PDA

View Full Version : Anti-bush Protests

SkunkIt
01-20-2005, 01:15 PM
I love this headline!

Anti-bush Protests!

It's sooo good to hear someone yell, “Worst President Ever” right when that stupid motherfucker was giving his speech! :D

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6842927/?GT1=6065

leo3375
01-20-2005, 03:48 PM
I'm doing my part. I haven't spent any money whatsoever.

Offspring_maniac
01-20-2005, 05:14 PM
trip boy 911 happened becuz of faggets who elected bush he was the one who organized 911 he is the faget who made it so that families are missing there brothers,sisters, parents he made all this happen not cuz of hippies it happenend cuz there is not enough hippies an he is definately the worst presient ever gosh i have no clue who the fuck would vote for him after evrything he has done. and he is tryin to drag Canada into it! FUCK HIM

SkunkIt
01-20-2005, 05:17 PM
....he the one who organized 911....

As much as I don't like bush, i'll have to disagree with you on that part of what you wrote.

nieh
01-20-2005, 05:19 PM
trip boy 911 happened becuz of faggets who elected bush he was the one who organized 911 he is the faget who made it so that families are missing there brothers,sisters, parents he made all this happen not cuz of hippies it happenend cuz there is not enough hippies an he is definately the worst presient ever gosh i have no clue who the fuck would vote for him after evrything he has done. and he is tryin to drag Canada into it! FUCK HIM

It's people like you that give liberals no credibility. And I hate you people because you make me look bad.

SkunkIt
01-20-2005, 05:20 PM
I'm an anarchist, but I still think bush is the worst president ever.

Unnatural Disaster
01-20-2005, 05:24 PM
That's funny!

nieh
01-20-2005, 05:25 PM
anarchist = eXXXtreme liberal. You're too hardcore for me, you should talk to Sic.

Mota Boy
01-20-2005, 06:09 PM
trip boy 911 happened becuz of faggets
I hear you on that one! It's because of the faggots and the feminists that God removed his protection from America and allowed disaster to befall it.

Revolver-2005?
01-20-2005, 06:22 PM
i admit tht im an extreme liberal, im not the least bit conservative, and i hate Bush with every bit of hate in me, he ruined this country, and hes lookin to ruin other countries...spreading democracy? What if fucking countries dont want democracy? Dumb ass i hate him

wheelchairman
01-20-2005, 10:23 PM
I hear you on that one! It's because of the faggots and the feminists that God removed his protection from America and allowed disaster to befall it.
The wrath of Yahve has spread to punish the perfect Aryans of Sweden as well.

Moose
01-21-2005, 08:02 AM
yawn...

bush didnt let 9/11 happen, i dont care what my economics teacher says. and i believe that the people who are being treated like shit in countries such as iraq do want democracy, its just how we go about doing it, and so far this war isnt going so smoothly. that is basically the problem. too many deaths, but i believe when people run from cuba and russia (religious oppression) it is because they want to be more free and live in a democracy, so i think they do want it, they just are scared to rise up.

wheelchairman
01-21-2005, 08:41 AM
haha you must be feeling real insecure if you had to bring in Cuba and Russia on a completely unrelated note.

RXP
01-21-2005, 08:41 AM
The reason the forces didn't respond to inbound threats of passenger airplanes were they were just plain confused. They'd never delt with the situation before they had no idea what to do. Now they do so something like it will never happen again cause the plane would get shot down.

I really don't get why there aren't SAM's in major cities in the US though.

Leo_ARG
01-21-2005, 08:48 AM
As much as I don't like bush, i'll have to disagree with you on that part of what you wrote.

One says Bush organized 9/11, the other says he didn't.

May I ask: how come you two *know* so much? You can't know those things, only suspect.

Talman
01-21-2005, 09:33 AM

imagine being a faget. he must want to die.

Let him run his fucking country. there's fuck all we can do. just be glad it's not your country.
________
Wendie 99 (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

Offspring_maniac
01-21-2005, 01:31 PM
TALMAN, that is sad there is plenty u can do just go to punkvoter.com and help them out because when u get older i bet u a million to one u will regret saying that and i mean that is the opinion that too many people have towards it i mean let him ruin the country an create another world war an have millions of people die right WRONG just doing the smallest part like joining that website with offspring, anti- flag, bad religion an so many other great bands an make a difference because the more people that join the more power we have the bigger the difference we can have!

LEO ARG u are right we do not know what really happened maybe it was not just him but, there is sooo much proof against it that he definately had sumthin to do with it

oh yah just in my opinion i hate liberal lol at least the ones in Canda they are crooked bastards although most politians are but, liberal the worst i do not know why they keep gettin reelected i mean god they just do wrong it is cuz people have no clue qabout anything or they are afraid of change an sumtimes chnage is good!

wheelchairman
01-21-2005, 01:43 PM
There is no logical reason for Bush to plan 9/11.

In fact, there is no proof, your stupid circumstial evidence, hearsay, and conjecture is literally worthless.

If Bush were to plan a terrorist attack on his own country, to garner complete national support to invade the middle east and profit off of it (sounds like a James Bond film I saw once...) then he certainly wouldn't attack the Pentagon or the WTC. Think about it, the Bush administration, all of them have their oil money dependent on the economy, to attack the World TRADE Center, would be foolish and stupid. I mean I just hate it when the left-wing says such stupid things, learn to be critical of your sources. Just cause it's anti-Bush doesn't make it true.

Noodles is gay
01-21-2005, 02:12 PM
"The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter." - Churchill. :D

GBH2
01-21-2005, 02:22 PM
exactly. damn faggots!

Offspring_maniac
01-21-2005, 03:09 PM
that is not what i meant yes it would be utterly stupid for him to do that to his own country then again i would not put it past him he is a war lover. i mean yes i bet u a million to one though he did have sumthin to do wit it an if u were to watch the rock against bush dvds u would kno what i am talkin about also listen to the news i mean the newspapers in uk have info about 911 that is true that we have not even heard about! Also bush has no care what so ever for what people think of him an if he does they are the wrong people i mean have u had someone that u know go to war i talk to my grandpa a war veitran an ask him his opinion along with his other friends an they all feel that bush is just risking lives that are not his for his own benefit! I mean fine if u love him love him but, i would not hate him if he actually acred about people other then richies i mean the average person is like a blimp to him until it comes time to voting! face it he suckz look at all the things he has done wrong the tax increases, the war that makes no sense, making people live in fear, the 15% employment loss.I mean i do not get why u r protecting him he has done notting right really if u think about it! He is just a person who wants to have a war and be in control of too much.

Moose
01-21-2005, 03:41 PM
haha you must be feeling real insecure if you had to bring in Cuba and Russia on a completely unrelated note.

i suppose i was trying to use some points, and show some reasoning behind my thinking, u know like most people try to do...

wheelchairman
01-21-2005, 03:54 PM
Moose, then why wasn't there any relevance between them? Especially now that the USSR has fallen...

Offspring_Maniac- If you ever want anyone to read that, you will have to learn the concept of paragraphs.

Offspring_maniac
01-21-2005, 04:26 PM
I am sorry next time I will be sure to indent and to use proper paragraph format! lol

the original pyro
01-21-2005, 08:59 PM
In over 1000 conspiracy stories I've heard that blame bush, they can be categorized into three leves, each more extreme than the next:

1)Bush was warned, but was arrogant and paid no attention

2)Bush knew, and allowed it to happen because it played into his plans

3)Bin Ladem is a robot and Bush planned the attacks, even paid for the terrorists' training.

9/11 is something that could have happened decades ago. George Bush did not get in its way, nor did he aid it. He really didnt do anything. Before 9/11, he spent over 40% of his term as president on vacation.

Mota Boy
01-21-2005, 09:15 PM
that is not what i meant yes it would be utterly stupid for him to do that to his own country then again i would not put it past him he is a war lover. i mean yes i bet u a million to one though he did have sumthin to do wit it an if u were to watch the rock against bush dvds u would kno what i am talkin about also listen to the news i mean the newspapers in uk have info about 911 that is true that we have not even heard about! Also bush has no care what so ever for what people think of him an if he does they are the wrong people i mean have u had someone that u know go to war i talk to my grandpa a war veitran an ask him his opinion along with his other friends an they all feel that bush is just risking lives that are not his for his own benefit! I mean fine if u love him love him but, i would not hate him if he actually acred about people other then richies i mean the average person is like a blimp to him until it comes time to voting! face it he suckz look at all the things he has done wrong the tax increases, the war that makes no sense, making people live in fear, the 15% employment loss.I mean i do not get why u r protecting him he has done notting right really if u think about it! He is just a person who wants to have a war and be in control of too much.
Yeah man, I'm with you all the way. Burn the faggots! Spread the Word! Smite the Muslims!

Offspring_maniac
01-22-2005, 06:46 AM
yah he was on vacation doin what? well i mean like him if u want but, i mean that is ur opinion but, common atleast admit that what he is doin is wrong i mean i know u cannot blame everything on him. But the things that he has done he shoulc be punished for. otherwise it is not fair to all the people who have been executed, an people alive i mean bush is like a murderer sending innocent humans to fight for his own benefit. i mean that is only my a million others and proofs opinion though!