PDA

View Full Version : A live song in honour of Jacko?

Lord_Gabo
06-26-2009, 03:25 PM
What do you think if they'll play a cover of a song of MJ? I think would be a great thing..

The king of pop will never dead..

Oxygene
06-26-2009, 03:28 PM
What do you think if they'll play a cover of a song of MJ? I think would be a great thing..

As much as that seems like a good idea, I don't think Offspring should jump on the bandwagon unless it would be sincere, which I don't think it would. If they didn't do that for Joe Strummer or Joey Ramone, they shouldn't do it for Michael Jackson. It is obviously their call, but I wouldn't want it.

Although I'm sure Alien Ant Farm is gonna make a killing on this :)

Lord_Gabo
06-26-2009, 03:43 PM
yep.. who knows?

Outerspaceman21
06-26-2009, 03:48 PM
THE KING IS DEAD!!! FUCK, THE KING IS DEAD!!!!

yayayaya

I'M A KING TO BE!!!!

gabbag
06-26-2009, 03:51 PM
Yea I think it is kind of ridiculous that when MJ was still alive everyone was making fun of him but now that he died they all are acting like his biggest fan, with that being said, if the Offspring wanted to do a Micheal Jackson song to honor him I think that it would be awesome if they played Billy Jean because it would be interesting to see their version of it, but then again it would probably be horrible so hopefully they do something more like Beat It or Smooth Criminal if they want to do a song.

Jojan
06-26-2009, 04:08 PM
No, they should not do that. There are other people who need more attention than that asshole.

Lord_Gabo
06-26-2009, 04:25 PM
if you have "lived" the 80's you can't love MJ.
His music, his innovation. Yes is pop music.. but how many guitars in his pop? How many people at his live shows?
Was the king and now is a legend like Elvis

If they'll play One song to in the next gig for him I don't think that "other people who need more attention" will be sad..

Leandro
06-26-2009, 04:49 PM
As much as that seems like a good idea, I don't think Offspring should jump on the bandwagon unless it would be sincere, which I don't think it would. If they didn't do that for Joe Strummer or Joey Ramone, they shouldn't do it for Michael Jackson.

The Offspring played Blitzkrieg Bop in 2004, here in Recife, in tribute to Johnny Ramone, because the crowd shouted "Hey Ho, Let's Go!" in the encore...

Stylie
06-26-2009, 04:49 PM
I don't know, it could be cool...
Since we have no idea how it would sound, it's hard to answer, so this is really just up to The Offspring.

And yes, he was big. The worlds greatest and biggest musician and entertainer ever. THAT deserves some respect.

Edit: just discovered this song today. nice one!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hg-IRZk4D0

GunForHire
06-26-2009, 05:24 PM
I was an MJ fan (not a big one, but I liked his stuff), but I don't think the Offspring drew much influence from his music so it'd seem like jumping on the bandwagon if they covered any of his stuff.

randman21
06-26-2009, 05:25 PM
Oxy made an interesting point that I hadn't thought of. I'd love to hear The Offspring cover any song of an artist I like, but it probably wouldn't be sincere. Who knows, though.

Edit: just discovered this song today. nice one!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hg-IRZk4D0
Hehe, you really like that song, eh? I never really loved that one, but it is very mysterious and...I don't know how to say it. The verse is suspenseful and builds up to the chorus nicely.

Ajota
06-26-2009, 05:30 PM

yayayaya

I'M A KING TO BE!!!!

Respect is all, ok?
Michael Jackson was greater artist of all time.

Stylie
06-26-2009, 05:46 PM
Oxy made an interesting point that I hadn't thought of. I'd love to hear The Offspring cover any song of an artist I like, but it probably wouldn't be sincere. Who knows, though.

Hehe, you really like that song, eh? I never really loved that one, but it is very mysterious and...I don't know how to say it. The verse is suspenseful and builds up to the chorus nicely.

Haha yeah I know, I love the verse.
And those heavy guitar riffs, oh, nicely done! :D The bass-line is so cool too, guess that's a big part for what makes it so mysterious, mhm?

Well I'd for sure vote for Dirty Diana if they'll ever come to cover an MJ song! heheh.
...or maybe Smooth Criminal. No, I don't know. Could be really interesting though, as said.

Amiralanal
06-26-2009, 05:50 PM
Michael Jackson. He was that pedophile a few years back right?

Oxygene
06-26-2009, 11:33 PM
THis is what it would somehwat come off as..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQyd1wN-qew

Dexter_italy
06-27-2009, 12:58 AM
They could rape a child on stage for tribute..... I just don't like the fact that until the other day he was a perv and now everybody cries him. A legend in music nothing to say, but I wouldn't like a cover\tribute whatever from the band. They could do something in their sarcastic way, like "this song goes out to MJ" and then play kristy... I would laugh....

Oxygene
06-27-2009, 01:01 AM
They could rape a child on stage for tribute..... I just don't like the fact that until the other day he was a perv and now everybody cries him. A legend in music nothing to say, but I wouldn't like a cover\tribute whatever from the band. They could do something in their sarcastic way, like "this song goes out to MJ" and then play kristy... I would laugh....

so old...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uC8LSV-j2g

Dexter_italy
06-27-2009, 01:18 AM
Give him a bunch of kids and let him dance... The man who did that video shoul have his son raped... Fuck him and Fuck Micheal Jackson, the king of pop music.

Oxygene
06-27-2009, 01:25 AM
Give him a bunch of kids and let him dance... The man who did that video shoul have his son raped... Fuck him and Fuck Micheal Jackson, the king of pop music.

First of all the man died a year ago.. second he had a daughter and she's like 50 years old, third you have zero sense of humor, and fourth you clearly did not get the message..

And this has been said before if MJ really wanted to fuck little boys he would've done it where it's tolerated.. there are many many places on earth where it's not even really a grey area to fuck children. Why would he risk life and limb when he could do it risk free?

mrs_hollandova
06-27-2009, 01:28 AM
I think it would be more joke than honour when it comes to Offspring. People may think it's fun.....
But they could play some song live :rolleyes:

Lord_Gabo
06-27-2009, 02:48 AM
I just don't like the fact that until the other day he was a perv and now everybody cries him...

He was always the best.. and will be for what he's done for music.
I don't know if it's all true about is personal life.. but i know this.. his music.

Grimesy da Offspringfan
06-27-2009, 03:07 AM
Yeah, people are bitching about the rumors of him being pedophile, but somehow they forget to mention the first kid AND his whole family who got about $100million from Jacko...i think the thing in 2005 was kinda like an aftershock, probably something like "ooh, so Jacko was already charged with raping a kid, let's do it again and he will pay us!" And yeah, i'd like the idea of the guys playing a Jacko song, maybe Give In To Me (it'd be cool to hear Noodles playing Slash's solo)

Oxygene
06-27-2009, 07:36 AM
Yeah, people are bitching about the rumors of him being pedophile, but somehow they forget to mention the first kid AND his whole family who got about $100million from Jacko...i think the thing in 2005 was kinda like an aftershock, probably something like "ooh, so Jacko was already charged with raping a kid, let's do it again and he will pay us!" And yeah, i'd like the idea of the guys playing a Jacko song, maybe Give In To Me (it'd be cool to hear Noodles playing Slash's solo)

I'd rather hear Noodles do the Thriller solo.. but anyway.
What they seem to forget is that MJ hung out with like Maculey Culkin as a kid, and a bunch of other kids as well... was he selectively pedophile or what? Wether or not he was we truly won't know.. although official pscycho analysis said that he had the emotional level of a 10 year old, so I don't think he could actually be capable of forming such a bond. But he definitely fits the profile of a child molester, so that should have always been a warning to any of the kids. "Fuck the kids. Fuck their greedy parents too.."

holland25
06-27-2009, 08:14 AM
Although I'm sure Alien Ant Farm is gonna make a killing on this :)

This is exactly what I was thinking about yesterday...

Outerspaceman21
06-27-2009, 09:03 AM
I forgot about that cover by Alien Ant Farm. I fucking hate that cover.

As for Offspring covering MJ, the negatives outweigh to the positives for The Offspring and just seems like a bad idea. A tirbute by artist who were inspired by MJ seems to make more sense.

Lord_Gabo
06-27-2009, 03:40 PM
maybe a good cover of "leave me alone" will be right.. remember when noodles in an previous interview tallked about britney spears and the media ? MJ was on media/paparazzi target for his whole life.
Listen shit is fucked up song guys..

Grimesy da Offspringfan
06-28-2009, 01:56 AM
Yeah, SIFU is lyrically kinda like a very agressive MJ song. He wrote a lot of songs about how fucked up the world is

holland25
06-28-2009, 02:14 AM
I fucking that cover.

Use an action (or stance?) verb?

Forza
06-28-2009, 02:25 AM
They should play Beat It :D

Oxygene
06-28-2009, 02:36 AM
They should play Beat It :D

That would be bad :D

Outerspaceman21
06-28-2009, 09:26 AM
Use an action (or stance?) verb?

Oh crap, I didn't see that.

RyanSabotage
06-28-2009, 02:08 PM
they will play so alone for MJ
they gotta

Lord_Gabo
06-28-2009, 02:46 PM
A tirbute by artist who were inspired by MJ seems to make more sense.

uhm.. like Feelings? ..
I hope that they'll remember Jackson for his Greatness..
Mtv is three days broadcasting is history..
God Bless The King..

Outerspaceman21
06-28-2009, 03:09 PM
uhm.. like Feelings? ..

What does Morris Albert have to do with Micheal Jackson?

Lord_Gabo
06-28-2009, 03:40 PM
What does Morris Albert have to do with Micheal Jackson?

offspring have covering morris albert! .. .then why don't they'll play a song of MJ in his honour? ..omg..

Outerspaceman21
06-28-2009, 06:57 PM
offspring have covering morris albert! .. .then why don't they'll play a song of MJ in his honour? ..omg..

Yeah, I know, but wasn't that song a parody, substituting love for hate?

I think if they parodied a Micheal Jackson song, it would be very disrespectful.

Lord_Gabo
06-29-2009, 03:28 AM

I think if they parodied a Micheal Jackson song, it would be very disrespectful.

yes... we're talking different languages..

randman21
06-29-2009, 03:39 AM

NO NO NO. It's more of a cover than a parody. I say this because parodies are supposed to be humorous or satirical in some way, and I don't get that at all from The Offspring's version. It comes across as a sort of lamentation, an introspective view at his personal demons, I guess in this case being a compulsion to cause others harm, despite his conscious desire not to.

Dexter_italy
06-29-2009, 04:33 AM

I think it would be really funny and offspring-ish!

Outerspaceman21
06-29-2009, 09:02 AM
NO NO NO. It's more of a cover than a parody. I say this because parodies are supposed to be humorous or satirical in some way, and I don't get that at all from The Offspring's version. It comes across as a sort of lamentation, an introspective view at his personal demons, I guess in this case being a compulsion to cause others harm, despite his conscious desire not to.

Really? I always found it to be a parody, and most people label it as just that.

Grimesy da Offspringfan
06-29-2009, 10:21 AM
I think it would be really funny and offspring-ish!

It would be if Jacko was still alive, but now he's dead it would be really disrespecting

Oxygene
06-29-2009, 10:31 AM

Dexter did say that song needed to be destroyed.. I think he sees it as a parody, satire.

bouncingcoles
06-29-2009, 10:42 AM

yayayaya

I'M A KING TO BE!!!!

tell me again what a monster is

fatron
06-29-2009, 12:46 PM
Noodles did tell a Michael Jackson joke at the Indianapolis show.

Outerspaceman21
06-29-2009, 04:19 PM
tell me again what a monster is

cause my city dies tonight

Dexter_italy
06-29-2009, 04:21 PM

Now I really love him :D

randman21
06-29-2009, 04:22 PM
What was the joke?

RonWelty
06-30-2009, 03:03 AM
A good joke cover would be switching Teacher for Jacko in Pink Floyd's hit song.

"Hey jacko,
Leave the kids alone"

The Search Button
06-30-2009, 03:36 AM
What was the joke?

What is black and white and attacks children in the middle of the nite?

...errmmm....sorry, sorry...ermmm...yeah.

:o

Edit: This is my copyrighted joke, not Noodles one.

fatron
06-30-2009, 04:51 AM
What was the joke?

Farrah Fawcett arrived at the Pearly Gates and God asked her what he could do for her having led such an honest life. Farrah asked God to simply make sure the children of the world were safe.

Lord_Gabo
06-30-2009, 04:54 AM

..what kind of joke..? i don't think noodles haven't sensibility about mj death

watch this. This is what i mean .. what i've talked about..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBd4QXrEPHA

STEVE VAI and Andy Timmons 27 June on Stage .. a little tribute..from 2 great guitarrist to one great singer

Oxygene
06-30-2009, 05:14 AM
..what kind of joke..? i don't think noodles haven't sensibility about mj death

watch this. This is what i mean .. what i've talked about..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBd4QXrEPHA

STEVE VAI and Andy Timmons 27 June on Stage .. a little tribute..from 2 great guitarrist to one great singer

This is how you pay tribute, your respects.. bust out a random song at some small random guitar show.. just for the love of it.

No big announcement, no big gig, no money, just the love of music and the respect to your peer who deserves it.

Thanks for sharing.. it was awesome.

Rutegard
06-30-2009, 05:27 AM
What is black and white and attacks children in the middle of the nite?

...errmmm....sorry, sorry...ermmm...yeah.

:o

Edit: This is my copyrighted joke, not Noodles one.

LOL

awesome :P

Lord_Gabo
07-02-2009, 04:19 PM
This is how you pay tribute, your respects.. bust out a random song at some small random guitar show.. just for the love of it.

No big announcement, no big gig, no money, just the love of music and the respect to your peer who deserves it.

Thanks for sharing.. it was awesome.

Here U2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLfDh8koC28&feature=related

ThunderPX
07-02-2009, 05:13 PM
cause my city dies tonight

take away this sentence of house arrest

Outerspaceman21
07-02-2009, 05:32 PM
take away this sentence of house arrest

and watch me ruin it right

cool 2 hate 681
07-02-2009, 05:35 PM
Farrah Fawcett arrived at the Pearly Gates and God asked her what he could do for her having led such an honest life. Farrah asked God to simply make sure the children of the world were safe.

there is no way noodles said that at the offspring show in indianapolis

fatron
07-03-2009, 02:21 PM
there is no way noodles said that at the offspring show in indianapolis

He was kind enough to remind us Michael Jackson was from Gary, then acted concerned that it was too soon to start telling jokes, then told the joke. Maybe someone else on the board was at the Indy show and can back me up.

Here's a review that mentions the joke:
http://skopemag.com/2009/06/30/jimmy-rae-reviews-the-offspring-dropkick-murphys-in-indianapolis-in

randman21
07-03-2009, 02:35 PM
Yeah. It's pretty funny, but way too soon.

cool 2 hate 681
07-03-2009, 02:36 PM
i didn't want to believe that :(

it sounds like the joke was done in bad taste

Lord_Gabo
07-03-2009, 02:55 PM
shit... they've lost a lot of point..... i hope now to listen something good about mj..
it was a bad joke..

Stylie
07-03-2009, 08:23 PM
Second, The Offspring had made a reference to Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett that was supposed to come across as a funny punch line, but in reality came across as tasteless and disrespectful. They had mentioned that “Farrah’s last dying wish was for kids to be safe all around the world”. With Jackson’s alleged child molestation charges, they were stating that Farrah’s wish did finally come true. I felt that to be completely out of line and uncalled for considering these two people just died. The fact is that Michael Jackson, no matter what, is still a legend in the music world and no one will ever take that away from him.

Uhm, okey... I didn't laugh. ôÔ

Huh, kinda surprised that Noodles, "the warm hearted man", did say this. Thought he/they had some respect for the King of Pop. It could be funny, but both persons just died now, and as said above; that just sounds disrespectful... oh well!

Anyways, talking 'bout Jackson. I've seen some videos and read a bit on the internet now, and it seems like Jackson had a reeeaaally hard childhood/adolescence. He never lived like a normal child, who can go outside and play with the other kids. He was forced to train his talent all the time, and if he (or his brothers) did something wrong, like in the dance steps, he got really beaten up by his dad. I guess that's why he loved children of all the world after growing up. He's commented that he never had a childhood... he sure didn't have a easy life, heh. But fortunately the pushing and punishing did come to a good - he became one of the worlds greatest artist. :p

Btw, anyone seen the 1 1/2 minute long video of Jackson's last rehearsal, only two days before he died? That looks cool! His trainer and others said he was training really hard for this, and said he was in the greatest mood/shape! I guess it would be a really spectacular show he was gonna hold...too bad it was gonna end like this, heh. Would have been cool to see the show. but but!

cool 2 hate 681
07-03-2009, 08:31 PM
fat mike from nofx is doing the same thing at warped tour :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtuPplXmCyw

jacknife737
07-03-2009, 08:38 PM
Second, The Offspring had made a reference to Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett that was supposed to come across as a funny punch line, but in reality came across as tasteless and disrespectful. They had mentioned that “Farrah’s last dying wish was for kids to be safe all around the world”. With Jackson’s alleged child molestation charges, they were stating that Farrah’s wish did finally come true. I felt that to be completely out of line and uncalled for considering these two people just died. The fact is that Michael Jackson, no matter what, is still a legend in the music world and no one will ever take that away from him.

I literally lol'd.

SuperKnux
07-03-2009, 08:40 PM
The Offspring should cover this song for the next two shows: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVACUjHn6yU&feature=channel_page

It's more fitting, especially with the comments in this thread.

Outerspaceman21
07-04-2009, 12:01 AM
fat mike from nofx is doing the same thing at warped tour :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtuPplXmCyw

Hey, It's fat mike. What did you expect?

Oxygene
07-04-2009, 12:23 AM
Hey, It's fat mike. What did you expect?

I dunno for him not jump on the conservative republican mindless "michael jackson had sex with children" bandwagon...

Dexter_italy
07-04-2009, 01:00 AM
Noodles is the best!!

Lord_Gabo
07-04-2009, 02:09 AM
i think about this..

micheal from 5 to 50 years was an huge fans...45 years in the mainstream...

take a lot of shit artists that after 5 years of good sells album starts to have star requests or drugs or psyco troubles...

see noodles play the guitar in the 2040...

MJ have 200 songs unreleased... Offspring? shit.. maybe 30 ...it hurts my heart of huge fan of Dexter and Co. but I think that in this case they fall down.. you can joke with all person when they're in life

What do you think if something start to joke about his old wife (RIP)?

Bad Taste don't?

Offspring will be always my first band.. but i'm a little bit disappointed..

Dexter_italy
07-04-2009, 04:48 AM
i think about this..

micheal from 5 to 50 years was an huge fans...45 years in the mainstream...

take a lot of shit artists that after 5 years of good sells album starts to have star requests or drugs or psyco troubles...

see noodles play the guitar in the 2040...

MJ have 200 songs unreleased... Offspring? shit.. maybe 30 ...it hurts my heart of huge fan of Dexter and Co. but I think that in this case they fall down.. you can joke with all person when they're in life

What do you think if something start to joke about his old wife (RIP)?

Bad Taste don't?

Offspring will be always my first band.. but i'm a little bit disappointed..

Gabo we even don't know if the story about his wife is true but anyway she wasn't a child raper... It's normal to have people celebrating him and it's normal to have people making fun of him too I think. then 45 years in the mainstream but since when he did nothing? He was a glorious artist, and famous people receive jokes even when they're dead.

Lord_Gabo
07-04-2009, 06:09 AM
ok...

God Bless Everyone

Dexter_italy
07-04-2009, 06:15 AM
ok...

God Bless Everyone

:D still, I want to drink a beer on your pub next friday ;)

Outerspaceman21
07-04-2009, 10:32 AM
I dunno for him not jump on the conservative republican mindless "michael jackson had sex with children" bandwagon...

Fat Mike speaks his mind and doesn't care whose feelings he hurts. Thats what I expected

Oxygene
07-05-2009, 10:21 AM
Fat Mike speaks his mind and doesn't care whose feelings he hurts. Thats what I expected

The conformist middle class white bourgeoisie conservative opinion is what you heard fat mike say.. not his mind, everyones collective mind.

The real and radical opinion on Jacko is this:

it's sad to see nofx go down the overweight over paid well fed republican route.. but they were always a groups of posers to begin with.

Outerspaceman21
07-05-2009, 11:54 AM
The conformist middle class white bourgeoisie conservative opinion is what you heard fat mike say.. not his mind, everyones collective mind.

it's sad to see nofx go down the overweight over paid well fed republican route.. but they were always a groups of posers to begin with.

Still, Fat Mike will say whatever he wants. He's an asshole, so I'm not at all phased by his comments on Micheal Jackson. As for the joke Noodles told, well, I got nothing to say. Not because I'm offended beyond words, but I just really don't care about Micheal Jackson

Lord_Gabo
07-06-2009, 03:53 AM

good video

The_BlackSwordsman
07-07-2009, 05:56 PM
Ok, reviving this for a little bit. I see Noodles made a joker about Michael, well, it's the Offspring and it's expected, but way too soon. I still love them though and see this as Noodles couldn't left a joke opportunity pass by, he was weak. Heh. I still find in bad taste though, especially because the joke was not even funny, just offensive, and imo he never touched kids the wrong way (even though he clearly had issues), and I have reasons for thinking that (but this is not the place to discuss this).

I was never a big fan and just started really listening and digging for some of his music about a month before his death (damn jinx?). So I have some new favorite songs now!
Anyway, I watched the memorial today. I was fine but Brook Shield's testimony got me a little teary eyed. Yeah, but the worse was when his brother started singing "Smile". That was just cheap. I love that song and it always moves me. I'm not a pussy, but today, I totally fell like one. Haha. ...:( Ok, I'm kinda emotional.

A good thing from all of this is that I discovered at least one more good song from him, "Dirty Diana". That's just great, love the melody, bass, guitar.

Saying all of that, I'd like to see a cover of "Dirty Diana", I admit. But I also think the Offspring should stay away from Jackson's music. Especially if they have no respect for the guy, even as an artist (which even people who disliked him tend to have. He WAS a master entertainer).

Just my *kinda long* 2 cents.

PS: And I know I'm kinda knew and don't post much, so, hi! I'm the motherfucker Black Swordsman. Best name I could think and relates to my favorite graphic novel at the moment. Yup. :P

Lord_Gabo
07-08-2009, 02:24 AM
I was fine but Brook Shield's testimony got me a little teary eyed. Yeah, but the worse was when his brother started singing "Smile". That was just cheap. I love that song and it always moves me. I'm not a pussy, but today, I totally fell like one. Haha. ...:( Ok, I'm kinda emotional.

You're not alone.. the memorial make me so sad and make my cry (goddamn!) .. but leave me happy for the last great goodbye to Michael Jackson

A good thing from all of this is that I discovered at least one more good song from him, "Dirty Diana". That's just great, love the melody, bass, guitar.
Saying all of that, I'd like to see a cover of "Dirty Diana", I admit. But I also think the Offspring should stay away from Jackson's music. Especially if they have no respect for the guy, even as an artist (which even people who disliked him tend to have. He WAS a master entertainer).

Dirty Diana is a great song.. but there are a lot songs with guitar and bass powerful..
also they don't care about us.. is something like Stuff is messed up.. the are a lot of songs.. only if they'll would play...

zsk
07-08-2009, 03:44 AM

i hate Jacko ,and if you imagine how much honor he gets and how much DAVE MURRAY the real GOD of music gets..... that makes me very angry :mad:

Beheaded
07-08-2009, 04:48 AM
i hate Jacko ,and if you imagine how much honor he gets and how much DAVE MURRAY the real GOD of music gets..... that makes me very angry :mad:
That's not comparable. MJ was a great entertainer and has written a lot of good pop-songs. And he was the first black man (in earlier times) who has success all over the world. He engraves a lot of people and he did a lot for the people all over the world. Don't compare a king of pop with your private idols. Pop -> more Fans -> more sad fans after death -> more eyes of media -> more tears. That's it.

I don't like MJ that much, but I got a lot of respect for his work. I don't care what he did in his private time (nothing was proven).

About the joke of Noodles: I was laughing. I mean, come on, you guys can all laugh about joke of jews and stuff, and other dead stars. Come down of this big MJ-wave. He is dead. And a joke don't hurt him anymore. ;)

Lord_Gabo
07-08-2009, 05:29 AM
That's not comparable. MJ was a great entertainer and has written a lot of good pop-songs. And he was the first black man (in earlier times) who has success all over the world. He engraves a lot of people and he did a lot for the people all over the world. Don't compare a king of pop with your private idols. Pop -> more Fans -> more sad fans after death -> more eyes of media -> more tears. That's it.

I don't like MJ that much, but I got a lot of respect for his work. I don't care what he did in his private time (nothing was proven).

About the joke of Noodles: I was laughing. I mean, come on, you guys can all laugh about joke of jews and stuff, and other dead stars. Come down of this big MJ-wave. He is dead. And a joke don't hurt him anymore. ;)

maybe the best thing could be a joke on MJ and a Good punk rock version of Dirty Diana! :) ;)

zsk
07-08-2009, 05:51 AM

but he'd change his skin,so i think that's sick!

Beheaded
07-08-2009, 07:04 AM
but he'd change his skin,so i think that's sick!
And that's the reason why nobody should cry or why nobody should pay tribute to him? THAT'S SICK!
It was his life and he harmed nobody with this procedure. That's was his decision. So, this is absolutly no reason.