PDA

View Full Version : The Synch Game

Harleyquiiinn
06-14-2009, 02:38 PM
I propose that we play a game that I like. The Synch game. I hope it doesn't already exist :D

Someone names a song and people have to find the movie where the song was used.

For example: I say Eels - My Beloved Monster

And you guys have to answer Shrek

The person who finds the answer posts a new song.

now a few rules !

* It can also be a song used on a TV show, but in that case, the answer must contain the episode number.
* If the song has been used on several movies and you know it, precise where it is used in your question.

Example: Buffalo Springfield - For Wat it's worth (opening credits)

Then you will know that I mean Lord of War and not Forrest Gump...

Here is the first song:

The Offspring - Americana :D

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
06-14-2009, 02:49 PM
bowling for columbine

Harleyquiiinn
06-14-2009, 02:50 PM
your turn :)

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
06-14-2009, 02:55 PM
driving down the darkness by devil driver
episode # 127

Harleyquiiinn
06-14-2009, 03:06 PM
Scrubs !

Message too short...

Harleyquiiinn
06-14-2009, 11:50 PM
Ok, I hope it's scrubs.

New song

Nancy Sinatra - Bang Bang (Opening credits)

Llamas
06-15-2009, 12:17 AM
This is dumb... nobody's going to know the answers unless they google them, and then it's not much of a game.

Harleyquiiinn
06-15-2009, 01:04 AM
This is dumb... nobody's going to know the answers unless they google them, and then it's not much of a game.

That is this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41k-SpluLyc (not the original but everybody keeps saying on which movie it was in the comments...)

So really ? you don't know ANY movie with the song Bang Bang by Nancy Sinatra on it ?

Sorry then, don't answer. If the game doesn't work, the thread will go down, no big deal :)

I am not going to stop launching games and threads just because I think that some people won't like it or find it too hard...

Free?
06-15-2009, 07:01 AM
That is this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41k-SpluLyc (not the original but everybody keeps saying on which movie it was in the comments...)

So really ? you don't know ANY movie with the song Bang Bang by Nancy Sinatra on it ?

Sorry then, don't answer. If the game doesn't work, the thread will go down, no big deal :)

I am not going to stop launching games and threads just because I think that some people won't like it or find it too hard...

Bang Bang was in Kill Bill methinks. You didn't even have to post the link ;P.
This game can be entertaining if you are lucky with a random guess like I am now.
As for my turn, I don't know... I can remember few song-in-a-movie moments, but I'm pretty embarrassed to name them :P.
Oh well, here's an easy one - "Let it snow" by... Vaugh Monroe.

Off-topic and P.S.: Extremizator, have you been registered on this forum before?

Harleyquiiinn
06-15-2009, 07:04 AM
Well, I thought that it would be easier, and you are absolutely right about Kill Bill :)

Free?
06-15-2009, 07:08 AM
@Free?

No, I haven't. Why?

Then I like you :). Your posts are quite original so far for a newcomer, enjoyable stuff, welcome and keep it up!
EDIT: gaah... :[. Lying isn't nice...
/offtopic