PDA

View Full Version : Giving Away my ticket to Boston Show FREE

univonc
06-20-2009, 04:35 PM
Hello all:

Due to circumstances, my son will not be able to attend a baseball camp for college scouts. Therefore, I will be able to attend the Charlotte, NC show for the OFFSPRING! I am giving my ticket that I originally planned on attending to Boston, MA for free to anyone who wants it. I have some requests.

CRITERIA:

CANNNOT SELL (this is for free)

real fans (over 20 posts on website forums)

Will give a detailed report to all on website forum as to concert.

ALSO:

Dexter and Noodles and Band, I am coming to mostly see one of favorite bands (other than Genesis, Peter Gabriel, and Pink Floyd) to hear a great group and record the show and look forward to a kick @ss show. ALSO, I am hopeful for 22 songs in setlist.

If you find time for an old fan to meet and greet let me know.

My gift to you all.........

Bill

Reamwolf
06-20-2009, 04:40 PM
If my mom would let me go, id say
MEMEMEME PLEASE PLEASE
but, seeing as that will probably never happen (at least not this year), Ill have to pass up the offer....

It takes an awesome person to give a ticket away for free, hope you find someone...

jacknife737
06-20-2009, 04:50 PM
Hey, this seems like a really cool idea; i hope you find someone to give your ticket to who will meet your criteria.

KHWHD
06-20-2009, 05:04 PM
That is REALLY kind of you. I hope you find someone to take your ticket, good luck!

come out swinging
06-21-2009, 07:15 PM
to bad you cant be there. Very thoughtful bout giving your ticket away for free. I would be nice to do little bbs meet up at the show. I think Dexter should make an announcement during intermission for the bbs members.

Rag Doll
06-22-2009, 12:14 PM
That's a really awesome idea.

univonc
06-23-2009, 07:14 PM
BUMP!

No one wants a free ticket? It is print at home and all I have to do is forward the file.....

PunksKillEmos
06-24-2009, 03:52 PM
That's nice of you, i'm going to the NH show, Bouncingcoles is from boston, try him

univonc
06-24-2009, 05:41 PM
I am not asking for someone to take my ticket. i will give it away. It is a file attachemtn and it is rediculous I have to work to give away a paid ticket.......

KHWHD
06-24-2009, 06:30 PM
I am not asking for someone to take my ticket. i will give it away. It is a file attachemtn and it is rediculous I have to work to give away a paid ticket.......

I agree. If I lived in Boston, I'd take it in a heartbeat. Well I wouldn't take it, I'd have to give you something. :) I really hope someone takes it off your hands though cause I'm sure it'll break your heart as it would mine.

cjklman
07-02-2009, 12:40 PM
You guys are weird...I live in Quebec City, Canada, about 7 hours from Boston, MA and you know what ? I'll be driving to see them next week at Tsongas Arena and going to see them again on Saturday @ Gilford NH. I'll tell you something. With the hotel and ticket fees it cost me more than 800$ for this trip. And no one around Boston want those tixs ?? WTF ! Let me tell you something : pick up those tixs that you get for free from this generous offspring fan and pay the :mad: 10$ bus round trip to go to the show !!!:mad: I would gladly pick them for my girlfirend that'll stay at the hotel in Boston during the show...

Oh, BTW, I'll catch them also tomorrow night at Woodstock en Beauce. Peace off.

come out swinging
07-02-2009, 01:28 PM
the show is in Lowell MA. Not Boston. It a bout a 40 min drive from Boston to Lowell. Just to clarify things.
http://tile23.mqcdn.com/map/Scale3520471/0/46/0/30.gif

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/010042869C3D7BCB?artistid=753206&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

univonc
07-02-2009, 05:42 PM
You guys are weird...I live in Quebec City, Canada, about 7 hours from Boston, MA and you know what ? I'll be driving to see them next week at Tsongas Arena and going to see them again on Saturday @ Gilford NH. I'll tell you something. With the hotel and ticket fees it cost me more than 800$ for this trip. And no one around Boston want those tixs ?? WTF ! Let me tell you something : pick up those tixs that you get for free from this generous offspring fan and pay the :mad: 10$ bus round trip to go to the show !!!:mad: I would gladly pick them for my girlfirend that'll stay at the hotel in Boston during the show...

Oh, BTW, I'll catch them also tomorrow night at Woodstock en Beauce. Peace off.

I still have the 1 ticket. It is general admission, which is all tickets. Would u like it?

Bill

cjklman
07-03-2009, 05:09 AM
I still have the 1 ticket. It is general admission, which is all tickets. Would u like it?

Bill

Hey Bill,
That would be so genial if you can give me that one :) Pm me if you're still interested to give it to me.