PDA

View Full Version : Gold Shit French Frog

Duskygrin
05-30-2009, 03:39 PM
. .

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
05-30-2009, 03:56 PM
they look like fuckers that need to be hit between the eyes

but on a serious note- they might be one single user trying to make mods life miserable. or one single person making these accounts.for what? i don't care

IamSam
05-30-2009, 03:58 PM
It's HAU. Ignore it.

05-30-2009, 04:00 PM
who's HAU?

05-30-2009, 04:01 PM
who's HAU?

fo shizzle
who's HAU?

05-30-2009, 04:10 PM
ooooohhhhhhhh
so he's a troll like ipunk

RageAndLov
05-30-2009, 04:13 PM
I have never understood why HAU was banned. The posts he made wasn't any troll-ish as far as I could see.

05-30-2009, 04:18 PM
Oh, I don't know who ipunk is.

http://www.offspring.com/forums/member.php?u=26520

Omni
05-30-2009, 04:31 PM
I have never understood why HAU was banned. The posts he made wasn't any troll-ish as far as I could see.

Eh, he had a couple of stunts. Namely one he pulled with Sinister a couple years back that we all (including me) had a good chuckle over, but it was tasteless overall. I never kept up with most of his shenanigans, I just remember he was liked by mostly everyone for years, and then in a matter of like a week, he was getting banned.

Oxygene
05-30-2009, 04:53 PM

I'm hoping he was banned because he was openly a racist fuck.

05-30-2009, 04:57 PM
T-6005 has been viewing this thread for a while now
maybe he wants to post something. hmmm

Skinny
05-30-2009, 05:01 PM
Damn, I wish I had come up with an original name like that..

Bipolar Bear
05-30-2009, 05:57 PM
He got two warnings for small meaningless incidents, feared getting banned, and got pissed against the mods. A bit later he got a small two-day ban (approx) for being racist, but he got so insulted and pissed over it that he began acting more and more against the rules, breaking them (ex. insulting members openly, posting NSFW pictures, being more racist) until he finally got a permanent ban.

05-30-2009, 06:27 PM
Thanks for reporting to duty, Private Dick. *taps him twice on the shoulder*

what the hell's that supposed to mean

T-6005
05-30-2009, 06:37 PM
T-6005 has been viewing this thread for a while now
maybe he wants to post something. hmmm

If you look at a thread and then close the boards, your status will still be looking at that thread for the next 15 minutes.

Cock Joke
05-30-2009, 07:19 PM
Who are they? They look dangerous.

They're after your soul!!!!!!!! Mwahahahahaha

Napoleon Bonaparte
05-31-2009, 04:17 AM
HAU, alias HeadAroundU, his real forename is Lubomir - missing an accent somewhere on a vowel - is really a Slovak.

In his early twenties, height around... 5'9 I'd say, middle-built. Likes to show off his pecs. Also relishes talking like an ass. His English had consistently improved in here and by the time he was banned, he was fairly understandable.

Studied engineering I believe, at uni. Electrical engineering, as I recall, but I might be wrong there.

Wasn't popular till he was accepted by the "crew" then started making it all bad for himself all over again, and got finally banned, how or why, I do not know, as I didn't follow the story. I may not recall his story at all correctly, but this is the way it went for me. It's highly subjective.
I'm not a tinny fucker like Napoleon Bonaparte. I'm 6'3''. Get your facts straight.

Offspring-Junkie
05-31-2009, 04:35 AM
Is it you, HAU?

Napoleon Bonaparte
05-31-2009, 04:46 AM
Yeah baby, what do you want? An autograph? :d

Offspring-Junkie
05-31-2009, 05:05 AM
You're not that popular. I was just surprised.

Napoleon Bonaparte
05-31-2009, 05:15 AM
Apparently, I'm popular at least for you if you were surprised. :d

ad8
05-31-2009, 07:11 AM
There's a user called like that, except it's all in caps, says "0 posts" under him but apparently he's visited my page, and so has "Gold Shit Awkward Tits", although that one was banned it seems, though it also says "0 posts". And there's another one called "Gold Shit Llama" but I don't know whether they were banned or not.

Who are they? They look dangerous.
Add GOLD SHIT NAZI ad8 to the list;) That one visited my profile, just as LOL 1565 IS TATTOO HO and
LOL JONY NEMSIS IS TANNED:D

_Lost_
05-31-2009, 04:02 PM
ooooohhhhhhhh
so he's a troll like ipunk
ipunk isn't like HAU. she's just dumb (no offense maria). He deliberately sets out to piss people off and apparently is on a new account creating spree. For the most part, he didn't bother me and I don't have a problem with him. Most of the few interactions I've had with him were perfectly pleasant.

Most of the posts got deleted before anyone saw them. I only heard about them because randman is nocturnal and witnessed the spamming sprees.

05-31-2009, 04:05 PM
Most of the posts got deleted before anyone saw them. I only heard about them because randman is nocturnal and witnessed the spamming sprees.
i've noticed he's nocturnal
his post are late night. not that i stay up so late because i don't think BBss's are interesting at night

dff_punk
05-31-2009, 04:10 PM
his post are late night. not that i stay up so late because i don't think BBss's are interesting at night

Are you aware that people here are from different timezones?

Rooster
05-31-2009, 04:12 PM
Anyone up for a bet when HAU is going to appear the next time?

_Lost_
05-31-2009, 04:18 PM
lol. he works 3rd shift.

Are you aware that people here are from different timezones?
we are all from the same state.

05-31-2009, 04:41 PM
Anyone up for a bet when HAU is going to appear the next time?

if he uses a famous name from history as his username, i wish for it to be Joseph Stalin. He's the shit(if you ignore the fact he killed like 25million people)overall his a good dictator cuz he brought russia(a.k.a. the soviet union) to power.

Rooster
05-31-2009, 04:50 PM
if he uses a famous name from history as his username, i wish for it to be Joseph Stalin. He's the shit(if you ignore the fact he killed like 25million people)overall his a good dictator cuz he brought russia(a.k.a. the soviet union) to power.

Or maybe he'll be GOLD SHIT ORANGE RAPTOR or something :rolleyes:

By the way, nice avatar... I made that pic :D

05-31-2009, 04:58 PM
Or maybe he'll be GOLD SHIT ORANGE RAPTOR or something :rolleyes:

By the way, nice avatar... I made that pic :D

i thought it was awesome. i found it in the make fun of this pic thread. thanks for making it

Rooster
05-31-2009, 05:02 PM
i thought it was awesome. i found it in the make fun of this pic thread. thanks for making it

No problem :). Greg's face could be better though, but somehow it was harder to find a good picture of him that i could use :D

I got the idea when somebody posted that Dexter once said he wished he would play in that film...

Anyway, we're getting off-topic here... I say HAU will appear again at least once in eight hours from now on...

edit: it seems my predictions were false...