PDA

View Full Version : I hate Daniel Radcliffe

Duskygrin
05-30-2009, 06:53 AM
He may think he's the bee's knees, but in reality he's awful-looking - indeed he looks the Jew he is - and in addition, he can't act. AND he's a rich, snotty teen.

Now if he could just walk under a truck's wheels - running at full lam - that'd be perfect.

*rubs hands in gleeful anticipation*

Oxygene
05-30-2009, 07:08 AM
He may think he's the bee's knees, but in reality he's awful-looking - indeed he looks the Jew he is - and in addition, he can't act. AND he's a rich, snotty teen.

Now if he could just walk under a truck's wheels - running at full lam - that'd be perfect.

*rubs hands in gleeful anticipation*

jew... oh-oh :)

Szandi
05-30-2009, 07:17 AM
Jew? I don't think so. but my favourite is Rupert Grint.

Szandi
05-30-2009, 07:19 AM
...and I don't hate him. He's cool.

Andy
05-30-2009, 07:23 AM
Maria - the boards favourite anti-semite.

drummerbecca
05-30-2009, 07:27 AM
*yawn*

I know it's good to vent but fuck, is there anything you do like?
Other than yourself?

Szandi
05-30-2009, 07:31 AM
*yawn*

I know it's good to vent but fuck, is there anything you do like?

Hitler?
but..maybe...She will say: Hitler is jew...:rolleyes:

Bipolar Bear
05-30-2009, 07:49 AM
I don't hate him. In fact, I don't give a fuck about him, and you shouldn't too.

RageAndLov
05-30-2009, 08:04 AM
I don't mind him as an actor.
http://www.icanhasmotivation.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/theinternet.jpg

the_real_potomek
05-30-2009, 08:08 AM
I don't like him, but also don't hate him. And I don't know why so many people say he's handsome...he isn't though!

Duskygrin
05-30-2009, 08:32 AM
Maybe they say he's handsome because he's young, rich and famous?

And that sort of automatically makes him eligible?

He really is fuck-ugly.

Bipolar Bear
05-30-2009, 08:37 AM
I don't like him, but also don't hate him. And I don't know why so many people say he's handsome...he isn't though!

I know lol

http://www.thecinemasource.com/moviesdb/images/Daniel_Radcliffe_1.jpg

Duskygrin
05-30-2009, 08:38 AM
There's a red cross on your pic, I can't see it.

Not that I desperately want to, but...

Bipolar Bear
05-30-2009, 08:39 AM
There's a red cross on your pic, I can't see it.

Not that I desperately want to, but...

idk, it works for me

Duskygrin
05-30-2009, 08:43 AM
Hitler?
but..maybe...She will say: Hitler is jew...:rolleyes:

I don't know about Hitler, although he might have been - I read that in Peter O'Toole's memoirs - but Daniel is, and he looks it. In fact when my mum first fell on one of Radcliffe's pics she exclaimed "heavens, what an ugly Jew" and I said he certainly wasn't, to which she looked at me the way you might a brainless goat, and she asked me to check out my facts.

He does have more than an ounce of Jewish blood. I've always thought Jews were the cleverest fellows out there, and the greatest scientists, pianists, etc were often Jewish (also because they prize success above all things) and I read somewhere that it's good to have at least SOME Jewish blood in you, it makes you a better-looking, more intelligent person, somehow (I don't see how, but let's hope I'm part Jewish anyway, since it's supposed to help).

And while I love Horowitz and others, I can't help feeling that Daniel Radcliffe looks like the rear end of a cow.

Duskygrin
05-30-2009, 08:45 AM
idk, it works for me

I don't have permission to access that server, it says.

Edit: I c/p the "properties" tag of the first pic, and somehow it worked.

So yeah, he looks himself, fuck-ugly; I'm not sure what feature it is that gives him this twisted appearance, but give him a couple of pounds, a hump, and he's ready to act the Hunchback of Notre-Dame.

Nina
05-30-2009, 10:25 AM
I never understood the hype. One of these days I'll watch a Potter movie, until then it'll be a mystery to me as to why anyone cares for him. Wasnt he naked on stage for a while? idk.

Szandi
05-30-2009, 10:44 AM
Maybe they say he's handsome because he's young, rich and famous?

And that sort of automatically makes him eligible?

He really is fuck-ugly.

I like him 'cause I like Harry Potter.
You hate him 'cause He's rich and famous.

Szandi
05-30-2009, 10:55 AM
I don't know about Hitler, although he might have been - I read that in Peter O'Toole's memoirs - but Daniel is, and he looks it. In fact when my mum first fell on one of Radcliffe's pics she exclaimed "heavens, what an ugly Jew" and I said he certainly wasn't, to which she looked at me the way you might a brainless goat, and she asked me to check out my facts.

He does have more than an ounce of Jewish blood. I've always thought Jews were the cleverest fellows out there, and the greatest scientists, pianists, etc were often Jewish (also because they prize success above all things) and I read somewhere that it's good to have at least SOME Jewish blood in you, it makes you a better-looking, more intelligent person, somehow (I don't see how, but let's hope I'm part Jewish anyway, since it's supposed to help).

And while I love Horowitz and others, I can't help feeling that Daniel Radcliffe looks like the rear end of a cow.

ok, I don't care he is jew or not. I don't hate jews. I hate gypsies.

Duskygrin
05-30-2009, 11:10 AM
Oh, move over, you bore.

Szandi
05-30-2009, 11:29 AM
you jew.:)

Duskygrin
05-30-2009, 12:06 PM
It's true, I'm notoriously tight-fisted.

Though that might also be the Scot in me, I wouldn't know.

Outerspaceman21
05-30-2009, 12:08 PM
I don't really care for him either. I'd rather bone his asian girlfriend.

Little_Miss_1565
05-30-2009, 01:45 PM
Wow, Maria is a tool.

drummerbecca
05-30-2009, 01:48 PM
Wow, Maria is a tool.

I hope this was a serious statement...

Duskygrin
05-30-2009, 02:29 PM
Ha! Somebody sure is chasing me...

Les Paul Girl
05-30-2009, 02:33 PM
I don't know, I kinda like him :rolleyes:

Rutegard
05-30-2009, 02:39 PM
i think that u r ugly too, and so wut?

Duskygrin
05-30-2009, 02:43 PM
My looks are my concern, and I make it my business to be beautiful.

A rather strange remark yours is, then.

Rutegard
05-30-2009, 02:44 PM
u r not even professional...

Duskygrin
05-30-2009, 02:48 PM
No need to put your bitterness across just because I find Radcliffe's twisted smile and hooked nose spread across magazines' covers rather revolting.

But, say what you please, and since what you have to say is in the line of personal disparagements, I won't care to answer you back.

Rutegard
05-30-2009, 02:49 PM

drummerbecca
05-30-2009, 02:55 PM
My looks are my concern, and I make it my business to be beautiful.

Hmm, I really hope you were trying to be funny by making a comment as pompous as that.

Duskygrin
05-30-2009, 03:00 PM
Well, I don't know; after all, YOU do make it your business to be a thread-nuisance. Beat it, will you? Or find out a pic of his where he looks ok. Considering that all of his pictures are air-brushed, and that none is remotely adequate, I'm giving you a mile-long handicap.

drummerbecca
05-30-2009, 03:05 PM
Why does something like finding a person unattractive warrant starting a thread about it? It's becoming more obvious by the minute that the only person you think is attractive is yourself. If you don't want people to post in your thread, don't fucking make one!

Rutegard
05-30-2009, 03:08 PM
Why does something like finding a person unattractive warrant starting a thread about it? It's becoming more obvious by the minute that the only person you think is attractive is yourself. If you don't want people to post in your thread, don't fucking make one!

LOL :D

but seriouly, dont give her wut she wants :P ya know how she really loves this attention and related stuff, it usually happens when one is feeling like crap or IS crap, whatever!

just let her die on her own shit and hopefully she will do it really really far away from us!

Duskygrin
05-30-2009, 03:09 PM
Wuahaha! Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

Now this thread wasn't just about an unattractive person; it was about Daniel Radcliffe, and the way his nasty mug covers front pages just because he was *gasps* HARRY POTTER.

Nevertheless, because I'm an easy person, I made this thread without any particular design: if you want to talk about flowers, let's talk about flowers.

But I'd rather you just beat it.

Les Paul Girl
05-30-2009, 03:10 PM
I think it's kind of amazing that a semi-celebrity like Daniel Radcliffe can inspire a thread like this. I have a lot of people close to me worthy of my hate (and many of them are probably by most standards really unattractive). I'd rather hate on them than on Radcliffe, but please - continue...

Duskygrin
05-30-2009, 03:14 PM
Well, there's this person in my office... he's highly-placed, and he's obese... and I don't particularly like him...

But actually, he troubles me far too much for me to make a thread about him. I tend to "hate on" (as you put it) more general things here... the weather... Radcliffe...

drummerbecca
05-30-2009, 03:18 PM
Wuahaha! Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

Now this thread wasn't just about an unattractive person; it was about Daniel Radcliffe, and the way his nasty mug covers front pages just because he was *gasps* HARRY POTTER.

Nevertheless, because I'm an easy person, I made this thread without any particular design: if you want to talk about flowers, let's talk about flowers.

But I'd rather you just beat it.

Really, why does it matter? "Ugly" people appear on magazine covers all the time. As do talentless people. Or rich people. In fact, have a look at the front cover of any "cosmo" magazine and you have a combination of all 3 of those things, wrapped up in a matchstick.

Duskygrin
05-30-2009, 03:22 PM
I don't read mags, the TV magazine fell into my bored hands as I was checking out of the mall buying groceries (how interesting my life is, isn't it just) it was about teen-millionaires, most of them were ok, but he just looked so smug, ugly and... yuck, I put back the mag in disgust.

But no, I don't really give two shits about him DEEP INSIDE; in my heart of hearts, I don't REALLY care, you see.

Just thought I'd mention that, as you seem to be under the impression that my world is upside down because he exists. I just figured I'd make a thread about him... that was him or hay fever, really.