PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO of OFFSPRING TOUR MERCH

RonWelty
05-23-2009, 12:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqQVhQchbCI
PS: I think i love myself ...
PS: I have that Gringo Bandito's shirt...It was so nice to wear it on mexico last year...everyone looking at me with a angry face :D

dr.vanessa
05-23-2009, 12:45 PM
cool video:Dbtw i've never tasted Gringo Bandito sauce:(is it nice?

Rutegard
05-23-2009, 12:46 PM
WHERE IS THE SCARF!?!?!?

i want it!!

RonWelty
05-23-2009, 12:53 PM
cool video:Dbtw i've never tasted Gringo Bandito sauce:(is it nice?

yes, my friends love HOT SAUCe and they LOVED Gringo Bandito.

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
05-23-2009, 12:56 PM
what are you?
first you get a shirt from osaka(japan i think)
then mexico. are you a reporter/journalist.

RonWelty
05-23-2009, 12:59 PM
what are you?
first you get a shirt from osaka(japan i think)
then mexico. are you a reporter/journalist.

No... I'm lucky to be able to travel..
I'm a medicine student btw

05-23-2009, 01:09 PM
lucky indeed
where can i get that shirt that's covering your face besides osaka

RonWelty
05-23-2009, 01:10 PM
lucky indeed
where can i get that shirt that's covering your face besides osaka
Don't know... It isn't in the official store... I think it was some kind of rare shirt or something..

Tijs
05-23-2009, 01:17 PM
WHERE IS THE SCARF!?!?!?

i want it!!

Oh fuck yes! It's now that I realize I totally forgot to ask the band about that in Berlin :-|

Fuck I want that scarf. I don't care if summer's coming up.

RonWelty
05-23-2009, 01:18 PM
Oh fuck yes! It's now that I realize I totally forgot to ask the band about that in Berlin :-|

Fuck I want that scarf. I don't care if summer's coming up.Don't worry we will ask in Sziget

SelfEsteem94
05-23-2009, 05:04 PM
what the hell?
they didnt have that gray one in austin,
damn.

come out swinging
05-23-2009, 05:14 PM
are they selling Gringo Bandito at the shows cuz i want some. 7.10.09 here we.:):D

randman21
05-24-2009, 04:04 AM
Shit!!! I'm so glad they didn't have all that stuff at the show I went to...or else I'd be broke right now. I think they just had three shirts, buttons and stickers. Now, if they don't have it all at the next one I'm at, I'll be disappointed.

randman21
05-24-2009, 06:05 AM
This message/post could implode/vanish at any moment ; )
You're funny, man.

Was that you in the video there? I gotta try some of that stuff. I'm a hot sauce fanatic.

KHWHD
05-24-2009, 06:51 AM
HEY....We tried Dexter's sauce sauce last night, wanna see?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY6UbWKcLpg

Why would you make a video of you eating his hot sauce? LOL That's like me trying on each of my 19 Offspring t-shirts - recording it, and uploading it to youtube. :confused: Seems kind of pointless to me.

Stylie
05-24-2009, 07:16 AM
yeah , you are right, I will delete all that stuff.

D'oh, that video was fun man. =p
It was interesting and funny stuff written on the bottle, and you really seemed to like it, haha.

Anyway, thanks for your videos, it's great!

RonWelty
05-24-2009, 07:19 AM
Why would you make a video of you eating his hot sauce? LOL That's like me trying on each of my 19 Offspring t-shirts - recording it, and uploading it to youtube. :confused: Seems kind of pointless to me.

Sorry, but you're that one that is always moaning. Really, you're the one that post here photos of your daughters.......

THANKS JPSTONER. I appreciate people that tries to help and give us new things!

KHWHD
05-24-2009, 07:25 AM
Sorry, but you're that one that is always moaning. Really, you're the one that post here photos of your daughters.......

Now what are you on about? I posted maybe 3 pics. of my daughters in THE PHOTO BOOK. What does that have to do with recording yourself eating hotsauce? I think you've finally lost it.

Go outside, get a job, or hang out with friends. It isn't healthy stalking The Offspring 24/7 on the BBS and using ALL your time searching for useless shit. And believe me, I'm not the only person that thinks that.

Alison
05-24-2009, 07:29 AM
Where has the video gone??!:mad:

randman21
05-24-2009, 07:35 AM
Where has the video gone??!:mad:
He deletes his posts. That's sort of his "thing".

RonWelty
05-24-2009, 07:37 AM
Go outside, get a job, or hang out with friends. It isn't healthy stalking The Offspring 24/7 on the BBS and using ALL your time searching for useless shit. And believe me, I'm not the only person that thinks that.

You're always trying to create that FALSE idea. I'm done with you. The funny stuff here is that I'm not really in the top of the ranking of Posts/per day and Online time/per day, which is strange, because in your asshole view I am some kind of SUPER HERO that doesn't need to sleep, I spend my whole time here, You're taking my medicine classes for me, You're seeing the movies I see for me, You're talking and playing PES and doing shit with my friends for me, maybe I am you and You're me... Freud has a name for that: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection go talk to someone that can help you....
You're so dead wrong. As ALWAYS your stupid and weak brain only thinks in stupid ideas and fucking bad ways to try to piss off some persons that actually try to improve the board's quality.
Conclusion: Let me say that you're a low-class fucking Idiot.

With STATISTICs I rest my case:

RONWELTY
: Posts Per Day: 2.35

shank
Posts Per Day: 10.24

"Who's the jackass now, JACKASS"

KHWHD
05-24-2009, 07:50 AM
With STATISTICs I rest my case:

RONWELTY
: Posts Per Day: 2.35

shank
Posts Per Day: 10.24

"Who's the jackass now, JACKASS"

And 95% of my posts are song vs. song from nearly a year ago. So yeah, I rest my case too. Buh bye.

Tijs
05-24-2009, 08:08 AM
I don't like it when you two fight :(

RonWelty
05-24-2009, 08:12 AM
I don't like it when you two fight :( Sorry for that...

KHWHD
05-24-2009, 08:26 AM
I don't like it when you two fight :(

I'm not fighting. Just making a useful point.

05-24-2009, 09:00 AM
when was the last time there was an internet fight/flamewar.
i dont mind seeing one

_Lost_
05-24-2009, 09:14 AM
Shit!!! I'm so glad they didn't have all that stuff at the show I went to...or else I'd be broke right now. I think they just had three shirts, buttons and stickers. Now, if they don't have it all at the next one I'm at, I'll be disappointed.
They better have more stuff. Its not a festival. They have no excuse. The place should be lined with merch stands.

when was the last time there was an internet fight/flamewar.
i dont mind seeing one
Most of them are totally lame and just annoying to see and half the time, they get deleted before you get to see them. They are almost never worth reading.

Rutegard
05-24-2009, 09:22 AM
i want the scarf... :(

Castormut
05-24-2009, 10:50 AM
The Offspring web store have a new t-shirt , a new "sweatshirt" . And packs of button and sticker.
http://www.merch.com/offspring/products.asp?dept=793

Jesus
05-24-2009, 10:52 AM
video is gone :(

need more vids, less whining

@ RonWelty, just ignore her. She's a mother of young kids, they are used to "because I say so=thus I'm right" arguments. =p

KHWHD
05-24-2009, 11:00 AM
video is gone :(

need more vids, less whining

@ RonWelty, just ignore her. She's a mother of young kids, they are used to "because I say so=thus I'm right" arguments. =p

Must be a European thing. That or the youngins on here. :rolleyes:

youtube.com

Try it, it's a great site to search for things instead of relying on others to do it for you. ;)

Jesus
05-24-2009, 11:08 AM
Yeah I'll do it, right after I finish my medicine and chemistry studies so I don't have to rely on a doctor when I'm sick. Right now I'm finishing up mechanical engineering so I can build my own car instead of relying on car manufactures....

uh huh , fuck your irrationality makes you hard to ignore

KHWHD
05-24-2009, 11:24 AM
Yeah I'll do it, right after I finish my medicine and chemistry studies so I don't have to rely on a doctor when I'm sick. Right now I'm finishing up mechanical engineering so I can build my own car instead of relying on car manufactures....

I'm just curious what that has to do with someone looking up every miniscule thing on the internet? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Glad we cleared things up. Thanks and have yourself a pleasant day.

05-24-2009, 11:36 AM
administrators should make a place where you can just talk shit about other people. They can just take it out on each other

SelfEsteem94
05-24-2009, 05:41 PM
are they selling Gringo Bandito at the shows cuz i want some. 7.10.09 here we.:):D
yeah,
they had it in Austin,
im pretty sure it was $10.

Oxygene
05-25-2009, 04:12 AM
administrators should make a place where you can just talk shit about other people. They can just take it out on each other

they did.. it's called general chat

RonWelty
05-25-2009, 08:55 AM

If you need help call me :D