PDA

View Full Version : You are goddamn insane

Duskygrin
06-12-2009, 01:48 PM
I asked who it was who left a profile visitor message and you go locking the thread and flaunt a rape story of yours. Newsflash: some of us don't need to know about your very, very, very private life. You're not fit to moderate anything, you maniac. Keep your insane stuff for yourself and get a bloody life.

Addendum: I hadn't visited the board for a week. What. A. Shock.

Rutegard
06-12-2009, 01:53 PM
but now u already know!

Duskygrin
06-12-2009, 01:58 PM
Point is, nobody gives a shit, it's the duty of a mod to be dignified and pm me if there's any trouble with my asking who "hypocritical mods" is. She could have said, well, anything. She could have said "he was bipolar bear, now if you really wish to know why he was banned, it can be done easily, only I would appreciate it if you pm'med me your concerns".

Actually Sin Studly asked Little-Miss-1565 if she had been raped, and she publicly answered yes. I recall it now. So it's like public knowledge, and to be honest, nobody gave a damn at this point, we're all mature, we know stuff happens, only a mod shouldn't flaunt their rape stories when we're not discussing the subject, and this post in reply to my rather inane question really took me back. Twas a hell of a stunner.

RickyCrack
06-12-2009, 01:59 PM

Duskygrin
06-12-2009, 02:00 PM
Hint: I... said... goddamn.

Little_Miss_1565
06-12-2009, 02:00 PM
Well, I know you don't give a fuck Maria, and how convenient that you are living proof that I don't go around banning everyone that I can't fucking stand. But the question was why the fuck was Bipolar banned and why is he going on this bizarre profile message jaunt, and the answer is there. Done.

Lovely how you haven't visited the board in a week but you feel perfectly confident in strutting around like you know everything that's going on. And yes, that's how it came up, but Bipolar wasn't there for that.

Additionally, I wasn't only addressing you but also him and all his friends. But of course you would think I was only speaking to you.

Duskygrin
06-12-2009, 02:01 PM
Oh to hell with you, I'm off to bed, keep your stuff private next time, is all.

Little_Miss_1565
06-12-2009, 02:02 PM

Can you read? Serious question.

Rutegard
06-12-2009, 02:05 PM
you are not being very nice maria...

and this is not about her anymore! it's about you and her. deal with it on your own plz.

IamSam
06-12-2009, 02:28 PM

How is she supposed to keep it private when someone else blabs it? It would be as if I brought up something about HOW HAPPY IT MUST BE TO BE A PUPPY.

JohnnyNemesis
06-12-2009, 02:37 PM
Maria. You asked why he was banned, and it's partially because he's the one flaunting rape stories about, NOT Little_Miss_1565, you fucking insane wench.

Lock'd.