PDA

View Full Version : Hateful Comments on Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace Videos

SelfEsteem94
05-24-2009, 05:38 PM
I've been looking through the recieved comments on the videos for The Offspring's most recent album and there is one YouTube user that has left some of the most hateful comments I've ever seen on any of the videos. The comments are basically saying that The Offspring's new albums are terrible and their old stuff is much better. I agree that their old stuff is better, but the new album, I think, is pretty good, and the user is not only bashing the album, but bashing the lead singer, Dexter Holland himself.

Here are some of the comments, so you yourself can see the comments this person has left on the YouTube videos:

This comment is on the video "The Offspring - Let's Hear it For Rock Bottom"

"Can't you fucking mouth-breathers realize that The Offspring is spoon feeding you a hot, steaming pile of corporate bullshit? Can't you fucking hear it? I mean, how many songs on this album seem eerily similar to songs released by some other band?

This isn't The Offspring, it's a compilation of the worst popular trends in music for the past 3 years. This song fucking sucks, and this album fucking sucks. I hope they stop making music."

This comment is on the video "The Offspring - Kristy, Are You Doing Okay?"

"Ugh, you've got to be fucking kidding me. Dexter, why don't you just finish the job and start painting your nails, applying eye liner, and wearing skirts you fucking faggot?

This song is the biggest pile of verbal bullshit I've ever heard smacked onto an Offspring album. What happened to the talent?

Oh wait, Dexter threw it out the window in favor of the big fat wads of cash he stuffs in his pockets catering to the pre-teen pop crowd. Fuck him, and fuck this band."

"Face it; sometime between Splinter and Rise and Fall Dexter developed an extreme love for the cock, took that concept, and took his band in a whole new direction with it.

Say it with me now:

The new Offspring sucks......huge........wait for it........cock. Enjoy you shitty album, "

This comment is on the video "The Offspring - Half-Truism"

"Yeah, you can hear Helena in this.

Why in the fuck would you plagiarize MCR of all people? Honestly. This album gets progressively worse as I swallow down every shitty fucking track after shitty fucking track.

I mean, I can understand Coldplay...but MCR? I'll say it again; what the fuck IS this gay bullshit? Did Dexter watch MTV one day and exclaim, "dats were da monys at" or something? I mean, fuck.

Also, yeah, this isn't punk rock. It's pop punk. Learn genres you fucking retard"

This comment is on the video "The Offspring - Trust In You"

"I like this song.

Wanna know why? Because I've heard it before. I heard it years ago when I bought Smash. Are they really that fucking desperate that they have to copy THEMSELVES after they've copied everyone else MTV has to offer?

I love the old Offspring. The new Offspring sucks a fat dick."

Now remember, these comments are all from ONE user, who has extreme hate for the "new" Offspring, if any of you were wondering, the user's username is "ChopMyBallsOff" on YouTube, and this user is obviously too immature to comprehend that a band will progressively change over time, and really, there is not much you or anyone else can do about it.

mat.kc.
05-24-2009, 05:45 PM
It's Youtube, NEVER take their comments seriously. He's clearly a fucking faggot who is wasting his pathetic time, bashing on something he shouldn't even be bitching about to begin with. If he hated it so much, why waste the time to say that kind of crap? There's obviously something wrong with him.

SuperKnux
05-24-2009, 05:55 PM
It's Youtube, bro. What else are you suppose to say in comments?

Constructive, well-thoughout ideas? Uh, nnoo.. it's cool to hate.

Corny, I know. ;P

megadeth
05-24-2009, 05:55 PM
maybe some people
dont like RAFRAG and prefer previous albums instead
:O

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
05-24-2009, 06:05 PM
that cocksucker can EAT A FAT DICK
IM PISSED. he dissed my favorite song LET'S HEAR IT FOR ROCK BOTTOM(JUST LOOK AT MY USER NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
HE CAN SUCK ON GREG K. FAT LONG DICK
NEXT we'll let ron welty(the drummer) rape him and make him take it like a man

if you have a youtube account PLEASE SEND HIM THIS IN DIFFERENT WORDS SO HE WONT KNOW WHAT HE'S CLICKING IN

NOT SAFE FOR SCHOOL, WORK

SelfEsteem94
05-24-2009, 06:05 PM

Constructive, well-thoughout ideas? Uh, nnoo.. it's cool to hate.

Corny, I know. ;P
haha,
very corny,
but its true thinking back upon it.

KHWHD
05-24-2009, 06:06 PM
That's pretty harsh. A lot of gay references there - not really sure where he gets that from. :confused:

Especially this;

"Ugh, you've got to be fucking kidding me. Dexter, why don't you just finish the job and start painting your nails, applying eye liner, and wearing skirts you fucking faggot?

This song is the biggest pile of verbal bullshit I've ever heard smacked onto an Offspring album. What happened to the talent?

Oh wait, Dexter threw it out the window in favor of the big fat wads of cash he stuffs in his pockets catering to the pre-teen pop crowd. Fuck him, and fuck this band."

"Face it; sometime between Splinter and Rise and Fall Dexter developed an extreme love for the cock, took that concept, and took his band in a whole new direction with it.

Seriously, WTF is that? Apparently he/she doesn't know the true/real meaning behind the lyrics/song. Wow, just wow.

randman21
05-24-2009, 06:07 PM
maybe some people
dont like RAFRAG and prefer previous albums instead
:O
Come on now, surely you can tell the difference between the two.

EDIT: Allin All. I hate you. *barfs*

SelfEsteem94
05-24-2009, 06:10 PM
That's pretty harsh. A lot of gay references there - not really sure where he gets that from. :confused:

Especially this;

Seriously, WTF is that? Apparently he/she doesn't know the true/real meaning behind the lyrics/song. Wow, just wow.

EXACTLY!
my thoughts exactly,
which was the main reason i posted this.

05-24-2009, 06:11 PM
EDIT: Allin All. I hate you. *barfs*[/QUOTE]
i was like looking for americana lyrics on google and i typed in "well Fuck you" and the first result was that link i put up on my post
then i clicked on it an i was like wat the FUCK

randman21
05-24-2009, 06:25 PM
i was like looking for americana lyrics on google and i typed in "well Fuck you" and the first result was that link i put up on my post
then i clicked on it an i was like wat the FUCK[/quote]
Hahahaha. That's really unfortunate, especially seeing that it was the first result. I'm usually not squeamish about stuff like that, but damn. Jojan will love it.

05-24-2009, 06:29 PM
why does he like those things
uughh

megadeth
05-24-2009, 06:32 PM
Come on now, surely you can tell the difference between the two.

yeah i can
but youtube is filled 13 year olds and idiots

they dont know how to express their feelings without looking like idiots, but basically thats what theyre saying

jacknife737
05-24-2009, 06:49 PM
Calm down kids, nothing to get excited over.

RageAndLov
05-24-2009, 06:58 PM
Woah! Has Brett Gurewitz got a YouTube account? :eek:

Bipolar Bear
05-24-2009, 07:00 PM
If he knew you made a thread about it here he'd be more happy than ever.

randman21
05-24-2009, 07:05 PM
If he knew you made a thread about it here he'd be more happy than ever.
THISSSSSSSS. Besides, anyone who thinks preteens are only now starting to listen to the Offspring isn't worth the time.

Outerspaceman21
05-24-2009, 08:51 PM
I could care less. People's comments on youtube are just a stupid waste of time. If people what to make themselves look like big douchebags/asshole/idiot/all-in-one-package combo deal with fries on the side, then be my guest. I don't care.

Offspring-Junkie
05-25-2009, 04:03 AM

Say it with me now:

The new Offspring sucks......huge........wait for it........cock. Enjoy you shitty album, "

That piece of shit wrote that to me, Dexter185:D

Rooster
05-25-2009, 04:42 AM
I would just smash his head with a hammer. His words aren't even half-truisms, because there's no truth in them at all. Apparently those youtube kids aren't alright. He's got issues, some serious issues. Why doesn't he get a job, instead of posting shits around youtube? I wouldn't be surprised if one day he'd find himself all beaten up lying in Nothingtown, and that he would hit the rock bottom.

I'm really amazed because he seems to think his comments are going to change the world. He needs some time to relax in my opinion, because it seems that it'll be a long time since he's done so. He's gotta get away for some time, try to get rid of all his bad habits (like insulting others for no real reason). All he needs is to have just one fine day.

This kid isn't going to go far, because his rants are taking him nowhere. Oh well, maybe it's just cool to hate.

Oh well, probably it's best to just ignore him, after all what he's been doing is just a conspiracy of one.

ad8
05-25-2009, 06:41 AM
It's Youtube, NEVER take their comments seriously.

yeah i can
but youtube is filled 13 year olds and idiots

Calm down kids, nothing to get excited over.
Youtube should just disable comments.
[/thread]

Cock Joke
05-25-2009, 12:58 PM
There's videos for Rock Bottom and Half-Truism?

Olive
05-25-2009, 01:02 PM
I think The Offspring should take these comments as "Constuctive Criticism."

medi01
05-25-2009, 01:22 PM
There's videos for Rock Bottom and Half-Truism?

its just music with a still image of the album cover

Omni
05-25-2009, 02:45 PM
Now remember, these comments are all from ONE user, who has extreme hate for the "new" Offspring, if any of you were wondering, the user's username is "ChopMyBallsOff" on YouTube, and this user is obviously too immature to comprehend that a band will progressively change over time, and really, there is not much you or anyone else can do about it.

You should've just put this disclaimer at the top. I hate to say it, but I am interested in what respected music magazines/critics have to say about music (I like to read reviews of the albums I like, just to see if everyone else liked it. Then I can give the band a high-five in my head. What can I say, I like the Offspring and I want them to do well), and I also like to hear the mass opinions. From what I can tell, this album has been fairly well received, and I thought that was just a sample of a huge flurry of disgruntled people. If I knew it was all just one 15 year-old kid, I wouldn't have even read it. You shouldn't take that crap seriously, I mean listen to this guy. It's impossile to please everyone, but from what I've read and heard, most listeners of pop-punk at least think this album is pretty good, so don't worry about one guy living in 1994.

One day he'll realize that people have different shit to talk about when they're 45 than when they were 25, and if they don't, they have some growing up to do.

Smash_Returns
05-25-2009, 09:57 PM
Had to do an xkcd link:

http://xkcd.com/481/

NOTE: This comic actually prompted Youtube to add the feature to the website lol.

zsk
05-26-2009, 01:44 PM
I do the same with Green Day Videos :D
because i hate commercial-rock ! Green Day is kidding their fans,all what they want is YOUR Money!
Is this Punk-Rock anymore???

ThunderPX
05-27-2009, 03:10 AM
I do the same with Green Day Videos :D
because i hate commercial-rock ! Green Day is kidding their fans,all what they want is YOUR Money!
Is this Punk-Rock anymore???

I don't see what's wrong with making money off a good album.

SweetTatyana
05-27-2009, 07:36 AM
Honestly , it's one persons opinion and I'm not that phased by it. Tons of people say "old offspring is better" but we're getting worked up because this person has the depth to throw in gay jokes and a potty mouth? I doubt he can even appreciate Dexter linguistic skills which is one of the things I think makes Offspring special.
Anyway, I don't think we should take his "insight" seriously.

Rutegard
05-27-2009, 08:23 AM
Woah! Has Brett Gurewitz got a YouTube account? :eek:

or axel rose?

malibu43
05-27-2009, 08:32 AM
I've been looking through the recieved comments on the videos for The Offspring's most recent album and there is one YouTube user that has left some of the most hateful comments I've ever seen on any of the videos. The comments are basically saying that The Offspring's new albums are terrible and their old stuff is much better. I agree that their old stuff is better, but the new album, I think, is pretty good, and the user is not only bashing the album, but bashing the lead singer, Dexter Holland himself.

Here are some of the comments, so you yourself can see the comments this person has left on the YouTube videos:

This comment is on the video "The Offspring - Let's Hear it For Rock Bottom"

"Can't you fucking mouth-breathers realize that The Offspring is spoon feeding you a hot, steaming pile of corporate bullshit? Can't you fucking hear it? I mean, how many songs on this album seem eerily similar to songs released by some other band?

This isn't The Offspring, it's a compilation of the worst popular trends in music for the past 3 years. This song fucking sucks, and this album fucking sucks. I hope they stop making music."

Say it with me now:

This comment is on the video "The Offspring - Half-Truism"

"Yeah, you can hear Helena in this.

Why in the fuck would you plagiarize MCR of all people? Honestly. This album gets progressively worse as I swallow down every shitty fucking track after shitty fucking track.

I mean, I can understand Coldplay...but MCR? I'll say it again; what the fuck IS this gay bullshit? Did Dexter watch MTV one day and exclaim, "dats were da monys at" or something? I mean, fuck.

Also, yeah, this isn't punk rock. It's pop punk. Learn genres you fucking retard"

This comment is on the video "The Offspring - Trust In You"

"I like this song.

Wanna know why? Because I've heard it before. I heard it years ago when I bought Smash. Are they really that fucking desperate that they have to copy THEMSELVES after they've copied everyone else MTV has to offer?

I love the old Offspring. The new Offspring sucks a fat dick."

I do not see the point of this pointless thread you've created.

mip_04
05-28-2009, 04:56 AM
Sometimes you see hateful comments at youtube... But probably, people is not thnking about the really sense of the comment, so they write something stupid and unsense...

Bipolar Bear
05-28-2009, 12:01 PM
one time this kid was bashing ALL wii game/wii console videos, as if doing so would change people's buying habits, or have any influence at all

it was sad

05-28-2009, 05:06 PM
I'll be amazed if the changes the world

Outerspaceman21
05-28-2009, 05:29 PM
one time this kid was bashing ALL wii game/wii console videos, as if doing so would change people's buying habits, or have any influence at all

it was sad

"How will I make a difference in this world? Bitch about stuff on youtube in hopes it will actually have some sort of effect on others..."

cool 2 hate 681
05-28-2009, 10:55 PM
it would not surprise me if that was fat mike from nofx fake posting on youtube :p

Bipolar Bear
05-29-2009, 11:20 AM
it would not surprise me if that was fat mike from nofx fake posting on youtube :p

i imagined that and lol'ed