PDA

View Full Version : Uk tourr ?!?!

katySsmith
06-24-2009, 09:43 AM
heyyyy :-) i absoloutly adoreeee the offspring :| not even kidden , i love you guysss :|(L) butt i really think you should do a UK tourrr tbh :O! i actually cant wait for it :| honestlyy i love you guyss (L) writeee backkk mann , katy oxox

F@ BANKZ
06-24-2009, 10:56 AM
For you:

August, London and Manchester shows.

nameless
06-24-2009, 02:25 PM
its not really a tour like they used to do, if your waiting for a full "tour" it will probably be after the next album!

GunForHire
07-16-2009, 11:15 AM
Apologies for dredging this topic up - but what's with the lack of UK/Ireland dates? The 2 UK shows for August are the only ones, and there's not a single date for Ireland despite them not having been there for 5 years. What gives? No Scotland dates for this tour yet either :(

nameless
07-16-2009, 05:23 PM
by the sounds of it they are looking to get back into the studio quite quickly which may exaplain the lack of tour dates. or maybe the album just didnt sell as well in europe this time around!

GunForHire
07-17-2009, 07:43 AM
Yea maybe, seems a little harsh though as they've still got a ton of fans in the UK/Ireland. I'm going to see them at Pukkelpop in Belgium next month at least, but I'm hoping they'll announce some more UK dates for September/October so I can catch them at one of their own shows :(

nameless
07-19-2009, 02:37 PM
it would be nice if they did play more dates. they do have a lot of fans but dont seem as popular as they once were in th uk. i remember in 2001 they played two shows at wembley arena which holds around 10,000. i just think they have been gone a while and the new album isnt really getting played that much on radio and tv!

Static_Martyr
07-19-2009, 02:48 PM
Ah, just give 'em some time to get back into the swing of things. They've been gone for 5 years, and they're probably all out of the loop with the touring business. This could be like the "warm-up" tour, and then next album they'll have some outrageous 100-date tour thing going on.

Hey, I can dream....

nameless
07-21-2009, 02:19 PM
maybe your right, i guess greg had a new addition to the family not so long ago as well!