PDA

View Full Version : H***jobs

coke_a_holic
06-17-2009, 12:26 AM
Hey, we already got blowjobs and sex on the board, this is the natural progression. Handjobs are pretty awesome, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJKTkcq_xh4

Outerspaceman21
06-17-2009, 12:41 AM
What's next, positions?

Apathy
06-17-2009, 01:25 AM
Seems like regression to me actually.

WebDudette
06-17-2009, 02:23 AM
I love Rushmore. It helps that Give up the Ghost, Brand New, and Fall Out Boy have referenced it. Coincidentally, Fall Out Boy has stolen from Give up the Ghost and Wes Eisold a few times.

JohnnyNemesis
06-17-2009, 08:48 AM
Seems like regression to me actually.

RonWelty
06-17-2009, 08:52 AM
Self-Esteem is a professional on Hand-Jobs

Oxygene
06-17-2009, 09:04 AM
Self-Esteem is a professional on Hand-Jobs

I don't even wanna know if you speak from experience or not :p

Free?
06-17-2009, 10:56 AM
...she sits on her ass, he works his hands to the bone...

mrs_hollandova
06-17-2009, 11:05 AM
...she sits on her ass, he works his hands to the bone...

:d :d :d lol

Lizardus
06-17-2009, 01:30 PM
I've heard that you can get great hand jobs in the Bronx.
confirm/deny?

ad8
06-17-2009, 02:26 PM
You mean rubbing like her hands were coated with sandpaper?

Sidewinder
06-17-2009, 06:03 PM
Hey, we already got blowjobs and sex on the board, this is the natural progression. Handjobs are pretty awesome, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJKTkcq_xh4

They're worth it.

SweetTatyana
06-17-2009, 09:56 PM
Okay so final verdict, do guys even like them? On the one hand guys are like hey I can do this on my own/I know what I like. But you'd think a girl doing it would be better because we have soft skin/hands, you get to look at a pretty girl and you can totally relax while getting it.
Whats the guys take?

KHWHD
06-17-2009, 10:02 PM
You mean rubbing like her hands were coated with sandpaper?

Haha. Yeah.. some people like me do VERY physical work (screen printing) with wooden squeegees and believe me it does a number on your hands/fingers. No amount of lotion will make them as smooth as some pussy that sits behind a PC all day tapping their dainty fingers on a keyboard. ;)

Homer
06-17-2009, 10:39 PM
Okay so final verdict, do guys even like them? On the one hand guys are like hey I can do this on my own/I know what I like. But you'd think a girl doing it would be better because we have soft skin/hands, you get to look at a pretty girl and you can totally relax while getting it.
Whats the guys take?

Handjobs > no handjobs

JohnnyNemesis
06-17-2009, 10:40 PM
Yeah, I guess. But generally people need to be more communicative with their partners about what they like/don't like. Everyone likes something different! This goes for blowjobs and sex in general too, actually.

ninthz
06-17-2009, 11:19 PM
I like not using protection. Sup?

T-6005
06-17-2009, 11:24 PM
Whats the guys take?
Handjobs shouldn't be JUST handjobs. It's not like you just sit there and jerk away while someone looks at you. If you're going to be doing it, you need to realize that the main draw (dubious female hand techniques aside) is nearness and contact.

I mean, it's not like your hand can do something ours can't. It's the inclusion of the rest of you (generalized, here) that makes handjobs more enjoyable.

Oxygene
06-18-2009, 01:07 AM
Whats the guys take?

I generally think that blowjobs are more arousing however you can cum a lot harder from a good jerk.. a healthy this is a combination of the two.

Sidewinder
06-18-2009, 05:29 AM
Handjobs shouldn't be JUST handjobs. It's not like you just sit there and jerk away while someone looks at you. If you're going to be doing it, you need to realize that the main draw (dubious female hand techniques aside) is nearness and contact.

I mean, it's not like your hand can do something ours can't. It's the inclusion of the rest of you (generalized, here) that makes handjobs more enjoyable.

This is a significant point.

Lizardus
06-18-2009, 11:23 AM

what if she has cyborg hands?
what if she has piranhas for hands?!

T-6005
06-18-2009, 03:25 PM

Obviously at that point there are some reevaluations to be made.

Omni
06-18-2009, 04:18 PM

I understand a girl's hand is not at the top of the list of things to stare at, but if you don't notice this by the time she's giving you a handjob, I'm going to go ahead and say you deserve it.

slagod
06-19-2009, 08:59 AM
It depends. For me girl's hand is one of the top position I take note of :)