PDA

View Full Version : Mods

KHWHD
05-25-2009, 04:04 PM
Is there any way possible to make a sticky thread just for RonWeltys posts? He's spamming up GOD with post after post every single day and other important threads are getting knocked to the 2nd and 3rd pages. It really isn't fair to other members that want to read important things. Thanks.

RonWelty
05-25-2009, 04:21 PM
Is there any way possible to make a sticky thread just for RonWeltys posts? He's spamming up GOD with post after post every single day and other important threads are getting knocked to the 2nd and 3rd pages. It really isn't fair to other members that want to read important things. Thanks.

You really want to have a fight with me?
Are you ready to war?
Do you see that YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE COMPLAINING? Saying that I spam is just hilarious...

FACTS SESSIONS nš2

Let me see, in your superb opinion:
VIDEOS - SPAM
PRESS NEWS - SPAM
SHOWS PHOTOS - SPAM
REVIEWS - SPAM
SOMETHING ABOUT OFFSPRING - SPAM
Shank creating stupid threads and writting posts without any valuable content - PUBLIC SERVICE
Shank saying that HE/SHE/IT will never record anything because HE/SHE/IT doesn't give of fuck about other fans - PUBLIC SERVICE

Another funny trivia:
I AM THE ONE THAT HAS MOST CONTRIBUITIONS TO ANY MEDIA THREAD this tour. Most of the dates of this tour were announced here before officially announced, posted by me. Most of these news interviews were posted by me. So yes, I spam. I spam GOOOOOD THINGS. But in my world, the real world, that's not spam. That's sharing good stuff. I'm not perfect. 1% of my posts maybe are shit. This one per example. Just because it is adressed to an ass-hole it becomes part of that 1%.

You are garbage. You are a disease that spreads quickly but kills slowly. You do harm to this board's quality. You're trying to create a war here and to "destroy" some user's reputation. I prefer to just quit this board instead of seeing you dominating. Because you're nothing.
JPSTONER posted a video of tour merch and of him showing (and eating) DExter's hot sauce, something a lot of users were requesting. Lots of people praised him fot that. Of course, for Mr/Mrs/Miss/shit-ass lovely user SHANK that it is a WRONG AND STUPID THING. But, in other hand, when SHE/HE/IT created a thread about some pictures of dexter he/she/it put in some wall, it's not wrong and stupid. It's a normal and decent thing.

Rag Doll
05-25-2009, 04:28 PM
To be honest, just judging by the first page I don't see a problem with what he has posted. He has two threads there about very different things. If we see things that can be combined into one thread, we do it. However, I don't really think it's a good idea to be mixing 8236482759 different topics into one thread...

KHWHD
05-25-2009, 04:31 PM
Ok, point taken. I'll be sure to start posting more then. ;)

KHWHD
05-25-2009, 04:33 PM
You really want to have a fight with me?
Are you ready to war?
Do you see that YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE COMPLAINING? Saying that I spam is just hilarious...

FACTS SESSIONS nš2

Let me see, in your superb opinion:
VIDEOS - SPAM
PRESS NEWS - SPAM
SHOWS PHOTOS - SPAM
REVIEWS - SPAM
SOMETHING ABOUT OFFSPRING - SPAM
Shank creating stupid threads and writting posts without any valuable content - PUBLIC SERVICE
Shank saying that HE/SHE/IT will never record anything because HE/SHE/IT doesn't give of fuck about other fans - PUBLIC SERVICE

Another funny trivia:
I AM THE ONE THAT HAS MOST CONTRIBUITIONS TO ANY MEDIA THREAD this tour. Most of the dates of this tour were announced here before officially announced, posted by me. Most of these news interviews were posted by me. So yes, I spam. I spam GOOOOOD THINGS. But in my world, the real world, that's not spam. That's sharing good stuff. I'm not perfect. 1% of my posts maybe are shit. This one per example. Just because it is adressed to an ass-hole it becomes part of that 1%.

You are garbage. You are a disease that spreads quickly but kills slowly. You do harm to this board's quality.

WOAH! I was just trying to help you out cause I felt bad for you. No need to get personal. That's fine, keep posting your........... yeah.... stuff (I think that's what it is.)

RonWelty
05-25-2009, 04:37 PM
To be honest, just judging by the first page I don't see a problem with what he has posted. He has two threads there about very different things. If we see things that can be combined into one thread, we do it. However, I don't really think it's a good idea to be mixing 8236482759 different topics into one thread...

FINALLY someone gets it!

Bipolar Bear
05-25-2009, 04:38 PM
I generally appreciate his posts actually. They're useful and give information about the band.

RonWelty
05-25-2009, 04:39 PM
I generally appreciate his posts actually. They're useful and give information about the band.

Thanks a lot.
I'm not perfect and some time ago I created a thread I shouldn't.
But Shank has something personal against me.

KHWHD
05-25-2009, 04:43 PM

But seriously. Does he need to make a new thread (hypothetically speaking here) for EVERY single thing he finds - for example - Dexter took a shit today at 10:15am - OH, I better post that, Dexter shaved today for the first time in 3 days - OH, I better post that... ect., etc. It wouldn't matter if it were him or anyone else for that matter. It's the fact that ANYTHING and EVERYTHING he finds with the word Dexter Holland in it, he posts it and therefore - other important posts get shoved to other pages.

One thing (videos) is fine if people post them. But when other people practically beg other concert goer's to post EVERY single song played at their show - is cheap - not to mention sounding desperate.

RonWelty
05-25-2009, 04:45 PM
But seriously. Does he need to make a new thread (hypothetically speaking here) for EVERY single thing he finds - for example - Dexter took a shit today at 10:15am - OH, I better post that, Dexter shaved today for the first time in 3 days - OH, I better post that... ect., etc. It wouldn't matter if it were him or anyone else for that matter. It's the fact that ANYTHING and EVERYTHING he finds with the word Dexter Holland in it, he posts it and therefore - other important posts get shoved to other pages.

One thing (videos) is fine if people post them. But when other people practically beg other concert goer's to post EVERY single song played at their show - is cheap - not to mention sounding desperate.

Your fuckin lier, show here, si vous plait, posts where I show that kind of information! Most of my most recent posts were in MEDIA THREADs...
Fuckin ass-hole.(not hypothetically speaking here)

[BOLD SECTION] You can believe, if they play something new on European tour and you start requesting it, you can bet I will hunt you down and kill the few reputation left you have in this board.

randman21
05-25-2009, 04:49 PM
You're making Tijs cry, guys.

Also, "figuratively speaking".

RonWelty
05-25-2009, 04:50 PM
You're making Tijs cry, guys.

Also, "figuratively speaking".

He's not a moderator here, so he will not cry.

randman21
05-25-2009, 04:52 PM
Yes, he is. Heh, they are all super mods, so they moderate EVERY section.

dff_punk
05-25-2009, 04:52 PM
Lolz, two Dexter avatars are arguing. Anyone else noticed this?

Gustavo
05-25-2009, 04:55 PM

http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37434

Sorry, Shank. But who are you to say such things?
Just sayin'....

PS -- I don't find that thread you started weird at all, I'm not against it.

Rooster
05-25-2009, 05:00 PM

Of all possible things in the world you notice this...

You made me laugh again :D

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
05-25-2009, 05:05 PM

OMG u made me laugh
i normally don't like taking sides but i guess i'm on ronwelty's side.
his post are interesting, vids are useful etc(other things i can't mention) AND he's friendly. @ shank. even though u say u dont like wat ron welty does, finds , and posts, u still view it making u a HYPOCRITE

KHWHD
05-25-2009, 05:07 PM
Your fuckin lier, show here, si vous plait, posts where I show that kind of information! Most of my most recent posts were in MEDIA THREADs...
Fuckin ass-hole.(not hypothetically speaking here)

[BOLD SECTION] You can believe, if they play something new on European tour and you start requesting it, you can bet I will hunt you down and kill the few reputation left you have in this board.

Did you not read the hypothetically speaking? I guess you don't understand what that means. Sometimes I forget that English isn't your first language.

I rarely request things. I do my own research in my own time. I don't spend 5-10 hours a day on here. I have a family, a job, and a life. I'm not even going to start with you about "reputation." I really don't care if 99% of the people on here dislike me. This is a forum - not real life.

KHWHD
05-25-2009, 05:09 PM

Sorry, Shank. But who are you to say such things?
Just sayin'....

PS -- I don't find that thread you started weird at all, I'm not against it.

That's 1 post. 'Nuff said.

KHWHD
05-25-2009, 05:09 PM

I <3 you... lol.

KHWHD
05-25-2009, 05:10 PM
OMG u made me laugh
i normally don't like taking sides but i guess i'm on ronwelty's side.
his post are interesting, vids are useful etc(other things i can't mention) AND he's friendly. @ shank. even though u say u dont like wat ron welty does, finds , and posts, u still view it making u a HYPOCRITE

Who says I'm viewing it? You don't need to read the thread - there is a title yano.

jacknife737
05-25-2009, 05:37 PM
I don't really have an issue with most RonWelty's posts. Sometimes he finds some really interesting/ obscure stuff. As long as his posting conforms with the forum rules and stay relevant to the band in GOD i see no reason to have to merge them into a single thread.

Little_Miss_1565
05-25-2009, 06:13 PM
Shank, for someone complaining about someone else making multiple topics, you show a remarkable amount of disdain for the multi-quote option. And seriously, why make THIS topic when this could have very easily been a PM? Don't act surprised that he's not happy with you.

RonWelty, I agree with Rag Doll but you really have to stop losing your shit on anyone who says you post too many topics. This is not a suggestion.

KHWHD
05-25-2009, 06:14 PM
Shank, for someone complaining about someone else making multiple topics, you show a remarkable amount of disdain for the multi-quote option. And seriously, why make THIS topic when this could have very easily been a PM? Don't act surprised that he's not happy with you.

RonWelty, I agree with Rag Doll but you really have to stop losing your shit on anyone who says you post too many topics. This is not a suggestion.

Sorry, don't know how to multi-quote. Never done it before. Haven't had a reason to.

Little_Miss_1565
05-25-2009, 06:16 PM
Sorry, don't know how to multi-quote. Never done it before. Haven't had a reason to.

The little button next to the quote button. Click it on each post you want to respond to, then click "post reply."

You're welcome.

Llamas
05-25-2009, 09:08 PM

Well played. And that's not the only post she's made that's been pretty unnecessary. Honestly, I've found RonWelty's threads, generally speaking, to be more interesting than Shank's.

Did you not read the hypothetically speaking? I guess you don't understand what that means. Sometimes I forget that English isn't your first language.
Actually, if you're going to correct someone about language use, you should make sure you've got it right first. You apparently don't know what "hypothetically speaking" means, because it doesn't make sense how you used it. You're looking for "figuratively speaking" or maybe "speaking in hyperbole".

KHWHD
05-25-2009, 09:11 PM
Well played. And that's not the only post she's made that's been pretty unnecessary. Honestly, I've found RonWelty's threads, generally speaking, to be more interesting than Shank's.

Actually, if you're going to correct someone about language use, you should make sure you've got it right first. You apparently don't know what "hypothetically speaking" means, because it doesn't make sense how you used it. You're looking for "figuratively speaking" or maybe "speaking in hyperbole".

Ah, there she is!! Took longer than I thought. :rolleyes:

Llamas
05-25-2009, 09:15 PM
Don't really check offspring.com talk too often, but I saw a thread titled "Mods" with the latest post by a mod when I was on the main page, and figured it might be worth checking.

Little_Miss_1565
05-25-2009, 10:00 PM
I think my cat can tell I'm reading this thread right now because he is getting mad twitchy in his sleep. This is how my brain feels reading this passive agressive dreck. Everybody play nice.

T-6005
05-25-2009, 11:15 PM
I like how you take care to phrase it delicately. That is why you are a mod.

Because there is nothing passive about the aggression in here.

ad8
05-26-2009, 12:03 AM
down wit teh modz!
Also, with wasn't this thead called "RonWelty"?:D

Budzy
05-26-2009, 03:24 AM
Can I have my own sticky for all my posts?
P-P-P-PRETTY PLEASE? :)

m.offspring.r
05-26-2009, 03:26 AM
Two dexter's avatar in discussion... Hey ppl, we found something: Dexter have a twin :D

dff_punk
05-26-2009, 03:46 AM
down wit teh modz!
Also, with wasn't this thead called "RonWelty"?:D

I guess while it's still called "Mods", it doesn't necessarily break the rule :rolleyes:

Duskygrin
05-26-2009, 02:16 PM
Dex took a shit today at 10:15 am and NOBODY INFORMED ME???

I feel fucking left out. You guys are SUCH a disappointment. How come the paparazzis still haven't come up with a couple of ritzy shots? I'm surprised, perplexed and dumbfounded. I want peekchers!

Also, if someone signed their names with their own poo, would that be called a crapograph?

Thanks in advance for your kind answers.

Love and kisses,

Maria

Duskygrin
05-26-2009, 02:32 PM
I like how you take care to phrase it delicately. That is why you are a mod.

Because there is nothing passive about the aggression in here.

"Losing one's shit" isn't particularly delicate.

Say, how many years did it take you to learn to lick arses that well? Don't tell me it's a life-skill, 'cause I sure will believe you.

Little_Miss_1565
05-26-2009, 02:46 PM
Play her off, keyboard cat!

nieh
05-26-2009, 03:03 PM
I can't wait until someone makes a keyboard cat video where he plays himself off.

Duskygrin
05-26-2009, 03:09 PM
What glittering rhetoric is that,
What fantastic tit-for-tat,
Worthy of an aristocrat!

One just talked to a fancy cat
- Probably just a whiskered twat,
Busy clawing some mangy rat.

I wonder if this cat is fat?
Or, if like Macavity, it is a Ginger Cat?

But if it's the King of Cats,
As in Carroll's Looking Glass,
Will it end up gently patted, like any normal kitty,
Or will it end up being pat, like His Feline Majesty?

RageAndLov
05-26-2009, 04:06 PM
What the hell are you guys talking about? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J---aiyznGQ)

The Search Button
05-28-2009, 02:28 AM
There's alot of people in this thread that needs to get laid, urgently.

Rutegard
05-28-2009, 08:46 AM

i think we should give the example...

Redjie
05-28-2009, 02:48 PM
I LOL'd. It's just making a huge deal out of nothing that much important (the creating-too-much-threads issue).
Can I LOL again ?:p

05-28-2009, 03:56 PM

Can I LOL again ?:p

sure, why not

05-28-2009, 04:10 PM
everytime someone talks shit behind ronwelty's back, he makes a new thread or posts an useful limk

The Search Button
05-29-2009, 01:03 AM

You mean like tape it, and spread it in the interwebs?

Rutegard
05-29-2009, 11:02 AM
You mean like tape it, and spread it in the interwebs?

y not? i always wanted to be a paris hilton!

The Search Button
05-29-2009, 01:31 PM
y not? i always wanted to be a paris hilton!

You always wanted to be a rich spoiled biatch, is that it?

I guess, I won't bang ya anymore.

I am no Ron Jeremy. (Yes you better google it)

Rutegard
05-29-2009, 01:57 PM
You always wanted to be a rich spoiled biatch, is that it?

I guess, I won't bang ya anymore.

I am no Ron Jeremy. (Yes you better google it)

LOL something along those lines yeah :P

Olive
05-29-2009, 10:23 PM
[QUOTE=RonWelty;1307372]

SHANK SHE/HE/IT [QUOTE]

lol^

10 chars

Oxygene
05-30-2009, 04:12 AM
Oh man, this topic is a train wreck...

I think that if all those post count threads are allowed the least of our worries is Ron Welty starting up threads about obscure pieces of information. That has at least some relevenace. Some of his post have 100% relevance, then some have 0.000000001% where as post count has none.

So if that's allowed how can u bitch at him for creating semi-on topic threads?

KHWHD
05-30-2009, 06:09 AM
So if that's allowed how can u bitch at him for creating semi-on topic threads?

Cause I read 11 topics started by him on 3 pages. He's spamming the shit out of GOD - and it would make more sense if ALL his threads were combined into 1... but apparently the mods don't think it's necessary.

Redjie
05-30-2009, 07:59 AM
Idk, I think if we decided to combine all RonWelty's threads into one, why not combine all other people's threads into one? It's the same. It's information, it could be posted by him or by someone else. Just because it's him who posts them, doesn't mean anything. JMHO.

Oxygene
05-30-2009, 08:43 AM
Cause I read 11 topics started by him on 3 pages. He's spamming the shit out of GOD - and it would make more sense if ALL his threads were combined into 1... but apparently the mods don't think it's necessary.

No it isn't, and as long as lame ass post counts threads are allowed to fuck up GOD then I don't mind topics with some relevance.

Little_Miss_1565
05-30-2009, 10:25 AM

Shank, could you please get a hobby that doesn't involve bullying others? The number of topics he makes is not a problem.