PDA

View Full Version : Irvine show roll call!!!!!!!

napoleon
06-03-2009, 03:04 AM
So who is gonna be at the Irvine, CA show this Friday???? I will be there ready to Rock N Roll. I will be i Orch 3, how about you guys????

FYI, there are some really good seats still available for those of you still trying to find tickets.

Bazz
06-04-2009, 07:51 PM
I will be there also cant wait orch 1

kait09
06-04-2009, 09:09 PM
I'll be there! Lawn because that's all I could afford, but I'll be there at least.

hshduppsnt
06-04-2009, 09:30 PM
won pit tickets through kroq!

Little_Miss_1565
06-04-2009, 10:23 PM

Oh man YOU FINALLY WON A KROQ CONTEST FOR TIX! :D

yellow
06-05-2009, 04:36 AM
[QUOTE=napoleon;1311323]So who is gonna be at the Irvine, CA show this Friday???? I will be there ready to Rock N Roll. I will be i Orch 3, how about you guys????

Add my name to the list please. I also am in orch 3!!!!!
This will be my 14th time to see the Offspring!!
I am soooo excited!!!!! I just can't hide
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it
(Pointer Sister)

yellow
06-05-2009, 04:38 AM
Congratulations! on ur amazing success!! thats fuckin awesome!!

lucys_bad_habit
06-05-2009, 04:47 AM
[QUOTE=napoleon;1311323]
Add my name to the list please. I also am in orch 3!!!!!
This will be my 14th time to see the Offspring!!
I am soooo excited!!!!! I just can't hide
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it
(Pointer Sister)

14th time? awesome..im gonna see them for the first time....in august!! after 9 yearz....yay :cool:

hshduppsnt
06-05-2009, 08:20 AM
Congratulations! on ur amazing success!! thats fuckin awesome!!

Thanks!

Oh man YOU FINALLY WON A KROQ CONTEST FOR TIX! :D

Haha, tell me about it! I was so stoked (of course the two tickets I Bought in orch needed to be dealt with, but I found people who wanted to go)...

it almost turned into the worst contest win ever, at first KROQ was telling us the seats were going to be in the loge section (not even orchestra!) and I lost the grand prize which was a trip anywhere in the world to see the band play (or boy would I have made some noise on here hahaha)... but im still super psyched! :)

gmfort
06-05-2009, 10:43 AM
Be in Orch 2 with my wife and three kids (11,10,8). They are all huge fans!

What time do you think they will go on?

hshduppsnt
06-05-2009, 10:56 AM
Be in Orch 2 with my wife and three kids (11,10,8). They are all huge fans!

What time do you think they will go on?

probably somewhere around 9:30? no earlier than 9 i would assume

how did you manage to get orchestra seats next to each other? When I tried to buy tickets on pre-sale my two friends (who are now using the two tickets) ended up in Orch 2 row e and Orch 3 row something higher because we could only buy one at a time. Was curious as to how that was going to work out for most people.

Outerspaceman21
06-05-2009, 11:17 AM
Ponce's gonna be there in the orch section. There will be blood.

gmfort
06-05-2009, 11:20 AM
probably somewhere around 9:30? no earlier than 9 i would assume

how did you manage to get orchestra seats next to each other? When I tried to buy tickets on pre-sale my two friends (who are now using the two tickets) ended up in Orch 2 row e and Orch 3 row something higher because we could only buy one at a time. Was curious as to how that was going to work out for most people.

Just luck I guess. Don't remember if it was the KROQ presale, or during the regular sale. Either way, it is 5 seats in a row back around row V or so. I was looking last week and they released some more tickets. They are all gone now, but there were about 8 seats together at the back of Orch 2 & Orch 3.

M0n5t3r
06-05-2009, 11:57 AM
I drove 400 miles to see the offspring kick some ass for the second time this week

saw them on the second at the marquee in phx
the whole place was full of drunken circle pits :d
stood under a damn speaker lost my hearing and my voice lol
that shit was amazing

can't wait for tonight
street dogs-great opening - throw them a beer!!!
Hopefully alkaline will wake up this time

ready for the offspring to bring the house down!!

jopez
06-05-2009, 02:40 PM
Ready for my 6th Offspring Show tonight!

My first where I can legally buy beer!!!!!

napoleon
06-06-2009, 07:35 AM
This was my 5th Offspring show, and once again they freaking ROCKED like always. I was in Orchestra 1 Row A, so yeah my eardrums are still out LOL.

Outerspaceman21
06-06-2009, 08:39 AM
Wow, sounds like you guys had a good time. Wish I was there.

StayInTheHouseCarl
06-06-2009, 10:02 AM
I had pretty good seats, section 6, dead center, about 5 rows behind the sound guy.

This and the Chain Reaction shows are the best Offspring shows I've seen.

scream
06-06-2009, 11:57 PM
I was in the seats in row RR and I was decently close. Man it was a great show and I loved it when Dexter came out with piano and said that bit about his mom making him play it as a kid. I saw them again in the bay area today since I came back from my trip to see them in Irvine in time for their next show anyway. Yes, I drove across the state from San Francisco to see them in Irvine, and then drove back to see them again in Mountain View.