PDA

View Full Version : the may 22 concert

DEXTER4LIFE
05-25-2009, 08:19 AM
i went to the may 22 kansas city offspring concert and dexters voice is so sexy lol and hes so unbelievably gorgeous!!!lol i love him i kept shouting i love you dexter at the top of my lungs and i was headbanging and jumpin up and down:D

gimmegum
05-25-2009, 07:28 PM
The "City Market" is a killer venue! The way the place slopes toward the stage made visibility for everyone pretty good. Not a bad spot in the place. I've gotta say, when the Offspring took the stage, 99% of the audience was glued to the show! Friendly crowd, with the scent of good herb everywhere.

Rokchant
05-26-2009, 07:14 PM
This was my first concert, and I'll have to say that it completely rocked my expectations. Yeah, I had to sit through a gauntlet of mediocre bands but, once The Offspring hit the stage it was amazing! I'm used to listening to metal music because it's sounds louder and has more adrenline but The Offspring's Punk rock was just as good! I have a sore throat from all the yelling I was doing at that event.

Anyways, while they were playing Pretty fly for a white guy I thought it was funny that everyone sang along to the background vocals. Haha, that was an awesome night! :D