PDA

View Full Version : E3 2009

Thomas
06-02-2009, 11:44 AM
Has anyone been following this? I missed almost all of Microsoft's part, but it looked quite good, from what I heard. Obviously the big hullabaloo was Metal Gear Solid coming out for the Xbox 360. Let's see if Sony's press conference can top it. So far, MAG looks FANTASTIC and the new psp announcements look good as well.

EDIT:

You can watch the live feed here:

http://e3.gamespot.com/press-conference/sony-e3/?tag=topslot;title;1

Outerspaceman21
06-02-2009, 11:47 AM
MGS4 for 360? Sweet. I haven't heard any of. I used to be filled in by G4, but I stopped watching it. It got lame.

Thomas
06-02-2009, 12:04 PM
Not MGS4, it's a new one where you play as Raiden called Metal Gear Solid: Rising.

Looks like it's just gonna be a side story, though.

Also, the new PSP MGS looks pretty damn good. I'm gonna have to buy me a psp now...

And now FFVII is coming out for psp.

m.offspring.r
06-02-2009, 12:07 PM
side of story... and side of console LOOOL

Thomas
06-02-2009, 12:22 PM
Oh, let's please refrain from making this a console war thread...

Assassin's Creed 2 looks incredible, too.

Cock Joke
06-02-2009, 01:09 PM
Three Mario games coming out=epic win. Also gonna get me some Conduit specifically for the wifi! I'm a little pissed that there's no new Zelda announcement for Wii and I'm hoping that Zelda Spirit Tracks isn't 100% touch screen because that did horribly with Phantom Hourglass! Also, no mention of a new F-Zero!? WTF!? The new Metroid looks interesting. I'm thinking of going back and playing Metroid Prime: Corruption come to think of it. Let's see...what else? Sky diving from a plane in Wii Sports Resort is fucking awesome!

That's about it. I don't really give a rat's ass about the other two consoles.

mrconeman
06-02-2009, 01:22 PM
Exciting about the new MGS games. I have Portable Ops for the PSP and it's awesome, so I'm happy about the PSP game too. I heavily doubt Kojima will release Metal Gear Rising as an XBox exclusive spin off to a main series thats always been exclusive to Playstation, but we'll see.

I dont wanna check Assasins Creed 2 just yet, I'm currently playing the first one for the first time.

edit: friend told me it spoils nothing, and yeah, it looks awesome.

m.offspring.r
06-02-2009, 02:04 PM
I want Gran Turismo 5.... :D

Outerspaceman21
06-02-2009, 02:26 PM
Not MGS4, it's a new one where you play as Raiden called Metal Gear Solid: Rising.

Oh, I see. Still, Metal Gear Solid is fun.

mizbanger98
06-02-2009, 04:24 PM
im so pumped for MAG! it looks crazy

Smash_Returns
06-02-2009, 04:37 PM
I'm looking forward to MGS:Rising, Halo: Reach, and the new Splinter Cell.

I'm also quite excited about Halo: ODST (have been for a while), they had a pretty sweet presentation.

Also, I like what Rock Band is doing with the 3-part vocal harmonies in Beatles: Rock Band.

Outerspaceman21
06-02-2009, 05:31 PM
The new Halo looks nice. I'm syked about the new Splinter Cell. I love the game. Sneaking around is fun.

ZeQuebecois
06-06-2009, 10:48 AM
New Mario games looks really incredible, I love the remake they do with New Super Mario Bros.!
And Assassin's Creed trailer was probably one of the best trailers I've seen... And gameplay seems even better than in the 1st game, new techniques, really different scenario...

Bipolar Bear
06-06-2009, 10:54 AM
I hated New Super Mario Bros in DS. I passed the game in 2 hours.

I'm too good for those platformers now due to excessive time spent on Mario World.