PDA

View Full Version : Reasonable ticket prices

Awesomo
06-09-2009, 01:21 AM
Since I can't just respond to the other thread since it was closed, I would just like to say that $40 ticket price is hardly 'unreasonable' for a band as big as The Offspring. I agree that convenience charges are a bit ridiculous but I have become accustomed to getting shafted by Ticketmaster for quite a few different things. I bought tickets to a baseball game and got tickets for seats that didn't exist in the ballpark, Ticketmaster FTW. Also being a college student (Also UW Seattle) I can see where you're coming from being a college student and all, but c'mon. Anyone else have any opinions on ticket prices? I am going to the Seattle show after my final today, I'll try and post any pics or videos I take with my phone.

Budzy
06-09-2009, 01:31 AM
Hmm is that the price for the Pennywise and Sum41 shows aswell?
Because if it is then that is pretty good.
Rise Against here was 68 dollars and they brought along 2 support bands that no one has ever heard of.

WebDudette
06-09-2009, 01:54 AM
I imagine the thread was closed so the discussion wouldn't continue.

Dragnet
06-09-2009, 02:23 AM
I don't understand why it was closed without a comment. There was an active discussion going on without any flaming. I thought that's what this board is about?!?!

Little_Miss_1565
06-09-2009, 08:40 AM
I don't understand why it was closed without a comment. There was an active discussion going on without any flaming. I thought that's what this board is about?!?!

And moderators are all about a discussion taking place in one thread, not a zillion different ones Every time someone has something to say about a subject, it's not appropriate to make a new thread for it just to bring oneself more attention. Besides, the "active discussion" was the same three or four points being repeated ad infinitum, after another discussion already took place with the exact same three or four points being repeated ad infinitum.

I will never understand why people get mad at the band for not being things they never really were in the first place, and why people keep trying to project their own personal views onto the band.