PDA

View Full Version : New Hampshire July 11th

eastiseastmusic
06-18-2009, 05:42 PM
Hey guys,

I don't know the best way to get in touch with the band. My band East is east is trying to get on 2nd Stage for opening up for The offspring at meadow brook farm in NH. We have all been huge offspring fans for a long time and would consider it an honor to play the same venue on the date of the show. We've talked to the venue on multiple occasions trying to get a straight answer after dropping off our press kit and some merch and yet still nothing. I was wondering if you guys would be so kind to put in a good word for us if you could, like I said before we would be honored to play there with you guys.

~Andy

andy@eastiseastmusic.com

PunksKillEmos
06-19-2009, 04:39 PM
I might know somebody you can contact but i have no promises, you can also try calling them some more and during the week days on their website they have a live chat in which you can speak to the operators from usually 12 to 8 pm its there on the bar randomly

eastiseastmusic
06-25-2009, 12:44 PM
I've been talking with the peoples there at meadow brook... I guess now they are doing a contest where whomever sells the most tickets gets to open up for offspring... kinda lame but we are doing it anyways. So if anyone is buying tickets for this show please enter RSTAReastiseast as your promo code... ugh

I'm really excited about it though. playing with offspring would be a dream come true