PDA

View Full Version : Artist of the Month, June '09: The Ricetigers

ad8
06-01-2009, 01:07 AM
Intro
Hi. I am Mr. Ricetigers. That means I write most of the music for this "band". We are currently 2 members and constantly searching for 2 more to be able to practise our stuff and play gigs.

Musical Style
Well... should I say punk? I don't know. I guess the majority of our music can be described as punk-influenced alternative rock. There are a few exceptions, though. Since I try not to write the same kind of song all the time, I like writing experimental songs influenced by many genres(for example Jazz, Classic Rock, Metal, etc.).

Musical Background/influences/etc
I have always been a fan of music and I have played instruments for a very long time, so there's on the one hand classical music and blues music that I played on the piano and on the other hand the music that I listened to on the radio/cd player/internet that influenced me. Some of my first cds were Robbie Williams albums. From that point on I listened through many popular rock bands until I discovered punk rock, which was more interesting to me than anything else I had heard. To be more precisely, I think it was the german band "Die Ärzte" that got me into punk rock.

Music

http://myspace.com/ricetigers

The first album:
8 (2008) (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HWAN2EBY)

The second album:
Toy Of The System (2009) (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GAKZ7G0Y)

The third and latest album:
Great Moments Of Modern Society (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9V6U6YA1)

Lyrics for GMMS (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EUEU8DXB)

I am currently working on a fourth album. You'll be able to listen to the first singles from that one during this month on our myspace.

I hope you enjoy it!:D
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVdK8RcrRJY)

randman21
06-01-2009, 02:06 AM
Yeah man! Definitely deserved. You are, like, the hardest working person around here. On second thought, it's a toss-up between you and Tim & co. :D

Lately, one of my favorite things about your music is how abstract it can sometimes be. Unlike mine, where it's usually "8 bars of this, 12 of that," you have been known to have like a minute of just slow, echoey guitar at an indeterminate tempo that builds back up into a steady, driving beat. It keeps the listener honest. You can't take anything for granted with the Ricetigers. ;) And to think, the first time I listened to you guys, I didn't like it at all. By the second time, I thought it was the greatest thing ever. I don't know what happened in that short time between the two listens (it was about a week or so), but great job!

Hehe, that video was pretty cool.

Also, is it too late to make the poll private? I'd like the result to be a surprise.

ad8
06-01-2009, 02:24 AM
Yeah man! Definitely deserved. You are, like, the hardest working person around here. On second thought, it's a toss-up between you and Tim & co. :D

Lately, one of my favorite things about your music is how abstract it can sometimes be. Unlike mine, where it's usually "8 bars of this, 12 of that," you have been known to have like a minute of just slow, echoey guitar at an indeterminate tempo that builds back up into a steady, driving beat. It keeps the listener honest. You can't take anything for granted with the Ricetigers. ;) And to think, the first time I listened to you guys, I didn't like it at all. By the second time, I thought it was the greatest thing ever. I don't know what happened in that short time between the two listens (it was about a week or so), but great job!

Hehe, that video was pretty cool.

Also, is it too late to make the poll private? I'd like the result to be a surprise.
Thank you:) I try to keep my music diverse and it's always cool to hear that other people think that it is diverse. Also, I didn't know that there is an option to make a poll private. I just thought it was possible to display who voted. I'll see if I can still change that.
EDIT: I didn't find a way to edit the poll. Are the mods able to change it?

randman21
06-01-2009, 02:26 AM
Also, I didn't know that there is an option to make a poll private. I just thought it was possible to display who voted. I'll see if I can still change that.
Oh, fux. You're right. That doesn't exist. I guess a poll would be rather useless without results haha. :o

Llamas
06-01-2009, 02:42 AM
Coneman and Lost aren't on your list. Also, I think Thibault was already the artist of the month once. And I approve of this artist of the month. You didn't waste any time! haha.

ad8
06-01-2009, 02:45 AM
Coneman and Lost aren't on your list. Also, I think Thibault was already the artist of the month once. And I approve of this artist of the month. You didn't waste any time! haha.

Oh, damn. You're right. I'll see if I can delete the old poll and create a new one.
EDIT: I can't edit the poll anymore. Are the mods able to do that?

Rooster
06-01-2009, 03:17 AM
Deffinitely deserved! Have a great celebration and get drunk (any excuse for partying and getting drunk is a good excuse :D)

Free?
06-01-2009, 04:15 AM
Well deserved! 3 albums in 2 years is a crazy tempo, only Static Martyr can keep up with you :P.

As for the poll-shmoll thing. Well, obviously, people here are lazy when it comes to voting for an AOTM, so I don't see any problem if the choice will be from the responsible person like it was in the first time with Vera. All the PM's with the choices should be welcome as well, but since we're lazy enough not to vote at all, let the thread's creator decide.
ad, you did a great job on making the poll, IMO it was a much bigger effort than it was necessary. 10 cool points to you!

Blitzkrieg Bop
06-01-2009, 04:59 AM
Congrats Adrian ... definitely well deserved. All your albums rock, however I am in love with the third one and can't wait for the forth ... bring on those singles :) I'll watch the youtube video later because I don't have access from work.

As for the poll, thanks for putting in the effort, most of those bands I didn't even know existed and will now make an effort to pay more attention to them. However, I already know who my July vote will be for ;)

Free? to be honest, I don't think that not voting is part of being lazy, I just discovered a few days ago that I was entitled to vote as well because I always assumed it was only open to people in bands.

Outerspaceman21
06-01-2009, 07:24 AM
Voted for Llamas.

ad8
06-01-2009, 10:17 AM
Deffinitely deserved! Have a great celebration and get drunk (any excuse for partying and getting drunk is a good excuse :D)
Thanks! I'll see what I can do... I could swear that this bottle of absinthe on the shelf is staring at me:D

Well deserved! 3 albums in 2 years is a crazy tempo, only Static Martyr can keep up with you :P.

As for the poll-shmoll thing. Well, obviously, people here are lazy when it comes to voting for an AOTM, so I don't see any problem if the choice will be from the responsible person like it was in the first time with Vera. All the PM's with the choices should be welcome as well, but since we're lazy enough not to vote at all, let the thread's creator decide.
ad, you did a great job on making the poll, IMO it was a much bigger effort than it was necessary. 10 cool points to you!
Thank you! I think the poll is the best solution since everyone knows that they're entitled to vote and everyone knows for who they can vote for.

Congrats Adrian ... definitely well deserved. All your albums rock, however I am in love with the third one and can't wait for the forth ... bring on those singles I'll watch the youtube video later because I don't have access from work.

As for the poll, thanks for putting in the effort, most of those bands I didn't even know existed and will now make an effort to pay more attention to them. However, I already know who my July vote will be for

Free? to be honest, I don't think that not voting is part of being lazy, I just discovered a few days ago that I was entitled to vote as well because I always assumed it was only open to people in bands.
Thanks! I also like the third album best. The fourth album will be a bit different, but the stuff that we've(yeah, we have 2 songs with both of us singing already) made seems pretty cool so far.

Also you may have noticed that the first "single" from the upcoming album is on our myspace. It is called "The Night" and it's a song inspired by one local band from my home town. It was created after a little discussion between me and my guitarist since he always wants less punk-ish stuff and more indie-esque songs. So there was this one band that both of us enjoy listening to and I thought something like "Well, what's so special about their music?" and tried to make a song that sounded like them:D
Here it is:

Lyrics:

The Night
Empty roads and darkened houses
I pass them quietly
With nobody in my sight
Silence floats around me

Soothing words come unexpected
In comes the irony
This is life at its very best
Paradoxes whisper inwardly

You don't get what you want
You don't feel like you are done
Always on the wrong side

The night is your day
Discomfort will not fade
Forever to abide

The day turns into a nightmare
My troubles won't dissolve
Interferences are hard to bear
The sun can't help me to absolve

Disturbing shouts come unexpected
In comes the irony
Paradoxes they will let you see that
Life goes on erratically

You don't get what you want
You don't feel like you are done
Always on the wrong side

The night is your day
Discomfort will not fade
Forever to abide

ps: I'm a little insecure about these lyrics, so feel free to point out grammar mistakes :o

Blitzkrieg Bop
06-01-2009, 11:32 AM
I hope you enjoy it!:D
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVdK8RcrRJY)

Really cool and sexy if I may say so :)
But you sounded so disappointed that we might be the only fan base you might ever have :D

Homer
06-01-2009, 12:11 PM
Excellent, well deserved, man! You definitely strive hard at what you do, and you definitely have a different type of music going for you.

That said, I enjoyed the video. Made me laugh.

ad8
06-01-2009, 02:16 PM
Really cool and sexy if I may say so :)
But you sounded so disappointed that we might be the only fan base you might ever have
Heh, thanks! I guess that's how it's going to be:( ...:D

Excellent, well deserved, man! You definitely strive hard at what you do, and you definitely have a different type of music going for you.

That said, I enjoyed the video. Made me laugh.
Thank you, too! Actually it was you and your videos who inspired me to make one;)

_Lost_
06-02-2009, 08:13 AM
Coneman and Lost aren't on your list.

This.

But I approve of this AOTM. Your songs typically make me grin. :D

ad8
06-02-2009, 10:13 AM
This.

I'm really sorry about that. I think the only solution is that all the votes for Mr Coneman or Lost are sent to me by pm.

JohnnyNemesis
06-02-2009, 12:33 PM
Quick notes:

-I don't know who voted for me, but thank you!

-I added coneman and Lost to the list; I apologize for not doing so sooner.

-Fuck yes, Ricetigers (I have always loved "I Don't Live For You" in particular)!!!

ad8
06-02-2009, 01:52 PM
Quick notes:

-Fuck yes, Ricetigers (I have always loved "I Don't Live For You" in particular)!!!
Thanks for adding Coneman and Lost; that's great! I think the poll is very well received since there are more votes after 3 days already than in the 2 months before. Great Success!(spoken with a Borat voice:D)
Also, I'm happy to see that you like I Don't Live For You, too:) It's one of my favourites, too.
Side note: I will probably play a gig this summer with the Ricetigers:) I only need to hire a drummer now and start practising. I should organise pro-shots:D

JohnnyNemesis
06-02-2009, 01:54 PM
Ricetigers gig in New York, please.

:)

ad8
06-02-2009, 02:02 PM
Ricetigers gig in New York, please.

:)

Only if I get DaPantz to support me... and only if that's the start of a North American tour with gigs in Fayetteville, Axis and Winnipeg... I think it is obvious who would support us there;)

Homer
06-02-2009, 02:26 PM
Thank you, too! Actually it was you and your videos who inspired me to make one;)

Beautiful.

Only if I get DaPantz to support me... and only if that's the start of a North American tour with gigs in Fayetteville, Axis and Winnipeg... I think it is obvious who would support us there;)

idonnnoooooo lol!1

ad8
06-08-2009, 02:23 AM
Alright, the first week of my famous month has passed so I decided to upload another song from the upcoming album to our myspace. I have about 16 songs demo'd already and I think between 13 and 16 will make it on the album.
This one is a song that is definately going to be on the new album, so enjoy the second "single"!:D

Lyrics:

Perspective
History's a matter of perspective
So you can be a glorious hero, too.
Future is a matter of perspective
Yesterday could not foresee todays' you

There will always be problems in the world
As there will always be perspectives
What your eyes don't see does not attain you personally
No matter how dramatic for your community

Racism's a matter of perspective
That's why you can't teach it away with your values
Liberty's a matter of perspective
Your idea of heaven could be my idea of hell

There will always be problems in the world
As there will always be perspectives
What your eyes don't see does not attain you personally
No matter how dramatic for your community
Feel free to point out language/grammar mistakes as I am never really sure about the correctness of my lyrics:o

ad8
06-09-2009, 12:06 PM
So, I tried to come up with some album titles today, but I can't really decide. Which one of these titles would you prefer?

When The World Is Not Enough
Road To Nowhere
Run (Away) From The World

Other than that, I'm probably going to start re-recording all the songs for the fourth album tomorrow since I got a new microphone today:) Maybe I'll have the first new version done by tomorrow.

darea
06-13-2009, 05:02 AM
This.

But you are on the list as KD Shelton, aren't you?

I like Road to nowhere.

randman21
06-13-2009, 06:21 AM
Quick notes:

ad8
06-14-2009, 03:13 AM
I just uploaded a re-recording of Mature. I really like that song and I thought I had to make a less horrible version. I hope you like it!

Static_Martyr
06-14-2009, 09:07 AM
I realized, with some degree of incredulity, that I have yet to hear anything that you have recorded. I wondered how that was even possible, and so I decided to wander over here and download everything.

I'll be listening here in a few minutes. Let ya know how it goes when I'm done~

Static_Martyr
06-15-2009, 12:37 PM
Alright, I listened to all three albums last night while I was level grinding on Digital Devil Saga :)

The first thing I have to say is this....for the longest time, I was trying to think of who you remind me of. Then I realized, you don't really remind me of anyone. If there's one thing I can say about your work, it's that it is pretty damn original (don't worry, that's a compliment~). Although I would say that your voice reminds me of the guy from Rammstein somewhat, but I imagine that's just because it's really deep (like it seems to be for a lot of folks hailing from the direction of Austria/Germany).

Second; there's something awfully charming about the way you've put everything together. I can't quite put my finger on it --- as I've only heard most of it once --- but there are quite a few tunes that stuck in my head even on the first listen. That's very uncommon for me with regard to any genre short of heavily melodic/poppy stuff. The fact that your music is more, how should I say, metal/industrial/punk sounding, and with less focus on straight up pop melody, is what makes this "stickiness" so amazing to me.

Also I should add that I absolutely adored your "love songs;" My Girlfriend is the one that I've been listening to, both because it's funny/great and because it's very similar to a song I almost wrote but didn't about a year ago, but there was another one too --- the one that goes like, "I want to hold you tight" and all that. I thought your voice really made that song unique~ Most folks with a voice as deep and penetrating as yours wouldn't bother with something so light, but I'm intrigued that you've done just that. It reminds me of how The Ramones used to drop just random "sad songs" or "happy love songs" into the mix of drug-user punk, stuff like "Here Today, Gone Tomorrow" and "I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend." You're diverse like that, and I like that a lot :D

I'm currently going back over a few of the ones that stuck out for me --- Mature is the only one I can remember the name of at the moment, because you pointed it out to me in the Static Martyr topic. I'll get back to you once I've listened to them a couple more times, got a better impression, etc.

So I guess now I can honestly say that I think Ricetigers really does deserve AOM for this month. Enjoy!

EDIT: Punk As Hell was one of the other ones. I was expecting something like a criticism of "trupunx" kids, so as you can imagine, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that you actually made a decent case for "punk" as more than just a musical method. Bravo, my friend~

offspringer24
06-15-2009, 12:45 PM
thanks for the vote whoever you are :)

ive been listening to this band alot lately, really good and really different yet familiar sound

well done guys :)

fuckin hell 3 albums in 2 years :eek:

we havent finnished our first yet and we been together on/off for about 8yrs lol :D

ad8
06-15-2009, 01:17 PM
Alright, I listened to all three albums last night while I was level grinding on Digital Devil Saga

The first thing I have to say is this....for the longest time, I was trying to think of who you remind me of. Then I realized, you don't really remind me of anyone. If there's one thing I can say about your work, it's that it is pretty damn original (don't worry, that's a compliment~). Although I would say that your voice reminds me of the guy from Rammstein somewhat, but I imagine that's just because it's really deep (like it seems to be for a lot of folks hailing from the direction of Austria/Germany).

Second; there's something awfully charming about the way you've put everything together. I can't quite put my finger on it --- as I've only heard most of it once --- but there are quite a few tunes that stuck in my head even on the first listen. That's very uncommon for me with regard to any genre short of heavily melodic/poppy stuff. The fact that your music is more, how should I say, metal/industrial/punk sounding, and with less focus on straight up pop melody, is what makes this "stickiness" so amazing to me.

Also I should add that I absolutely adored your "love songs;" My Girlfriend is the one that I've been listening to, both because it's funny/great and because it's very similar to a song I almost wrote but didn't about a year ago, but there was another one too --- the one that goes like, "I want to hold you tight" and all that. I thought your voice really made that song unique~ Most folks with a voice as deep and penetrating as yours wouldn't bother with something so light, but I'm intrigued that you've done just that. It reminds me of how The Ramones used to drop just random "sad songs" or "happy love songs" into the mix of drug-user punk, stuff like "Here Today, Gone Tomorrow" and "I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend." You're diverse like that, and I like that a lot

I'm currently going back over a few of the ones that stuck out for me --- Mature is the only one I can remember the name of at the moment, because you pointed it out to me in the Static Martyr topic. I'll get back to you once I've listened to them a couple more times, got a better impression, etc.

So I guess now I can honestly say that I think Ricetigers really does deserve AOM for this month. Enjoy!

EDIT: Punk As Hell was one of the other ones. I was expecting something like a criticism of "trupunx" kids, so as you can imagine, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that you actually made a decent case for "punk" as more than just a musical method. Bravo, my friend~
Thanks:) I really try to keep my music diverse and also do whatever comes to my mind which might explain the diversity, too. Furthermore, I try to write a couple of "fun songs" (My Girlfriend, Selloutz!, Listening To Pop etc.) since it might lighten up the general atmosphere of an album if not all of the songs are dead serious.

PS: When you said that you were listening to my music while playing Digital Devil Saga I was reminded of some fun fact about your music. I like to play Pro Evolution Soccer 6 and whenever there's a Static Martyr song in my playlist I play like twice as good. The funny thing is that this doesn't happen with all the music I like. The Offspring, Bad Religion or The Vandals for example don't increase my playing skills while The Beatles and Static Martyr do:D

thanks for the vote whoever you are

ive been listening to this band alot lately, really good and really different yet familiar sound

well done guys

fuckin hell 3 albums in 2 years :eek:

we havent finnished our first yet and we been together on/off for about 8yrs lol :D
Thanks to you, too! I think the fact that you guys are an actual band might explain the difference in productivity. I imagine that you only choose songs for an album that you all like to play at shows and that are well received by your fan base whereas I pick almost every song that I write for my albums. So if I have an idea, I just sit down in my room and record the instruments into my pc whereas you guys have to practice the songs and then head to the studio which takes a lot more time.

Static_Martyr
06-15-2009, 02:17 PM
Thanks I really try to keep my music diverse and also do whatever comes to my mind which might explain the diversity, too. Furthermore, I try to write a couple of "fun songs" (My Girlfriend, Selloutz!, Listening To Pop etc.) since it might lighten up the general atmosphere of an album if not all of the songs are dead serious.

Yeah, that's why I never understood why people criticized the Offspring's earlier works for having "silly" or otherwise upbeat songs that kinda went against the grain of the rest of the album. To me, it always serves as a reminder that, "Hey, we're human, too, we're not pissed about something all the time; we know how to just kick back and have fun sometimes!"

PS: When you said that you were listening to my music while playing Digital Devil Saga I was reminded of some fun fact about your music. I like to play Pro Evolution Soccer 6 and whenever there's a Static Martyr song in my playlist I play like twice as good. The funny thing is that this doesn't happen with all the music I like. The Offspring, Bad Religion or The Vandals for example don't increase my playing skills while The Beatles and Static Martyr do

Ha! :D I dunno what it is about punk and pop, but they always seem to tie into video games. I got *very, very* acquainted with Green Day's 21CBD album while I was playing Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne all last month; before that, I got into MCR's "The Black Parade" while I finished my second game of Persona 3 this year. I dunno what it is; I guess it's just the active style of those kinds of music that fits with the frantic brain activity you need to play video games :confused:

P.S. For about 1/1223526 of a second there, I dunno why, I thought you were going to say that one of our songs played on the game. And I was going to say, "EH?!"

ad8
06-16-2009, 08:44 AM
A'ight guys, I uploaded another new song that is (probably) going to be on our next album. It's called Oh Dear and it's one of our less serious / fun songs. It might sound special and a bit different since a) my guitarist wrote the song and b) my guitarist himself sings the background vocals in this one:D He asked me to upload it to our myspace today and I did so even though the quality is pretty low.

Edit: Ah yeah, here are the lyrics:

Oh dear - We've known eachother for quite long now
Dear - I thought we could get along, wow
You ... Pulled it off in a way how
I ... could never imagine to do so

Oh you took my thoughts and just rewrote them - How you misread me
When you said things to me I didn't think - of a second meaning
I guess it's our fault that it went this way - but don't you see?
You ran me over and now you want me to be perfectly ok?

Oh dear - We've known eachother for quite long now
Dear - I thought we could get along, wow
You ... Pulled it off in a way how
I ... could never imagine to do so

So I told you honestly what I thought and it seems like it shocked you
Maybe it's my fault that it got this far - I thought my words were true
Next time I better say it straight away - I don't really love you
I wonder how you're going to react then - "You don't treat girls like that, you fool"

RonWelty
06-17-2009, 03:53 AM
Vote holden avenue!

Paradon
06-17-2009, 04:31 AM
vote holden avenue!

done!!!! :d

ad8
06-23-2009, 05:38 AM
As the third week of my month has begun, I decided to upload another new song to our myspace. It's called "Antagonist" (http://myspace.com/ricetigers) and it's going to be track #3 on our next album. There are still some minor tweaks that need to be done for the songs and I need to come up with album artwork so it might still take some time until I'm able to release the album.
Other than that, there are news concerning the band members. Until July 31, the Ricetigers consist of four members:) Maybe I can organise some footage of the "gig" on the 31st (or even pro-shots:D).

Lyrics
I met the most beautiful girl today
And I couldn't talk to her even though I wanted to
Now I'm sitting here alone and I hate myself
For my wavering willingness to improve my life

I always want to change
I speak it out aloud
But when the moment has come
My mind is hit by doubts

Something slows me down
Deterring me from my progress
An antagonist to my life-long dreams
I don't know if I can get rid of this process

I had the most valuable option today
And again I decided against it
Of course I'd like to have the money and the fame
But there again I scrupled and the mindless won the game

I always want to change
I speak it out aloud
But when the moment has come
My mind is hit by doubts

Something slows me down
Deterring me from my progress
An antagonist to my life-long dreams
I don't know if I can get rid of this process

Static_Martyr
06-24-2009, 02:03 PM
ad8, is English not your first language? I only ask because you use a lot of words that people who learn English as a second or third language don't normally use --- bigger words, etc. --- and you have a lot of fairly complex ideas in your lyrics that, I imagine, would be difficult to convey if you didn't have a fair understanding of English.

(That's basically my way of saying, "You have very good English for a person who doesn't speak English as a first language, if that is indeed the case;" you said in our band topic that you didn't have perfect English, and so I assumed it wasn't your first language, but honestly, I don't think anyone would be able to tell that just by reading your lyrics~)

ad8
06-25-2009, 12:05 AM
ad8, is English not your first language? I only ask because you use a lot of words that people who learn English as a second or third language don't normally use --- bigger words, etc. --- and you have a lot of fairly complex ideas in your lyrics that, I imagine, would be difficult to convey if you didn't have a fair understanding of English.

(That's basically my way of saying, "You have very good English for a person who doesn't speak English as a first language, if that is indeed the case;" you said in our band topic that you didn't have perfect English, and so I assumed it wasn't your first language, but honestly, I don't think anyone would be able to tell that just by reading your lyrics~)
Hey, thanks:) This means a lot to me. English is not my first language, indeed. But I started learning English very early (I was around 4-5 years) and somehow I learned much more at home than at school cause my first foreign language at school was French. I always liked English, though. Therefore I learnt much at home. I think at this point I should thank the horrible german commentators of the Pro Evolution Soccer series who made me change the language and learn many new expressions:D

Outerspaceman21
06-27-2009, 01:13 PM
Whose band was Against Belief again. I forgot and I'm gonna need your info.

Homer
06-27-2009, 03:31 PM
That would be my band.

Let me know what info you need.

Rooster
06-27-2009, 03:54 PM
Hmm, my band also has a name by now (Redestructed), but i guess that can't be edited.

But we haven't released any proper song yet (other than 2 instrumental demos i posted in my thread, the EP is coming up sometime in mid july), so there's no point in voting for us anyway

_Lost_
06-28-2009, 02:41 AM
I just realized something.

AD8! YOUR BAND STOLE MY AVATAR! I'M SUING! It HAD to be deliberate!

Outerspaceman21
06-28-2009, 09:22 AM
Wo, Holden Avenue is winning now.

Outerspaceman21
06-30-2009, 08:57 AM
Looks like it's gonna be Holden Avenue for artist of the month.

Outerspaceman21
06-30-2009, 08:30 PM
Well, another 3 and a half hours and it will be official. I'll post it tomorrow morning before I go to school. I wont do it now because I like to wait and see if something big changes (votes come out of nowhere, you know)

RonWelty
07-01-2009, 01:51 PM
If you want to buy HOLDEN AVENUE's album PM ME !

ad8
07-11-2009, 01:54 PM
I just realized something.

AD8! YOUR BAND STOLE MY AVATAR! I'M SUING! It HAD to be deliberate!
Damn, you're right! But it's a photograph of my eye, so I just stole the idea, I guess:D

Also, shouldn't the AoM: July topic be stickied now? I'd be fine with another month of fame, but maybe the AoM of July isn't;)

Now since this is still stickied anyway I just want to thank you all for my personal month of rockstar-ism and fame:D
I'll now continue posting in the normal Ricetigers thread.