PDA

View Full Version : I feel guilty.

Tyler Durden
06-05-2009, 03:26 PM
My friend wanted to take me somewhere and I didn't want to, so I made up an excuse, a lie. Now I feel bad and the guilt is eating at my insides, I've been telling the friend I could go for awhile. I feel like such an asshole, he took someone else along in my absence but I still feel just really hurting inside. Am I overreacting.

IamSam
06-05-2009, 03:28 PM
As always, yes.

Cock Joke
06-05-2009, 03:30 PM
You better not let him read this thread.

randman21
06-05-2009, 07:40 PM
Yes, you're probably overreacting. I doubt he'll even think about this beyond tomorrow. Is this your first lie ever?

WebDudette
06-05-2009, 08:12 PM
Tyler, you should probably just kill your self. It would make every thing so simple.

Budzy
06-06-2009, 01:34 AM
I always do this...what's the problem?

the_real_potomek
06-06-2009, 03:05 AM
who cares about white lies? the friend found someone else to go with so he probably had nice time anyway, I don't see any reason to feel guilty.

Free?
06-06-2009, 04:00 AM
who cares about white lies? the friend found someone else to go with so he probably had nice time anyway, I don't see any reason to feel guilty.

To me it's about how much your word is worth. Among people I know I can certainly notice such thing. There is a guy whose words are like 50%-watered cheep bear and there is another guy whose word is strong as Stroh.

If you feel guilty, then use it as a lesson, it will be superlame if you posted here to just make your web-persona look better. Also, with each post you're getting further away from what your user name tells you to be.

the_real_potomek
06-06-2009, 05:26 AM
To me it's about how much your word is worth. Among people I know I can certainly notice such thing. There is a guy whose words are like 50%-watered cheep bear and there is another guy whose word is strong as Stroh.

If you lie all the time it's not good, but if you use white lies just from time to time in not really important cases, I think it's ok and doesn't really matter...

Budzy
06-06-2009, 06:55 AM
Sometimes it's better to say 'I can't make it' rather than 'Nah can't be fucked'/'Don't want to go'.

KHWHD
06-06-2009, 07:56 AM
Lying is not cool, it makes you weak. It's one of my biggest pet peeves - LIARS.

dff_punk
06-06-2009, 08:03 AM
Worse thing is, when you tell him you don't want to go, but you go anyway.

wheelchairman
06-06-2009, 08:03 AM
Sometimes it's better to say 'I can't make it' rather than 'Nah can't be fucked'/'Don't want to go'.

What? Why can't you just say "I don't want to right now." It's really easy and doesn't require making up a stupid lie.

As for you Tyler, is there anything you do know?

lucys_bad_habit
06-06-2009, 08:04 AM
Lying is not cool, it makes you weak.

ur right, its not cool...i dont like lies either. but it doesnt have to make you weak...look at the world, if you´re not a bastard you won´t survive, also..its just the way it goes..n it depends on personality, sometimes can lies make you even stronger (its not my case, im just sayin what i see around me....:mad:)

Budzy
06-06-2009, 09:09 PM
What? Why can't you just say "I don't want to right now." It's really easy and doesn't require making up a stupid lie.

As for you Tyler, is there anything you do know?

Hmm but 'I don't want to right now' is still a bit of a lie if it's something you don't want to do ever! Ignorance is bliss for me anyway, if someone said to me 'I can't make it', I'd be fine with it, if someone said 'Nah don't wanna', then you wonder why not, and you start getting all self-concious.

Llamas
06-06-2009, 10:00 PM
http://mylifeisaverage.com/index.html

Grimesy da Offspringfan
06-07-2009, 04:35 AM
My friend wanted to take me somewhere and I didn't want to, so I made up an excuse, a lie. Now I feel bad and the guilt is eating at my insides, I've been telling the friend I could go for awhile. I feel like such an asshole, he took someone else along in my absence but I still feel just really hurting inside. Am I overreacting.

I tell you this, that's a good problem to have. That's a problem we wanna have, it's a good one.

IamSam
06-07-2009, 05:45 AM
Tell ya what Tyler, I have the perfect idea for what you need to do.

Step 1: Go to a bar parking lot.
Step 2: Start beating the shit out of yourself.
Step 3: Ask some drunks to join in the fun.
Step 4: Brainwash your followers and develop a secret underground fight club/terrorist organization.

This should fix your problems.

RageAndLov
06-07-2009, 07:58 AM
Step 5: ???
Step 6: PROFIT!