PDA

View Full Version : Live Acoustic in Toronto

KHWHD
06-24-2009, 07:23 PM
So my good friend I_immortal sent me a text today and told me that The Offspring are doing an acoustic show at 102.1 The Edge in Toronto before the concert. The time is still TBA. So fucking sweet - guess what we're doing before the concert?!?!?!

http://www.edge.ca/EventCalendar/Liveat228Yonge/Details.aspx?ID=125918

Just letting other TO concert goers know so they could also possibly attend. :cool:

SweetTatyana
06-24-2009, 07:28 PM
Yeah I saw taht, I have been calling them, I guess there is no way we can get in the studio right? Just be outside?

SweetTatyana
06-24-2009, 07:31 PM
Actually funny thing, I just got through. They MAY be giving away wristbands or people could just show up. They said they will further inform later this week! :)

KHWHD
06-24-2009, 07:32 PM
Yeah I saw taht, I have been calling them, I guess there is no way we can get in the studio right? Just be outside?

I don't know all the details as of yet. Bet you know the saying - at the right place at the right time. I wish I knew exactly what time it's going to happen though. Maybe it's only a certain amount of people they'll let in. So once we find out the time, I'm sure we'll be golden.

KHWHD
06-24-2009, 07:33 PM
There you have it, we'll be there with bells on! ;) In the front of the line too. :D

BarbarellaGal
06-24-2009, 08:42 PM
SWEET!!:D Thanks for the information!!

KHWHD
06-24-2009, 08:46 PM
I'm going to bring my RAFRAG vinyl I won from The Edge too. ;) :D

Mike_911
06-24-2009, 09:17 PM
Normally these things are first come first serve at the Edge but since it is such a big band like Offspring it might be different. My guess is they will keep it first come first serve but if anyone does hear anything.. It will probably be sometime in the afternoon.

I also posted this in the Toronto meet up thread a day or so ago.. I guess no one saw it haha..

This will make up for missing the one in Chicago.

Rise Against is also doing one on July 31. So excited that my top 2 bands will be doing the same thing within one month.

KHWHD
06-24-2009, 09:26 PM
Normally these things are first come first serve at the Edge but since it is such a big band like Offspring it might be different. My guess is they will keep it first come first serve but if anyone does hear anything.. It will probably be sometime in the afternoon.

I also posted this in the Toronto meet up thread a day or so ago.. I guess no one saw it haha..

This will make up for missing the one in Chicago.

Rise Against is also doing one on July 31. So excited that my top 2 bands will be doing the same thing within one month.

Oh shit, I must have missed that Mike. My bad.

Mike_911
06-24-2009, 09:59 PM
I am hoping for Dirty Magic. They will only do at the most 3 or 4 songs.

KHWHD
06-24-2009, 10:02 PM
That would be perfect!