PDA

View Full Version : B***jobs

Omni
06-16-2009, 07:35 PM
Every man will tell you bjs are the best thing ever, and I fucking hate them. I've only met one other guy who feels the same way. My girlfriend was giving me one recently, and I actually went limp while inside of her mouth. It's not that I think she's bad at it or anything, I just don't think it feels very good.

So am I a freak, or what's up? I'm sure there has to be a good chunk of guys out there who really just don't like it.

MAXTER
06-16-2009, 07:39 PM
Every man will tell you bjs are the best thing ever, and I fucking hate them. I've only met one other guy who feels the same way. My girlfriend was giving me one recently, and I actually went limp while inside of her mouth. It's not that I think she's bad at it or anything, I just don't think it feels very good.

So am I a freak, or what's up? I'm sure there has to be a good chunk of guys out there who really just don't like it.

You're a Gay! ;)

Omni
06-16-2009, 07:42 PM
Gays also get their dicks sucked. A guy doing it to me wouldn't be any more attractive.

RageAndLov
06-16-2009, 07:53 PM
Wow.. You're wierd. Ever considered going to a sex therapeut?

JohnnyNemesis
06-16-2009, 08:04 PM
You've just never had a good one is all. Once you experience that, everything changes. Trust me.

Unfortunately, the vast majority of blowjobs are horrible. Rarely are they ever any good. Most people just don't know what they're doing. Sad.

inb4 condoms or pill, sex in her vagina, etc etc etc.

KHWHD
06-16-2009, 08:11 PM
I have to agree. Obviously someone isn't doing "it" right.

Apathy
06-16-2009, 08:21 PM
Agree with JN... in theory they are wonderful but in practice they are easily botched.

Gays also get their dicks sucked. A guy doing it to me wouldn't be any more attractive.

This, however, is always hilarious.

renato piquette
06-16-2009, 09:06 PM
maybe you forgot to remove your condom

Omni
06-16-2009, 09:24 PM
You think so, JN? I'd be willing to believe that no blowjob would give the intensity I wanted, unless she had her head against the wall and I was down her throat. Sorry for how graphic that may be to some people.

I love going down, though. Can't get enough of that shit. Head just isn't for me, I'm afraid.

renato piquette
06-16-2009, 09:40 PM
tell your girl to lick right under your head,it canīt get better than that

Lizardus
06-16-2009, 11:05 PM
tell your girl to lick right under your head,it canīt get better than that

There's candy in there.

IamSam
06-16-2009, 11:17 PM
How many licks?

Outerspaceman21
06-17-2009, 12:41 AM
Let's ask Mr. Owl

_Lost_
06-17-2009, 01:34 AM
My boyfriend is not a big fan of them either, which is a good thing since I don't give them.

Oxygene
06-17-2009, 01:41 AM
My boyfriend is not a big fan of them either, which is a good thing since I don't give them.

You're like a betamax then :)

Alison
06-17-2009, 04:32 AM
When my boyfriend is drunk he forgets that it cant go all the way in so i nearly end up vomiting.

RonWelty
06-17-2009, 04:40 AM

that's too bad and too much personal information.
At least you don't give him any herpes...

RonWelty
06-17-2009, 04:42 AM
For my Urology classes I studied that Uncircuncized guys have on their "cock head" more sensivity so they will have some "pain" during blow jobs. I read there are some kind of "natural treatments" for that.

findout5
06-17-2009, 04:47 AM
I was gonna save this for the "Embarassing Sex Stories" thread, but what the hell!
I once taught a girl on how I wanted them, by sucking on one of her fingers! :rolleyes:

RonWelty
06-17-2009, 04:49 AM
I was gonna save this for the "Embarassing Sex Stories" thread, but what the hell!
I once taught a girl on how I wanted them, by sucking on one of her fingers! :rolleyes:

Girls become really horny if you do that ;).

findout5
06-17-2009, 04:54 AM
Girls become really horny if you do that ;).

I do get horni...er when they do it to me! ;)

RonWelty
06-17-2009, 06:28 AM
I do get horni...er when they do it to me! ;)

obviously....

Oxygene
06-17-2009, 07:10 AM
For my Urology classes I studied that Uncircuncized guys have on their "cock head" more sensivity so they will have some "pain" during blow jobs. I read there are some kind of "natural treatments" for that.

the treatment is called: "getting fuckloads of head!" or so I hear

JohnnyNemesis
06-17-2009, 09:14 AM
People who don't participate in oral sex should be ostracized and banished! Both men and women! Give give give! If you're no good, then get better.

mrs_hollandova
06-17-2009, 09:30 AM

create that damn thread already :mad:

Oxygene
06-17-2009, 09:32 AM
People who don't participate in oral sex should be ostracized and banished! Both men and women! Give give give! If you're no good, then get better.

the nemesis hath speaketh!

(and he's right!)

findout5
06-17-2009, 09:51 AM
create that damn thread already :mad:

Will you be posting on it? Yes or no?

mrs_hollandova
06-17-2009, 09:54 AM
Will you be posting on it? Yes or no?

no, I will read it ;)

findout5
06-17-2009, 09:56 AM
no, I will read it ;)

That's cheating :p And I think this can forum only support 5000 characters, I need way more than that to get my stories out! :D

mrs_hollandova
06-17-2009, 09:58 AM
That's cheating :p And I think this can forum only support 5000 characters, I need way more than that to get my stories out! :D

oh, come ooooooon, try!

1, 2, 3...! Now!

SweetTatyana
06-17-2009, 10:04 AM
I'm kind of the same way, I'm not all too big a fan of guys going down on me. I've only got that far with one of my bfs but I was definitely not into it.

Oxygene
06-17-2009, 10:06 AM
I'm kind of the same way, I'm not all too big a fan of guys going down on me. I've only got that far with one of my bfs but I was definitely not into it.

He was probably a wanker... eating pussy is an art you have to be able to read how the chick wants it. And also a lot of it is in the girls head as well.. if u don't like the guy he can lick away all he wants it's still gonna suck. And if you're horny and into him then you'll get off...

findout5
06-17-2009, 10:07 AM

He did it wrong then :p (nice choice of icon if I do say so myself!)

SweetTatyana
06-17-2009, 10:15 AM
Hmm maybe, I don't know about the "in your head" thing tho Oxygene, I really loved that guy.

Oxygene
06-17-2009, 10:17 AM
Hmm maybe, I don't know about the "in your head" thing tho Oxygene, I really loved that guy.

I think it is.. it doesn't have to be love.. more like lust. Did you want him to fuck your brains out until it made your ears bleed?

Rag Doll
06-17-2009, 10:42 AM

fully agree.

And goddammit, if you don't give, don't expect to always get!

Lizardus
06-17-2009, 01:39 PM

Practice makes perfect.

Heh, "Head Master".

Alison
06-17-2009, 01:47 PM

I feel the same. I'm just too self conscious to feel comfortable with someone going down on me. I think it is an issue in your head...I mean, I love my boyfriend, and trust him, but I still don't love my body and am scared of what he thinks. I mean, it feels good, yet the whole self consciosness just holds it back from being really good.

RickyCrack
06-17-2009, 01:58 PM
Hi guys, i'm really good at sex.

show me your genitals (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM)

ad8
06-17-2009, 02:16 PM
Women are equal and they deserve respect... just kidding - they should suck my dick

RickyCrack
06-17-2009, 02:36 PM
e = mc VAGINA

ad8
06-17-2009, 02:39 PM
women are only good for 3 things:
cooking
cleaning
AND VAGINAS

disclaimer_07
06-17-2009, 02:41 PM
women are only good for 3 things:
cooking
cleaning
AND VAGINAS

and their sisters' vaginas

Apathy
06-17-2009, 02:43 PM
knock knock who's there? Me Again!

Best part of the video is probably the dance, I busted that out at the senior dance earlier this year. I'm hoping that at least a few people recognized it.

ad8
06-17-2009, 02:47 PM
I have really good sex moves
That I learned in China
I’m a sexual tiger
And I feed on vagina

nightvision
06-17-2009, 02:49 PM
You've just never had a good one is all. Once you experience that, everything changes. Trust me.

Unfortunately, the vast majority of blowjobs are horrible. Rarely are they ever any good. Most people just don't know what they're doing. Sad.

Agreed. I've only had ONE really good blowjob. The rest have been either 'meh' or plain bad. One time it actually hurt... I don't know what the hell the girl was doing.

Adriann
06-17-2009, 03:48 PM
I never have to do this bj stuff cause my boyfriend thinks they're gross. like, "sure it'd feel good but wtfIpissoutofthatyourmouthdoesntgothere"

_Lost_
06-17-2009, 04:01 PM
I'm not that big on receiving it so why should i give it? But I must say, I give a damn good hand job. ;)

I never have to do this bj stuff cause my boyfriend thinks they're gross. like, "sure it'd feel good but wtfIpissoutofthatyourmouthdoesntgothere"
This is part of my beau's issue too.

JohnnyNemesis
06-17-2009, 04:04 PM

Yes.

This is part of my beau's issue too.

Holy shit, your boyfriends are wussies.

good hand job. ;)

No such thing.

Llamas
06-17-2009, 04:51 PM

Holy shit, your boyfriends are wussies.
I agree with JN very much today.
And not liking oral sex... well that's just weird as fuck!! Freaks.

sKratch
06-17-2009, 05:18 PM
I give a damn good hand job. ;)

Does not compute.

Homer
06-17-2009, 05:22 PM
The golden comments of the thread:

maybe you forgot to remove your condom

You think so, JN? I'd be willing to believe that no blowjob would give the intensity I wanted, unless she had her head against the wall and I was down her throat. Sorry for how graphic that may be to some people.

When my boyfriend is drunk he forgets that it cant go all the way in so i nearly end up vomiting.

Women are equal and they deserve respect... just kidding - they should suck my dick

Aaaaannnd the replies to Tatyana.

Alison
06-17-2009, 05:22 PM

In that case would he not find sex gross? Or is the thought of peeing into vaginas ok?:p
I guess at least you don't exactly swallow it through that end, and can't taste it either.

I heard a story about two kids in primary school. they were about 11, and this girl gave the guy head, but he couldnt cum so he pissed in her mouth and she had to go to hospital :eek:

Homer
06-17-2009, 05:23 PM
I heard a story about two kids in primary school. they were about 11, and this girl gave the guy head, but he couldnt cum so he pissed in her mouth and she had to go to hospital :eek:

Add this to the list.

Smartzke
06-17-2009, 05:29 PM
If someone ever pissed anywhere towards the direction of any of me and it happened to land in any of my openings (mouth) or crevasses (other), I would be very upset. I would not go to a hospital, though, since I've never been injured by piss, and I can't see how she was unless she ingested a decent serving size. Then again, I really have no say here since I'm never pissed in anyone's mouth or vice-versa.

T-6005
06-17-2009, 05:46 PM
I love blowjobs and I hate going down on people. There.

Selfish me.

Lizardus
06-17-2009, 05:57 PM
I miss my gigolo days.

Quagmire
06-17-2009, 06:09 PM

inb4 condoms or pill, sex in her vagina, etc etc etc.

See to me when ranking a blow job the ranking starts at good and goes up from there. I guess I have also been really lucky in that the two women I have been in a long-term relationship were both very talented in that area.

Lizardus
06-17-2009, 06:20 PM
See to me when ranking a blow job the ranking starts at good and goes up from there. I guess I have also been really lucky in that the two women I have been in a long-term relationship were both very talented in that area.

even if you draw eyes and a mouth, hands are not people.

Sidewinder
06-17-2009, 08:33 PM

How romantic.

Anyway, guys, we're ignoring the obvious issue here. Blowjobs are significantly inferior to the Dirty Sanchez. Discuss.

Apathy
06-18-2009, 01:23 AM

Selfish me.

Pretty much sums it up.

Do you feel guilty too?

Omni
06-18-2009, 04:11 PM
fully agree.

I'm just fine with giving it, but getting it is just not a good experience for me. I can't fucking stand it, to be honest.

What a retard. It's not like you're tonguing his fucking urethra. So unless he never washes his genitals, theres no problem.

And although this has nothing to do with bjs directly, I was reading one of my girlfriend's/her roommate's Cosmo mags today. I'd just like to say this magazine is one of the defining frauds of our nation, and should be exterminated this very second, if not sooner. I've never actually looked through one before today, but I notice how every issue is claiming a new secret to "MIND BLOWING, FULL BODY ORGASMS!!" and "HOW TO MAKE HIM SCREAM!"

This particular issue was "TABOO SEX," so I think this'll be pretty cool. I open it up, and all of the kinky sex secrets are things like "bite his neck," "breathe in his ear," and "insert his penis into your vagina." Is this thing for real? You know what's kinky? Give me a piss enema while you fuck the dog, then upload it to MySpace. I can't believe they have the balls to publish such a watered down guide to sex. If I ever have a daughter and I catch her reading this, I'll slap that bitch right in her mouth. Not because it's kind of a clue she's sexually active, but just for being a dumb bitch.

JohnnyNemesis
06-19-2009, 11:56 AM
It's not like you're tonguing his fucking urethra. So unless he never washes his genitals, theres no problem.
It's not like you're tonguing his fucking urethra. So unless he never washes his genitals, theres no problem.

T-6005
06-19-2009, 01:09 PM
Pretty much sums it up.

Do you feel guilty too?

Absolutely not.

dff_punk
06-19-2009, 01:45 PM
lol censorship.

bighead384
06-19-2009, 01:48 PM
LOL they did it because of my post!

Little_Miss_1565
06-19-2009, 02:16 PM
I understand where you come from, Apathy. Plus, I am still young and I live with my mom. I would be highly embarrassed if she was looking over my shoulders and saw some topic about blow jobs.... Then she'd probably ban me from this site too. Maybe they should create a separate board topic that is for those kinds of things.

Every once and a while, a good, old fashioned, perverted joke, or a classic band geek "that's what she said." Is fine. But sometimes it can go too far. Hopefully it wont get worse. For now, I say the level of sexual Content in the forums is... still tolerable.

blahblahlalala

Oxygene
06-19-2009, 02:24 PM
blahblahlalala

that dude has issues with his mom, let him sort them out.. this is going too far PC wise, this is an offspring forum not a chuck norris forum.

Little_Miss_1565
06-19-2009, 02:49 PM
that dude has issues with his mom, let him sort them out.. this is going too far PC wise, this is an offspring forum not a chuck norris forum.

See my explanation in the other thread. We do have a lot of young fans here, I personally don't think it's a big deal but if someone else's parents do or might I'd rather not repeat past experiences.

Jesus
06-19-2009, 02:54 PM
Now his mom will be relieved to know he's looking at a blowjob thread instead of planning on getting a boobjob.

Anyway love going down, also love getting bjs. However combining the two aka 69 is one of the lamest things out there though.

Lizardus
06-19-2009, 10:02 PM

Selfish me.
But it taste so good bring a tear to you eye, sweet cherry pie.

coke_a_holic
06-19-2009, 10:50 PM
This thread has made me lol.

Basically: oral sex is totally normal and the problems people have with the giving/receiving are completely unfounded.

Well, I mean, I guess I wouldn't want to lick on some foreign vagina, just as I'd imagine girls don't really want to suck some unknown cock. Right? And that goes both ways; I suppose a chick wouldn't want some dude tonguin' her crotch if she didn't know where his mouth had been before that.

Whatevs, people. Just go for it, I say.

JohnnyNemesis
06-20-2009, 12:18 PM
LOL they did it because of my post!

Megalomania.