PDA

View Full Version : Seated Arenas??????????????

RODNEYMULLEN
06-10-2009, 06:32 PM
What the fuck? Not only is the offspring concert near me in a seated arena, i noticed like half there tour is booked in seated arenas. I'm so pissed off right now, i want a fucking mosh pit. This isn't sit back and listen to the smooth melodies of the offspring, it's a fucking offspring show. I feel like they've completely fucked over there fans by doing this. I've never gone to a concert (of music i actually like) and just sat back and listened to it. It's the whole atmosphere of concerts that i like, the moshing, the loud music and going home looking like you were just in a street fight. Plus all the close seats are sold out, me and my friends are gonna have to sit way in back. I haven't gone to an offspring concert sense the splinter tour and now this shit happens. It's like all the concerts i've gone to was with my friends and we would have a blast, but now we're gonna have to sit down. I'm still going to really enjoy the concert (because it's offspring) but it just won't feel like an offspring concert.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS!!!!!!!!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQMynon06O0)

Ryder1234
06-10-2009, 06:35 PM
They can take the seats out of most arenas, y'know.

randman21
06-10-2009, 06:37 PM
Is there not going to be a pit section in the front?

RODNEYMULLEN
06-10-2009, 06:46 PM
I'm pretty sure i'm gonna get stuck with lawn seats, if they do have a pit section can you go into it if you have lawn seats? If not i'll just sneak down.

randman21
06-10-2009, 06:59 PM
Haha, yeah you definitely can't get into the pit with lawn tickets. I'd probably sneak down, too.

KHWHD
06-10-2009, 07:10 PM
Plus all the close seats are sold out, me and my friends are gonna have to sit way in back.

So why didn't you buy your tickets sooner rather than later then you wouldn't be complaining about lawn tickets. If you wanted to go that bad, you should have bought your ticket sooner. :rolleyes:

Little_Miss_1565
06-10-2009, 07:53 PM
Is there such thing as a non-seated arena?

Additionally, most shows I've been to at arenas have, as it has been mentioned by Ryder and Randman, taken seats out of a section at the front for a General Admission pit area. Not all, of course, but most.

(and those are the tickets that sell out first so if you sleep on it, you lose out.)

Llamas
06-11-2009, 12:34 AM
You don't always sit at shows that have seats. I mean, maybe there's not an open floor, but usually at rock shows with seats, everyone stands up and still gets into it. I've gotten into a few shows at theatres with seats. There are seats at football games, but nobody ever just sits back and relaxes... come on.

univonc
06-11-2009, 07:58 AM
I am 45 years old. i prefer seats.

I cant Mosh.....

Rag Doll
06-11-2009, 09:13 AM
I am 45 years old. i prefer seats.

I cant Mosh.....

pff, I'm 22 and I prefer seats.

Rutegard
06-11-2009, 09:59 AM
i always thought that seats were for those that didnt get any tickets for the open floor.....oh wel...silly me then!

Llamas
06-11-2009, 10:20 AM
I've always preferred seats. I'm 25 now... but even since I was a teenager. I prefer to hear the music and see what's going on than to throw myself around and pay more attention to the audience than the band.

RODNEYMULLEN
06-11-2009, 03:43 PM
So why didn't you buy your tickets sooner rather than later then you wouldn't be complaining about lawn tickets. If you wanted to go that bad, you should have bought your ticket sooner. :rolleyes:

because i didn't have the money up until now. when you can barely buy food i think the last thing on your mind is offspring tickets.

KHWHD
06-11-2009, 03:47 PM
because i didn't have the money up until now. when you can barely buy food i think the last thing on your mind is offspring tickets.

I'm confused. So why are you complaining then?

RODNEYMULLEN
06-11-2009, 04:06 PM
I'm confused. So why are you complaining then?

because if it wasn't a seated arena i wouldn't have to worry about ending up with lawn seats and the tickets just got you in and then you can go anywhere.

randman21
06-11-2009, 04:07 PM
Apparently, not everyone sees it this way. The last few days have taught be that. :P

KHWHD
06-11-2009, 04:17 PM
because if it wasn't a seated arena i wouldn't have to worry about ending up with lawn seats and the tickets just got you in and then you can go anywhere.

I can honestly say that'd I've never heard of a show that was all completely standing (with the exception of a festival.) :confused: