PDA

View Full Version : PSP Go

Icy Chic
06-10-2009, 06:46 PM
In your opinion does it look like it's going to be any better than the original PSP or does it look disappointing?

Homer
06-10-2009, 07:00 PM
Well, it's technically better than the original model of the PSP in every way, and I'm sure it'll do well as a piece of hardware. The price of $250 however, will probably hurt it's sales at first, but after some price-cuts, it'll pick up.

Either way, I'm still not buying a PSP.

Icy Chic
06-10-2009, 07:02 PM
Well, it's technically better than the original model of the PSP in every way, and I'm sure it'll do well as a piece of hardware. The price of $250 however, will probably hurt it's sales at first, but after some price-cuts, it'll pick up.

Either way, I'm still not buying a PSP.

I think that Sony's trying to do something to put them back in the race because as of late Sony has been sucking ass.

0r4ng3
06-10-2009, 07:03 PM
They should probably release some games for it first.

I kid, I kid.

Homer
06-10-2009, 07:04 PM
Well, obviously they're trying to take over the sales of the marketplace. That's what every company's doing.

And Sony's been doing well enough to stay relevant, so... I'd say that they're not sucking ass.

Icy Chic
06-10-2009, 07:04 PM
Well, obviously they're trying to take over the sales of the marketplace. That's what every company's doing.

And Sony's been doing well enough to stay relevant, so... I'd say that they're not sucking ass.

What I was referring to was the PS3.

Homer
06-10-2009, 07:05 PM
What I was referring to was the PS3.

Yes, I'm aware of what you were referring to.

Lizardus
06-10-2009, 07:42 PM

Maybe some dick, but definitely not ass.:p

Anyway, i like it but it's ugly.

Thomas
06-10-2009, 09:54 PM
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker is what's gonna make me buy a PSP. I ain't getting the new one, though. I'm gonna find an old used model somewhere.

Llamas
06-10-2009, 10:18 PM
I don't keep up on video game systems anymore*, though it'd be neat to have a portable game system for on the go. I almost bought a DS off my brother for $40, but then I was suddenly broke and didn't. Anyway, I looked at this... and I'm amazed at how hideous it is. The screen is fine, but the rest of it looks so underdeveloped... like it's from the 90's. The original PSP looks cool, but this new one looks so stupid. I wouldn't buy it solely for that :P But in all seriousness, I'm gonna stick with my Gameboy Advance :D

*Last night some friends and I set up Rock Band at my place and when I turned it on, they acted like a bunch of dorks "omg the PS2 intro sound!!! I forgot how annoying it is!!! You even have the slimline one!!" etc, etc... talking as though we were gonna play sega genesis or nintendo or something, haha. I was like psssh. I'm so hip.

mrconeman
06-11-2009, 12:03 PM
I actually really enjoy my PSP, I have the original though. I bought it for one game - FFVII: Crisis Core (yes, fanboy bla bla bla, it's a great game, shut up). But since then I've also bought Metal Gear Portable Ops, which is awesome, though I haven't got round to finishing it. And I also bought one of those multi games with a bunch of old Sega games on it, which makes bus journeys 800% less fuckin' boring.

Awesome.

Icy Chic
06-11-2009, 06:23 PM
I actually really enjoy my PSP, I have the original though. I bought it for one game - FFVII: Crisis Core (yes, fanboy bla bla bla, it's a great game, shut up). But since then I've also bought Metal Gear Portable Ops, which is awesome, though I haven't got round to finishing it. And I also bought one of those multi games with a bunch of old Sega games on it, which makes bus journeys 800% less fuckin' boring.

Awesome.

Yes, to me the original PSP is fine. I have one, just not many games to go with it. And I've yet to find Crisis Core anywhere. I might have to get it online.

Ryder1234
06-11-2009, 07:56 PM
I kinda want one, although I'd want to try one first before I decided to buy it. I've also gone through two PSP's and broke them both after a while so I don't know whether I should buy another one. I like the sound of 16 gigs of internal memory but then again with it being download only that really limits what you could put on it on top of games.

A friend also told me that it's going to have apps like the iPod touch. I haven't read that anywhere but if it's true that'd be pretty sweet.