobering.
buh buh buh bub (shutit)

ps: KATZE

Llamas
05-28-2009, 11:16 PM
1. katze are confusing when they look the same
2. bellied up in a blood/ink stained beater and ugly silver gym shorts. we are the grossest people i know and it's pretty much the best (the best the best the beast)
3. condom katze

Not really. I drank a bit of a forty at home and water at the bar (lolclassy). Sobering ninthz is sobering.
buh buh buh bub (shutit)

ps: KATZE

You are so disgusting. <3

ninthz
05-28-2009, 11:19 PM
I do my best.

coke_a_holic
05-29-2009, 12:06 AM
I'm pretty sure I saw the other cat dash in and out twice, and I'm hoping once they (my friends) get back, the cat will come back.
Also, Maryland got hit by a hurricane and ruined their shit so they're coming back early. Best weekend ever for them.

We did? What? Hurricane? I mean, it was raining, I guess...