PDA

View Full Version : Who is "hypocritical mods" ?

Duskygrin
06-12-2009, 01:28 PM
Hello,

I've had a profile visitor message from a user who's had to resort to the moniker "hypocritical mods", since he's been permanently banned.
Apparently, dff punk has received the same message.

Now, could someone please enlighten me as to the identity of this user? His first name &/or his former known av could do. Would be much appreciated, as the whole thing after a hectic week at work comes rather abruptly on me and I really can't recall who it could be. Or rather, I've got vague ideas, could be lots of folks. I've got an idea it's a man, because women aren't known to flout rules in this board, they're too tame. So I'll say that he's a friend of bighead's. 'Part from that, haven't got a clue.

Have a nice evening.

disclaimer_07
06-12-2009, 01:46 PM
It's Bipolar Bear.

Duskygrin
06-12-2009, 01:48 PM
What a senseless waste of good posting this is! He was rather getting along with the general rub of things of late!

Oh, heck.

Little_Miss_1565
06-12-2009, 01:56 PM
Ah, wonderful. So first he thinks that belittling me for having been raped is the way to intimidate me into letting him use the forum as his own personal playground, and now he's going to go the extra mile to pretend that I didn't reply to his PM to tell him why he is no longer welcome here.

I also love that I feel forced to talk about something incredibly personal as this, because I care enough about this place that I don't want the shadow of some dark new order over it. Bipolar wasn't banned because I don't like him. There are a lot of people I don't like, and they're all here living well. He was banned because he has been a frequent rulebreaker (and prided himself on it) since being allowed back on probation, and bringing up what happened to me -- which he has no fucking reason to even know in the first place -- is more bullshit than anyone should ever have to put up with.

I'm locking this thread because I'm not fucking talking about this anymore. I'm not ashamed of what happened to me, though clearly some think I should be.