PDA

View Full Version : How's the mosh on this tour?

Powder
05-23-2009, 09:34 AM
Got floor tix for Orlando and pit for St. Augustine. Can't wait.

Clownicide
05-23-2009, 03:02 PM
pretty surprising to me. This mosh was pretty large at Stubbs in austin tx.
esp. during come out and play which they played pretty early on basically the entire front20 rows of people were running and thrashing about haha. i was near the front on the left side it was great. Im sure it'll be satisfactory

bighead384
05-23-2009, 03:11 PM
Very intense at the show I went to, which was a festival. Maybe it would be different if it was just an Offspring show. I've been in loads of pits and this one was the most intense because it wasn't a circle pit, it was just people running into eachother.

RyanSabotage
05-25-2009, 06:32 PM
yeah moshing is important
i hate people who just stand and put there hands in the air and give you a look when you push them.. fuck it, its offspring, go nuts!

Bipolar Bear
05-25-2009, 09:15 PM
Moshing is lots of fun. If people don't want to do it, they just have to not hang out in the front.

CreaturesInside
05-27-2009, 08:54 AM
I can't remember the last time I was in a mosh pit. I usually just go to shows to watch the show. I've been having a good time hanging out near the sound booth where it sounds good and and the view of the band is perfect. I also go to shows with the wife and she's quite a bit shorter than I, so she can't see with a crowd of gross sweaty people bashing against eachother.

Moshing is fun, but I've been there done that.

RyanSabotage
05-27-2009, 09:04 PM
i duno man, pushing and shoving and running into people and swinging your fists? how dose that not get old?

Powder
05-28-2009, 08:47 PM
Moshing is fun, but I've been there done that.

Hell I'm 30, guess I'll never grow up. I love the pits.

Homer
05-28-2009, 10:35 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I'm fuck the place up when they play Gone Away on the piano.

No one will survive.

RyanSabotage
05-28-2009, 11:06 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I'm fuck the place up when they play Gone Away on the piano.

No one will survive.

haha yeah dude!

Smash_Returns
06-21-2009, 05:12 PM
It was huge during Bad Habit in St. Paul.

OffspringOldTimer
06-22-2009, 04:42 PM
I guess the Mosh at Chicago was pretty intense although I don't necessarily think of it as Moshing as done in the early days of the original slam dancing. It appeared to me to be mostly a bunch of undersexed overtestosteroned 20 somethings hitting each other like Rams or Bulls fighting to see who gets to mate first. I think it detracted from the music. I can see getting off on the energy because it was a great show but some of the moshers were not really into the music.

theillestdjalive
06-22-2009, 07:25 PM
DUDE gonna be on the floor in FLA too. hope to fuck people up, see you there!

KHWHD
06-22-2009, 07:43 PM
1 1/2 MF'ing weeks left!!!

RyanSabotage
06-23-2009, 12:32 AM
mostly a bunch of undersexed overtestosteroned 20 somethings hitting each other like Rams or Bulls fighting to see who gets to mate first.

all the more reason to throw down in a pit!
hahahaha

i dont know, when im put in the mosh pit position, last thing i think about is chicks or where my shoe went at the show, lyrically, im inspired and driven to push and shuv other people who are also pissed off and angry about there work, or the people close to them, or the current events in today's papers that just brings there piss to a boil. ive seen fights in pits, but its usually over quick and no big deal, because everyones there to have a good time