PDA

View Full Version : ALL RIGHT, I admit it.

T-6005
05-28-2009, 02:17 PM
Let me be the first to openly admit that about once a week I catch up on what the Anti-Authority group has been saying.

Llamas
05-28-2009, 02:21 PM
Holy shit, this is really strange based on the conversation JN and I were just having.

I can honestly say I've never read that group. However, reading it is fine as long as you don't join or post :P

ad8
05-28-2009, 02:22 PM
I knew it. What's next, standing in my neighbours house with binoculars?
*looks outside*
I knew it.

mrconeman
05-28-2009, 02:35 PM
Forgot it even existed. It's great having probably all of them on ignore.

JohnnyNemesis
05-28-2009, 02:40 PM
I've only visited about, I dunno, 5-10 times. Posted a few times. Then I realized that it was pretty much a microcosm of the BBS as a whole: pointless arguments involving oversensitive people.

At that point, visiting felt redundant. I can watch the same thing here!

JohnnyNemesis
05-28-2009, 02:47 PM
ps. "What, you only visited a few times?!? IT DOESN'T ADD UP!!!"

pps. Seriously though, why the fuck do people keep up with that group? It's not like...interesting or anything. It's just a place for them to bitch to each other about whatever and catch up and be friends and shit. I'm glad they do it there instead of flooding every single thread with it (as opposed to just a few here and there, which is fine). I say let them do their own thing.

T-6005
05-28-2009, 02:54 PM
Backhanded insult aside there, JN, I couldn't tell you why I read it. Or why I read the BBS most days - I just do it because it's there and I can.

ad8
05-28-2009, 02:58 PM
Backhanded insult aside there, JN, I couldn't tell you why I read it. Or why I read the BBS most days - I just do it because it's there and I can.
Quoted for truth. I don't think there is a real need for social groups. They're just another way to fight boredom on here;)

JohnnyNemesis
05-28-2009, 03:01 PM
Fair enough.

What I meant more was that I can see this bringing possibly unwanted attention to AA. And even though I dislike a few people there, I really don't see the need to pick on them in their own group (even though I'm guilty of posting in there a few times myself).

I see the group as harmless and a way for friends to keep up with each other and talk without spamming the BBS.

Somehow this is going to turn into a "IT DOESN'T ADD UP YOU'RE REALLY NOT THAT TALL" argument, and I'm throwing in the towel way in advance. Don't even start it.

Llamas
05-28-2009, 03:09 PM
Somehow this is going to turn into a "IT DOESN'T ADD UP YOU'RE REALLY NOT THAT TALL" argument, and I'm throwing in the towel way in advance.

Holy shit lol.

I just read the last few pages of the group's messages, and my head hurts. I pretty much regret the time I just wasted.

Cock Joke
05-28-2009, 03:36 PM
Let me be the first to openly admit that about once a week I catch up on what the Anti-Authority group has been saying.

Even though everyone already knows this, I'll say it. We're awesome.

Also, ++++++++++++++

IamSam
05-28-2009, 03:39 PM
I read it for the lulz.

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
05-28-2009, 03:54 PM
I read it for the lulz.

http://www.klettern-in-hamburg.de/web/lulz.jpg

Homer
05-28-2009, 05:17 PM
I think I was invited to that group, but I ignored it.

T-6005
05-28-2009, 07:02 PM
Also, ++++++++++++++

I'll take that to mean you upped my repz.

SuperKnux
05-28-2009, 07:17 PM
What I meant more was that I can see this bringing possibly unwanted attention to AA.

Yup, I didn't really know it existed till I read this thread. Now I'm curious. :/

Bipolar Bear
05-28-2009, 09:14 PM
For those of you who aren't familiar with Anti-Authority (AA for short), it is a group which promotes freedom of speech and fair treatment on these boards. I am proud to say that we stand up for the underdogs, those who get picked on by the gangs of elitist members, and the innocent members which get banned by the power-hungry mods. We fight the dictatorship-style regime imposed on us here. It is not an easy task but we believe in our cause and are willing to fight until the end, for the good of everyone here.

I would also like to take this occasion to post my "free davo" image once again:

http://manyprizes.webs.com/freedavo.JPG

IamSam
05-28-2009, 09:39 PM
However, Anti-Authority also supports water boarding, genetic testing on puppies, and tainting water supplies with depleted uranium.

Bipolar Bear
05-28-2009, 09:57 PM
However, Anti-Authority also supports water boarding, genetic testing on puppies, and tainting water supplies with depleted uranium.

LIES! we never supported waterboarding

SweetTatyana
05-28-2009, 10:05 PM
hehe that was cute.

who are the innocent members that have been banned? I'm a little bit surprised of this AA group since I haven't even notice much authority on the boards myself (hope that doesnt offend anyone)

edit: abuse of authority

Bipolar Bear
05-28-2009, 10:11 PM
hehe that was cute.

who are the innocent members that have been banned? I'm a little bit surprised of this AA group since I haven't even notice much authority on the boards myself (hope that doesnt offend anyone)

CUTE!?!?! We are not cute! We are fierce and menacing! :mad:

SweetTatyana
05-28-2009, 10:25 PM
Oh no your joke with the waterboarding was cute silly.

Maybe it was the menacing that got some of the buddies banned in the first place?

IamSam
05-28-2009, 10:47 PM
LIES! we never supported waterboarding

Then how do you explain THIS?!?

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0fOW2qs7C77hi/610x.jpg

He does NOT look happy people. Remember, AA condones this activity.

Lizardus
05-28-2009, 11:04 PM
For those of you who aren't familiar with Alcoholics-Anonimous (AA for short) ...

My work here is done.

Bipolar Bear
05-28-2009, 11:14 PM
Then how do you explain THIS?!?

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0fOW2qs7C77hi/610x.jpg

He does NOT look happy people. Remember, AA condones this activity.

AUCUN RAPPORT DU TOUT
I love it!

By the way, WHAAAT? he is having the time of his life!

Maybe it was the menacing that got some of the buddies banned in the first place?

A couple death threats here and there, come on! Nobody's perfect.

Cock Joke
05-28-2009, 11:49 PM
I'll take that to mean you upped my repz.

'K sure.

*snicker*

ninthz
05-29-2009, 12:17 AM
I scoped out this page because I thought you were going to say something super gay like "I've read all of the Twilight series and have a total dickcrush on Cedric Diggory from HP4".

Then I saw it was about opening a forum for those one guys and most of my page was like "lolignorelollistlol" and was let down. I wanted to laugh at you and call you Michael J. Broni for RickyCrack to read, but you just really made me feel shame. Please don't do that again, it makes me go :(:(:(.

RickyCrack
05-29-2009, 01:29 AM
he got his ears pierced. AT CLAIRES. IN THE MALL.

Omni
05-29-2009, 01:46 AM
For those of you who aren't familiar with Anti-Authority (AA for short), it is a group which promotes freedom of speech and fair treatment on these boards. I am proud to say that we stand up for the underdogs, those who get picked on by the gangs of elitist members, and the innocent members which get banned by the power-hungry mods. We fight the dictatorship-style regime imposed on us here. It is not an easy task but we believe in our cause and are willing to fight until the end, for the good of everyone here.

Have you ever just considered cleaning up your act and joining the elitists? Also, I'd like for you to tell me some of the completely innocent members who got banned, for my own info. I wasn't aware the mods drew names out of a hat every Tuesday to get slapped with the gavel.

wheelchairman
05-29-2009, 07:25 AM
I just looked at it now. I basically agree with JN.

Although I was amused by how easily they can troll 1565. Wtf?

Little_Miss_1565
05-29-2009, 07:29 AM
Although I was amused by how easily they can troll 1565. Wtf?

Hey, I'm human. I don't take kindly to people being obsessed with everything I do.

SweetTatyana
05-29-2009, 08:59 AM
Honestly BB, Death threats, real or joking, are not funny and you can get in a lot of trouble for sending them. That kind of stuff is taken really seriously now-a-days.
Seriously, don't get so worked up over the forums, people here like you, I don't see why you are getting so upset. Really though, if you are getting that upset over a forum maybe it's not worth having as a hobby?

JohnnyNemesis
05-29-2009, 09:58 AM
Really though, if you are getting that upset over a forum maybe it's not worth having as a hobby?

I'm pretty sure that getting worked up over stuff on the forum is exactly what they enjoy about being here, which is why some of what they complain about has no basis in reality. I've decided to just let it slide, makes life easier.

http://manyprizes.webs.com/freedavo.JPG

Fucking awesome. I lol'd in a major way when I saw this.

bighead384
05-29-2009, 11:33 AM
AA is for punx only. Only non-conformists are welcome in that group. You wouldn't understand.

I won't rest until AA has defeated the angry intellectuals, one by one! AA or AI...which side are YOU on?

Bipolar Bear
05-29-2009, 11:50 AM
Honestly BB, Death threats, real or joking, are not funny and you can get in a lot of trouble for sending them. That kind of stuff is taken really seriously now-a-days.
Seriously, don't get so worked up over the forums, people here like you, I don't see why you are getting so upset. Really though, if you are getting that upset over a forum maybe it's not worth having as a hobby?

Death threats over the internet are common shit, come on. Who takes them seriously? I apologized a really short time after because I felt bad, and that occurred about a year ago. Do you really think I should get constantly reminded of this whenever I open my mouth?

It's not as if I really meant to kill anyone, that's fucking ridiculous! I'm sure 1565 knows that too, it's just an easy way out for her whenever we're arguing.

"SAYS THE GUY WHO SENDS DEATH THREATS!!!"
*close thread*

JohnnyNemesis
05-29-2009, 12:10 PM
^Please keep this thread funny and stupid, not stupid and stupid. I was, like, happy and shit while I was reading this.

ps. I'll join AA, lolz.

Bipolar Bear
05-29-2009, 12:24 PM
ps. I'll join AA, lolz.

Alright! Don't worry, if anyone asks, you joined for ironic purposes. We can continue to discuss our secret plans to bring down the administration in our PM's.

By the way, I got the molotov cocktails you requested

JohnnyNemesis
05-29-2009, 12:27 PM
By the way, I got the molotov cocktails you requested

Oh! Yes...those...heh....um...leave them out back...

ad8
05-29-2009, 12:57 PM
Oh! Yes...those...heh....um...leave them out back...
Dude, chill out! You're black, not muslim;)

Cock Joke
05-29-2009, 02:38 PM
Hey, I'm human. I don't take kindly to people being obsessed with everything I do.

You seem to be obsessed with everything Anti-Authority does lately.

JohnnyNemesis
05-29-2009, 02:43 PM
Dude, chill out! You're black, not muslim;)

HEY! I CAN BE BOTH!!!

You seem to be obsessed with everything Anti-Authority does lately.

OH YEAH? Well she's rubber and you're glue!!!

Cock Joke
05-29-2009, 02:47 PM
AND she posts in there like...every single day.

_Lost_
05-29-2009, 04:27 PM
I would like to thank Bipolar Bear for bringing me the lulz four or five times today while I've been reading through everything that's been going on here lately.

IamSam
05-29-2009, 04:35 PM
AA likes pedophiles and wear rapist glasses. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVcyNANK5cY)

Bipolar Bear
05-29-2009, 04:36 PM
I would like to thank Bipolar Bear for bringing me the lulz four or five times today while I've been reading through everything that's been going on here lately.

My pleasure. :cool:

Although I still don't get what's so cute/funny about this whole situation.

http://www.nouvelordremondial.cc/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/its-a-conspiracy.jpg

Omni
05-29-2009, 04:40 PM
HEY! I CAN BE BOTH!!!

What's the difference? Neither are real people.

0r4ng3
05-29-2009, 04:50 PM
AA likes pedophiles and wear rapist glasses. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVcyNANK5cY)
They sure like their pedophiles. They have the beards (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15S0g8pG6HU&feature=related) to prove it.